Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Who do we really believe in and worship?

Beckys_Mom

Who??  

23 members have voted

1. 1. Just god and only God

• God & Jesus his son
    • God..Jesus & other saints/holy spirits
    • I believe in and worship ...NO ONE
    • I believe in MYSELF..Worship MYSELF (yeah I'm a lil' vain too)
    • My Mother and father
    • My own version of God...not the same as the bible God...there are other Gods to worship and believe in
    • My family comes before any God or Gods..ya better believe it
    • Nuts to this!!
    • My car, my cat, my dog, my goldfish, my TV...they all count..right??
    • My family...and God/Gods(of other beliefs) a close second

Out of all your choices BM... i removed all contemplation in my mind and chose #1.

It is the closest to my beliefs. KJV that is.

The ideology of One Love, is also very much in my mind, body & soul.

I respect that :tu:

When I think about it..I worship my lil girl and my family..God is only a close second...because I dont have to look after God..I dont have to worry if something bad will happen to him...I don't have to look out for him...I have to do all of this for my lil one and I love it and I worship her..I thank God for her and I know he gave her to me ..so he isa close second

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Beckys_Mom

• kaknelson

• eden grange

• chaostrom

Top Posters In This Topic

My own version of God...not the same as the bible God...there are other Gods to worship and believe in [ 3 ] [21.43%]

Would that be it, cuz it's no.6 in the list??

I suppose its closest of them I guess

I respect that :tu:

When I think about it..I worship my lil girl and my family..God is only a close second...because I dont have to look after God..I dont have to worry if something bad will happen to him...I don't have to look out for him...I have to do all of this for my lil one and I love it and I worship her..I thank God for her and I know he gave her to me ..so he isa close second

God will look out for her BM, with your help of course ;).

Just love, and be loved in return. This is how you look out for your God, or Oneness. I know you believe in love girl.

I used to believe we were created by bacteria and what not. But it must be much deep then that, i have had an "ephiphony" since then. I don't wanna sound like all the other religious type preachers on here. But i did actually believe the modern evolution theory. But the things in my life have happened to me, that have proved empirically to me that science cannot put it's finger on everything. Especially, well in particular, the entire metaphysical side to life.

Edited by Kaknelson

If you have confidence in YOURSELF and you feel good about yourself..you are proud of yourself...hey you work it out from there mate :tu:

I`m not as thick as I sound (well I might be!) but I really don't worship my self or anything/anyone either I don't see why you find it so hard to grasp? :)

I suppose its closest of them I guess

Me too.. no.6 but no vote... because you included bible word in that..

Edited by j4jak

God will look out for her BM, with your help of course ;).

Just love, and be loved in return. This is how you look out for your God, or Oneness. I know you believe in love girl.

I used to believe we were created by bacteria and what not. But it must be much deep then that, i have had an "ephiphony" since then. I don't wanna sound like all the other religious type preachers on here. But i did actually believe the modern evolution theory. But the things in my life have happened to me, that have proved empirically to me that science cannot put it's finger on everything. Especially, well in particular, the entire metaphysical side to life.

But I see my God as all knowing, so he knows I love him in return, there is no question of that...as for my lil girl..well you know how kids can get...as they grow older, they scream out things like --- "user posted imageI hate you...you don't love me, you aint my mommy waaaahhhhh" :D So it's my job to convince this child, that I do love her, always have, always will............I don't have to go to all of that trouble with God, noww do I?? LOL :D

BTW I know and respect you are christian...I like you for your religious views..reason being, is because when you throw in a number of your christian views, you do it in a nice friendly way...which is WHY I WONT argue with you :D

I believe in evolution..I believe it's God work..he could well be responcible, to see how things evolve...who's to say I am wrong...or should I say, who can prove me with REAL FACTS that I am wrong :tu:

Edited by Beckys_Mom

"I Believe" (Berry/Buck/Mills/Stipe)

When I was young and full of grace and spirited--a rattlesnake.

When I was young and fever fell my spirit, I will not tell

You're on your honor not to tell

I believe in coyotes and time as an abstract

Explain the change, the difference between

What you want and what you need, there's the key,

Your adventure for today, what do you do

Between the horns of the day? I believe my shirt is wearing thin

And change is what I believe in.

When I was young and give and take and foolish said my fool awake

You're on your honor, on your honor

Trust in your calling, make sure your calling's true

Think of others, the others think of you

Silly rule golden words make, practice, practice makes perfect,

Perfect is a fault, and fault lines change

I believe my humor's wearing thin

And change is what I believe in

I believe my shirt is wearing thin

And change is what I believe in

When I was young and full of grace as spirited a rattlesnake

You're on your honor, on your honor

I believe in example I believe my throat hurts

Example is the checker to the key I believe my humor's wearing thin

And I believe the poles are shifting I believe my shirt is wearing thin

And change is what I believe in.

But I see my God as all knowing, so he knows I love him in return, there is no question of that...as for my lil girl..well you know how kids can get...as they grow older, they scream out things like --- "user posted imageI hate you...you don't love me, you aint my mommy waaaahhhhh" :D So it's my job to convince this child, that I do love her, always have, always will............I don't have to go to all of that trouble with God, noww do I?? LOL :D

BTW I know and respect you are christian...I like you for your religious views..reason being, is because when you throw in a number of your christian views, you do it in a nice friendly way...which is WHY I WONT argue with you :D

I believe in evolution..I believe it's God work..he could well be responcible, to see how things evolve...who's to say I am wrong...or should I say, who can prove me with REAL FACTS that I am wrong :tu:

I hear you BM. Thanks :)

I do follow the word of God from the KJV bible, for it is the first edition translation from hebrew in 1611. Nevertheless, I am a Christian soldier, but i don't go to church. I don't think you need to go to church to get to know your God. Do you? I believe the concept of the church has became twisted over time.

*Your daughter is a product of her environment, and influenced by her surroundings. You need to school her... But im no daddy... yet, so i can't tell u what to do! :P Your probly the best momma.

The almighty is a personal, metaphysical thing. It is divine, it is one, it is love. However, i don't believe the schools evolution theory, but i have contemplated it, as i grew up with it. I don't believe in much Babylon has to say anymore. ;)

An all-knowing God doesn't care what religion you believe in. God knows your heart, no matter what. All Gods are really One. There is none other, just aspects.

I Chose the fourth opiton as i think it is the only thing that makes sense. I don't know if there is agod or even if there are other people (you all might be nothing more then a figment of my imagination) but i KNOW with out much doubt that i exist. I consider myself the most important thing in my personal universe.

However i think it might have been good of ou to allow an option for other people who happen to worship me. HAHAHAHA