Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

The Number Guess Thread

Dowdy

i am think of a number between 1 and 9999. I will never change the number (honest) and i'll tell you if your hot or cold.....

(i worte the number down so i won't forget)  

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Dowdy

• Kira

• Tommy

• Druss

Top Posters In This Topic

:s9 21 i agree this could take a while

SaRuMaN,

kinda warm

Althalus,

freezing  :s2

bantonp5,

cold

Homer,

absolute zero  :s2

Tommy,

hot

SpaceyKC,

cold

dean-g,

hot

Magikman,

cold. i was think of that number but it will be to obivious  :s2

Celticwitch_00,

freezing

That was more in keeping with Mr. X's way of thinking, seeing as he doesn't come around much anymore, someone had to take up the slack for him.  :s4

If Saruman is kinda warm and Tommy hot, I'll revise my guess to 8888.  :sr   :s04

Magikman  :D

:sr ok since freezing last time

9876 :s09

Dowdy,

What's the purpose of this game? Everyone that wants to has guessed a number and you merely said who was close to the number and who wasn't, and now others are guessing again. Are we suppose to continue to guess until someone guesses the right number. If that's the case what does it prove when someone guesses it? That they can guess the right number after multiple guesses after you telling us if we're close on the previous guess? :-/

Magikman,

hot

Becca_gurl,

warm

Mentalcase,

warm

Celticwitch_00,

warm

Becca_gurl,

a bit chilli

Homer,

it a game, no a science fair so have a bit of fun

dean-g,

warm. i can't really think of something to give if you get it right. come up with ideas and i'll see if i can give you that.

Druss,

warm

Tommy,

hot

Ok, fun it is  

Dowdy, your responses are inconsistant with the numbers given. For example, you stated that the first guess given by dean-g was hot, when clearly it was warm at best.

So far the highest hot number(not including 9998 by dean-g, because it's not really hot) is Tommy's 8912. The next higher number mentioned is 9001, which is only warm. Obviously the number we're looking for is under 9000.(Actually much lower than that, but I'm giving Dowdy the benefit of the doubt)

So far the lowest recorded hot number is Tommy's 8743. The next lower number mentioned is 7890, which is only warm. Obviously the number we're looking for is over 8000.

So if Dowdy's responses are accurate, then the number HAS to be between 8000 and 9000.

:s068686 :sr