Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Why Does Ann Coulter Have An Adams Apple?

Arch~Angel

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• __Kratos__

• Arch~Angel

• OlDrippy34

• Reincarnated

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah, she's guy. :rolleyes:

Did you also notice her hair is out of place? Yep, she must be wrong then. ;)

What's the point to this thread again?

Oh yeah... Idiots on the other side can't use intelligent words to fight so they must start a smear campain. Can't say I'm surprised either at the liberals for trying to do this.

Edited by __Kratos__

there's been some speculation about this, look at this pic:user posted imagecreepy, looks like a dude in the pic. also, there was no child named Ann Coulter born in Connecticut in 1962-63, gross. this "thing" only gets attention because its a religous right wing nutjob. is she really a dude? we may never know...but she sure does look like a transvestite.

I absolutely love Ann Coulter...she is one of my heros!

Go Ann!

Edited by Reincarnated

Can't say I'm surprised either at the liberals for trying to do this.

I'm not a liberal.

I'm a conservative constitutionalist.

Yeah...I'm no liberal either, but she does look kind of...strong...

Well, maybe she is a man in drag. That's why she works so hard to dress and look like a two-dollar hooker. Am I being mean? Petty? Just ask Ann. She's the queen of mean and petty. Ann Coulter couldn't find her own **** with both her hands, and she is fundamentally alergic to rational thought and the truth. Don't believe me? I can prove it. Does anyone really want me to expose this half-wit bimbo skank for all the documented lies she has told and sold to gullible Rush Limbaugh toadies in the backwater of white supremacist Mean America?

Coulter makes it too easy. Her minimal I.Q. and her obvious Freudian sexual maladustments and frustrations should be an embarrassment to herself, but she's too much of human speed bump to comprehend basic reality.

I actually appreciate Ann Coulter. She makes it so incredibly easy to prove that radical far-right wingers are insane.

Edited by IronGhost

Neato.

But why bring up the fact that she's a radical right wing lunatic? Radical left wing lunatics are equally evil. All that extremism's bad, maaan.

Well, maybe she is a man in drag. That's why she works so hard to dress and look like a ****. Am I being mean? Petty? Just ask Ann. She's the queen of mean and petty. Ann Coulter couldn't find her own **** with both her hands, and she is fundamentally alergic to rational thought and the truth. Don't believe me? I can prove it. Does anyone really want me to expose this half-wit bimbo skank for all the documented lies she has told and sold to gullible Rush Limbaugh toadies in the backwater of white supremacist Mean America?

Coulter makes it too easy. Her minimal I.Q. and her obvious Freudian sexual maladustments should be an embarrassment to herself, but she's too much of human speed bump to comprehend basic reality.

I actually appreciate Ann Coulter. She makes it so incredibly easy to prove that radical far-right wing Americans are insane.

Your right on that one. I also have many crazy quotes from this woman as well as videos that prove her stupidity and her incapability to hold a conversation. If you really want to stick up for this woman...go ahead and make yourself look like an ass. :P

Neato.

But why bring up the fact that she's a radical right wing lunatic? Radical left wing lunatics are equally evil. All that extremism's bad, maaan.

Your point is well taken. I agree, my friend.

I'm not a liberal.

I'm a conservative constitutionalist.

So you can bash on her looks rather then her ideas? :rolleyes:

Yeah, you're a big man now. ;)

So you can bash on her looks rather then her ideas?

Where did I say her ideas were not next on the list?

She looks like a Man and talks like HITLER.

user posted image

I like the "Ann Coulter-She Wolf of the SS" poster better, personally.

Where did I say her ideas were not next on the list?

Why are her looks even a matter? Can't muster up the brain power to go after her ideas? ;) She too much for you?

I can draw nazi signs on people too! :o

user posted image

"Ddduuurrrr....*hits chest* look at me! I look smart now to post a picture with a person I don't like with a nazi sign on them...heh heh heh....*hits chest again*" :rolleyes:

;)

Is Ted Kennedy's face made of leather?

Is Ted Kennedy's face made of leather?
his face would make a mighty fine pair of mittens. or a bondage swing :D
Ddduuurrrr....*hits chest* look at me! I look smart now to post a picture with a person I don't like with a nazi sign on them...heh heh heh....*hits chest again*
careful now krapos, dont hurt yourself. Edited by Reincarnated

Can't muster up the brain power to go after her ideas?

The little I have heard from her is not worth any effort.

She is a Fascist plain and simple.

But if you really want to talk about it why don't you start a thread about her ideas.

The little I have heard from her is not worth any effort.

She is a Fascist plain and simple.

But if you really want to talk about it why don't you start a thread about her ideas.

But worth the effort to make a thread just to soley bash her on her looks? :rolleyes:

I've posted several threads from reports by Ann Coulter. ;)

Edited by __Kratos__

But worth the effort to make a thread just to soley bash her on her looks?

The dude has an Adams Apple, but pretends to be a woman.

Thats something very serious, and you make light of it, then change the subject.

Start your own Ann the Man fan club thread why doncha?

The dude has an Adams Apple, but pretends to be a woman.

Thats something very serious, and you make light of it, then change the subject.

Start your own Ann the Man fan club thread why doncha?

Can you prove she is a man?

How is it very serious? :huh: Got something against sexually confused or tran-sexuals, Arch Angel? You're not a bigot are you?

You know, I had to look this up. Mainly because I've seen this on other women.

Although a prominent Adam's apple is commonly considered a secondary sex characteristic, women with noticeable Adam's apples are by no means extremely rare. Examples of well-known women with prominent Adam's apples include Sandra Bullock, Meg Ryan, and Francesca Neri.

Source

Wow, Arch Angel, now you're picking on someone that can't help the way they were born. Really showing your true ugly colors here. Something wrong with you. :hmm:

Edited by __Kratos__

Wow, Arch Angel, now you're picking on someone that can't help the way they were born.

And how do you know he did not change it with hormones?

Looks like a man to me.....

hahahahahaha, kratos called someone a bigot!

POST OF THE YEAR!

He would be if he is intolerant of transexuals. ;) So if he isn't, then he isn't a bigot. But he seems to think it's a big deal?

And how do you know he did not change it with hormones?

Looks like a man to me.....

Have you ever seen her pictures? She's got hips that are wider then her shoulders. She's just tall and really thin.

user posted image

Edited by __Kratos__

I myself am no liberal but that adams apple has always kinda freaked me out :wacko:

She always seems to have a sickly kind of appearence, just not my kind of woman I guess :mellow:

Oh well, got nothing against her personally :geek:

Edited by ColdTwilight

Starting a thread in order to question someone's gender is really quite ludicrous. If you have problems with her opinions or viewpoints, then start a thread to address them, but lets try to stay away from arguing supposed physical or gender characteristics of individuals, its crude and boorish.

MM