Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

IT'S OFFICIAL: '911 AN INSIDE JOB'

RedEyeJedi

BYU Physics Prof Finds Thermate in WTC Physical Samples, Building Collapses an Inside Job

author: Jacob Hamblin

Based on chemical analysis of WTC structural steel residue, a Brigham Young University physics professor has identified the material as Thermate. Thermate is the controlled demolition explosive thermite plus sulfur. Sulfur cases the thermite to burn hotter, cutting steel quickly and leaving trails of yellow colored residue.

user posted image

WTC steel with diagonal cut, thermate residue (Click to enlarge)

Prof. Steven Jones, who conducted his PhD research at the Stanford Linear Accelerator Center and post-doctoral research at Cornell University and the Los Alamos Meson Physics Facility, has analyised materials from WTC and has detected the existence of thermate, used for "cutting" the steel support columns, as evident in the photo below.

Dr. Jones is a co-founder of Scholars for 911 Truth.

Dr. Jones in earlier work pointed to thermate as the likely explosive that brought down the WTC1, WTC2, and WTC7 skyscrapers. But only recently was physical material analysed in the lab and the presense of thermate announced. The samples were provided Dr. Jones team from redundant sourses.

Both BYU and Prof. Jones have been offered additional grants if he would "change the direction" of his research. In addition, there have been threats made by an individual who "is taking action" to stop Steven Jones' research, specifically his experiment with thermites (aluminothermics), on the grounds his work may be helpful to "terrorists". Jones notes that much more detailed information on both thermite and thermate is readily available on the internet.

Source

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The presence of Thermite in the wreckage used to cut columns is conclusive proof of what we all know anyway. This is the single most important 911 story and as long as none of the threats are carried out against Professor Stephen E. Jones, hopefully it will become common knowledge.

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• scoobysnack

• __Kratos__

• RedEyeJedi

• supercar

*If* this is true, wouldn't a more logical reason be that thousands of tons of steel fell in an area and clean up crews needed to more entire beams of metal as fast as possible, so they used this to cut the metal making it easier and faster to clean up?

------------------

Edit:

Reading through wiki on what the hell thermite really is... It's basically any ol' reactive metal combined with heat that created the effect.

One of the more known but lesser used metals is Red Iron, aka rust. Combine rust with a large amount of heat, like for say jet fuel from a crashed airplane and presto... You got yourself a powerful reaction.

Link

So we all know there was rust in those towers along with other reactive metals; we also know there was a large heat source in those towers then so put 1 and 1 together and you've got a reaction.

Edited by __Kratos__

Oh, I thought this was common knowledge already.

I'm not saying 911 is an inside job totally. I don't believe the plane crashes were inside jobs, just the pulling down of twin towers. I don't see anything wrong with what they did though. I mean, they evacuated the building as much as they can, moved the necessary stuff and carried out the controlled demolition of the twin towers. However, I just find it very convenient on their part not to admit it.

Edited by Bone_Collector

The collapse of the towers began at the points of entry from the airplanes...there was detonation alright, with jet fuel!

I would ROFL if this wasn't such a sick idea. I have always wanted to know what kind of sick mind would want to make up these conspiracy theories. What you going to say to God when he asks you why you lied about this horrible event?

You will note how much rubble is in the background of that picture... that photo is taken DAYS after the event - after the fire department removed much of the immenently dangerous stuff that was about to further fall and crush rescuers.

Sorry, redeye, try again. And check out the thermite page that Kratos posted from Wikipedia...

You will note how much rubble is in the background of that picture... that photo is taken DAYS after the event - after the fire department removed much of the immenently dangerous stuff that was about to further fall and crush rescuers.

Sorry, redeye, try again. And check out the thermite page that Kratos posted from Wikipedia...

No, Red eye Jedi is right. Since the news failed to do an investigation, and instread parroted the official explanation from the 9/11 commissions investigation, 9/11 scholors for truth, are independently testing the beams from the wreckage.

They have found traces of thermite. This will explain the ongoing fires for weaks in the oxygen starved environment deep underneath the wreckage.

9/11 was certainly an inside job. It's so completely obvious, when you have the big picture. Seriously Afganistan was planned to be invaded on September 10th.

9/11 was a blessing for George Bush, and the new world order.

If you think only what the news wants you to know, you will believe what the governmnet tells you.

9/11 was an inside job!

So why is the news not covering this story? Don't they try to investigate the facts and report it to the people. Or do they parrot the official line from the government and Tony Snow.

*If* this is true, wouldn't a more logical reason be that thousands of tons of steel fell in an area and clean up crews needed to more entire beams of metal as fast as possible, so they used this to cut the metal making it easier and faster to clean up?

I agree.

If anyone has ever tried to cut thick steel (I do have extensive experience) will understand how hard it would be to cut with more conventional methods.

Sorry scooby, just because you type it in big bold letters doesnt make it true.

For example, I could do this:

"I am the leader of the NWO"

But that doesnt mean it's true. I know it's a shock, but bold letters doesnt = truth.

And why dont the newspapers cover these things?

Because for the most part they cover facts and report it to people like you said.

This report is from a professor who is co-founder of "Scholars for 911 Truth". Needless to say anything he comes up with is going to be a bit biased, he has an agenda.

If I posted an article from a professor who was head of a group called "Conspiracy theorists are crazy, and we shall prove it", and came up with something showing 9/11 wasn't an inside job, you wouldn't believe it.

Why? Because there was obviously an agenda.

I dont understand how it can go just one way.

'KingTomis',

Of course it doesn't make it the truth if I put words in large font. I did that so you would not miss it.

The the corporate mainstream news is not biased? They don't have an agenda? Everyone has an agenda. YOu need to do a full spectrum analysis. I follow both the corporate news and independent media. So I can see when they differ. Usually the corporate media do less investigative work then the independent media. The corporate news knows they have built up a reputation, and that's enough. Most people don't question them, so they can print what they want.

Besides didn't you get the memo that it's been decided in a court of law, that the news can legally lie to you?

read all about it

http://www.unexplained-mysteries.com/forum...dpost&p=1227287

Edited by scoobysnack

Sorry scooby, just because you type it in big bold letters doesnt make it true.

For example, I could do this:

"I am the leader of the NWO"

But that doesnt mean it's true. I know it's a shock, but bold letters doesnt = truth.

And why dont the newspapers cover these things?

Because for the most part they cover facts and report it to people like you said.

This report is from a professor who is co-founder of "Scholars for 911 Truth". Needless to say anything he comes up with is going to be a bit biased, he has an agenda.

If I posted an article from a professor who was head of a group called "Conspiracy theorists are crazy, and we shall prove it", and came up with something showing 9/11 wasn't an inside job, you wouldn't believe it.

Why? Because there was obviously an agenda.

I dont understand how it can go just one way.

"Scholars for 911 Truth" does not mean "Scholars for truth that 911 was an inside job even though we can prove it". They obviously know that their are hard core skeptics who have die hard faith in the honesty of their government. They are expanding on and investigating the idea that their may have been foul play during 911.

The fact that they found thermite samples, which are samples of explosives used in demolition, is a find that should be investigated further. It opens the possibility that their could have been explosives planted.

The only possible counter to this possibility of demolition is that heat from the fires (not just jetfuel) mixed with rust that had accululated inside the building on the samples taken . This rust could have caused a chemical reaction producing traces of thermite.

So now the questions are ... to me at least.

1 What sections of the building did thesamples belong to?

2 How many sections and samples were tested.

3 What is the possibility of rust within the WTC.

4 How much rust is required to produce thermite in heat.

5 What is the email of the researcher so we might ask him to better inform us or participate in our debate?

6 How did we collected and break down the rubble after 911?

If you look at the filming of the Tower collapse, both of them, they collapsed just at the point of impact and pancaked downward from there. I was watching it as it happened and there was no pre-explosion when it happened.

If this was a conspiracy then it was orchestrated with Osama Bin Ladin. Bin Ladin admitted he was behind it. If Bin Ladin wanted to hurt the US Gov. he would have mentioned and shown proof of his collaboration with them. He didn't. No one has said they have collaborated with the US on 9/11. They have admitted to be a part of it though. And they have said they intend to do more.

One of the planes that was flown into the ground was intended for the White House. If the passengers had not intervened it would have plowed into the White House. Our Gov., no matter how corrupt they seem, would never harm the White House. It is too precious a landmark for them. ALso every time some one farts out of place in congress they clear the building. They are clearly afraid of something they can't control.

I think the conspiracy theories come about because people just can't accept that it really happened the way it did. It also reflects the desire of the anti USA hate filled groups that want nothing but to destroy the US Gov. and only have their propaganda to fight with.

What would you do with out the US? WHo would you direct your hatred toward then? China? Or any other country that is at the top, eh?

The US Gov. wants a democratic world. They want that for economic reasons more than any other. If they get that IMO the world will be better off for everyone. But those that want total control and insist on needing to repress people will always fight against it.

If you look at the filming of the Tower collapse, both of them, they collapsed just at the point of impact and pancaked downward from there. I was watching it as it happened and there was no pre-explosion when it happened.

If this was a conspiracy then it was orchestrated with Osama Bin Ladin. Bin Ladin admitted he was behind it. If Bin Ladin wanted to hurt the US Gov. he would have mentioned and shown proof of his collaboration with them. He didn't. No one has said they have collaborated with the US on 9/11. They have admitted to be a part of it though. And they have said they intend to do more.

One of the planes that was flown into the ground was intended for the White House. If the passengers had not intervened it would have plowed into the White House. Our Gov., no matter how corrupt they seem, would never harm the White House. It is too precious a landmark for them. ALso every time some one farts out of place in congress they clear the building. They are clearly afraid of something they can't control.

I think the conspiracy theories come about because people just can't accept that it really happened the way it did. It also reflects the desire of the anti USA hate filled groups that want nothing but to destroy the US Gov. and only have their propaganda to fight with.

What would you do with out the US? WHo would you direct your hatred toward then? China? Or any other country that is at the top, eh?

The US Gov. wants a democratic world. They want that for economic reasons more than any other. If they get that IMO the world will be better off for everyone. But those that want total control and insist on needing to repress people will always fight against it.

LOL.

Oh, I thought this was common knowledge already.

I'm not saying 911 is an inside job totally. I don't believe the plane crashes were inside jobs, just the pulling down of twin towers. I don't see anything wrong with what they did though. I mean, they evacuated the building as much as they can, moved the necessary stuff and carried out the controlled demolition of the twin towers. However, I just find it very convenient on their part not to admit it.

That's pretty much my take on it. I'd be disappointed in the decision makers if they Didn't, and left the buildings to fall as they may.

I suggest anyone tempted to plunge in and get lost within conspiracy type thinking sit back and apply Occam's Razor. The simplest explantation is usually the correct one.

Occam's Razor is not infallible, but it would sure save a lot of people a lot of time, most of the time.

The massive secrecy and cover-up of the "inside job" theory would be near-impossible to keep secret -- look at all the leakers we always have in high places -- the WTC inside job theory is just too much -- it defies imagination, logic, and lot of other solid evidence.

it defies imagination, logic, and lot of other solid evidence.

Before saying anything, I would like to tell you that I don't think 911 is an inside job, just the pulling down of twin towers.

Why would they do it and why wouldn't they admit it?

Partly because good portions of the buildings were already damged and because they didn't want some of the floors to collapse on the neighbouring buildings. The twin towers were colossal symbols of power for Americans. The fall of the twin towers was shown all over the world and the visual impact it created was enormous. Everybody felt sorry for US. US would use his impact and would rather have everyone believe that the twin towers came down totally because of a terrorist attack than admit that they pulled it down themselves. The total absense rather than damaged twin towers gives US a more justifiable cause in most people's eyes, to lauch its attack on Afghnistan, Iraq, and so on in the name of "war on terrorism." They could've avoided the pull down and restored the towers, but why the hell would they do that?

One look at the the way the buildings collapsed would clearly tell anybody with a little common sense that they were pulled down in a controlled systematic manner so that the rubble falls straight down vertically and not scatter in different directions. Have you ever seen a building come down like that?

When tall buildings fall due to earthquakes, fire accidents and such, they don't come vertically down like that. Weak points develop and the whole weight of the biulding applies on them making them even weaker and cause steel beams to snap at those points. When some beams snap, the building loses its balance and support. So more likey than not, tall buildings will always collapse sideways. Tall structures can only fall down vertically, if the steel beams at strategic and symmetric weight balancing positions of the lower floors snap at the same moment. This can happen only by placing detonators at these strategic locations and explode them all simultaneously.

If you observe, the fall of both towers started from the ground floors(parts hardly affected by the plane crashes.) Eye witnesses even reported small subdued explosions just before the collapse of twin towers.

It does not defy imagination, it does not defy logic, and there is a lot of other solid evidence too. :tu:

Edited by Bone_Collector

Osama bin Laden has appeared in a videotape admitting he planned the attacks:

Dec. 13, 2001 -- The Pentagon has released a videotape of Osama bin Laden, that it says provides additional evidence that the al Qaeda leader is responsible for the Sept. 11 terror attacks. Administration officials say the tape shows bin Laden had specific knowledge of when and where those attacks would occur before they took place.

The videotape -- discovered in a private home in Jalalabad, Afghanistan -- shows a relaxed bin Laden discussing the attacks in Arabic with another man who appears to be a cleric. On the tape, bin Laden says he was pleasantly surprised by the amount of destruction caused at the World Trade Center; he only expected the top portion of the twin towers to collapse.

According to a translated transcript issued by the Pentagon, bin Laden says the attacks on the World Trade Center did more damage than expected. "...we calculated in advance the number of casualties from the enemy, who would be killed based on the position of the tower," he says, according to the transcript. "We calculated that the floors that would be hit would be three or four floors. I was the most optimistic of them all. (...Inaudible...) due to my experience in this field, I was thinking that the fire from the gas in the plane would melt the iron structure of the building and collapse the area where the plane hit and all the floors above it only. This is all that we had hoped for."

Bin Laden also indicates on the tape that he knew of the attacks in advance. "We had notification since the previous Thursday that the event would take place that day," he says. "We had finished our work that day and had the radio on. It was 5:30 p.m. our time... Immediately, we heard the news that a plane had hit the World Trade Center. We turned the radio station to the news from Washington. The news continued and no mention of the attack until the end. At the end of the newscast, they reported that a plane just hit the World Trade Center."

http://www.npr.org/news/specials/response/...laden.tape.html

user posted image

The 9/11 attacks were not an inside job.

Are you serious?

For a start the Bin Laden confession video is a forgery.

What would be the reason to instigate 9/11??? Well, how about the billions of tax dollars paid to the military-industrial complex, that happen to have ties to the administration?

How about the billions of dollars made by the oil companies, who happen to have ties to the administration?

How about the Oil pipeline, that was built in Afghanistan after the war, to pump oil through to the Caspian Sea, which the Taliban refused to agree to, but the installed Hamid Karzai (rumoured to have been advisor to UNOCAL), allowed?

How about the growing presence of US and allied forces in the middle-east, allowing dominance of the area to keep rivals like China within arms length? (See Neo-con thinktank, PNAC's, Sept 2000 document 'Rebuilding America's Defenses' for the blueprints to the 'War on Terror')

How about the curbs on freedom, willingly accepted by the public which allow a more tightly controlled subservient population?

How about protection of Israel?

There are many reasons, (billion$ of them, in fact) for carrying out a self-inflicted wound on your own population, which outweigh, 'Hating our freedoms'.

Does anyone really think that any of the people involved, in the maiming, and killing of tens, maybe hundreds of thousands of innocent men, women and children would ever think twice about killing 2800 people of 'Americans' to acheive their goals?

Why is that so hard for people to grasp?

Edited by RedEyeJedi

Why is that so hard for people to grasp?

Because it's not true! :w00t:

Does anyone really think that any of the people involved, in the maiming, and killing of tens, maybe hundreds of thousands of innocent men, women and children would ever think twice about killing 2800 people of 'Americans' to acheive their goals?

The United States has not maimed and killed tens or hundreds of thousands of people. You're thinking of the Iraqi insurgents. :w00t:

For a start the Bin Laden confession video is a forgery.

Are you saying it's not bin Laden in the videotape. Now that is just funny. Are you saying it was incorrectlyt translated? Millions of Arabic speaking people from around the world have seen that videotape. That videotape was shown on Al-Jazeera. You and that fool whose website you gave a link to are the only people I have ever heard saying that videotape is a forgery. That videotape is real. What bin Laden said on that videotape is real.

The United States has not maimed and killed tens or hundreds of thousands of people. You're thinking of the Iraqi insurgents. :w00t:

Umm. No. Iraq Body Count. Other studies have put the figures as high as 100,000+.

Those who believed a war was necessary, and carried it out, and continue to do so, are responsible for the deaths of innocents, whether they were killed by us or them. It is the outcome of declaring a war, that was unnecessary and contradictory to all stated intents and purposes. You declare a war - you accept that innocents will die. Their blood is therefore on your hands.

Are you saying it's not bin Laden in the videotape. Now that is just funny. Are you saying it was incorrectlyt translated? Millions of Arabic speaking people from around the world have seen that videotape. That videotape was shown on Al-Jazeera. You and that fool whose website you gave a link to are the ONLY people I have ever heard saying that videotape is a forgery. That videotape is real. What bin Laden said on that videotape is real.

Really?? You are showing your own ignorance, if you've never heard that before.

In case you didn't read the link:

user posted image

Spot the odd one out. Anyone who thinks the person in picture E is the same man as in the others, needs their eyes tested.

Now read the whole of this link again, seeing as you are so ill-informed.

The Fake 2001 Osama bin Laden Video Tape.

Why did Osama deny responsiblilty in the days immediately after 9/11? How did Osama get NORAD to stand down? How did Osama know matching wargames were being played out the same day? Why were suspect put-options on the stock market traced back to a high-ranking member of the CIA? How did Osama manage to create a situation where his crime scene would be cleared immediately, without the usual investigations being carried out? 'This removal of an unprecedented amount of material from a crime scene suggests that an unprecedented crime was being covered up.'

How did Osama convince the US authorities that an independant investigation would not be necessary, and a farcical whitewash would be more appropriate?

I like the way you say with absolute certainty, the video is real, what Bin Laden says is real. Where does your certainty come from? Any rational human being would use words like 'probably'. To not accept the possibilty, shows the level of your delusions.

----------------------------------

Why is evidence uncovered by Stephen E. Jones being censored?

Here is a video on Thermite.

Regarding an earlier point of Thermite being created naturally and accidently by rust in the WTC, see this video of a yellow liquid pouring from the South Tower before the collapses. Also think about the improbabilty of Thermite being coincidentally created naturally at such regular intervals for the columns to be cut into 30ft sections ready to be loaded onto trucks.

----------------------------------

Re-educate yourself and read this link. Huge collection of 9/11 evidence. I did not compile the post so those of you who have previously suggested I am linking to my own blog to promote it are incorrect. READ THE INFORMATION. That is what's important.

Edited by RedEyeJedi

I have a question...

What is the GOAL of the media? When you boil everything down, what is the ONLY thing left?

Isn't it: "To make money"??

If this is the case, how do they make money? The best way is by publishing/broadcasting a "scoop", or putting out a story before anyone else could do it.

Wouldn't it be an amazing scoop to do a story on the huge September Eleventh conspiracy and show proof of it? Wow! A company/agency that did that would be renouned for its hard-hitting investigations and make BAZILLIONS of dollars!!

So, why the heck HAVEN'T they done it?

The ONLY reason that ONE major network or news source hasn't done it, is that there is no supporting evidence. A couple people screaming from the shadows does not prove anything.

Sorry, but this issue is NOT a cover-up. Please, step away from the Kool-aid and taste some reality with the rest of us!

RedEyeJedi, you are like a child really.

If that last video image of Osama (E) is not him then what does that have to do with the one where he admits being behind the 9/11 attacks?

Your attempts to distract away from the truth are tiring. :sleepy:

Again, you just continue to believe what you want. And what you want to believe is anything that makes the US look bad.

You are M.E. right? Why do think the world sees the M.E. as hostile? Could it be because they are? :w00t:

I have a question...

What is the GOAL of the media? When you boil everything down, what is the ONLY thing left?

Isn't it: "To make money"??

If this is the case, how do they make money? The best way is by publishing/broadcasting a "scoop", or putting out a story before anyone else could do it.

Wouldn't it be an amazing scoop to do a story on the huge September Eleventh conspiracy and show proof of it? Wow! A company/agency that did that would be renouned for its hard-hitting investigations and make BAZILLIONS of dollars!!

So, why the heck HAVEN'T they done it?

The ONLY reason that ONE major network or news source hasn't done it, is that there is no supporting evidence. A couple people screaming from the shadows does not prove anything.

Sorry, but this issue is NOT a cover-up. Please, step away from the Kool-aid and taste some reality with the rest of us!

This is a very simplified view of the role of the media. The aim is not merely to make money. Those that control the media aim to shape the thoughts and feelings of the viewing audience. I am not just talking about the news media here. I am referring to mainstream media on the whole. From the time children are old enough to begin watching television, their thoughts and opinions about the world are shaped by childrens television. This continues throughout our lives and society is molded in a certain way which keeps all of us (slaves) subservient to the system. Don't believe anything I say, it does not matter - this is still the case. An example is hip-hop music and gun crime. Constant images projected at kids of what is important in life - money, cash, hoes, rims etc and the glorification of violence leads the audience as a whole, to hold certain things in esteem and to pursue them. We are constantly told there is no connection between what media someone is exposed to and their actions, but this is not true. Maybe on an individual level, but when you look at history and society as a whole it is all too obvious.

Anyway that is another subject.

How would a network make bazillions of dollars from exposing the cover-up? And why would they do such a thing, when they themselves are compliant in it?

It's all too obvious when you look at the recent Charlie Sheen episode for example. CNN bosses told AJ Hammer and the makers of whatever show it is he works on to drop the story, before any more damage was done. They did - nobody else has even considered the questions he raised.

See you don't need an army of corrupt people to allow a cover-up - Just people in key positions.

RedEyeJedi, you are like a child really.

If that last video image of Osama (E) is not him then what does that have to do with the one where he admits being behind the 9/11 attacks?

Your attempts to distract away from the truth are tiring. :sleepy:

Again, you just continue to believe what you want. And what you want to believe is anything that makes the US look bad.

You are M.E. right? Why do think the world sees the M.E. as hostile? Could it be because they are? :w00t:

Errrr..... The guy in picture E, is the guy from the confession video Nutzel. Haven't you seen it?

I don't care about making the US look bad. Why would that interest anyone? In case you haven't realised I am against all aggressors in these unnecessary wars, including my own country the UK. (That's right, I am not Middle-Eastern as you strangely seem to think).