Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

IT'S OFFICIAL: '911 AN INSIDE JOB'

RedEyeJedi

I wonder how much evidence people need, 80 million Americans wants a new investigation into 911, a high number of Newyorkers what a new investigation. These people know something isn't right. some years ago if you had of told me that our goverment would do something like this, i'd have punched you in the face, times change. I feel my rights slipping away, and an illegal war that was planned ages ago taking place.

A scientist presents evidence contrary to the original findings and he's scoffed at? whats wrong with this picture. I'll tell you, the day the towers fell the brainwashing went into affect, the politicians all began quoting the same phrases and wording, sort of like a good lawyer when he wants the jury to get hung up on one thought. I'm pretty sure disimformation workers flooded message boards, telling people if you question this you're stupid, we should just believe.

As far as Bill Clinton, he could very well be in league with the devil, read about all of the people in contact with him that have perished in suicides, plane crashes etc. I honestly don't believe the political parties are that seperate, if you want a one world goverment you have t have some unity at home first.

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• scoobysnack

• __Kratos__

• RedEyeJedi

• supercar

80 million Americans wants a new investigation into 911, a high number of Newyorkers what a new investigation.

That poll was taken with a small group then converted from percents with total population of the US then converted back to the number to make it look huge but really it's crap.

The presence of Thermite in the wreckage used to cut columns is conclusive proof of what we all know anyway. This is the single most important 911 story and as long as none of the threats are carried out against Professor Stephen E. Jones, hopefully it will become common knowledge.

Termite is created when aluminum is oxidized by an oxide of another metal such as iron oxide. What were the structures of the World Trade Towers generally made of? Steel! You must know there was large amounts of iron oxide within those buildings. What were the two aircraft made of? Mostly aluminum! What are two of the ingredients of the solid fuel used for the space shuttle?

Aluminum and iron oxide!

So, here is where large amounts of aircraft aluminum and iron oxide from the buildings were brought together during the time of the collision with the WTC buildings under extreme heat that eventually weakened the main structural components of the buildings to a point where they were unable to support the massive weight above that strike zones, which is a plausible assumption because the steel structures were strong enough only in the "Cold" condition to support the massive weights above them but burning aviation fuel had annealed the steel structures to a point of failure. Extreme heat is used to anneal metal in order to allow for easy forming.

Edited by skyeagle409

Look 911 was horrible really.

But I dont really give a flying **** if it was an inside job or not.

Our leaders(I use this term loosely, Since they only seem to lead us when its in the direction of graveyards) Are certainly capable of this, And much worse. However rather than pitter pattering around about who did/did not do this-We need to get to work on regaining our civil liberties. It doesnt matter if Mr. Bush planned 911 or if he simply took advantage of it. Our constitution has still been butchered either way.

Edited by Novo

PS to answer those people who think Redeyejedi and I hate America, you are so wrong. George Bush hates America and you. Why do you think we are creating the north American community by 2010.

Yes Scoob, there is a plan in the making for a North American Union. But that does not make GWB guilty of hating the American people. They may have been talking about doing this, but there is no way they are going to trick us or decieve us into implementing the plan.

The establishment hate all Americans because they are spoiled brats who have been living the good life for too long. Soon the U.S. will be brought down to second world status.

Again Scoob, I am a tax payer, they dont hate me, I am contributing to their paycheck, and electing them into office.

I do have a good life. How??.Why?? Here's a newsflash for you:

I went to college, got a degree, and now I work.

Education and work opportunities is why we "have it made". It's not handed out here... you know that.

To all tinhat wearers here is another newsflash:

You people say, "the WTC towers fell straight down", and,"they were built for demolition".

Wow Einsteins, no kidding. The architects of the WTC designed them to fall straight down with thier eventual demolition in mind. You see, NYC is real crowded, and if a building, that tall, were to fall over on its side it would make a big mess destroying alot of other buidings and propery as well. I dont really expect you to come to grips with common sense though, it muddies the waters of your agenda.

I'll tell you, the day the towers fell the brainwashing went into affect

Exactly. You were brainwashed into thinking there was government conspiracy.

We need to get to work on regaining our civil liberties.

What civil liberties have we lost? NONE.

Our constitution has still been butchered either way

NO IT HASN'T.

Exactly. You were brainwashed into thinking there was government conspiracy.

Who had the most to gain from the towers falling, the people whose wallets are overflowing with Iraq war money, therefore they have the most to gain from brainwashing people like you. What part of planned and wanted to go to war don't you get?They just needed a reason, and they gave themselves it.

What civil liberties have we lost?
If you have to ask that question something is wrong. we are only a few rights away from a police state.

Who had the most to gain from the towers falling, the people whose wallets are overflowing with Iraq war money, therefore they have the most to gain from brainwashing people like you....They just needed a reason, and they gave themselves it.

Actually, there were multiple reaons for going back to war with Iraq. Conditions were set for a ceasefire and Iraq violated those conditions. To put it in another way, if a person defaults on a contract, then that person must accept the consequences that may later arise. In other words, there was no reason for America to concoct a reason to return to war with Iraq wnen Iraq was already in violation of conditions that ended the first Gulf War.

Back on the old CNN message board, I had predicted that we would eventually go to war with Iraq and I made that prediction shortly after we went into Afghanistan. My prediction back at CNN was as follows:

"The eyes of the eagle will soon turn toward Iraq."

Iraq Resolutions

* Resolution 687 (April 3, 1991): This resolution established the Gulf War cease-fire, and declared that all chemical and biological weapons and all related subsystems and components, all ballistic missiles with a range of over 150 kilometers, and all nuclear-weapon-usable materials shall be either removed from Iraq, rendered useless, or destroyed. Iraq was prohibited from developing, constructing, or acquiring any of these materials, and was required to declare all locations, amounts, and types of WMD and ballistic missile material designated above. Iraq was also required to allow unrestricted inspections of declared sites by the U.N. Special Commission (UNSCOM), and the International Atomic Energy Agency (IAEA).

* Resolution 707 (August 15, 1991): Resolution 707 condemned both Iraq’s violations of Resolution 687 and its non-compliance with the IAEA safeguards agreement it had signed. This resolution demanded that Iraq fully disclose all WMD and ballistic missile programs; that Iraq allow immediate, unconditional, and unrestricted access to the UNSCOM and IAEA inspection teams; that Iraqi officials immediately cease any attempt to conceal, move, or destroy any WMD material; that the UNSCOM and IAEA inspection teams be allowed to conduct flights throughout Iraq for surveillance, inspection, aerial surveys, transportation, and logistics; that Iraq halt all nuclear activities except those relating to medical, industrial, or agricultural purposes; that Iraq immediately provide any transportation, medical, or logistical support requested by the inspection teams; and that Iraqi officials respond fully and immediately to any UNSCOM, IAEA, or inspection team requests.

* Resolution 1060 (June 12, 1996): This resolution deplores Iraq’s refusal of access to UNSCOM inspection teams on June 11, 1996 and June 12, 1996, demanding that Iraq allow UNSCOM immediate, unconditional, and unrestricted access to any and all areas, facilities, equipment, records, and means of transportation which they wish to inspect.

* Resolution 1115 (June 21, 1997): Condemning Iraqi officials for their repeated denial of access to inspection teams, this resolution demands that inspection teams be given immediate, unrestricted access to any sites they wish to see, as well as any officials or other persons they wish to interview. Furthermore, the resolution threatens to impose additional measures on non-compliant Iraqi officials if Iraq continues non-compliance with this and previous resolutions.

* Resolution 1134 (October 23, 1997): Again condemning the repeated denial of access to inspection teams, this resolution expresses intent to adopt measures obliging all states to prevent the entry into or transit through their territories of all Iraqi officials and members of the Iraqi armed forces who participate in any way in impeding weapons inspections (with the exception of nationals of a particular state attempting to enter that state, or persons on diplomatic assignments). A list of designated individuals whom this would affect was to be created.

* Resolution 1137 (November 12, 1997): This resolution condemned Iraq’s denial of access to inspectors on grounds of their nationality on several different occasions, as well as Iraq’s implicit threat to the safety of UNSCOM reconnaissance aircraft. It also noted that dual-use equipment subject to UNSCOM monitoring had been moved, and that monitoring cameras had been tampered with. In response to this non-compliance, the resolution put into action the measure obliging states to deny any of the designated non-compliant Iraqi officials or military personnel from entry into their territories. This denial of entry was to be lifted as soon as Iraq allowed inspection teams full access to any sites, equipment, records, or people they wished to inspect or interview.

* Resolution 1154 (March 2, 1998): This resolution endorses the memorandum of understanding signed by the Deputy Prime Minister of Iraq and the U.N. Secretary General on February 23, 1998. Stressing the importance of Iraqi compliance with its obligations as reiterated in the memorandum of understanding, this resolution states that any violation of these obligations would have severest consequences for Iraq.

* Resolution 1194 (September 9, 1998): Condemning the August 5, 1998 decision by Iraq to suspend cooperation with UNSCOM and the IAEA, this resolution demands that Iraq immediately rescind this unacceptable decision and cooperate fully with UNSCOM and the IAEA. Furthermore, it notes that Iraq’s failure to comply with the conditions of resolution 687 delays the moment when certain prohibitions against Iraq can be lifted.

* Resolution 1205 (November 5, 1998): Condemning Iraq’s October 31, 1998 decision to cease cooperation with UNSCOM as a flagrant violation of resolution 687 and others, this resolution demands that Iraq immediately rescind this decision and provide immediate, complete, and unconditional cooperation with UNSCOM and the IAEA.

Edited by skyeagle409

If you have to ask that question something is wrong.

Why not answer the question?

we are only a few rights away from a police state.

How so?

This is a discussion forum, not a portal. I can post links too, why dont you answer the question yourself though?

And then listenting / watching the video of the Prof. Steven Jones here:

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-2...;q=steven+jones

Good job on finding this video. It's very good. Also good job on putting all that info together.

It's actually very clear to me now, that people who still don't accept that 9/11 was an inside job, must fall into one or more of three categories:

1) Complete morons

2) Those with an interest in perpetuating the official line (disinfo artistes), or

3) Those that have not researched, or not had access to the evidence currently available.

Good job on finding this video. It's very good. Also good job on putting all that info together.

It's actually very clear to me now, that people who still don't accept that 9/11 was an inside job, must fall into one or more of three categories:

1) Complete morons

2) Those with an interest in perpetuating the official line (disinfo artistes), or

3) Those that have not researched, or not had access to the evidence currently available.

Evidence currently available from your standpoint is riddled on conspracy sites. :rolleyes:

I love how you post this as "OFFICAL" when you just have another crackpot theory when you have no idea how it was used or came to be. Just a THEORY!

Evidence currently available from your standpoint is riddled on conspracy sites. :rolleyes:

I love how you post this as "OFFICAL" when you just have another crackpot theory when you have no idea how it was used or came to be. Just a THEORY!

I'm not quite sure what you mean. How what was used or came to be? Thermite? or Thermate to be precise? What are you talking about?

Watch the video that Cinders linked and I just quoted above.

I'm talking about all available evidence. From both sides of the fence. You need to visit more independent/alternative (to mainstream) media sites, instead of your racist anti-immigration and conservative spoon-feeding sites.

I'm not quite sure what you mean. How what was used or came to be? Thermite? or Thermate to be precise? What are you talking about?

Watch the video that Cinders linked and I just quoted above.

I'm talking about all available evidence. From both sides of the fence. You need to visit more independent/alternative (to mainstream) media sites, instead of your racist anti-immigration and conservative spoon-feeding sites.

It's still a theory... and there was all the materials needed in the site for it to occur.

I read a lot more then illegal immigration and right wing sites. :rolleyes:

Thank you for the video link. I put nothing past the traitors of this American regime! Nothing!

When our government dispatched National Guard troops to commit first degree murder on the campus of Kent State and on the private property of Waco Texas and Ruby Ridge, we were broadcast a very serious message that in effect siezed our courage to fight terrorists in office; "you will comply with the orders of this government or you will die!

When we didn't stand against the slaughter on the campus of Kent State, our message in reply was clear; We're afraid! We're very very afraid. And now we the people are ruled as coward and sheep, by a regime of wolves with bloody teeth and revenous hunger! And our complacency has earned us our demise as a former Nation of free souls.

God's bless America and save us from ourselves.

I consider the conspiracy theories of 911 one at a time.

For instance; I find it odd that prior to boarding no one seemed to "recognize" the terrorists that boarded the United & American flights (nifty little connection there in itself "United America(n) 911* 911 being the national "Emergency" telephone number for rescue.) , even though they were allegedly on terrorist watch lists. But as little as 1 day after 911, when they were but steaming meat and gristle, the media broadcasts their pictures so we can "see" who did this evil thing. And sure enough; *gasp* Their Muslims!

What I find interesting is that a commercial airliner was allegedly flown into the wall of the Pentagon and yet, given the hole in the outer perimeter of the structure, there were no sheered wings or a tail section! And who, at that hour of the morning traffic (if you've been to D.C. in the work A.M. you know the crush of traffic present), witnessed a commercial airliner flying so low over the populace area, before the crash? Furthermore, that flight departed Massachusetts and went immediately off it's original flight plan. An act that in itself generates concern in the towers that track all commercial flight traffic! However this flight allegedly did not respond to any tower communications , even when it circled our Nations capital three times , in what Donald Rumsfeld said was; "A bold in your face act of terrorism!" Now this is the thing about that. It's called "No flight zone" and "first strike response". Even prior to 911, the airspace over the capital was restricted! Enter that airspace and tower would contact the cockpit of the trespassing flight, to identify its purpose for being there. Meanwhile F16s from the local air force base would be dispatched!

Not only did that flight continue to refuse communication with the tower, but it circled the capital 3 times before allegedly crashing into the Pentagon. (allegedly the terrorists couldn't find the white house, their original target! :rolleyes: How does that happen?) There is only one man that can call down that first strike dispatch by the base commander, to shoot the trespassing airliner out of the air; one! The commander in chief of the united states military!

Further , after 911 the United States Patriot Act, a document that was nearly 400 pages long originally and before the amendments that cut it a bit shorter, was passed through the legislative branch and signed into law @ the Administrative arm (Bush) less than 3 weeks after 911! Do we think, in the frey post-911 , that document was drafted after September 11? Or rather, before?

And consider the bold Federalist authority that has taken hold in this Republic since 911!

We now have "free speech zones", policed by Federal authoirities whenever our President attends a function of office amide "We the people". Prior to 911 all of America was a free speech zone! And now, there is a wall surrounding our white house! Is that to keep "him" save from "them" (terrorists) or us?

911 ushered in, in the wake of bloody savagery (I think of all the god's , even the xtians, that were appeased by blood sacrifice), an American government that would have never been permitted to exist by our citizen accord, were it not for the fear this instilled in every one of us. That it could happen again! And now, I look to D.C. and the laws congress has passed , giving illegal trespassing scum the right to our social security (a bold act of treason), and how they remain in power regardless of their treachery. I think of the alleged "supreme" court that violates the keystone of any free Republic, when they deny our right to feel secure in retaining private property, over the expansion of "Eminent Domain", which serves the ravenous appetite of commercial developers at the expense of citizens right to retain the properties targeted for development to make room for an American population that simply can not stop breeding!

I read of "Illegal Alien Detention Centers" (being built by our criminal vice presidents interest "Halliburton", which in an ethical reality would not happen because of the blatant conflict of interest that attends the contract with a company in which our VP has interest!) And know they are not for aliens, but rather for us! How can there be penalties of incarceration for illegal aliens when our Congress and President permit them social security benefits and the right to apply for it by filling out a fraudulent federal application!? (You try that and see if you get your social security or something else!)

One day soon we will be given an ultimatum, as citizens. No vote, just a federalist edict. We will allow ourselves to comply with the new Federal ID system (chip implants, which are already being affected at the local Military Base and if enlistee's refuse they must sign a contract relinquishing all benefits and a honorable discharge from service). We'll be a cashless society because we'll be told cash can easily be counterfeited by the new emotional key word; "Terrorists". (Back in the day of an earlier regime, the reactionary keyword was "red" and "communist", and even earlier , to induce panic so that the populace begged to be saved by government/church, it was "heretic" and "witch".)

And all systems of survival will be regulated by compliance to having this chip for identification. Otherwise you will not have access to basic utilities of survival and therefore shall be considered a "person of interest" or an "Enemy of the State", and taken into custody as such! (under the U.S. Patriot Act, right now, one can be arrested without a warrant and held for 3 days without access to council or even a telephone call! To this day there are American citizens being held in Federal prisons in America, since 911! No trial! No charges! No rights. )

George Orwell's 1984 was not a work of fiction, it was a prophecy of what can happen when an oligarchy commands absolutely. In 2006 America , the sheep that open their eyes stand as witness to the rape of this republic and the murder of democracy at the hands of fascists in the halls of power (and in the shadows of hell) , and know the truth! Regime change begins at home!

*edit 4 server glitches to text. again!* :rolleyes:

Edited by Imaginary Friend

When our government dispatched National Guard troops to commit first degree murder on the campus of Kent State

Cartman: They're not people, they're hippies! :lol:

Edited by __Kratos__

1) Complete morons

I notice how when someone doesn't agree with your belief in all the US alledged conspiracies you resort to name calling. Telling everyone that disagrees with you that they must be 'Complete Morons'.

Another thing I notice is how the Moderators tend to look the other way. I can only guess that if you are posting from the UK you have that advantage.

Too bad for the US posters, huh? :hmm:

You 'notice' alot for someone who just joined today. The forum registers between 1200 to 1500 posts a day, its a bit difficult to keep track of everything. That's why there is a 'report this post' button, it brings problems to our attention.

RedEyeJedi you've been warned before about making insulting comments, personal observations aren't relevant to the discussion, debate the credibility and reliability of conflicting information and refrain from making statements that belittle your opposition. Everyone is required to conduct themselves civily if you desire to participate.

MM

Edited by Magikman

I notice how when someone doesn't agree with your belief in all the US alledged conspiracies you resort to name calling. Telling everyone that disagrees with you that they must be 'Complete Morons'.

Another thing I notice is how the Moderators tend to look the other way. I can only guess that if you are posting from the UK you have that advantage.

OK. A couple of points. I wasn't name-calling - I wasn't bashing Americans. I was merely stating my opinion of all people that are unaware, not just US citizens. Also I mentioned three options, so therefore I am not calling anyone a moron. I am simply stating that these persons must either have very low IQ's or they haven't seen the complete picture, for whatever reason, for which I cannot blame them.

OK, maybe moron was a strong word, but I would be more optimistic in thinking that maybe not everyone knows all there is to know about the situation, as opposed to humanity confirming Einstein's statement that: 'Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the former.'.

I'm sorry if anyone is insulted, frustration is a hard force to contend with.

The truth is everybody knows what has happened, or most people do, but we are too afraid to do anything about it, or consider the consequences of what it will take to confront the issues. I'm guilty too. All I do is spout stuff on the internet as opposed to doing anything physical about it.

Gag orders have been placed on people that can testify, people are afraid for either their financial or personal security or that of their families. Look at this clip. One of many showing evidence that some had prior knowledge of the buildings coming down, before they actually collapsed. I have seen one of a black policewoman saying that the buildings were about to collapse and people had to move. It seems some emergency workers had warning and others didn't. Why that is, I don't know.

Thank you for the video link. I put nothing past the traitors of this American regime! Nothing!

When our government dispatched National Guard troops to commit first degree murder on the campus of Kent State and on the private property of Waco Texas and Ruby Ridge, we were broadcast a very serious message that in effect siezed our courage to fight terrorists in office; "you will comply with the orders of this government or you will die!

When we didn't stand against the slaughter on the campus of Kent State, our message in reply was clear; We're afraid! We're very very afraid. And now we the people are ruled as coward and sheep, by a regime of wolves with bloody teeth and revenous hunger! And our complacency has earned us our demise as a former Nation of free souls.

I have thought the same thing about the incidents here in the UK. Namely the police murder of the innocent Brazilian, Jean De Menezes, shot 7 times in the head, and the recent police shooting in Forest Gate of another innocent. We are being shown that the police can do what they want to us and no-one will be punished.

Yes everyone does know what happend. Terrorists flew planes into the buildings. End of story.

No date or time in that video.

The truth is everybody knows what has happened, or most people do, but we are too afraid to do anything about it, or consider the consequences of what it will take to confront the issues. I'm guilty too. All I do is spout stuff on the internet as opposed to doing anything physical about it.

The truth is whatever you say it is because you simply believe it from some crappy videos and some conspiracy buffs that try and piece together a terrorist attack to fit their belief that the government is evil? :rolleyes:

Yes everyone does know what happend. Terrorists flew planes into the buildings. End of story.

:o SHHH!!! The truth hurts. :lol:

Once you've been around for a while, you will see that people don't consider themselves insulting me when they call me a tinfoil hat wearing conspiracy theorist, but they consider themselves insulted when I reply back saying they are naive.

Edited by scoobysnack

Also, for those that have not seen the video Stephen Jones refers to where there is what appears to be Thermate reactions occuring in the South Tower before it collapses, here it is:

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-2...raplanet%2B9/11

It's the wrong colour to be an aluminium reaction as the 'official report' speculated.

Edited by RedEyeJedi