Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Hidden forum?

Raptor

I just checked the profile of the chat-admin to see that it has 4 posts, but when I do a search to view its posts it says none can be found. So is there a secret moderators forum that I can't see or is it just a glitch? :ph34r:

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Waspie_Dwarf

• frogfish

• __Kratos__

• chaoszerg

Most forums these days have private staff boards, Unexplained Mysteries is no exception.

:o Stop talking about me!

:lol:

So seriously, you break all the rules in the secret forum because we can't see right? All the mods have to get it out of their system before they cover the forums in plagues of mod-slaps?

No, we just talk about you.

:o It's a conspiracy I say! We must embark on the quest for the magical hidden forum!

:o It's a conspiracy I say! We must embark on the quest for the magical hidden forum!

You've worked it out.

SaRuMaN is the head of the New World Order, the Moderators are his Generals and the Forum Leaders are the junior officers.

Subliminal messages are strategically placed through out the site so that, when the order is given, you will all become SaRuMaNs foot soldiers.

Edited by Waspie_Dwarf

*bounces out of the special room, cookies in hand and the big fluffy bunny that saru lets jenna pat*

*stops mid-bound, notices secret forum has been discovered....cookie falls from mouth*

*slowly retreats back to the special forum for therapy*

:ph34r:

OH its that hidden forum where you talk about what a really great guy i am! :D

WHHHHHAAAATTTTTT??????? YOU DONT??????

:cry:

....You now know to much.

*subby backs into the shadows*

I don't know where you get your information from but I don't know what you're talking about. There's no secret staff room, it's just a myth. Now, turn around and walk away before someone gets hurt :D

*sneaks away to cover up secret staff board*

Where is Will Smith with his memory erasing flashy thing when you really need him?

You've worked it out.

SaRuMaN is the head of the New World Order, the Moderators are his Generals and the Forum Leaders are the junior officers.

Subliminal messages are strategically placed through out the site so that, when the order is given, you will all become SaRuMaNs foot soldiers.

OH WE OH WE OH.......... :lol:

I don't know where you get your information from but I don't know what you're talking about. There's no secret staff room, it's just a myth. Now, turn around and walk away before someone gets hurt :D

*sneaks away to cover up secret staff board*

*quick PA!Cover up the gold stars chart!*

Wait just a minute... This just dawned on me... When do debate judges get their own forum? :D

Wait just a minute... This just dawned on me... When do debate judges get their own forum? :D

Right after we get bored talking about you in the "Moderators Cone of Silence Super Secret Forum"...

...That may take a while though.

Right after we get bored talking about you in the "Moderators Cone of Silence Super Secret Forum"...

You mean there are forums that you are keeping quiet from the forum moderators???

Now I'm feeling paranoid. :(

There's a forum so secret, that only SaRuMaN gets to post in it.

What's really to talk about? :ph34r:

*uneasy feeling of being watched*

:lol:

:o Kratos! Let's infiltrate this said "Secret Forum". We can be spies! YAY!

:o Kratos! Let's infiltrate this said "Secret Forum". We can be spies! YAY!

Frogfish, if you go and check out the members of this site you will notice that SaRuMan is member 1 and dAz is member 4. There are no members 2 and 3. They infiltrated the "Secret Forum" and were never heard of again.

:w00t: *giggles uncontrollably*

*runs off to tell Aztec*

Frogfish, if you go and check out the members of this site you will notice that SaRuMan is member 1 and dAz is member 4. There are no members 2 and 3. They infiltrated the "Secret Forum" and were never heard of again.

:o R-r-r-realy? :o

Where is Will Smith with his memory erasing flashy thing when you really need him?

How about tommy lee jones

user posted image

Move along now nothing to see here...

Pardon? I can't hear you!

'Get Smart' rocked XD