Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Bush-Nazi Conspiracy?

Soylentgreen1999

Let the universe handle it, chica, and stop confusing anger for pride. It's like drinking poison and waiting for your enemies to die.

Well put Charles ..

How many attacks on US soil have occurred since GW took a stand against terror?

Question out of curiosity.... How many many terrorist attacks happened on American soil before Sept 11 ?

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• reese2

• unplughaven

• Pale_Horse

• thepsychoticseaotter

We might want to get back to the topic on hand, though... Which is:

*drumroll*

Bush-Nazi Conspiracy?

We might want to get back to the topic on hand, though... Which is:

*drumroll*

Bush-Nazi Conspiracy?

Ditto......... Phantom, my thoughts exactly.

Which seems to me to be of faint interest, considering the number of posts on this Thread, off-topic. No?

lol...most of the on topic posts seem to have been along the lines of "who cares"...the only reason Bush's great grandfather being Hitler's banker or whatever could possible interest you is if you were looking for just about any excuse to discredit him.

He provides me with more than enough reasons to make fun of him, I don't need another...dragging up events that he wasn't even involved in, let alone happened before he was even born, is more than a little crazy.

Yes, let's glide back to topic... cool.gif

Everyone pretty much knows my stance on Bush. Whatever his ancestors have done, is of no concern to today's political party, or situation. (We cannot be expected to live by what our ancestors have done) Pretty silly.

Seraphina- I agree with you. (Except) I like Bush, and most of his policies. Including the one on Terrorism. At least you have your own reasoning for it, without looking for a needle in a haystack.

Reese

Reese, I agree also.

If one of my ancestors had been a slave owner, does that make me a slave owner too? No!

I don't care for Bush too much either, but I can't hold something his Grand-father might have done against him.

Truth is I like Bush and I'd honestly hate to see what state we'd be in if that other guy (whatever his name was) won. He has made good stand against terorism, yes the US economy is crappy right now but don'tcha think it wouldn't be given that on 9/11 how many billion just vaporised in the attack.

And as far as the "conspiricy" goes I will echo my previous statement of who really cares and statements of others: I have a history of bootleggers, horsetheives and other fun stuff in my family. Am I like that? No. Does anyone hold my families past against me? No. ahould we do that to Bush? No.

Honestly this nitpicking has gone on long enough can't you people who can find all these "faults' find something better to do?