Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Cannibals

LyCaN123

I mean like the ones that live in the wild like the ones in indiana jones .

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• robbieb

• Idriss

• LyCaN123

• Beckys_Mom

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hmmm good question...but I dunno if they are or not

yes. there are tribes that eat there dead and other thateat there defeated enimies. it has a variety of religious and cultural meanins to diffrent people. and human meat is one of the best food sources for people because urt body can use 100% of the meat. gross yes i woudlnt eat human meat but its something to think aobut u can live entirly off of other people

Yes, they're real and yes, they're still around today.

Recently there have been a couple guys arrested just in the states to planning to eat people. Also cases have been around the world. There is a big case in Germany right now about a cannibal.

I don't see what the big deal is about it. I mean we're all animals with meat on us. I bet we taste great. :D

Yes there are tribes, and as robbie says it is a ceremonial thing. THey don't go out hunting humans to eat them. They consume those of their tribe who have died, be it in a accident, warfare or old age or whatever, as a mark of respect to that person so that they might live on. It is also believed that they may inherit some of the deceased greatness or good qualities. THey may also do this with fallen enemies as a mark of respect.

RKD

Yes, they're real and yes, they're still around today.

Recently there have been a couple guys arrested just in the states to planning to eat people. Also cases have been around the world. There is a big case in Germany right now about a cannibal.

I don't see what the big deal is about it. I mean we're all animals with meat on us. I bet we taste great. :D

I think we'd taste like chicken :lol:

hmmm... I wonder if it would be concidered suicidal if you ate yourself :P off topic I know

Edited by Leliel

That movie about the areoplain that crashed in the mountains...I think it was called ALIVE!!! they had to eat eachother to survive....I think it was based on a true story

I think we'd taste like chicken :lol:

hmmm... I wonder if it would be concidered suicidal if you ate yourself :P off topic I know

Apparently most cannibals say human flesh tastes like bacon. :o

There are cannibalistic tribes still around, the most famous is in Papua New Guinea, but I've forgotten the tribes name.

Unlike what RKD said, this tribe eats people from rival tribes if they've done something wrong, for example one of the tribesman told a story about how his brother was killed by people from another tribe, so he killed the man who did it and ate him.

every culture of people in the world has cases of canabilism weither u go by religion,race, ethnicity no matter what way u divide it up every gropu of people has had cases of canabilism

The most prolific cannibals alive today are the tribes in Java and New Guinea, and the islands of the coast of India. They are some of the oldest tribes on earth.

If you are concerned for your safety, I would recommend you obtain a degree in law. After you complete your degree and passed your bar examine you will be a fully fledged lawyer and will have absolutely no fear of cannibals. Because cannibals don’t eat lawyers, out of professional courtesy of course.

Or you could be a stand up comic, they just plain taste funny! :D

Irish

Mmmnnn...this could help:

[attachmentid=26332]

post-34832-1150240930.jpg

There was this guy that got arrested a while ago, i forget his name but he was supposed to be this guy that seemed real nice and normal, but he had really bad separation anxiety. He would take friends that were close to him, kill them, then cook them and eat them so that they were always inside him and couldn't leave him. I personally find it very creepy, and disgusting. Be careful who you make friends with.

Edited by VonnaNegra

Pork is the meat that is supposed to resemble Human flesh the most..... :devil::whistle:

Im sure they still exist on the remote parts of the planet.

It is wrong to me. But to someone starving in Africa, a Human is a much easier catch than a Lion or Tiger. Hunt or be hunted attitude.

They do not have the almighty telling them not too... so is it wrong?

Edited by Kaknelson

That movie about the areoplain that crashed in the mountains...I think it was called ALIVE!!! they had to eat eachother to survive....I think it was based on a true story

Hehe quoting Father Ted? "Here's me eating Tony!!"

Are you talking about the jungle people from the Lost Ark? Cause I think that they were just a normal native tribe.

Anyways, yes there was and still is cannibals. They eat each other for ceromony and beliefs. There is one group who believe if you eat the heart of your enemy you will get his/her strengh. :innocent:

yes they are still around :w00t: they will eat everything EXCEPT the hair, teeth and nails of a person :blink: