Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

moon landing

Death Star III

moon landing  

232 members have voted

1. 1. do you believe that people landed on the moon.

• yes
    • no

:tu: Thanks for your time MID

If you wouldnt mind I'll send you a Pm about some other pics :)

Cheers

• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Trinitrotoluene

• MID

• straydog

• Waspie_Dwarf

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I have a question for you MID.

What do you think the Apollo land site look like today?

Would the flag still be intact, or what about the LRV and the camera after 37 years on the moon?

:hmm:

That's a good question.

I think I may have mentioned it to someone once, back when there was all that talk about the flag flapping in the wind and no one would believe we were there until we could image the flags and LM descent stages on the surface, etc...

I think the flags are gone by this time.

These things were basically your garden variety nylon flags. I think that after about 450 cycles of temperature flux in the 500 degree F range, exposure to so much intense sun, etc., that these flags are probably little heaps of deteriorated, and likely colorless nylon residue, just sitting there in heaps on the surface beneath the poles they were attached to.

There was alot of equipment discarded on the surface by the crews pre-LM liftoff, tool, overshoes, PLSSs, thermal protective blanketing that surrounded some of the stowed equipment, miscelaneous bags of things...trash, in other words. Plus of course there's a big LM descent stage, the EASEP or ALSEP packages, TV cameras, and LRVs, where applicable, etc.

I think you would see various deterioration effects on parts of these things, especially the items constructed of fabric. You'd likely also see deterioration on the gold-foil mylar insulation wrapped around the descent stages of the LM.

The visual impression would leave no doubt as to what you were looking at, but I think it would also leave little doubt that the stuff had been there for a long time.

As to the footprints, I feel that they are probably still there, appearing very much as they did when originally impressed on the surface. If there is any effect on them from micrometeorite bombardment, it would be very minimal after a mere few decades, if visible at all.

The LRVs and TV cameras would still be there of course. I don't think much deterioration would be noted, other than the effects I described above. Of course, nothing would actually work at all.

There are two golf balls at the Apollo 14 site. I'm not sure how golf balls behave in such temperature extremes over a matter of decades. But I'm thinking they are probably still sitting there, in the lunar dust, right where Al Shepard hit them! Their exposed covers may show some signs of thermal effect, but they're probably still unmistakable as to what they are! :)

:tu: Thanks for your time MID

If you wouldnt mind I'll send you a Pm about some other pics :)

Cheers

Your welcome :)

No problem at all, indeed. Go right ahead!

Forget ME....Forget MID....Forget Clavius...

Click on this link..RADIATION

After watching it. Learn about Starfish Prime. Learn about the Van Allen Belts and timing of the Apollo missions.

Then....

Make up your own mind and stop letting others form your own thinking!!!

And, when you get to the part about how the government subjected military members and unwitting civilians to radiation, try not to get too p***ed off. Also try to think, how easy it would be for an agency that has no problems doing such a thing, to pull off a con job on us as well. WATCH THE VIDEO at the following link. Then come back and tell me what an idiot I am. Until then, you are the idiots! Sorry, but it is true, and why boggle is just as sure of the hoax as I!

I think we all know why boggle and our esteemed guest here are sure of the hoax.

They are sure because they watched an Aulis Video production.

Make up your own mind and stop letting others form your own thinking!!!

Which is precisely what I have advised everyone to do, based upon the actual facts. I however, guide you to the substantiated information, not to an Aulis production, filled with mis-interpretations, drama, half-truths, and non-truths.

That, of course, gets ignored in the overtly emotional bent we see here:

Until then, you are the idiots! Sorry, but it is true...

Nice touch adding the Castaneda quote...

Unfortunately, Apollo was as close to a Path with Heart as collective human consciousness has come.

'And there they traveled, looking breathlessly...'

It is decidedly apparent that our poster here relies on others, others with little or know actual knowledge, for his guidance, and has formulated a belief based upon that. He ignores the work involved in learning the facts. Thus his path is easy...not one with heart.

"A path without heart is never enjoyable. You have to work hard even to take it. On the other hand, a path with heart is easy; it does not make you work at liking it."

Also don Juan...He missed that part of the context.

No...no path with heart here. He's enjoying his stance far too much!

....Forget MID....Forget Clavius...

Forget reality? Never.

WATCH THE VIDEO at the following link. Then come back and tell me what an idiot I am. Until then, you are the idiots! Sorry, but it is true, and why boggle is just as sure of the hoax as I!

Boggle :lol: You sure know how to pick your allies.

Listen. There are at least three pieces of hardware on the Moon that are not in dispute. Apollos 11, 14 and 15 erected laser reflectors on the lunar surface. Laser beams are routinely fired at these reflectors (270 times every year I think) through telescopes at McDonald Observatory in Texas and near Grasse in southern France. Timings of these reflected beams are used to measure the Earth-Moon distance to an accuracy of one inch or so.

I know theres nothing to convince a hard core kook, but here is a fun site for anyone else interested in the Apollo missions.

http://www.boulder.swri.edu/~durda/Apollo/landing_sites.html

That, of course, gets ignored in the overtly emotional bent we see here:

Nice touch adding the Castaneda quote...

Unfortunately, Apollo was as close to a Path with Heart as collective human consciousness has come.

Again, MID shows he has no grasp on the reality of actually being able to safely travel to the moon, insisting instead to focus his attention on something as inane as my signature.

Another tactic he has used since the beginning. Sad, a man who assumes the position of someone who actually had something to do with Apollo hasn't the knowledge or 'uncommon sense' enough to actually debate the facts. Well, so many facts point towards and proves the hoax, it's understandable why he takes such a childish angle?

Unfortunately, MID, Apollo was as close to the Path of Fraud and Embezzlement as any crap our government or NASA has ever pulled. But keep up the spin, maybe some of the people who read your words will just ignore the link that will finally free them of the illusion NASA created and you continue to spoon feed them day after day. You should be ashamed of yourself. At least Armstrong was wise enough to keep his mouth shut. And before you mention his biography again, realize if he was so proud of his life and his part in the hoax, he would have written it himself. YES PEOPLE, notice it isn't an AUTOBIOGRAPHY!

It is decidedly apparent that our poster here relies on others, others with little or know actual knowledge, for his guidance, and has formulated a belief based upon that. He ignores the work involved in learning the facts. Thus his path is easy...not one with heart.

It is decidedly apparant that our esteemed MID relies on others (CLAVIUS) with little or no 'actual' knowledge for his guidance, and has repeatedly taken his attack stance to prove it. The people in the video YOU should watch, are not only knowledgeable, but also RIGHT!

"A path without heart is never enjoyable. You have to work hard even to take it. On the other hand, a path with heart is easy; it does not make you work at liking it."

Also don Juan...He missed that part of the context.

No...no path with heart here. He's enjoying his stance far too much!

Yes, I enjoy this stance not for the Heart, so much as the TRUTH that it contains. Which must have you, the one who was fooled right under his nose, in a ever growing state of alarm as the people who go to that link and watch the video become educated enough to see exactly how much of a fool you are! It's okay to be fooled MID, but to continue down a path of foolishness after having been educated of the TRUTH is just plain stupid!

The anger you will undoubtedly intuit from a number of my posts will be understandable once you too, investigate this thoroughly enough and realize exactly how damaging NASA's LIE is to our future of manned space flight. If it doesn't make you angry, then you don't realize the difficulties this LIE has presented for our own Astronauts as well as those of the future!

Edited by S3th

Let's take a quote now from an Astronaut himself shall we. Of course this quote is quoted in the video I have provided a link for in my past two previous posts.

If some of the film was spoiled, it's remotely possible they (NASA) may have shot some scenes in a studio environment to avoid embarrassment. ~Dr. Brian O'Leary Astronaut

This is going to get so much more interesting...

Forget reality? Never.

Boggle :lol: You sure know how to pick your allies.

Listen. There are at least three pieces of hardware on the Moon that are not in dispute. Apollos 11, 14 and 15 erected laser reflectors on the lunar surface. Laser beams are routinely fired at these reflectors (270 times every year I think) through telescopes at McDonald Observatory in Texas and near Grasse in southern France. Timings of these reflected beams are used to measure the Earth-Moon distance to an accuracy of one inch or so.

I know theres nothing to convince a hard core kook, but here is a fun site for anyone else interested in the Apollo missions.

http://www.boulder.swri.edu/~durda/Apollo/landing_sites.html

Well, first off, boggle would be an ally of the truth of this, before which I never even knew boggle. The fact that he can see clearly enough to know you all have been fooled shows at least a modicum of common sense on his part. Something the rest of you MID and Clavius junkies have yet to realize. If you consider MID and Clavius reality, then your sure to be fooled the rest of your life by those who consider themselves 'experts'.

As far as your reflectors go, imagine, if you can, unmanned craft delievering those items, or has that possibility escaped your limited imagination.

I suppose you haven't visited the LINK yet have you? If you would, perhaps you wouldn't be so quick to align yourself with liars, fakes and fools!

Hard core kook eh? LOL...Funny how MID's clones/fans/fools take the same avenue of debunking the TRUTH as he does. I smell desperation in this post hazzard. Redirection of readers of this thread to more lies will not help you my friend!

For your own consideration:

Part 1

Part 2 & 3

True investigations into this subject will truly educate you past the lies of people the likes of MID and sites the like of Clavius.

Educate yourself!

Edited by S3th

The DAMNING EVIDENCE which Bart Sibrel decided to rest his reputation, spend huge amounts of his personal time as well as hundreds of thousands of dollars to bring to light the FRAUD perpetuated against the entire world in the form of the 'APOLLO MISSIONS'!!!

MID, are you the one smoking the cigarette? You know that is bad for your health. Just like lying is bad for your soul!

Edited by S3th

Where were these people before and during the mission? Why come out after the mission is over? Best to expose it before and during.

Not after! Think about that.

Let's see...

Repetitious links to the same thing that he seems not to understand that I, and many here have already seen...and debunked easily.

7 links in this recent string of manic attacks. :wacko:

It's unstoppable.

Doesn't listen. Obviously doesn't read. But certainly wants to blow fumes, and does.

The same boring thing, ad-nauseam.

Until then, you are the idiots!

the people who go to that link and watch the video become educated enough to see exactly how much of a fool you are! It's okay to be fooled MID, but to continue down a path of foolishness after having been educated of the TRUTH is just plain stupid!

Yes, I feel stupid right about now...

Again, MID shows he has no grasp on the reality of actually being able to safely travel to the moon...

:wacko: ...none whatsoever.

You should be ashamed of yourself.

Oh, I am!

True investigations into this subject will truly educate you past the lies of people the likes of MID and sites the like of Clavius.

...how I keep getting associated with Clavius is beyond me.

Hard core kook eh? LOL...Funny how MID's clones/fans/fools take the same avenue of debunking the TRUTH as he does. I smell desperation in this post hazzard. Redirection of readers of this thread to more lies will not help you my friend!

Sorry, haz! I am a fool, and a liar. I figured I'd quote him calling you desperate... :D

Equal time, you know!

MID, are you the one smoking the cigarette? You know that is bad for your health. Just like lying is bad for your soul!

:) ...maybe! He'll never know, of course, but there were some 20-25 guys in that room, most of whom lived on coffee and cigarettes. The vast majority of them are still around, still vital, still hanging in there--probably because of the incredicble energy that they gained from being in that room...cigarettes aside.

The real question is (and it appears that the evidence is overwhelming as to the answer), what's in that cigarette he's smoking?

:P

Where were these people before and during the mission? Why come out after the mission is over? Best to expose it before and during.

Not after! Think about that.

One would think so, AROCES.

But our friend doesn't actually think too much. He relies on his deeply held beliefs, based upon a mindset founded on a lack of knowledge, and a penchant for seeing the underhanded in everything, as well as his obvious emotional instability for solace in the face of the irrefutable.

However, these people who adhere to such nonsense generally weren't around during the missions.

The vast majority of HBs were either too young to have seen it happen and understand it, or were born after the events.

And we see a certain minority of a generation or so that is obstinate, relies on fallacy as "truth", and tend to appear in a thread like this one, which could be addressing questions and educating people a little.

The net result is that these threads eventually fall to the idiocy of one or two people, and folks with actual questions or comments, people who know how to express their opinions, or their beliefs intelligently, are either scared away by mental incapacity (flaming, irrational screaming, etc.), or wind up contacting me (and perhaps others) by PM, so they can stay away from the kooks on the forum threads!

A sad situation, certainly.

Thus, if you expect our esteemed "smoker" to actually answer you in rational fashion, you may be sadly mistaken!

The real question is (and it appears that the evidence is overwhelming as to the answer), what's in that cigarette he's smoking?

:P

Manic, unable to think for myself, haven't done any research, incapable of logical thought, quoting Don Juan, and now dope smoker...

What other levels will MID sink to next. I have called him a liar...True, but I believe he is lying. Whether a witting liar or one lying under misinformation, only MID knows.

Again, instead of viewing videos at the links I've provided and returning with absolute proof we went to the moon, I am ridiculed yet again. I would have really enjoyed a serious debate on this issue. But again, as I provide links to one of the most extensive and convincing video investigations into this matter, I am rebutted with insults. It's all good though.

I mean if pot smoker is the worst thing MID can insinuate I am in this thread, it will be a good thread indeed.

Maybe a couple of hits of Chronic will help with that guilt complex there MID!

Want to try explaining the eight minute video of DAMNING EVIDENCE I left in this thread. I'd really love to hear how you debunk this one.

Oh, and another little tidbitty bit of food for thought. If we went to the moon, how come NASA doesn't let the photographic and video evidence speak for itself? Is it because it's so full of holes swiss cheese actually looks whole next to it?

Some more thoughts for food...From the following LINK

SMART-1 launched Sept. 27. The mission's first serious in-space glitch cropped up recently.

The probe's automated star-tracker, which keeps it on course and in the proper attitude, has " failed to provide good attitude information in a few cases," according to an ESA statement. The glitch is related to radiation belts that surround Earth, Racca said. "We are confident that we can solve all the problems of the star tracker by changing parameters in the software," he said.

And either way, Racca does not expect the star tracker's woes to affect the science portion of the mission.

"Most of the problems are related to the presence of the Earth and of the radiation belts," he said. "Both will not be there at the Moon, so, provided we can reach the Moon, the star tracker performance would not affect the mission."

Edited by S3th

One would think so, AROCES.

But our friend doesn't actually think too much. He relies on his deeply held beliefs, based upon a mindset founded on a lack of knowledge, and a penchant for seeing the underhanded in everything, as well as his obvious emotional instability for solace in the face of the irrefutable.

However, these people who adhere to such nonsense generally weren't around during the missions.

The vast majority of HBs were either too young to have seen it happen and understand it, or were born after the events.

And we see a certain minority of a generation or so that is obstinate, relies on fallacy as "truth", and tend to appear in a thread like this one, which could be addressing questions and educating people a little.

The net result is that these threads eventually fall to the idiocy of one or two people, and folks with actual questions or comments, people who know how to express their opinions, or their beliefs intelligently, are either scared away by mental incapacity (flaming, irrational screaming, etc.), or wind up contacting me (and perhaps others) by PM, so they can stay away from the kooks on the forum threads!

A sad situation, certainly.

Thus, if you expect our esteemed "smoker" to actually answer you in rational fashion, you may be sadly mistaken!

Wrong again. Not only was I around, but watched it live like all star struck children of that era. And to answer Aroces, you can't blow the whistle on liars and frauds until after they are perpetuated. And now, like hazzard, MID has added kook to his list of adjectives for me. Helps me feel good about calling him what he is...A liar! listen if you want but look as well. I provide links to information and investigations into this subject. He provides insults. The thread speaks for itself. Yes, you can bet I am not pleased with his conduct. Even more so I am not pleased with the conduct of NASA and our government whose top level individuals know the truth as well as I. FRAUD. EMBEZZLEMENT. LIES.

Come clean NASA!

Oh, and check out this video and tell me why

is having such difficulty forming words? I'll tell you why if you can't figure it out.

Oh, and check out this video and tell me why

is having such difficulty forming words? I'll tell you why if you can't figure it out.

I see, so if a person is a poor public speaker that makes them a liar?

How about this for an analysis of human behavior: I consider someone won't discuss the science involved in Apollo, but instead links to the same dubious sites over and over again, to be irrational.

Here is an interesting article from 2002. Why still no telescopic evidence of our presence on the moon? Hmmm....Makes you wonder doesn't it?

The Wrong Stuff

Are you sure we went to the moon 25 years ago? Are you positive? Millions of Americans believe the moon landings may have been a US$25 billion swindle, perpetrated by NASA with the latest in communications technology and the best in special effects. Wired plunges into the combat zone between heated conspiracy believers and exasperated NASA officials.

So, MID, millions of Americans are kooks? Well, I'd love to be in the middle of the group of kooks with you at the front telling them how kooky they are!

From the following LINK:

But when Knight Newspapers (one of the two groups that later merged to form Knight-Ridder Inc.) polled 1,721 US residents one year after the first moon landing, it found that more than 30 percent of respondents were suspicious of NASA's trips to the moon. A July 20, 1970, Newsweek article reporting the results of the poll cited "an elderly Philadelphia woman who thought the moon landing had been staged in an Arizona desert" and a Macon, Georgia, housewife who questioned how a TV set that couldn't pull in New York stations could possibly "receive signals from the moon." The greatest skepticism, according to Newsweek, surfaced in a ghetto in Washington, DC, where more than half of those interviewed doubted the authenticity of Neil Armstrong's stroll. "It's all a deliberate effort to mask problems at home," explained one inner-city preacher. "The people are unhappy - and this takes their minds off their problems."

Poll or no poll, even James Oberg, a nemesis of Kaysing, conservatively estimates that the disbelievers may number between 10 and 25 million Americans.

Yep, less than one year after the launch, thirty percent were not fooled. Amazing that it was even well understood to be a fraud by the likes of your ordinary housewife. You know what they say about women's intuition.

I see, so if a person is a poor public speaker that makes them a liar?

How about this for an analysis of human behavior: I consider someone won't discuss the science involved in Apollo, but instead links to the same dubious sites over and over again, to be irrational.

You know what LILLY. I went to the site you suggested. I took every single bit of evidence I had found to date from the hoax sites. I compared with what Clavius had to say. I also looked extensively for evidence that Clavius never comments on. I find many of his answers to be dubious. I find his lack of comment on some of the most damning evidence to be suspicious and probably intentional as he has no good excuse for debunking purposes.

I find your no moon thread to be absolutely ridiculous and a way to sway people away from taking this thread seriously. Well, go ahead. Make fun. Poke away at the subject matter and while your at it join MID in his lambasting of myseth. It's all good and points to your own inability to look at both sides with an open mind and intuitive gut. Just go to the links, watch the investigations for yourself. Then, come back and take the cleaver to my character as MID has. Problem is, you watch them with an open mind, and you might be seeing with a whole new set of eyes!!!

As far as his speaking. It's easy to relay information from one's mouth when one has the truth emanating from within it. Just as Armstrong was uncomfortable with his speaking and his picture being taken during this hoax, he also must have been uncomfortable issuing forth lies. As any one of us would be should we have to do so. Whether it be for the 'good' of our country or not!

Edited by S3th

I would have really enjoyed a serious debate on this issue.

No, he wouldn't have.

If that were the case he would've read all the answers to all of his taunting questions that were provided. But he ignored them, meaning, he wants no debate, no discussion.

Want to try explaining the eight minute video of DAMNING EVIDENCE I left in this thread. I'd really love to hear how you debunk this one.

Ditto. No, he wouldn't really love to hear it. That's already been proven.

Even more so I am not pleased with the conduct of NASA and our government whose top level individuals know the truth as well as I. FRAUD. EMBEZZLEMENT. LIES.

Come clean NASA!

He keeps saying that.

NASA has a web page and he can contact them there. It'll save us alot of bandwidth!

Why doesn't he?

No, he wouldn't have.

If that were the case he would've read all the answers to all of his taunting questions that were provided. But he ignored them, meaning, he wants no debate, no discussion.

Ditto. No, he wouldn't really love to hear it. That's already been proven.

He keeps saying that.

NASA has a web page and he can contact them there. It'll save us alot of bandwidth!

Why doesn't he?

Again, more personal comments, no refuting of evidence. The eight minute video shows how they made it look like they were further away from the Earth than they really were. Of course he doesn't wan't to attempt to refute it. HE CAN'T!!! PERIOD!

Why still no telescopic evidence of our presence on the moon? Hmmm....Makes you wonder doesn't it?

Definitely makes me wonder...something!

Are you sure we went to the moon 25 years ago?

No. Not at all.

I am sure, however, that we did go to the moon in 1969-1972, which was betwen 34 and 37 years ago.

I'm also sure we launched the STS-1 mission 25 years ago.

Poke away at the subject matter and while your at it join MID in his lambasting of myseth. It's all good and points to your own inability to look at both sides with an open mind and intuitive gut. Just go to the links, watch the investigations for yourself. Then, come back and take the cleaver to my character as MID has.

You have taken the cleaver to your own character.

From the following LINK:

Grave doubt exists that the Apollo missions to the Moon were anything more than the most incredible hoax of all time. Did astronauts actually go to the Moon? I do not know. But NASA's own evidence shows that all photos of the Apollo feats had to be forgeries. They were likely made in a secret Earthly studio somewhere as a top secret military project. And if all the "Moon photos" of all the "Moon missions" were fakes, the question is 'why?'.

Real missions should have produced real photos.

To understand the "why" of faking "landing a man on the Moon by the end of the decade" that had been promised by JFK in his first speech to Congress, one must go back to the Cold War with the USSR and the much-touted "space race". In the early 60s, the Soviets were ahead of the US in space exploration. Sputnik and other Red successes evoked a US political crisis. But the Soviets likely knew that sending a man to the Moon was an immensely difficult task and that JFK's rhetoric was a hollow promise.

However, after Lyndon B. Johnson succeeded the assassinated Kennedy he likely came up with a brilliant (and evil, in my opinion) idea. He must have thought, "...the experts say we can't go to the Moon like Kennedy promised, but I say we can! We can FAKE IT!" If LBJ could pull it off, to simplify a very complex Cold War situation, it would be a great propaganda coup and establish US superiority over communism. So I theorize that LBJ conspired with his successor Richard M. Nixon and OTHERS to carry out an elaborate plan to fool the world by "flying to the Moon". It was a brilliant plan, executed in strict military secrecy, and it has fooled the world for more than 40 years. But it has been undone by its own excesses, as now revealed from NASA records for the first time.

Anyone with even elemental math skills and common sense can look at the facts, do the calculations, and come to their own conclusions about the alleged MASSIVE VOLUME of lunar surface photography in such a LIMITED TIME.

Here is my conclusion: IT COULD NOT BE DONE.