Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Giant People Pics

E.B.E.

So I guess sticking your arm out is standard giant pose? :D

• Like 1

Wow that guy is huge. He would have made a good center for basketball haha. Has to be bigger than anyone I ever seen.

Wow . . that's interesting.

Tomb of 10' giant . . whoa .. :mellow:

Dalip Singh is one of the gigantic ppl i have seen. He's only 7 '3, but he's clearly giant.

user posted image

user posted image

Edited by Kaknelson

You wouldnt like to get into a fight with any of those geezer would you?! ;)

big!?user posted image

Is this pic real?! Were humans once that big?! :o

Most of the photos there are genuine and verified.

The rest is not so reliable. Note that this is a Biblical site promoting Biblical stories, namely giants.

Some of the pics on that site are genuine but most are fake.

At 8′11.1″, Robert Pershing Wadlow was the tallest man ever. There are several stories about more taller people, but no substatial proof.

Is this pic real?! Were humans once that big?!

No, that is an old fake. It is made of plaster of paris.

Dalip Singh is one of the gigantic ppl i have seen. He's only 7 '3, but he's clearly giant.

Yeah, Dalip singh is really a giant. Some more pics...

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

Edited by Bone_Collector

That is one scary looking dude.

• 2 years later...

This could be found insulting in a way to some like me. I am 7' and im getting kind of tired of this sort of thing. not that i have anything against u personaly. i just feal "labeled" as some might say. i just feel kind of subjigated. Although that guy with the femur sounds pretty amazing.

Edited by DANDANDAN

Wow this is so fascinating! :) Dandandan, I don't know what to say except thanks for checking in to help keep us aware of being sensitive. :wub:

Everyone in the ancient mysteries section is going on about how there were mythical giants. ....... They aint mythical they are right here people can somone let all those guys know we found the giants they were just hiding behind a very big couch this whole time

big!?linked-image

Is this pic real?! Were humans once that big?! :o

was the basketball when this guy was alive?

linked-image

So I guess sticking your arm out is standard giant pose? :D

You noticed that too...I guess when you are 8 foot tall, glamor photography and poses are out so I guess you are left with nothing but someone telling you: "Alright..just put your arm out and this guy will stand under it.."

I wish I were a little taller...

/but not that tall..

• Like 1

• 1 year later...

My grandmother told me when I was little about giant people who lived long long time ago. Here is an good article about giant people who lived in Romania. You should read it. Thanks.

A portion of article: One day, a householder in Vatra Călugăreni (location area), whose daughter had been kidnapped on the eve of ogre, persuaded the other men in the village to be armed with axes, scythes, Palo, mace and to sit in ambush the mouth Bistricioara to defeat the ogre. And they did so.

From top of the mountain but, ogres and saw him, furious, was still thinking how to destroy the rebels. With nightfall, he then unleashed a terrible storm, the flood was in full swing, has snatched the crown Ceahlau a huge rock and started her flying over the village prăvălească to rebel. But the good spirit of the mountain Ceahlău which local people and they always thought as a bleached-year old man was turned into a handsome and sturdy, riding on a winged horse, started after the ogre. Tracking was fierce, Vicleanul ogre making all sorts of deceptive moves, only just managed to get people to slobozească piece deasuspra mountain on their heads. May abilities Ceahlau spirit managed to strike with the sword over the giant claws and huge rock fell outside the village on the banks of Bistrita, where we see there today. (Teiului Stone (or Stone Devil, as it is called by locals)

Here is full article:

http://translate.google.com/translate?js=y&prev=_t&hl=ro&ie=UTF-8&layout=1&eotf=1&u=http%3A%2F%2Foctogonul.ro%2Findex.php%3Foption%3Dcom_content%26view%3Darticle%26id%3D48%253Acivilizatia-uriasilor%26catid%3D29%253Aarheologie%26Itemid%3D60&sl=ro&tl=en