Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Chris Angel

LucidElement

no no... Desty is right.. some of the stuff he does is LEGIT!!! i mean their is no EXPLANATION for SOME OF IT!!! lets take the mind reading for one.. no explanation... he goes up to people mind reads um bam!!!

my biggest question is how the hell does he Dissapear when two college girls r holding a blanket for him....???

how does he go into a department store with a manikan, and next thing you no the manikan turns to a real women???

This site is definitly full of SKEPTICS which i dont understand how ANYTHING can be enjoyable if you have no imagination..

if anyone has any ideas of how he does his tricks let me no..

i dont wanna hear,, ohh camera tricks, or ohh it was rehearsed... or some crap like that...

Thanks All!!

the manikan trick was easy. He completely covered the maniken when he went to say he fell in love. The manikens skin is very light, very pale, when "it " came to life it had a very tan body.

Edited by dreamhunter

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Desty

• The Skeptic Eric Raven

• LucidElement

• Roxie

ya the manikan trick was easy... but ill tell u the walkin on water.. someone said he kicked his shoes to the side.. thats wrong he kicked them STRAIGHT underneath him.. they sink RIGHT BELOW him.. and besides a girl swims RIGHT between his legs, not to mention under him.. check out the walk on water clip and focus carefully.. he also kicks up walter as he walks.. his jeans get wet, its amazing!

Ok I think I can clear some of this up.

Yes, as has been said Chris is an illusionist and nothing more. The shere fact that so many people here believe he is the real thing is a testament to how good he is. This is what magicians do. Create illusions that look absolutely impossible and defy explanation in the mind of the spectator. Levitating between two buildings and walking on water are two examples. Many people are referencing him saying that he does real stuff. Let me clear this up right now.

"I don't believe anyone can do anything supernatural." - Chris Angel

"They're tricks and yet people say they aren't." - Chris Angel

These quotes are from an interview done with Chris on Penn Jillet's radio show. When Chris refers to doing real things and illusions, he is not referencing the supernatural. Some of the things he does ON MINDFREAK are real, such as dangling from fish hooks by a helicopter. Most of what he does is illusion, such as levitating, bending forks, and walking on water. So he is being truthful when he says that he does real things and illusions. Many of his stunts are real. But the stuff that looks impossible, rather than just really tough, those things are illusions. Chris has said it himself. There is no need to explain away every single illusion he does. Chris is more than happy to specify that he is an ILLUSIONIST and nothing more and has no supernatural powers. Further, he doesnt even believe supernatural powers exist.

The more amazing tricks I see from this guy, the more I think these were done using a blue/green screen. My cousins can do the same thing with video editing and special effects. Of course the crowd would have to be involved.

The clip of him walking up the wall, and across the water can all be done with computer editing.

The video of him doing tricks with cop and stealing his wallet, it fun to watch from the third person, and see how he does the tricks. I wonder how many wallets he stole trying to perfect his skill.

I've only seen him on the internet, so I'll try to watch him on TV

http://www.crissangel.com/indexFlash.html

Wednesdays 9:00 p.m. (CST) On A&E

If that's not the case, he's probably the Anti-Christ :devil:

Here's another video of him being impaled by a fence.

http://www.i-am-bored.com/bored_link.cfm?link_id=18022

Edited by scoobysnack

ok, all i can say is HOLY @^!!!! can someone pleasee explain to me what i just watched tonight on his NEW EPISODES, and how he does it..

How he walks on water, and people swim under him, or when he takes his shoes off and they just sink below him....

How he gets cut in half perfectly visible to others, and they walk through him?

How he dissapears behind his blanket or in a sheet, when other people are holding it??

How the Manican Doll turned into a real women?

I know their illusions, but seriously how does he do the things he does!!!

ALSO!!! THE mirror, when he replicates what someone is holding in the mirror, and makes it appear in his hand!!!

His an alien just trying to make money on earth

Just remember this; everything is possible on video. After all, none of us are watching CA do any of his tricks right in front of us. People have become such suckers for anything on video.

You know, it's ok to keep an open mind, just don't keep it too open or your brains will fall out.

Here's a vid of Chris Angel showing you how he does his tricks.

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=66...p;q=criss+angel

You didn't actually think there was anything paranormal going on did you?

Great post, great video.

You sure cleared up many questions with that one. Thanks.

They aren't all illusions. I don't know which ones are and which ones aren't. The only one he shows us is the levitation, of course he can erally levitate but he just made a video showing some fake leviatating. Don't ask me why he did this.

They aren't all illusions. I don't know which ones are and which ones aren't. The only one he shows us is the levitation, of course he can erally levitate but he just made a video showing some fake leviatating. Don't ask me why he did this.

Too make money.

Too make money.

Actually it's because he's also an illusionist and performs these types of things as well.

Yeah I know if I could perform real magic, I'd only perform real magic part of the time and then I'd use old standard fake magic tricks the other part of the time. I'd show people how it was done and I'd write a book about how I do the fake tricks. But I'd still have real, true life magic like Harry Potter.

:lol::lol:

Actually it's because he's also an illusionist and performs these types of things as well.

No silly wabbit. He does it for the money. Tricks are for kids.

user posted image

Now that i have the appropriate equipment on i can assess the situation properly.

Hahahahhahahahahhahaha..Oh Man

Criss Angel Sucks

Go David Blaine!!! :D

Edited by KB8

True Chris Angels stunts are legit but i have an answer to how he walks on water and the other amazing things he does,

Humans throughout their life only use 10% of their brain from birth to death

It is possible to tap into our minds using more than 10% and be able to do incredible things like that,also if you truly believe you can do things like walk on water than you can just have faith and believe I hate when people say camera tricks and devil worship and stuff like that

oya lol and i feel like a dumb..blank for this but i tried standing on the side of a building and tried to believe i could and not to fear falling but i couldnt because i have been taught the laws of gravity lol man i feel stupid tho i mean what was i thinking ^^

True Chris Angels stunts are legit but i have an answer to how he walks on water and the other amazing things he does,

Humans throughout their life only use 10% of their brain from birth to death

It is possible to tap into our minds using more than 10% and be able to do incredible things like that,also if you truly believe you can do things like walk on water than you can just have faith and believe I hate when people say camera tricks and devil worship and stuff like that

Well that makes two of us. <_<

well i suppose there is no legit way for anyone on this site to realistically prove or disprove Chris' "abilities". In all honesty ive watched several episodes very keenly and have yet to find any evidence which either promotes or disproves his unique talents. The other major issue here is that being on telivision, his show is unquestionably controlled by pruduction companies and whether or not it is altered , maintains the possibility to be edited. personally i think it would be quite astounding if his abilities were real and would give my left arm to learn how to actuallly levitate. It would seem that i would have to see his performance live in order to make an accurate judgement for myself, and even then ive seen some particularly amazing things. Regaurdless there are two things that i can factually state. One his body is in very impressive physical condition which imediately garnishes my respect. Secondly, and unquestionably, illusion, magic, or plane reallity, chris is good at what he does. perhaps the best.

that definetly looked fake, if some1 pulled me in half i wouldnt run around on my arms n' shiz.

it looked planned with that lady

Iagree.she looked as though she has been walking on her hands for a long time.I enjoy watching Criss do magic,he is very talented.HHe is also a great escape artist. :nw:

Well that makes two of us. <_<

Yeah. Its horrible to think he actually does tricks. :no:

Criss angel does not have any special "abilities. They are all tricks performed on a television show. You know like an illusionist or whatever. get over it.

ok, all i can say is HOLY @^!!!! can someone pleasee explain to me what i just watched tonight on his NEW EPISODES, and how he does it..

How he walks on water, and people swim under him, or when he takes his shoes off and they just sink below him....

How he gets cut in half perfectly visible to others, and they walk through him?

How he dissapears behind his blanket or in a sheet, when other people are holding it??

How the Manican Doll turned into a real women?

I know their illusions, but seriously how does he do the things he does!!!

ALSO!!! THE mirror, when he replicates what someone is holding in the mirror, and makes it appear in his hand!!!

placement... people that are in on it and i have seen a video of him explaining how to do a trick showing that its fake. So why would he need to fake something if he could do what u just said he can do :rofl: