Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Zarqawi dead!

shikon1

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/middle_east/5058304.stm

its not much because this story just broke so not alot of info is in yet, but still this is big. An aide to Iraq's prime minister reported it.

EDIT: heres a better link:http://www.cnn.com/2006/WORLD/meast/06/08/...qawi/index.html

Edited by shikon1

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Sanjuro

• __Kratos__

• Stellar

• The Skeptic Eric Raven

So now he is off the duty from US service.

Damn i wanted to REPORT THAT!!!

HE SURE IS DEAD!!!!!!!!! NICE!!! FINALLY!!! he died quickly though.. i wish he woulda died more painful, like the innocent people he killed.

www.foxnews.com !!! LOOK HOW BIG IT IS!

So now he is off the duty from US service.

Oh, so you're implying that all those people killing Iraqis and coalition forces are working for the US? In that case, theres no percentage of the Iraqis that are attacking the coalition, so I guess they all want us there...

NOW THE IRAQIS WILL NEVER BE FREE:(

Have they ever been free? Of killing one another, generations, centuries before the U.S. & allie militarism ever arrived on the sands?! :hmm:

It is a formidable enemy, one that has nothing to lose.

I've said this before. Al-quaida is currently losing control in Iraq and zarquawis death is just another aspect.

Well, the guy is dead. Another one bite the dust. Its a shame that the Al-Quaeda cells are only a minor part of the terrorist and insurgent cells in Iraq.

Some people have purported that Zarqawi's notoriety is the product of U.S. war propaganda designed to promote the image of a demonic enemy figure to help justify continued U.S. military operations in Iraq , perhaps with the tacit support of terrorist elements who wish to use him as a propaganda tool or as a distraction.

In one report, the conservative newspaper Daily Telegraph described the claim that Zarqawi was the head of the "terrorist network" in Iraq as a "myth". This report cited an unnamed U.S. military intelligence source to the effect that the Zarqawi leadership myth was initially caused by faulty intelligence, but was later accepted because it suited U.S. government political goals.

One Sunni insurgent leader claimed on 11 December that "Zarqawi is an American, Israeli and Iranian agent who is trying to keep our country unstable so that the Sunnis will keep facing occupation."

On February 18, 2006, Shiite cleric Muqtada as-Sadr voiced similar concerns: "I believe he is fictitious. He is a knife or a pistol in the hands of the occupier. I believe that all three - the occupation, the takfir [i.e. the practice of declaring other Muslims to be heretics] supporters, and the Saddam supporters - stem from the same source, because the takfir supporters and the Saddam supporters are a weapon in the hands of America. America pins its crimes on them."

On April 10, 2006, the Washington Post reported that the U.S. military has indeed been conducting a major propaganda offensive designed to exaggerate Zarqawi's role in the Iraqi insurgency. Gen. Mark Kimmitt says of the propaganda campaign that there "was no attempt to manipulate the press." In an internal briefing, Kimmitt is quoted as stating, "The Zarqawi PSYOP program is the most successful information campaign to date.

" The main goal of the propaganda campaign seems to have been to exacerbate a rift between insurgent forces in Iraq, but intelligence experts worry that it has actually enhanced Zarqawi's influence. Col. Derek Harvey, "who served as a military intelligence officer in Iraq and then was one of the top officers handling Iraq intelligence issues on the staff of the Joint Chiefs of Staff," warned an Army meeting in 2004 that "Our own focus on Zarqawi has enlarged his caricature, if you will -- made him more important than he really is, in some ways."

While Pentagon spokespersons state unequivocally that PSYOPs may not be used to influence American citizens, there is little question that the information disseminated through the program has found its way into American media sources.

The Post also notes that "One briefing slide about U.S. "strategic communications" in Iraq, prepared for Army Gen. George W. Casey Jr., the top U.S. commander in Iraq, describes the "home audience" as one of six major targets of the American side of the war."

He is a trick and now the puppet goverment is gaining support by annoucing that he is dead.

Sanjuro, if he is real, would that be positive news to you? Just wondering. :huh:

Sanjuro, if he is real, would that be positive news to you? Just wondering. :huh:

No, I would cry all night and hug my pillow screeming "WHY!!!??". Who else will behead US soldiers and Shia civilians? :hmm::no::mellow::unsure::(

Edited by Sanjuro

No, I would cry all night and hug my pillow screeming "WHY!!!??". Who else will behead US soldiers and Shia civilians? :hmm::no::mellow::unsure::(

Sadly, I can't tell if you're joking.

Okay, some people here are bloodthirsty for real. That goes for both sides.

No wonder the world is a cynical and aggressive place.

heh no big deal, we'll be back on Abu Grabe and Haditha and listening to Cindy Sheehan by the end of the day.

He is a trick and now the puppet goverment is gaining support by annoucing that he is dead.

There you have it, folks. Reports from fully credible insurgents and various people putting the US in a bad light. It must be true, so its no suprise that Sanjuro takes it at face value.

I was very pleased to wake up this morning and hear of this news...

My son-in-law, DJ, is in Iraq right now. He is an MP and recently help train the Iraqi police while in Fallujah.

Here are some snap shot images extracted from the video of DJ:

http://img170.imageshack.us/my.php?image=d...h2006med8du.swf

And on the news this morning, on all TV stations, I saw a few of the Iraqi police dancing around with their guns showing their happiness and success in this event. I smiled.. glad they are NOT shooting the guns into the air now... I really think things are starting to get better there. :yes:

I know who.

user posted image

Sadly, I can't tell if you're joking.

Don't think he is joking. I am sure beheadings is Sanjuro's bread and butter.

Meh, they killed him to quickly. They should have just shot him in the stomach and then attempted to get him to a hospital. If he lived, then put the filth on internation tv and parade him around like a golden duck and then throw him in a small concrete hole to live out his days as the fool.

here's a little song I wrote.........

Al-Zarqawi is DEAD! we shot him in THE HEAD!

Al-Zarqawi is DEAD! shot him in THE HEAD!

He got OWNED! Oh yes he did!

Zarqawi is DEAD!

Totally RAPE-ED!

:lol::DB):gun:

^ Looks like we bombed the hell out of him with 2 * 500 pounds bombs. :D

CNN.com has the amazing and beautiful footage. :lol: He got owned! :D

Hmm... According to the Muslim faith, he should be in heaven with Allah, with his 72 virgins. Hehe :P Silly zarqawi, tricks are for kids! :lol:

^ Looks like we bombed the hell out of him with 2 * 500 pounds bombs. :D

CNN.com has the amazing and beautiful footage. :lol: He got owned! :D

Hmm... According to the Muslim faith, he should be in heaven with Allah, with his 72 virgins. Hehe :P Silly zarqawi, tricks are for kids! :lol:

Yeah if he would be real these news would be great..