Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

IT'S OFFICIAL: '911 AN INSIDE JOB'

RedEyeJedi

If you look at the filming of the Tower collapse, both of them, they collapsed just at the point of impact and pancaked downward from there. I was watching it as it happened and there was no pre-explosion when it happened.

If this was a conspiracy then it was orchestrated with Osama Bin Ladin. Bin Ladin admitted he was behind it. If Bin Ladin wanted to hurt the US Gov. he would have mentioned and shown proof of his collaboration with them. He didn't. No one has said they have collaborated with the US on 9/11. They have admitted to be a part of it though. And they have said they intend to do more.

One of the planes that was flown into the ground was intended for the White House. If the passengers had not intervened it would have plowed into the White House. Our Gov., no matter how corrupt they seem, would never harm the White House. It is too precious a landmark for them. ALso every time some one farts out of place in congress they clear the building. They are clearly afraid of something they can't control.

I think the conspiracy theories come about because people just can't accept that it really happened the way it did. It also reflects the desire of the anti USA hate filled groups that want nothing but to destroy the US Gov. and only have their propaganda to fight with.

What would you do with out the US? WHo would you direct your hatred toward then? China? Or any other country that is at the top, eh?

The US Gov. wants a democratic world. They want that for economic reasons more than any other. If they get that IMO the world will be better off for everyone. But those that want total control and insist on needing to repress people will always fight against it.

G. Bush was not in the white house at that time, it would have never hurt the Gov, plus if it was destroyed it would have been rebuilt which would make the Gov seem more unbeatable "rebuilt from the ashes"

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• scoobysnack

• __Kratos__

• RedEyeJedi

• supercar

This is a very simplified view of the role of the media. The aim is not merely to make money. Those that control the media aim to shape the thoughts and feelings of the viewing audience. I am not just talking about the news media here. I am referring to mainstream media on the whole. From the time children are old enough to begin watching television, their thoughts and opinions about the world are shaped by childrens television. This continues throughout our lives and society is molded in a certain way which keeps all of us (slaves) subservient to the system. Don't believe anything I say, it does not matter - this is still the case. An example is hip-hop music and gun crime. Constant images projected at kids of what is important in life - money, cash, hoes, rims etc and the glorification of violence leads the audience as a whole, to hold certain things in esteem and to pursue them. We are constantly told there is no connection between what media someone is exposed to and their actions, but this is not true. Maybe on an individual level, but when you look at history and society as a whole it is all too obvious.

Anyway that is another subject.

How would a network make bazillions of dollars from exposing the cover-up? And why would they do such a thing, when they themselves are compliant in it?

It's all too obvious when you look at the recent Charlie Sheen episode for example. CNN bosses told AJ Hammer and the makers of whatever show it is he works on to drop the story, before any more damage was done. They did - nobody else has even considered the questions he raised.

See you don't need an army of corrupt people to allow a cover-up - Just people in key positions.

Errrr..... The guy in picture E, is the guy from the confession video Nutzel. Haven't you seen it?

I don't care about making the US look bad. Why would that interest anyone? In case you haven't realised I am against all aggressors in these unnecessary wars, including my own country the UK. (That's right, I am not Middle-Eastern as you strangely seem to think).

You truly are a sick and paranoid misfit RedEyeJerkoff.

Why don't you write to George Bush and tell him yourself what you think? I'm sure he needs a good laugh too.

Like to contradict yourself, eh? You don't like aggressors?

Who do you think Saddam was?

What do you think Il Kim is?

Who suffers under these Tyrants?

You think GWB is an aggressor but the US remains one of the most desirable places people on earth want to live. You see anyone trying to get into North Korea or Iran or Iraq or Afganistan to live there?

You just hate the USA and you do so because you are jealous of the US and how we live. Stop your jealous crying and do something about your own country. See if you can make your country as good as the USA dimwit!

You going to be one of the surprised ones when he gets nukes and uses them on Israel? It will still be the USA's fault right. We conspired with the Iranian President to wipe out Israel.

:rofl: At least I won't feel indirectly responsible for it when it happens as you and your kind are.

I have a question...

What is the GOAL of the media? When you boil everything down, what is the ONLY thing left?

Isn't it: "To make money"??

If this is the case, how do they make money? The best way is by publishing/broadcasting a "scoop", or putting out a story before anyone else could do it.

Wouldn't it be an amazing scoop to do a story on the huge September Eleventh conspiracy and show proof of it? Wow! A company/agency that did that would be renouned for its hard-hitting investigations and make BAZILLIONS of dollars!!

So, why the heck HAVEN'T they done it?

The ONLY reason that ONE major network or news source hasn't done it, is that there is no supporting evidence. A couple people screaming from the shadows does not prove anything.

Sorry, but this issue is NOT a cover-up. Please, step away from the Kool-aid and taste some reality with the rest of us!

Where do they get the money from? The advertisers! I'm not insulting you or anyone who disagrees with me, but you are all living in a virtual reality created for you.

Why do you believe what you do. You have all been told to believe it. The majority believe it also, and you conform to their beliefs so as not to be an outcast. Percieved reality is whatever the majority believes, no matter if it's fact or not.

To many people out there think the coroporate media is on their side, and works to reveal corruption, and scandals. America is the sadest country in the world. There is no one more hoplessly enslaved then one who mistakenly thinks they are free.

You are completly wrong, and the only reason you believe you are right is because your reality is a sum of your experiances. I used to be just like you and everyone else before I learned certain information. Information your trusted news knows about, but is not allowed to tell you about.

Hypothetically for discussion, what if everything you were made to believe was a lie. I used to be a hardcore republican, with 100% faith in the American system. I see many people who are just like what I used to be less then five years ago.

PS to answer those people who think Redeyejedi and I hate America, you are so wrong. George Bush hates America and you. Why do you think we are creating the north American community by 2010. The establishment hate all Americans because they are spoiled brats who have been living the good life for too long. Soon the U.S. will be brought down to second world status.

Edited by scoobysnack

"PS to answer those people who think Redeyejedi and I hate America, you are so wrong. George Bush hates America and you. Why do you think we are creating the north American community by 2010. The establishment hate all Americans because they are spoiled brats who have been living the good life for too long. Soon the U.S. will be brought down to second world status."

You lying sack of excrement.

You and others here hate America for one reason. Jealousy. You hint at it in your comment, " The establishment hate all Americans because they are spoiled brats who have been living the good life for too long. Soon the U.S. will be brought down to second world status."

Second world status like where you are? Why should we? Because you want us to?

You call us spoiled brats but when something goes wrong in the world, WE, are the ones that help out the most. We have the country that everyone wants to live in. So everyone wants to be a spoiled brat like us, eh?

The establishment?!?! Fascist aren't we?

Sorry loser, your establishment sucks.

Thank you for posting this very interesting article Redeye Jedi

The source you posted from of: http://portland.indymedia.org/en/2006/06/341238.shtml

I also noticed PDX button links to the left side on the link.. is this site reporting from out of Portland, Oregon?? (PDX often refers to Portland here) I'm just curious..

Edited by Cinders

"PS to answer those people who think Redeyejedi and I hate America, you are so wrong. George Bush hates America and you. Why do you think we are creating the north American community by 2010. The establishment hate all Americans because they are spoiled brats who have been living the good life for too long. Soon the U.S. will be brought down to second world status."

You lying sack of excrement.

You and others here hate America for one reason. Jealousy. You hint at it in your comment, " The establishment hate all Americans because they are spoiled brats who have been living the good life for too long. Soon the U.S. will be brought down to second world status."

Second world status like where you are? Why should we? Because you want us to?

You call us spoiled brats but when something goes wrong in the world, WE, are the ones that help out the most. We have the country that everyone wants to live in. So everyone wants to be a spoiled brat like us, eh?

The establishment?!?! Fascist aren't we?

Sorry loser, your establishment sucks.

Sorry loser, but I am an American. I have lived in the United States all my life. I come from an upperclass family and have lived the American dream my whole life. My family was part of the establishment. We were business partners with the Rockefellers and owned Standard Oil. That's why I'm interested in this subject.

I'm not jealous of anything. If anything you would be jealous of me.

What I mean by calling Americans spoiled brats is that from the viewpoint of the elite, the working class has had the good life for too long. If you were one of the elites wouldn't it be very appealing to have total access to the entire continents human and natural recourses. Mexicans and some Canadians would be willing to do the jobs for less money. Once the North American Community is in place by 2010, the middle/lower class of the United States will start to lose it's wealth and status.

You are living in a dream world like all my neighbors in the United States. *snaps fingers* wake up!

Edited by scoobysnack

Sorry loser, but I am an American. I have lived in the United States all my life. I come from an upperclass family and have lived the American dream my whole life. My family was part of the establishment. We were business partners with the Rockefellers and owned Standard Oil. That's why I'm interested in this subject.

What I mean by calling Americans spoiled brats is that from the viewpoint of the elite, the working class has had the good life for too long. If you were one of the elites wouldn't it be very appealing to have total access to the entire continents human and natural recourses. Mexicans and some Canadians would be willing to do the jobs for less money. Once the North American Community is in place by 2010, the middle/lower class of the United States will start to lose it's wealth and status.

You are living in a dream world like all my neighbors in the United States. *snaps fingers* wake up!

Well Scoobysuck, I live in a upper middle class neighborhood also and I didn't get here by having it given to me. Also, you couldn't sell me your life compared to mine and the one I have had for all the money that pig Rockefeller has. You think saying you rub elbows with Rockefellers means anything?!! The most evil people I have met have had the most money. Your money gunna buy you out of hell, eh? :w00t:

You think the middle class is going to silently step aside and let this "North American Community" happen? What you WILL see is a revolution that will be taken to the streets. Many will die before we give our country over.

The dream is that some fools think that America has a middle class that doesn't give a damn about what happens to it.

All it takes is one too many pushes and all we have to do is not pay taxes, for instance, and the US gov. would be begging to make it right again.

No taxes, no Gov.!

Well Scoobysuck, I live in a upper middle class neighborhood also and I didn't get here by having it given to me. Also, you couldn't sell me your life compared to mine and the one I have had for all the money that pig Rockefeller has. You think saying you rub elbows with Rockefellers means anything?!! The most evil people I have met have had the most money. Your money gunna buy you out of hell, eh? :w00t:

You think the middle class is going to silently step aside and let this "North American Community" happen? What you WILL see is a revolution that will be taken to the streets. Many will die before we give our country over.

The dream is that some fools think that America has a middle class that doesn't give a damn about what happens to it.

All it takes is one too many pushes and all we have to do is not pay taxes, for instance, and the US gov. would be begging to make it right again.

No taxes, no Gov.!

I'm glad to hear you are a yuppy who still thinks America is on top of the world.

You think we will see a revolution in the streets? I hope you are right, but you people stood by and did nothing when we exposed the motive for the government to carry out 9/11. The people did nothing when people exposed the Federal Reserve. In fact you only know about the American Union because I told you, probably. Most people have never heard of this idea, and have no idea it's being implemented without them being notified. By the time the population learns about it because the news finally tells them, it will be to late. What will you do, get your guns and take to the streets? Give me a break, they are already planning for the uprising. The plans are all in place to implement martial law, and put dissidents in relocation camps built by Halliburton.

I don't see anyone doing anything about anything in this country. The only people are people like me who are informing the rest of you. Everyone else is distracted by trying to achieve the American dream.

You think I hate America. I love this country. I'm just p***ed at what the blind people like you are allowing the government to turn it into. When will you stand up and say "No more Bull$h!+" So far, you only critisize the people who do, like me.

You watzel, are what's wrong with this country. My guess, is when the time comes to introduce the American Union to the people, you will buy the spin, and think it's a great idea, and probably slander me for going against the leader of this glorious nation and his plan for the new American century.

Edited by scoobysnack

Watzel. What have I got to be jealous about? I told you I live in the UK. I live in the heart of Central London, got a good job, (software developer), and make a good living. I could live in America if I wanted to.

Read 'Confessions of An Economic Hitman' by John Perkins for an insight into how the US Government/elite have been subjugating developing countries since the 2nd World War. Watzel, you mentioned in another thread that all governments are corrupt, but to think the US has built it's power through admirable means is rather naive. Empire building is a much more subtle business these days and doesn't always require barbarians massacring their enemies. US dominance has been acheived by supporting corrupt dictators, assasinating non-compliant leaders and cheating poor countries into accepting loans for developments they could never pay back, on the proviso that the developments were carried out by American firms. So not only are these developing countries in astronomical debt, but the borrowed money comes back to the US. When the loans can't be repaid they are forced to pay by other means, be it their natural resources, or access to land or support of policies or wars. This is all acheived with institutions of globalisation such as the world bank. These poorer countries are basically slaves and have their land and homes destroyed. Land of the free, home of the brave baby.

I am not anti-US, because I myself was oblivious to the deception until a few years ago, so I don't blame the citizens of the US.

How are they going to afford that with no tax money? Borrow it from the rest of the world that hates them?

If it happens I will personally take out the ones at the top that made it happen.

Are you serious?

For a start the Bin Laden confession video is a forgery.

What bout this?

'Al-Qaeda video' of 20th hijacker

A video said to be from al-Qaeda shows the man it says was the planned "20th hijacker" for the 9/11 US attacks.

al-Qaeda loves to take credit. :yes:

Umm. No. Iraq Body Count. Other studies have put the figures as high as 100,000+.

The most agreed on amount is around 35,000 dead.

In case you didn't read the link:

What you keep on failing to see and know is that Mr. Laden has a kidney problem. That means he will look different at times. How do I know? My aunt has a kidney problem and she goes through the same problems.

Also, over time people do gain and loss weight and the video they use can always be different in hopes of throwing people off the trail.

Also, why is this topic still in World Events? It's not... Should be pushed back to the conspiracy section where it rightfully belongs.

What bout this?

'Al-Qaeda video' of 20th hijacker

A video said to be from al-Qaeda shows the man it says was the planned "20th hijacker" for the 9/11 US attacks.

What about it? It comes out of Virginia and is not verified. What about this? (Note the terrorists who are still alive) And this? (Straight outta Washington - note the same hijackers listed as guilty and having died on 9/11/2001.

What you keep on failing to see and know is that Mr. Laden has a kidney problem. That means he will look different at times. How do I know? My aunt has a kidney problem and she goes through the same problems.

Also, over time people do gain and loss weight and the video they use can always be different in hopes of throwing people off the trail.

Also, why is this topic still in World Events? It's not... Should be pushed back to the conspiracy section where it rightfully belongs.

People with kidney problems don't switch from being left-handed to right-handed and forget what their beliefs are.

Also the funniest thing on that video is when he mentions 'we did not reveal the operation to them until they are there and just before they boarded the planes. ' :w00t: So they had no idea of the plan, but still managed to navigate to their targets without the help of air-traffic control? Whatever people.

Of course this belongs in the current affairs section. 'Thermite found in WTC wreckage'. Do not try and suggest this does not belong. Typical attitude of trying to ignore whats in front of your face.

Edited by RedEyeJedi

What about it? It comes out of Virginia and is not verified. What about this? (Note the terrorists who are still alive) And this? (Straight outta Washington - note the same hijackers listed as guilty and having died on 9/11/2001.

So you're just going to ignore that they have repeatly taken credit for 9/11?

People with kidney problems don't switch from being left-handed to right-handed and forget what their beliefs are.

Also the funniest thing on that video is when he mentions 'we did not reveal the operation to them until they are there and just before they boarded the planes. ' So they had no idea of the plan, but still managed to navigate to their targets without the help of air-traffic control? Whatever people.

If that is true you don't think him being intelligent wouldn't be giving messages to his followers? Even the US military trains people to "speak" in video's in case of capture and such. No big surprise there...

Of course this belongs in the current affairs section. 'Thermite found in WTC wreckage'. Do not try and suggest this does not belong. Typical attitude of trying to ignore whats in front of your face.

Thermite *might* have been found and it also gives no evidence of how it was used or anything else.

So... I find a chocolate candy wrapper in your pocket... You must be an owner of the nation wide chocolate factory? ;)

Just keep blowing the story up. :rolleyes:

This article Jedeye Redi posted is VERY interesting...

Ok, I am only in Oregon here.. BUT I also remember watching the so-called collapse of the WTC7 tower.. much later that night.

Remember that one? Here's one quick link about it here:

http://www.whatreallyhappened.com/wtc7.html

And as for the MAIN WTC towers and with what this article is reporting now.... to tell you the truth.. MANY around the world have thought the same d@mn thing for quite some time now! THEY WERE TAKEN DOWN. Come on now!

*sigh*

I hope we will continue to read/hear updates on this recent information.

After all.. this is "partly" why we are in a WAR now..

And before any of you think to attack me on my last opinion.. my beloved son-in-law is over there now partly due to this incident in the first place *sigh*

Edited by Cinders

I am against all aggressors in these unnecessary wars

The United States is not the aggressor. The United States was attacked on 9/11. Al-Qaida and it's supporters in the Middle East are the blood thirsty aggressors.

If that last video image of Osama (E) is not him then what does that have to do with the one where he admits being behind the 9/11 attacks?

Your attempts to distract away from the truth are tiring

Yes I noticed how he 'tried' to twist that information also.

the US Government/elite have been subjugating developing countries since the 2nd World War

It's called rich people taking advantage of poor people and it takes place in all countries and throughout all time.

I could live in America if I wanted to.

No you couldn't. You think the NSA doesn't monitor this message board? They know who you you are. I doubt if you would even be allowed on a flight to the United States,much less obtain a visa to live here.

9/11 was certainly an inside job. It's so completely obvious, when you have the big picture.

And that's why you keep losing arguments, right?

It's so completely obvious, we can't see it! :o

but you are all living in a virtual reality created for you.

Okay Neo, you can stop taking the red pills now.

I LOVE it when arguments get like this.

"o mna, u jst hat me bcaz i m rich nd thatz y u don beliv mi!"

No offense meant. Particularly with the Neo remark. It just seemed so perfect that it would be a crime NOT to post it! :D

Edited by Megalomania

And that's why you keep losing arguments, right?

It's so completely obvious, we can't see it! :o

Okay Neo, you can stop taking the red pills now.

I LOVE it when arguments get like this.

"o mna, u jst hat me bcaz i m rich nd thatz y u don beliv mi!"

No offense meant. Particularly with the Neo remark. It just seemed so perfect that it would be a crime NOT to post it! :D

I had a nice post to reply to this, but I accidently erased it. F'n A

I'm not going to write it again, so all I have to say is get a clue. Start questioning the establishment. They manufacture consent, and you buy into it.

Why do people question the government sometimes, but no one questions the 9/11 commission.

Be a good little citizen of the world. Don't pay attention, just follow orders. Don't think for yourself, the new world order depends on it.

user posted image

Edited by scoobysnack

In addition to that document found regarding information about the WTC towers per Professor Steven Jones posted here by JedEye Redi:

http://portland.indymedia.org/en/2006/06/341238.shtml

And then listenting / watching the video of the Prof. Steven Jones here:

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-2...;q=steven+jones

The professor starts talking of some other things that also caught my attention.. about 32 minutes into this 44 minute video.. he starts saying things about WHY we are really in Iraq...

I did some research on some of the things the Professer discussed such as regarding O'Neill in the book of "The Price of Loyalty" written by Suskind. His web site and other info found on this web site here: http://thepriceofloyalty.ronsuskind.com/

Anyway.. then further, while searching on the internet, I found Senator Kennedy's words on all this Iraq BS.. - this from 2004.

There is ALOT of things in what Kennedy says that many Americans (myself included) do not realize.. But we all have been fooled it seems and it was planned LOOOONG before 9/11 happened.

What caught my eye was this bit from Kennedy's words :

"The rushed decision to invade Iraq cannot all be blamed on flawed intelligence. If we view these events simply as an intelligence failure--rather than a larger failure of decision-making and leadership--we will learn the wrong lessons.

The more we find out, the clearer it becomes that any failure in the intelligence itself is dwarfed by the administration's manipulation of the intelligence in making the case for war. Specific warnings from the intelligence community were consistently ignored as the administration rushed toward war.

We now know that from the moment President Bush took office, Iraq was given high priority as unfinished business from the first Bush administration.

According to former Treasury Secretary Paul O'Neill's account in Ron Suskind's book, "The Price of Loyalty," Iraq was on the agenda at the very first meeting of the National Security Council, just 10 days after President Bush's inauguration in 2001. At that meeting, the president quickly--and wrongly--concluded that the U.S. could not do much about the Israeli-Palestinian conflict. He said we should "pull out of that situation," and then turned to a discussion of "how Iraq is destabilizing the region."

Secretary O'Neill remembers, "Getting Hussein was now the administration's focus. From the start, we were building the case against Hussein and looking at how we could take him out and change Iraq into a new country. And, if we did that, it would solve everything. It was all about finding a way to do it. That was the tone of it--the president saying, 'Fine. Go find me a way to do this.'"

By the end of February 2001, the talk on Iraq was mostly about how--and how quickly--to get rid of Saddam Hussein. President Bush was clearly frustrated with what the intelligence community was providing. According to Secretary O'Neill, on May 16, 2001, he and the other principals of the National Security Council met with the president to discuss the Middle East. Tenet presented his intelligence report, and told the president that it was still only speculation whether Saddam had weapons of mass destruction, or was even starting a program to build such weapons.

Secretary O'Neill says, "Everything Tenet sent up to Bush and [Vice President Dick] Cheney about Iraq was very judicious and precisely qualified. The president was clearly very interested in weapons or weapons programs--and frustrated about our weak intelligence capability--but Tenet was clearly being careful to say, here's the little that we know and the great deal that we don't. That wouldn't change, and I read those CIA reports for two years," said O'Neill.

Then came 9/11. "

There is alot more he says on this here:

Page one

http://www.apfn.net/MESSAGEBOARD/03-06-04/...ion.cgi.19.html

Page two

http://www.apfn.net/MESSAGEBOARD/03-06-04/...ion.cgi.20.html

Professor Jones ALSO mentions PNAC in the video interview.. I found this bit here regarding the PNAC document --

Read below the bits about PNAC:

3. Saddam Hassein. One of the PNAC group documents clearly shows that Bush and his most senior cabinet members had already planned an attack on Iraq before he took power in January 2001. In their plan entitled "Rebuilding American’s Defenses: Strategies, Forces and Resources for a New Century," reveals that the current members of Bush’s cabinet had already planned, before the 2000 presidential election, to take military control of the Gulf region whether Saddam Hussein is in power or not. "Even should Saddam pass from the scene," the plan says U.S. military bases in Saudi Arabia and Kuwait will remain, despite domestic opposition in the Gulf states to the permanent stationing of U.S. troops. Iran, it says, "may well prove as large a threat to U.S. interests as Iraq has." The 90-page PNAC document from September 2000 says: "The United States has for decades sought to play a more permanent role in Gulf regional security. While the unresolved conflict with Iraq provides the immediate justification, the need for a substantial American force presence in the Gulf transcends the issue of the regime of Saddam Hussein. The plan calls for Permanent Military Bases in Iraq to dominate the Middle East including neighboring Iran.

4. Global Dominance - a major aspect of Bush’s foreign policy has been spelled out in the PNAC blueprint? How does this document view our efforts for global dominance?

a) United States must seize the opportunity for global domination as a result of the world giving us this unique opportunity with the fall of the Soviet Union empire. We are now the sole world superpower. We need to seize this opportunity for the well- being of future generations.

5. Members of the present Bush Administration had important roles in the formulation of the PNAC document. The following individuals were a part of a group of conservative interventionists who have been outraged by the thought that the United States might be forfeiting its chance for global domination.(or empire as others outside their ranks say).

7. A "New Pearl Harbor". PNAC says that what was needed for America to dominate much of humanity and the world’s resources, it said, was "some catastrophic and catalyzing event - like a new Pearl Harbor". The attacks of September 11, 2001 provided the "new Pearl Harbor", described as "the opportunity of ages".

The above portions are from a compiled version of the 90 page document:

http://www.ecapc.org/pnac.asp

PNAC stands for "Project for the New American Century". Their web site is found here: http://www.newamericancentury.org/

This really sucks trying to piece this BS together and by the time we do, it's too late- bad deeds have already been done. Although I did vote for the other guy.. which may have been no better.. but I did not vote for BUSH. (still can't figure out how the hell he won in the first place let alone a 2nd term!)

In my humble opinion.. WE never should have even went to Afghanistan as that allowed Bush to "frighten" the American Citizens into believing we had to go into Iraq. Although I did rally for the Afghanistan war .. but I DID NOT WANT TO GO TO IRAQ.

AND NOW the USA is in the FRICKED situation of: We are d@mned if we stay, and we are d@mned if we leave!

I really detest you for this Bush.. I really do.

And someone on this forum somewhere, also posted about why Bushy puss is really skirting the "borders" issues.. someone posted a map that seemed to show that Canada and Mexico would all be part of the USA??

Please- what is really going on?? When will we wake up?!!!

And in further listening to Professor Steven Jones, it's seems that there could be another "pre-planned 9/11!" .. regarding the PNAC documents and they way things are going.

I support our men and women that are serving 100% but I do not support this so-called war on Terrorism.

--------

My husband, from the UK - (we married May 2001), and I argue on this topic on rare occassions (we have to walk egg shells when approaching this topic with each other)

Well finally today, in a calm manner he told me the war in Iraq is not about oil and not even about 9/11. But (the way I understood my husband) is that Bush wants to stop oppression, free the Iraqi people, and that Bush envisions that Iraq will be a democracy, with possibly even a "Christian" religious base.. that other Middle Eastern states will see the success and growth that Iraq willl have (down the road), and peeps in Iran and the likes will overthrow their government.. and the US would not have to go to war with them..

I gritted my teeth.. but calmly replied back to my husband.. "so in a way, WE are cramming democracy and religion down their throats?!" He knows how I hate that sort of thing to anyone or any country.

And again he sort of defends Bush (although he can't stand him) saying well the people in Iraq, and in many of the mid east countries don't even allow women to vote, to drive, to be by themselves..

I replied.. "well what the hell does that have to do with the price of rice in China? Even here.. in the USA, women know STILL to this day, that it was and always will be a MAN's world! Oh, yea, women in the US finally got to vote.. but only because MEN needed our votes! And don't even get me going on the "working world" for women here!

I also told my husband.. this is all such BS - And Bush could give a rats **** about women's rights in the mid east PERIOD.. and here for that matter!!

Hubby said.. "I know.. it's just how BUSH is trying to present it this way to the American people.. To free the Iraqi people from opression and dictation..

What a load of CRAP! we are in Iraq on a F'ing lie!!

It's just all such a monopoly and it seems we are ALL paying a VERY big price!

You know.. It is scientifically true that there are more WOMEN on this planet than men.. I think it's high time there's a change but I doubt I will ever see this change in my lifetime. *sigh*

And later listening again to Professor Alex Jones.. talking about what could be the next "9/11" and he moves into discussion about a nuclear war.. how we should just be prepared- with water and food etc..

And on the news today, more updates regarding N. Korea regarding the "test Missle" that could hit the USA..

And later, while watching CNN, blips in LIVE news on how Hawii today, has successfully tested a counter action if a missle comes this way....

Scary times... very scary times....

Edited by Cinders

I had a nice post to reply to this, but I accidently erased it. F'n A

I'm not going to write it again, so all I have to say is get a clue. Start questioning the establishment. They manufacture consent, and you buy into it.

Why do people question the government sometimes, but no one questions the 9/11 commission.

Be a good little citizen of the world. Don't pay attention, just follow orders. Don't think for yourself, the new world order depends on it.

user posted image

Nah, I'm already part of the NWO thanks.

After all, you do get free pokeballs....

I already caught Sanjurochu! :D

a) United States must seize the opportunity for global domination

Excuse me? The United States already has global domination.

One of the PNAC group documents clearly shows that Bush and his most senior cabinet members had already planned an attack on Iraq before he took power in January 2001

Iraq was firing anti-aircraft missiles at US aircraft on a daily basis before the war began. Which is good reason to invade. Saddam Hussein sent a hit squad to try and assassinate George H W Bush(the current president's father) when George H W Bush visited Kuwait in 1993. Which is a good reason to invade.

President Clinton ordered air strikes against Iraq in response to the assassination attempt. How does that fit in with your Bush conspiracy? Do you think Bill Clinton is part of the Bush conspiracy?

I support our men and women that are serving 100% but I do not support this so-called war on Terrorism

The alternative to the War on Terrorism is an increasing number of terror attacks in the United States. 9/11 type attacks.

Saddam Hassein. One of the PNAC group documents clearly shows that Bush and his most senior cabinet members had already planned an attack on Iraq before he took power in January 2001

OK. So what? I have no problem with that.

If you are so fervently anti-war then why don't you condemn the war in Chechnya. Or the war in Sri Lanka. Or the war in Darfur.

so in a way, WE are cramming democracy and religion down their throats

NO. Bin Laden and the radical Muslims are trying cram their twisted view of Islam down our throats.

we are in Iraq on a F'ing lie!

No we are in Iraq because of 9/11. Iraq is part of the Middle East. The Middle East,as a region,has been waging a Terror War on the United States since 1970. Which gives the United States the right to wage war on the Middle East.

Scary times... very scary times....

The only scary thing is people like you believing the America-bashing propganda you've been spoon fed.

Edited by supercar

Do you think Bill Clinton is part of the Bush conspiracy?

As yet another 33rd degree freemason witch. Id say yes.

No we are in Iraq because of 9/11. Iraq is part of the Middle East. The Middle East,as a region,has been waging a Terror War on the United States since 1970. Which gives the United States the right to wage war on the Middle East.

If the war is about 11/9 then the war should be in washington.

And America planned the Gulf-Iraq-Iran invasion long before the first shots were fired.

Ever hear of the Iron mountain Report. It was done in 1967 on the possibility and desirability of peace. Read and be shocked

find it here... http://z13.invisionfree.com/THE_UNHIVED_MI...?showtopic=8037

The technique used here is called Problem-Reaction-Solution.

They have done the exact same thing in EVERY single war.

*President McKinley told the American people that the USS Maine had been sunk in Havana Harbor by a Spanish mine. The American people, outraged by this apparent unprovoked attack, supported the Spanish American War. The Captain of the USS Maine had insisted the ship was sunk by a coal bin explosion, investigations after the war proved that such had indeed been the case. There had been no mine.

*FDR claimed Pearl Harbor was a surprise attack. It wasn't. The United States saw war with Japan as the means to get into war with Germany, which Americans opposed. So Roosevelt needed Japan to appear to strike first. Following an 8-step plan devised by the Office of Naval Intelligence, Roosevelt intentionally provoked Japan into the attack. Contrary to the official story, the fleet did not maintain radio silence, but sent messages intercepted and decoded by US intercept stations. Tricked by the lie of a surprise attack, Americans marched off to war.

*President Johnson lied about the Gulf of Tonkin to send Americans off to fight in Vietnam. There were no torpedoes in the water in the Gulf. LBJ took advantage of an inexperienced sonar man's report to goad Congress into escalating the Vietnam

What makes you think this is any better?

The only scary thing is people like you believing the America-bashing propganda you've been spoon fed.

Almost true, the only differance is propaganda = lies.

Remember the truth is out there. The lies are in your head.

Almost true, the only differance is propaganda = lies.

... dust off your dictionaries, people.

thermite is not an after product from jet fuel burning rust. thermite is typically made from aluminum and rust. you need the two to be mixed quite well, you can't just throw the proper amount of aluminum on top of some rust and ignite it. another problem with igniting thermite is its high activation energy (meaning you need a lot of heat to set it off). a match will not do the trick. magnesium strips work but they are even hard to light with a match.

thermite burns very quick and very hot. it is not an explosive and is not used as one. it is extremely easy to make and it is just as easy to get the materials you need to make it.

Because of what Professor Steven Jones mentions in the google video regarding "PNAC" I wanted to understand what this PNAC is all about.

That one site, that gave a "compiled" review labeled "Project for a New American Century" found here: http://www.ecapc.org/pnac.asp

Their compiled document basically writes up about the 90 page project found on PNAC's site under:

Rebuilding America's Defenses: Strategy, Forces and Resources For a New Century (written in Sept 2000)

I then reviewed a bit more on what PNAC is all about .. I believe this organization started in 1997.

visiting their "Statement of Principals" page, it says this:

"We aim to change this. We aim to make the case and rally support for American global leadership."

Scrolling down further on the same page, you see the names involved with this organization (any you recognize? I highlighted a few that I am know of.. others listed have worked or are working with the Bush Administration) :

Elliott Abrams Gary Bauer William J. Bennett Jeb Bush

Dick Cheney Eliot A. Cohen Midge Decter Paula Dobriansky Steve Forbes

Aaron Friedberg Francis Fukuyama Frank Gaffney Fred C. Ikle

Donald Kagan Zalmay Khalilzad I. Lewis Libby Norman Podhoretz

Dan Quayle Peter W. Rodman Stephen P. Rosen Henry S. Rowen

Donald Rumsfeld Vin Weber George Weigel Paul Wolfowitz

http://www.newamericancentury.org/statementofprinciples.htm

Then I went here to Publications and Reports page on PNAC's web site, where you find these and more..:

Rebuilding America's Defenses: Strategy, Forces and Resources For a New Century

A Report of the Project for the New American Century

September 2000

Iraq: Setting the Record Straight

A Report of the Project for the New American Century

April 2005

http://www.newamericancentury.org/publicationsreports.htm

I'd really like to get to the bottom of this all - but I doubt I will.

It's hard enough that America is playing the role of "WORLD Police", but if this takes things to a new level such as a "One World Order" or whatever you wanna' call it, I know things will not be any better no matter what way you look at it.

Edited by Cinders

If the war is about 11/9 then the war should be in washington

What on earth are you talking about?

As yet another 33rd degree freemason witch. Id say yes

Bill Clinton a witch? Bill Clinton part of Bush's 9/11 conspiracy?

ROTFLMAO!

That is truly one of the funniest things I have ever seen on this board!

And America planned the Gulf-Iraq-Iran invasion long before the first shots were fired

What? What Iran invasion? There has been no invasion of Iran!

Remember the truth is out there. The lies are in your head.

Seeing as how you said there was an invasion of Iran,it looks like the lies are in your head.

if this takes things to a new level such as a "One World Order" or whatever you wanna' call it, I know things will not be any better no matter what way you look at it.

One World Order? You mean a one-world government? Bush doesn't want a one-world government. You're thinking of bin Laden and the radical Muslims. Bin Laden and the radical Muslims want a one-world,Islamic government which they will be the leaders of(what a coincidence).