Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

I don't think any of the aliens are that "alien"

AncientLight

alien.gif this guy , I don't think they look very alien the grey's. Same with the nordics & a lot of other races. If that's as alien as it gets its dissapointing . crying.gif

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Engulf

• AncientLight

• Benjo Koolzooie

• Nie

People report greys alot so they are bound to seem boring. Although if you had one sat at the end of your bed one night, and it was sat looking at you. I think you would be far from dissapointed.

So....Whats your point ?

I don't know , do I need a point lol ? Just that it also makes me think that the greys are made up by humans disgust.gif

Ahh, now that sums the whole thing up better than the first post!

I understand. I have heard (From an old Science teacher that studied space and so on) that once a "grey" appeared in a movie, that is the thing that sparked the thing off and made greys regognisable as "Aliens". People claimed to see aliens from then on and always decsribed them as the greys from the film, and of course, over the course of time the apperance of aliens has become that of the greys.

I ain't so sure the wording is correct and makes 100% sence. But I am in a rush, and just felt the need to share this with you all.

• 2 weeks later...

Yes, i see what you mean Benjo: if I havent seen a santa claus picture, i wouldnt believe in it!

But... (yes, this is a classical situation) not all versions of aliens are alien.gif or cat.gif ... An Australian Aborigin (i cant realy spell this word....) tribe has drawings of "space men", there are sightings of "men in aluminium suits", ect, and these aliens dont appear in movies ( well, i think not right!!!)

tribe has drawings of "space men", there are sightings of "men in aluminium suits",

Nie,

There weren't any sightings about people in space-suits (at that time),it's just the evidence found that possibly it could be that the very grandfathers & grandmothers (very ancient civ.) of mankind that once lived in this planet actually have created this suits and boomed out of Earth into space at that ancient time.Evidences such as artifacts and drawings have baffled researchers about this.Although I maybe wrong but I really couldn't care much about this tongue.gif ....... grin2.gif

And Benjo,

Most of the time or all the time I should say,the EBE's (greys) are the only ones doing the abductions if you've read those stuff about Dulce.So I don't think everyone's just assuming that the EBE's are abducting just because they are very common during the modern days.

I don't know , do I need a point lol ? Just that it also makes me think that the greys are made up by humans disgust.gif

Oh I missed this one original.gif

AncientLight,

There are sources that actually say some of the Greys are made by human beings (US secret scientists & the actual EBE's co-op in this).Not the rumors of course,I meant the beings itself.I'm not really sure myself but they also said that this 'EBE's' have a very wierd digestion system too,that they have to actually take the actual nutrients of the yet-to-be-consumed food substance and apply it to thier skin in order to get the food in(!!!).They've also connected this to the cattle and human mutilations.

Personally,I haven't gotten any idea about this. dontgetit.gif

And Benjo,

Most of the time or all the time I should say,the EBE's (greys) are the only ones doing the abductions if you've read those stuff about Dulce.So I don't think everyone's just assuming that the EBE's are abducting just because they are very common during the modern days.

Ohhh, I will leave this topic to the expert. wink2.giflaugh.gif

Engulf, i found some interesting articles, here they are:

"Aboriginal myths incorporate the idea of "sky beings", with the Wandjina being among the most interesting to consider. The Wandjina have been preserved in a fascinating oral tradition and in a large collection of rock paintings scattered throughout the Kimberley region of northern Australia.... the indigenous tribes viewed the Wandjina as "the spirit in the cloud..."

The aboriginal tribe, the Bad, of the West Kimberly area, Western Australia, revered "a supreme being" called Djamar. According to tradition he manifested in a manner highly suggestive of "something" landing and leaving behind a physical record...The young initiates of the tribe were led to the stony bed of a creek and were shown the holes where Djamar had planted his "bullroarer". In aboriginal lore the sound of the "bullroarer" a roaring wind noise symbolised the approach of the god. The original accounts indicate that Djamar's bullroar or "galuguru" are representations of the "being" itself. According to E.A. Worms:

"Earnestly the old men impress on the youths the terrible force of the original tjurunga, by pointing out the baldness of the surrounding hills and the damaged bark of the trees struck by Djamar when he whirled the bull-roarer. It smashed the rocks of the foreshore

The Australian aboriginal shamans "clever men" or "men of high degree" described "celestial ascents" to meet with the "sky gods" such as Baiame, Biral, Goin and Bundjil"

Im sory if its a little long, if you want to read the full:

http://www.theozfiles.com/history_australi...fo_history.html

Thank you Nie for those interesting stuff. thumbsup.gif I really dunno what to add from here because I'm not too much into this but this adds to yet another evidence of a possibility that Aliens have arrived on Earth way before time. original.gifthumbsup.gif

I could be very wrong, but I do believe that the "grey" was reported by eye-witnesses throughout the 30's and 40s... and even some similar accounts from hundreds of years before. Yet I do not believe that any films were made until the 50's that contained what we would consider a "grey."

...and then of course there is the ancient legend that says the "Owners of the Earth" live beneath the Himillayas... abduct.gif

Edit:

Edited RTF since tags were not closed.

Edited by Phantom

...and then of course there is the ancient legend that says the "Owners of the Earth" live beneath the Himillayas... abduct.gif

Edit:

Edited RTF since tags were not closed.

Hmmm... I haven't heard this one; but it sounds interesting and I would love to hear more. Care to share?

Going over old ground again with this, I still think that Aliens are just updated versions of Fairies, the patterns of abdustion/fairy sightings match as do the technological development, ie:- when we did not have electricity and other devices that run off it, there were fairies, that would abduct people to fairy land, then we have the advent of electricity and all the gozmo's that come with it. All of a sudden there are fewer fairies and more Grey's that go around abducting people.

Well guys, i'm shure that somewhere some 15000 light-years away someone is having this kind of doubts too grin2.gif

The greys are folklore, so are the greens and the chupacabras and the ones with glowing fingertips... what is real is the possibility of life on Europa under the iced surface!!

Now that's a thrill! thumbsup.gif

Don't get me wrong, there have been at least three sightings in my family of something not quite explainable, but not grey for shure!!

Going over old ground again with this, I still think that Aliens are just updated versions of Fairies, the patterns of abdustion/fairy sightings match as do the technological development, ie:- when we did not have electricity and other devices that run off it, there were fairies, that would abduct people to fairy land, then we have the advent of electricity and all the gozmo's that come with it. All of a sudden there are fewer fairies and more Grey's that go around abducting people.

I think the people then didn't know what to make of the aliens and they were labled "fairies" . Just like in medival times "demons" were probably really aliens too (or so I think lol ) tongue.gif

Only human narcissism would assume that an alien being would have two arms and two legs, two eyes, and walk upright like we do. There are an infinate number of ways an alien life form could look? Why do we choose a human form with a skin condition ? The human ego baffles and astounds me. Took me a while to understand the human condition tho.

Here are some excersises I call Image associations. I came up with them after being scared to death from watching communion when i was very young. LOL

I picture Toys r us. Then I picture a grey. No connection! I see myself ordering a happy meal at Mcdonalds - I picture a grey. No connection there either. I look at taco bell, the mall, K-mart, my father's mini van- then I imagine a grey. Im sorry everybody! But from that day on, greys became something that existed only in my imagination . Just like narnia, just like middle earth and Krynn.

But have no fear, I still watch star trek. tongue.gif

I think alot of the Grey sightings are because they were some of the first described maybe ??

But i do have a question...what are the Nordics ?? what do they look like ??

• 1 month later...

Right Benjo!

If I saw a damn alien or 'grey' standing at the end of my bed I would scream then huck something at it. Seriously I would.

Happy Holidays wink2.gif