Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

moon landing

Death Star III

moon landing  

232 members have voted

1. 1. do you believe that people landed on the moon.

• yes
    • no

We're not talking about the CM picture now Waspie ... ( and that is one still very questionable ) We're talking about these high def , close up shots which prove once and for all that the Apollo pictures are studio fakes !!!

You and your friends can try to deny this all you want to but the proof is in these pictures .. Too bad you are all so blinded by nasa's lies that you can't even see what is right in front of your eyes !

I have spent a lot of time looking for just this kind of proof too ... So nothing any of you say will change the fact that the images reflected in the visor are a CEILING FAN , STAGE LIGHTS and a PAR SPOT LIGHT representing the FAKE APOLLO SUN !!

Here's picture number three again ... Look at that Par spot light pretending to be the sun !! .... Isn't that a beautiful sight !?!!?

user posted image

• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Trinitrotoluene

• MID

• straydog

• Waspie_Dwarf

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Oh and how tall do you think the astronot taking this picture might have been ? ... Weird angle huh ?

user posted image

That'd be one big-#ssed astronaut alright. Kareem Abdul Jabbar did a cameo as a pilot in Airplane...maybe they brought him on the set to try out for Apollo (the sequel).

What they really should've done is send up a real leaper like Dr. J just to see how high a human can really jump in 1/6 gravity!

Okay then , let's revisit picture number two again , just so you will be able to see the PROOF that nasa lied about where these pictures were taken .

In the astronot's visor you will see the CEILING FAN in the middle of the visor ( in the other picture taken from the front , this fan reflection appears in the top right hand corner of the visor... but since this picture was taken from a different angle , the fan reflection has now moved to the center of the visor )

That's not the center, remember that the astronaut moved from full front to 1/4 left. Also the visor is a hemisphere.

Then you will see the CEILING FAN SHADOW to the left and below it ... Then you will see a bank of STAGE LIGHTS reflected on the top of the visor to the left a bit .

It can't be a bank of lights because they would washout the shadow on his upper arm. And the shadow is coming from what he's holding in his hands. Flag maybe?

Or the Camera (or camera and Astronaut) are on the LM.

edit: And unless it's floating in mid air it can't be a Par. Look at the top of the visor unless the celling is only 7' tall it's not attached to anything, and if it's 7' tall the area lit would be about a foot in diameter.

Edited by Redtail

Redtail, do you have the Apollo reference numbers for the pictures stray has posted? Will save me a lot of time if you do :)

Ain't had chance to read them yet, doing multiple things at once over here!

Crawler got your second email, it was still corrupt and I can't see the picture.

Ain't had chance to read them yet, doing multiple things at once over here!

Crawler got your second email, it was still corrupt and I can't see the picture.

i googled to find the pictures it was from a special on t.v. it actualy shows more pic but these were more cnvicing.

Ok Crawler get ready for this

user posted image

That's the RCS on the Lunar Module

user posted image

See?

Section three on that picture refers to no stars. The lunar photographs show no stars in them because they were exposed for the daylight lit lunar scenes!

If this is your smoking gun proof then I'm going to bed. Ironically (or not) all the correct explanations for the pictures are DIRECTLY UNDERNEATH them as this is a hoax DEBUNK site!

Edited by Gavsto

We're not talking about the CM picture now Waspie

And the reason we are not talking about that now is because after insulting those that disagreed with you, calling those that couldn't see what you saw blind you had to admit you were wrong. You proved your inability to correctly or sensibly analyse a photograph once. You showed beyond all doubt that you see what you want to see not what is really there. Why should anyone accept your analysis now?

Ok Crawler get ready for this

user posted image

That's the RCS on the Lunar Module

user posted image

See?

Section three on that picture refers to no stars. The lunar photographs show no stars in them because they were exposed for the daylight lit lunar scenes!

If this is your smoking gun proof then I'm going to bed. Ironically (or not) all the correct explanations for the pictures are DIRECTLY UNDERNEATH them as this is a hoax DEBUNK site!

dident u read about the shadows that were made by another light source and the tire tracks.dident u notice that the crosshairs was behind the rover.come on thats full proof.

If you were to read 1/2 of an inch down, that site explains the anomalies?!

its a cool site right explains alot of things.but only proves that we may never know for sure.

but im going to tell u something.one day the truth will be reveald and the answer if the moonlanding is a fake will that the goverment will end up showing us a pre recording or a rehearsel of wat appears to be a moon landing.oh and did u notice that someone carved a letter "c" into a rock.the last time i checked noone has been in space since.

Crawler2000 ... This bunch is in complete denial about nasa and their fake moon set pictures ... So I doubt any picture you post is going to change that ....but this is not about the handful of nasa fans who post here defending nasa's lies , this is about getting the conspiracy information out to the public anyway we can ...

Nice try Redtail ... but I have no doubt that even you know what you are looking at here ...It is a Par spotlight shining downwards and the flaps are directing the light source onto the visor ....

gavsto .... I never had any doubt that all of the Apollo photos are studio fakes .... It was finding one that you or Burton or anyone else could not blow off with your smoke and mirrors routine .

There is no doubt that the reflections in the visor are a ceiling fan and it's shadow and a Par stage light directed towards the astronot representing nasa's fake sun .

Talk about SCORE !!! ... Yes I did !!

It must be pretty upsetting looking at evidence like this ... especially since you all really believe that Apollo went the moon ... but the truth is , they didn't ... and the studio fake pictures which nasa insists were taken on the moon proves that fact ... and it make no difference if you choose to believe it was faked or not ... because what you believe won't change the fact that Apollo was a hoax .

Look at the pictures again .... They are not smears and smudges ... How lame is that ? ... It is nothing ON the surface of the visor ....They are objects reflected IN the visors ... and the objects are a CEILING FAN with it's shadow and a PAR SPOT LIGHT , used as nasa's fake sun .

WOOHOO !!!!!!!!! ... How does it feel to lose the argument boys ???

It takes me all of five minutes to debunk your so called "proof."

I don't have time to get upset.

No, we do know for sure. Just because you and others don't understand what they are seeing in images, is not the fault of NASA or myself. The C on the wrong was actually caused by a hair when the image was being processed back on earth, as isn't on the original negative.

Okay then , let's revisit picture number two again , just so you will be able to see the PROOF that nasa lied about where these pictures were taken .

Oh and how tall do you think the astronot taking this picture might have been ? ... Weird angle huh ?

Apollo 16 landed in a very hilly region. The picture taker may have been standing on a hill.

The subject nay have been standing in a crater. Or both.

Edited to add: Or he could have been bending over or crouching. Impossible to tell with that tight crop.

Edited by AtomicDog

Umm Gavsto... are you sure you got the direction right?

My mistake. It's Apollo 12. But...

user posted image

AS12-48-7071

How about that? He's crouching in a crater.

Edited by AtomicDog