Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -
Sign in to follow this  
BellaLuna

Do children have a 6th sense?

57 posts in this topic

fruitcakesanonymous

Fruitcakes...what exactly are you trying to prove here? How easy it is to alienate the population of the forum by acting like a child? Because, just in case you hadn't realised it yet, that's exactly what you're doing.

First you accuse me of being narrow minded, and not willing to accept any veiw contary to my own...yet everytime someone present a veiw contary to yours, you respond with childish insults (is this the part where I should point out that your wit is only slightly less blunt than a spoon?), making post after post as though you don't know what the edit button is for, and making a very good job of sounding like you're just out of primary school.

Free advice: Grow up. Until you do that, then it doesn't matter how good you think you're arguement or theory may be (not that they are, of course). You're acting like an idiot, and people are going to be more inclinded to ignore you than give a damn what you're saying.

Side note: Castor - true indeed...everything that is passed from parent to child is passed on through the chromosomes. Memory doesn't even exist in the cells....I, for one, think your arguement was far more convincing than "and babies can suckle because??.......................moron!!!!"  tongue.gif

I am only responding to the level that is thrown at me, so if that means holding your breath till you turn blue, then that is how you get treated. I didnt start anything, I simply raised an alternative way to look at something, yet it seems that humans cant deal with any suggestions that what they think is true may not be the way they believe it to be. I am only holding up a mirror.

As my idea is the alternative and new idea, it is the one that should be looked at. What is the point to going over what is already established and simply rehashing it. The whole point to a forum is to take the new idea and work with it even if you initially disagree with it. All you have done is ignored the new idea, believed it cant be true, based on ideas that are already established, and then continued to reinforce the same ideas.

Eg. if i say I can make petrol out of water, then it is a new idea, so it has the floor, it is the topic of discussion. There is no point in discussing how to make petrol out of oil, we already know that. What you are doing is like saying you cant make petrol out of water because it is made out of oil, and then as your argument, proceed to examine how it is made from oil, and show proof of how it is made. That is not an analytical thinking process, it is a memory retrieval process.

I havent insulted anyone, only stated what was appropriate. To insult someone is to make a comment without any basis in fact. If you make a statement that clearly shows that no thought process went on at all, then for that statement you are a moron, so it is a wake up call to show the mistake. If I was insulting you then I would be doing so purely because I didnt like your idea and prefered mine, so it would be an emotional statement, based on emotions, rather than logic.

gonzowalker

Hey fruity, maybe you should stay away from the direct insults.

maybe you should mind your own business. do you think anyone needs you to stick up for them? Stop trying to show off, to try to buy friends. your my hero! thats what you are thinking isnt it? Like someone writing graffiti imagining that everyone that sees that graffiti is going to be thinking, "wow this guy is really cool, I wish I could be like him" Can you teach me to be the brave upholder of righteousness like you so everyone will go "wow this guy is really cool, I wish I could be like him". Please, I want to be a computer nerd too, hiding behind a screen, pretending to be someone I am not too, can ya, huh?

Mentalcase is a M-O-D-E-R-A-T-O-R!!!! They try to keep things organized and civilized.

Just who are you mad at anyway?

fruitcakesanonymous

maybe you should mind your own business. do you think anyone needs you to stick up for them? Stop trying to show off, to try to buy friends. your my hero! thats what you are thinking isnt it? Like someone writing graffiti imagining that everyone that sees that graffiti is going to be thinking, "wow this guy is really cool, I wish I could be like him" Can you teach me to be the brave upholder of righteousness like you so everyone will go "wow this guy is really cool, I wish I could be like him". Please, I want to be a computer nerd too, hiding behind a screen, pretending to be someone I am not too, can ya, huh?

Mentalcase is a M-O-D-E-R-A-T-O-R!!!! They try to keep things organized and civilized.

and that makes a difference because?????? I wasnt the one that addressed someone with an abreviated version of their name, as a direct means to imply something by it. That is a direct insult, and why was it aimed only at me? Biased as well, so that is not sticking to the point. Is this some kind of church run thing is it? who is handing out the cucumber sandwiches?

fruitcakesanonymous

sounds to me like silence of the lambs, anthony hopkins was so sophisticated, wasnt he? actions speak louder than words. Why did you feel compelled to write moderator in such a manner, do you really think it serves any function?

gonzowalker

Because it is his business to get in your business. If you don't want other people to reply, why not try a P.M. with whoever you have a beef with. Maybe a good ol' BM would do you some good? Relax, I think you have some pretty damn good points yourself, your just a little hot-headed.

gonzowalker

Editing your posts is making this confusing. But I'm done with this, you win!

Mentalcase

Fruity, This thread is going to be locked now, and you are getting a warning. If you keep behaving in such a negative/childish manner, you will be banned from posting as well. You can bet on that! thumbsup.gif