Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

IT'S OFFICIAL: '911 AN INSIDE JOB'

RedEyeJedi

Yes everyone does know what happend. Terrorists flew planes into the buildings. End of story.

Broken record. Extremely short-sighted analysis also. Even the most staunch government lie supporters, know there is more to it than that.

No date or time in that video.

The truth is whatever you say it is because you simply believe it from some crappy videos and some conspiracy buffs that try and piece together a terrorist attack to fit their belief that the government is evil? :rolleyes:

I have seen tons of evidence, ever since 9/11/2001. I started looking into this, that very day, for many reasons. I don't base my opnions on the few videos I have mentioned recently. Edited by RedEyeJedi

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• scoobysnack

• __Kratos__

• RedEyeJedi

• supercar

I have seen tons of evidence, ever since 9/11/2001. I started looking into this, that very day, for many reasons. I don't base my opnions on the few videos I have mentioned recently.

My quote: some conspiracy buffs that try and piece together a terrorist attack to fit their belief that the government is evil?

:sleepy:

I surf the net a lot and have come across a lot of sites and I still think it was terrorists.

Broken record. Extremely short-sighted analysis also. Even the most staunch government lie supporters, know there is more to it than that.

I have seen tons of evidence, ever since 9/11/2001. I started looking into this, that very day, for many reasons. I don't base my opnions on the few videos I have mentioned recently.

It seems like conspiracy theories are your religion.

Quote from RedEyeJedi:

"OK. A couple of points. I wasn't name-calling - I wasn't bashing Americans. I was merely stating my opinion of all people that are unaware, not just US citizens. Also I mentioned three options, so therefore I am not calling anyone a moron. I am simply stating that these persons must either have very low IQ's or they haven't seen the complete picture, for whatever reason, for which I cannot blame them. "

I would be embarrassed to imply, as you have done, that anyone that disagrees with me has a low IQ. If your conspiracy theories are proven wrong, then what does that say about your IQ?

What you say you are not doing and what is felt by the persons reading your comments is in conflict. All the conjecture in the world is not proof of what happened on 9/11. And there is no proof that anything done that day was a gov. coverup. You should look more closely at your sources for these conspiracy ideas, you may find that they are a little biased.

If you have to ask that question something is wrong

That makes absolutely no sense whatsoever. :w00t:

we are only a few rights away from a police state.

NO WE AREN'T.

Broken record. Extremely short-sighted analysis also

You are the broken record.

Bin Laden has admitted he planned the 9/11 attacks. Are you calling bin Laden a liar? I don't think he would like that.

Look at these statements made by eyewitnesses who saw an aircraft hit the Pentagon:

9/11 Pentagon Eyewitness Accounts

Mike Walter

USA Today's Mike Walter was driving near the Pentagon when he saw an American Airlines jet fly directly into the country's military nerve center. [544kB WAV download]

Steve Anderson, Director of Communications, USA TODAY

A few moments later, as I was looking down at my desk, the plane caught my eye.

It didn't register at first. I thought to myself that I couldn't believe the pilot was flying so low. Then it dawned on me what was about to happen. I watched in horror as the plane flew at treetop level, banked slightly to the left, drug it's wing along the ground and slammed into the west wall of the Pentagon exploding into a giant orange fireball. Then black smoke. Then white smoke.

Deb Anlauf

Anlauf was watching TV coverage of the Trade Center burning shortly before 9:30 a.m. when she decided to return to her 14th-floor room from another part of the hotel. Once in her room, she heard a "loud roar" and looked out the window to see what was going on.

"Suddenly I saw this plane right outside my window," Anlauf said during a telephone interview from her hotel room this morning. "You felt like you could touch it; it was that close. It was just incredible. "Then it shot straight across from where we are and flew right into the Pentagon. It was just this huge fireball that crashed into the wall (of the Pentagon). When it hit, the whole hotel shook."

David Battle

Battle, an office worker at the Pentagon, was standing outside the building and just about to enter when the aircraft struck. "It was coming down head first," he said. "And when the impact hit, the cars and everything were just shaking."

Omar Campo

Omar Campo, a Salvadorean, was cutting the grass on the other side of the road when the plane flew over his head.

"It was a passenger plane. I think an American Airways plane," Mr Campo said. "I was cutting the grass and it came in screaming over my head. I felt the impact. The whole ground shook and the whole area was full of fire. I could never imagine I would see anything like that here."

Gary Bauer, former Presidential candidate

“I was going past the Pentagon, really inching a yard or so every couple of minutes. I had just passed the closest place the Pentagon is to the exit on 395 . . . when all of a sudden I heard the roar of a jet engine.

“I looked at the woman sitting in the car next to me. She had this startled look on her face. We were all thinking the same thing. We looked out the front of our windows to try to see the plane, and it wasn’t until a few seconds later that we realized the jet was coming up behind us on that major highway. And it veered to the right into the Pentagon. The blast literally rocked all of our cars. It was an incredible moment.

Mickey Bell

Bell, who had been less than 100 feet from the initial impact of the plane, was nearly struck by one of the plane´s wings as it sped by him. In shock, he got into his truck, which had been parked in the trailer compound, and sped away. He wandered around Arlington in his truck and tried to make wireless phone calls. He ended up back at Singleton´s headquarters in Gaithersburg two hours later, according to President Singleton, not remembering much.

The full impact of the closeness of the crash wasn´t realized until coworkers noticed damage to Bell´s work vehicle. He had plastic and rivets from an airplane imbedded in its sheet metal, but Bell had no idea what had happened.

Mark Bright, Defense Protective Service officer

Mark Bright, actually saw the plane hit the building. He had been manning the guard booth at the Mall Entrance to the building.

"I saw the plane at the Navy Annex area," he said. "I knew it was going to strike the building because it was very, very low -- at the height of the street lights. It knocked a couple down." The plane would have been seconds from impact -- the annex is only a few hundred yards from the Pentagon.

He said he heard the plane "power-up" just before it struck the Pentagon. "As soon as it struck the building I just called in an attack, because I knew it couldn't be accidental," Bright said. He jumped into his police cruiser and headed to the area.

http://www.whatreallyhappened.com/911_pent...ewitnesses.html

Edited by supercar

NO WE AREN'T.

Are you just simply ignoring the fact that is rude and uncalled for just because people that disagree with you say it is? Well, I'm mainly from the other side of them and it really isn't called for to make text size 7 just to make it bigger then lace it with bold. From what I've seen even in disagreeing the other side mainly reads everything you type and post all the way through to discuss it with you.

Though, I do agree we're not heading towards a police state.

That makes absolutely no sense whatsoever. :w00t:

NO WE AREN'T.

You are the broken record.

Bin Laden has admitted he planned the 9/11 attacks. Are you calling bin Laden a liar? I don't think he would like that.

Look at these statements made by eyewitnesses who saw an aircraft hit the Pentagon:

9/11 Pentagon Eyewitness Accounts

Mike Walter

USA Today's Mike Walter was driving near the Pentagon when he saw an American Airlines jet fly directly into the country's military nerve center. [544kB WAV download]

Steve Anderson, Director of Communications, USA TODAY

A few moments later, as I was looking down at my desk, the plane caught my eye.

It didn't register at first. I thought to myself that I couldn't believe the pilot was flying so low. Then it dawned on me what was about to happen. I watched in horror as the plane flew at treetop level, banked slightly to the left, drug it's wing along the ground and slammed into the west wall of the Pentagon exploding into a giant orange fireball. Then black smoke. Then white smoke.

Deb Anlauf

Anlauf was watching TV coverage of the Trade Center burning shortly before 9:30 a.m. when she decided to return to her 14th-floor room from another part of the hotel. Once in her room, she heard a "loud roar" and looked out the window to see what was going on.

"Suddenly I saw this plane right outside my window," Anlauf said during a telephone interview from her hotel room this morning. "You felt like you could touch it; it was that close. It was just incredible. "Then it shot straight across from where we are and flew right into the Pentagon. It was just this huge fireball that crashed into the wall (of the Pentagon). When it hit, the whole hotel shook."

David Battle

Battle, an office worker at the Pentagon, was standing outside the building and just about to enter when the aircraft struck. "It was coming down head first," he said. "And when the impact hit, the cars and everything were just shaking."

Omar Campo

Omar Campo, a Salvadorean, was cutting the grass on the other side of the road when the plane flew over his head.

"It was a passenger plane. I think an American Airways plane," Mr Campo said. "I was cutting the grass and it came in screaming over my head. I felt the impact. The whole ground shook and the whole area was full of fire. I could never imagine I would see anything like that here."

Gary Bauer, former Presidential candidate

“I was going past the Pentagon, really inching a yard or so every couple of minutes. I had just passed the closest place the Pentagon is to the exit on 395 . . . when all of a sudden I heard the roar of a jet engine.

“I looked at the woman sitting in the car next to me. She had this startled look on her face. We were all thinking the same thing. We looked out the front of our windows to try to see the plane, and it wasn’t until a few seconds later that we realized the jet was coming up behind us on that major highway. And it veered to the right into the Pentagon. The blast literally rocked all of our cars. It was an incredible moment.

Mickey Bell

Bell, who had been less than 100 feet from the initial impact of the plane, was nearly struck by one of the plane´s wings as it sped by him. In shock, he got into his truck, which had been parked in the trailer compound, and sped away. He wandered around Arlington in his truck and tried to make wireless phone calls. He ended up back at Singleton´s headquarters in Gaithersburg two hours later, according to President Singleton, not remembering much.

The full impact of the closeness of the crash wasn´t realized until coworkers noticed damage to Bell´s work vehicle. He had plastic and rivets from an airplane imbedded in its sheet metal, but Bell had no idea what had happened.

Mark Bright, Defense Protective Service officer

Mark Bright, actually saw the plane hit the building. He had been manning the guard booth at the Mall Entrance to the building.

"I saw the plane at the Navy Annex area," he said. "I knew it was going to strike the building because it was very, very low -- at the height of the street lights. It knocked a couple down." The plane would have been seconds from impact -- the annex is only a few hundred yards from the Pentagon.

He said he heard the plane "power-up" just before it struck the Pentagon. "As soon as it struck the building I just called in an attack, because I knew it couldn't be accidental," Bright said. He jumped into his police cruiser and headed to the area.

http://www.whatreallyhappened.com/911_pent...ewitnesses.html

What about the camera's on local businesses that the FBI confiscated within minutes of the crash that show what really hit the Pentagon? I believe there were only two, a hotel camera and a gas station camera. Both were on the Pentagon when the crash happened...

Why arn't those being released to the public if it were only a passenger plane hit the Pentagon? Seems a bit odd how the government would hold on to those tapes if they have nothing to hide now doesn't it?

This is a discussion forum, not a portal. I can post links too, why dont you answer the question yourself though?

Because i'm kinda through wasting time, when there's enough information out there, meaningful information, which imo is stuff that can be check and referenced, one of the sites I posted gives links to news storys, so you can read fro yourself what lawmakers are saying.

Here's my answer though.

Police state: Patriot act?

survellience? in our history there has never been a point where we where being watched by big brother the way we are being watched now. Inside Edition(although it is a dreadful show)did a program in which they counted how many cameras were watching us, they counted camera after camera, cameras everywhere.. Where i live here in Chicago, theres a camera on every block http://chicago.indymedia.org/newswire/disp...45898/index.php

These cameras are realtime. The system is in place for these camera to be used against us.

The fact that there are now federal security guards at our airports is troublesome.

They can say I'm a terroroist, without proof the can hold me for an unlimited time.

The weakening of laws and constitutional rights, the supreme courts recent ruling that police no longer need warrants to barge in your house, all they have to do is consider the situation an emergency.

Goverment controls your phone, computer and transactions, without warrant. They are even considering streets that control your car.

Verichip begging to have their chip placed in immigrant,s so they can monitor there wherabouts, how soon before that spreads.

Bushs wall, is it to keep people out or keep people in?

It's why I said a few more rights and we could easily slip into police state, we're just about if not there.

Thanks Cinders i found the links interest too.

Are you just simply ignoring the fact that is rude and uncalled for just because people that disagree with you say it is? Well, I'm mainly from the other side of them and it really isn't called for to make text size 7 just to make it bigger then lace it with bold. From what I've seen even in disagreeing the other side mainly reads everything you type and post all the way through to discuss it with you.

Posting short sentences is large fonts in an effective way to counter lame-brained accusations made on this board.

I wouldn't call it rude.

I find it 'rude' when people post the most outrageous lies about the United States on this message board. Like suggesting that President Bush had someone killed. That is 'rude'.

If the moderators and administrators choose to allow large type on this board,then there is nothing wrong with me utilizing that feature.

What about the camera's on local businesses that the FBI confiscated within minutes of the crash that show what really hit the Pentagon? I believe there were only two, a hotel camera and a gas station camera. Both were on the Pentagon when the crash happened...

Why arn't those being released to the public if it were only a passenger plane hit the Pentagon? Seems a bit odd how the government would hold on to those tapes if they have nothing to hide now doesn't it?

What about them? Its standard practice to not reveal videos of how such important buildings were successfully attacked...

Because i'm kinda through wasting time, when there's enough information out there, meaningful information, which imo is stuff that can be check and referenced, one of the sites I posted gives links to news storys, so you can read fro yourself what lawmakers are saying.

If you're "kinda through wasting time", why do you keep comming back here and bringing up the subject?

user posted image

:o SHHH!!! The truth hurts. :lol:

You're right, it hurts. My intercostal muscles in the ribs are hurting from laughing so hard at anyone that dares use the word "truth", in any apologist statements seeking to defend any act committed by the Bush administration! user posted image

(Isn't it amazing how we are now a nation divided by colors. We war with brown people, live paranoid of a national security color code index and hurl slurs as to who's responsible for it all, between the conservative red States (post 20th Century when "red" had a whole other meaning in fear mongering) and liberal blue! Fast discovering racists "white" America's freedom Republic fades to black. user posted image

"There ought to be limits to freedom!" George W. Bush Austin Press Conference 5/21/99

[ edit - removed swearing]

Edited by Tommy

user posted image

You're right, it hurts. My intercostal muscles in the ribs are hurting from laughing so hard at anyone that dares use the word "truth", in any apologist statements seeking to defend any act committed by the Bush administration! user posted image

(Isn't it amazing how we are now a nation divided by colors. We war with brown people, live paranoid of a national security color code index and hurl slurs as to who's responsible for it all, between the conservative red States (post 20th Century when "red" had a whole other meaning in fear mongering) and liberal blue! Fast discovering racists "white" America's freedom Republic fades to black. user posted image

Yeah, you're not a closed minded hippie. :rolleyes: You made it quite clear by just branding all of Bush's acts. :sleepy:

War with brown people? :blink: Whatever you're taking, you should stop. ;)

You're pretty stupid in saying all white republicans are racist. I think you need to open your bloody eyes a bit more and smell the coffee. :yes:

Why don't you post a link to the video I know you are talking about. We all know what you know, and how you have been told what to believe. The only evidence I have seen of his guilt is a bad video of him wearing jewerly, writing with his right hand. Fundemental Muslims don't wear jewerly, and he's actually left handed, not right handed.

He's my proof, now present yours

I have already said that I am not involved in the September 11 attacks in the United states. As a Muslim, I try my best to avoid telling a lie. I had no knowledge of these attacks, nor do I consider the killing of innocent women, children and other human beings as an appreciable act, Islam stricly fobids causeing harm to innocent women , children and other people.

--Usama bin Laden, Ummat magazin sept 28, 2001

Sure that quote could be a lie, but so could your video. United States are masters at manufacuring evidence.

By the way, in case you missed the latest memo

9/11 was a self inflicted wound, that they used to their own benifit How else could you convince the stupid American population to go to war first with Afganistan, and then to Iraq. This was all planned years before 9/11, but they couldn't do until 9/11 came along.

Edited by scoobysnack

Why don't you post a link to the video I know you are talking about. We all know what you know, and how you have been told what to believe. The only evidence I have seen of his guilt is a bad video of him wearing jewerly, writing with his right hand. Fundemental Muslims don't wear jewerly, and he's actually left handed, not right handed.

He's my proof, now present yours

I have already said that I am not involved in the September 11 attacks in the United states. As a Muslim, I try my best to avoid telling a lie. I had no knowledge of these attacks, nor do I consider the killing of innocent women, children and other human beings as an appreciable act, Islam stricly fobids causeing harm to innocent women , children and other people.

--Usama bin Laden, Ummat magazin sept 28, 2001

Sure that quote could be a lie, but so could your video. United States are masters at manufacuring evidence.

Interesting... So I guess the rest of his group missed that memo on Islam? :rolleyes:

user posted image

I agree with GWB, who I do not care for BTW, that there should be limits to freedom. And why is because the human being cannot live with respect of other peoples rights to certain freedoms without being forced to behave properly.

If your right to free speech teaches my child expletives that I do not want them to learn then you have violated my freedom to have what I want for my child. That is one example of many.

Right now we have freedom of religion in the US but people of other countries will kill you if you will not accept their religion.

It's the human condition :mellow:

I like that little fine print,"Manufacturing Dissent"

[edit - removed image with swearing]

Edited by Tommy

Yeah, you're not a closed minded hippie. :rolleyes: You made it quite clear by just branding all of Bush's acts. :sleepy:

War with brown people? :blink: Whatever you're taking, you should stop. ;)

You're pretty stupid in saying all white republicans are racist. I think you need to open your bloody eyes a bit more and smell the coffee. :yes:

I consider the source! And then realize you have no grasp for understanding the application of "analogy" , much less "Metaphor". And "Closed minded hippie!?" :w00t: I like you. You're redundant and incredibly programmed to love your chains and call it liberty! :tu:

I remember reading of people like that. They were the ones that said, prior to WW2 in Germany , that siezing the guns was a good thing for the sake of the fatherland! And after, when the true agenda of that Nationalist Administration locked on, they were the ones that escorted fellow prisoners in internment camps to the showers, or gas chambers, for the sake of being called "trustee" to the Nazi's and avoiding the fate they led others of their people to.

Open your bloody eyes for a moment and smell your freedom burning. Whether you are man enough to see the flames, they are there! Apologist rhetoric aside, it can not be denied when they pass laws to prove it!

I agree with GWB, who I do not care for BTW, that there should be limits to freedom. And why is because the human being cannot live with respect of other peoples rights to certain freedoms without being forced to behave properly.

If your right to free speech teaches my child expletives that I do not want them to learn then you have violated my freedom to have what I want for my child. That is one example of many.

Right now we have freedom of religion in the US but people of other countries will kill you if you will not accept their religion.

It's the human condition :mellow:

I like that little fine print,"Manufacturing Dissent"

Do the United States have a right to invade another country and steal it's resources for our civilized population. If another country has somthing that we need just to survive, do we have a right to take what we need?

"It is clear that a country cannot gain unless another loses and it cannot prevail without making others miserable."

--Voltaire in 1764

user posted image

Soon you will see a world body ruling over all the of the nation states. The only freedoms you have will be those that do not conflict in anyway with the ruling party. No more freedom of religion, only state sponsored all inclusive religion will be allowed.

I consider the source! And then realize you have no grasp for understanding the application of "analogy" , much less "Metaphor". And "Closed minded hippie!?" :w00t: I like you. You're redundant and incredibly programmed to love your chains and call it liberty! :tu:

I remember reading of people like that. They were the ones that said, prior to WW2 in Germany , that siezing the guns was a good thing for the sake of the fatherland! And after, when the true agenda of that Nationalist Administration locked on, they were the ones that escorted fellow prisoners in internment camps to the showers, or gas chambers, for the sake of being called "trustee" to the Nazi's and avoiding the fate they led others of their people to.

Open your bloody eyes for a moment and smell your freedom burning. Whether you are man enough to see the flames, they are there! Apologist rhetoric aside, it can not be denied when they pass laws to prove it!

I'm sure that you do :rolleyes: Well, you brought up Kent State pretty quickly... first post, first paragraph of you in here. :sleepy:

Hmm? :blink: Maybe you already missed my pro-gun thread today? ;) This war on brown people isn't. :yes: Not all illegal immigrants are brown skinned. Get over yourself.

Freedom burning? You called all white republicans racist... I'm white and I'm seemly leaning more towards the right on somei ssues, am I racist then? Wait... I'm not racist... Therefore you logic has to be flawed and incorrect. :tu:

Edited by __Kratos__

Freedom burning? You called all white republicans racist... I'm white and I'm seemly leaning more towards the right on somei ssues, am I racist then? Wait... I'm not racist... Therefore you logic has to be flawed and incorrect. :tu:

I have a couple of republicans in my family. They are only republican because they don't have the full picture, and are just a little misinformed in many issues. They mean well, but ruin it for everyone.

user posted image

I have a couple of republicans in my family. They are only republican because they don't have the full picture, and are just a little misinformed in many issues. They mean well, but ruin it for everyone.

user posted image

Good for your family? :blink:

I don't support the right for smaller government... since Bush took office the government has actually grown. :unsure2:

More private, why yes in some cases but in light of new government programs... It's split. Though GOP ruled government right now, some democrats had to agree as well somewhere along the line... Just like them ignoring it while it was presented to congress. ;)

Biting the bullet? So far they have... Look how much Clinton danced around having sexual relations with Monica, not a big deal but he made an ass out of himself in denying it.

National security has gone up quite a bit with GOP in the government...

Crime, well yes so far. Though last year it took a 5 year rise but in general, doing the job.

Family values, I don't always agree with GOP on as I'm not Christian and a free thinker.

"Don't be a good Republican; don't be a good Democrat; be a good American!" - I forget :P

Edited by __Kratos__

OK, lets get back on topic. The international media covered the event this weekend.

9/11 conspiracy theorists gather at LA conference

Sun Jun 25, 2006 8:47 PM IST

By Jill Serjeant

LOS ANGELES (Reuters) - They wore T-shirts asking "What Really Happened?," snapped up DVDs titled "9/11; The Great Illusion," and cheered as physicists, philosophers and terrorism experts decried the official version of the Sept. 11 attacks that shook America to its core.

Some 1,200 people gathered at a Los Angeles hotel on the weekend for what organizers billed as the largest conference on the plethora of conspiracy theories that see the 2001 attacks on Washington and New York as, at best, official negligence, and at worst an orchestrated U.S. attempt to incite world war.

"There are so many prominent people who are incredibly well-respected who have stated that the evidence is overwhelming that 9/11 was an inside job," syndicated radio talk show host Alex Jones told a news conference.

"There are hundreds of smoking guns that people need to be made aware of," said Jones, calling for the impeachment of President George W. Bush and charging that mainstream media had been slow to cover the growing movement of 9/11 skeptics.

The "9/11 and the Neo-Con Agenda" conference comprised two days of seminars, video presentations and talks by groups including "Scholars for 9/11 Truth," www.infowars.com and an appearance by actor Charlie Sheen.

Most are convinced the U.S. military command "stood down" on the day of the attack, that the hijackers were trained at American military bases, and that the World Trade Center towers collapsed because of a series of controlled explosions set before they were hit by two hijacked planes.

Suggested motives range from expected benefits for U.S. arms and oil conglomerates to revolutionary plans for a new world order headed by the United States.

The theories, derided by critics as wild and far-fetched, have mostly been confined to the Internet, talk radio and the alternative press.

But an August 2004 Zogby opinion poll revealed 49 percent of New York City residents believed U.S. leaders knew in advance of the attacks and failed to act.

The official 9/11 Commission, set up in 2002, cited government intelligence lapses in the failure to prevent the attacks by al Qaeda that killed about 3,000 people.

A 10,000-page investigation by the National Institute of Standards and Technology held that jet-fuel fires weakened the structure of the Twin Towers and led to their collapse.

'BAD THINGS HAPPENING'

Sheen, star of the TV sitcom "Two and a Half Men," provoked a media storm in March by calling in interviews for an independent investigation.

Sheen "brings the movement some legitimacy. He gives it a face," said a Los Angeles student attending the conference who gave his name as Rico.

"Rational, well-educated people are starting to take a look at all this and are seeing there are some pretty bad things happening," Rico added.

Webster Tarpley, author of "911 Synthetic Terror; Made in USA," said the Sept. 11 attacks were an example of "state-sponsored, false-flag terrorism" designed by rogue CIA elements "to start the war of civilizations."

Tarpley said Washington was "gripped by war psychosis" and had used terror as a pretext to turn the United States into a police state.

source

Yeah! Go Sheen! Abusive and threatening his own wife (now ex-wife with court order to stay away because of his insanity).

Sounds like a real model guy to listen to. :rolleyes:

This topic keeps going into conspiracies... Why's it still in world events? :blink: If some guys want to get together and whine about the government, good for them.

Yeah! Go Sheen! Abusive and threatening his own wife (now ex-wife with court order to stay away because of his insanity).

Sounds like a real model guy to listen to. :rolleyes:

This topic keeps going into conspiracies... Why's it still in world events? :blink: If some guys want to get together and whine about the government, good for them.

Yeah, forget the message, focus on the messanger. If that's the case, our government is full of criminals. Even the head of the CIA doesn't know the laws.

:tu:

I'm sure that you do :rolleyes: Well, you brought up Kent State pretty quickly... first post, first paragraph of you in here. :sleepy:

I know you rage when you post replies to me Kratos because your grammer and the thought of incorporating "spell check", are not an issue before you actually commit the post!

:lol:

I'm sure in your delusion, your obsession with taking issue at the mention of Kent State, actually means something! Or perhaps you just obsess with my "firsts" in posts! Read on baby!

Hmm? :blink: Maybe you already missed my pro-gun thread today? ;) This war on brown people isn't. :yes: Not all illegal immigrants are brown skinned. Get over yourself.

Firstly you are a liar! (*and for the edit happy mod. be advised that is NOT a flame! That is a fact!) I never said Republicans were racists! (proof you are a

'>liar)

Secondly, picturing you at the trigger of a pro-gun issue, given your grasp of viable contemporary reality and politics, is terrorism!

I realize you get off on instigating ill will because little man syndrome makes it a necessary fix in your world, but don't you ever accuse me of something that is part of your dementia, when you seek to misrepresent anything I said in print!

Furthermore, in the event you are not paying attention we are at war in Afghanistan and Iraq! Unless the melanin protein suddenly grew deficient over night, we are at war with "brown" people! (see the prior reference to your being clueless as to "metaphor" and "analogy" , as turns of phrase. )

And lastly Kratos, you do yourself far too much credit to address the tenor of your reply as if I were speaking exclusively to you. "Wait...I'm not a racist...." Jung use to call that projection of the lower self. Imagining anything said for general review, as explicitly personal to one member of it. Perhaps you should seek help! Rather than a forum where you seek to instigate hate or in chat where you lie and misrepresent yourself as easily as others breath. Therefore, to save myself from further encumbrance of an individual that is clearly a pathological liar and mentally unstable, I'll ignore your existence! Please, please please, let me imagine you reciprocate!

And the moderator that edited my prior thread for cursing would do well to realize that image was not in violation of TOU on site. The asterisk between ****, was via the same editorial principle as is applied by this sites server. Case in point; **** that!

Yeah, forget the message, focus on the messanger. If that's the case, our government is full of criminals. Even the head of the CIA doesn't know the laws.

As I heard earlier in this thread "I consider the source!" - That's right. To have something meaningful the source should be half way decent. Some guy that makes millions by acting while also being a nutjob towards his loved ones doesn't rank too high in my world.

I would probably give those other speakers some of my time. Depends really on how they go about their business. Going nuts and saying everything is a cover up or evil doesn't rank too high with me either.

I know you rage when you post replies to me Kratos because your grammer and the thought of incorporating "spell check", are not an issue before you actually commit the post!

I'm sure in your delusion, your obsession with taking issue at the mention of Kent State, actually means something! Or perhaps you just obsess with my "firsts" in posts! Read on baby!

Yeah... Ok :rolleyes:

You brought up Kent State as well as some other examples first. I'm only replying to your own thoughts in this thread. Yet, you call me obsessive? :huh:

Firstly you are a liar! (*and for the edit happy mod. be advised that is NOT a flame! That is a fact!) I never said Republicans were racists! (proof you are a
'>liar)

Secondly, picturing you at the trigger of a pro-gun issue, given your grasp of viable contemporary reality and politics, is terrorism!

I realize you get off on instigating ill will because little man syndrome makes it a necessary fix in your world, but don't you ever accuse me of something that is part of your dementia, when you seek to misrepresent anything I said in print!

Furthermore, in the event you are not paying attention we are at war in Afghanistan and Iraq! Unless the melanin protein suddenly grew deficient over night, we are at war with "brown" people! (see the prior reference to your being clueless as to "metaphor" and "analogy" , as turns of phrase. )

And lastly Kratos, you do yourself far too much credit to address the tenor of your reply as if I were speaking exclusively to you. "Wait...I'm not a racist...." Jung use to call that projection of the lower self. Imagining anything said for general review, as explicitly personal to one member of it. Perhaps you should seek help! Rather than a forum where you seek to instigate hate or in chat where you lie and misrepresent yourself as easily as others breath. Therefore, to save myself from further encumbrance of an individual that is clearly a pathological liar and mentally unstable, I'll ignore your existence! Please, please please, let me imagine you reciprocate!

What's this then: "(Isn't it amazing how we are now a nation divided by colors. We war with brown people, live paranoid of a national security color code index and hurl slurs as to who's responsible for it all, between the conservative red States (post 20th Century when "red" had a whole other meaning in fear mongering) and liberal blue! Fast discovering racists "white" America's freedom Republic fades to black. *hanging guy smilie here*" ?

If you didn't intend it, maybe you should look at your own grasp of the english language to post so people can understand as we can't read your mind of what you "really" mean. ;)

I'm sure it is. :sleepy:

I've honestly mainly heard hispanics be called brown people not arabs. Even still, it's not a war on arabs, it's a war on terrorism. :yes:

Again, look at your posts and then work on your posting to understanding. :tu: Your logic is flawed and all you can do it insult me because you have nothing else productive to bring forth.

Oh? You quoted me, did you not? Who was I suppose to "know" you were talking to then? The tooth fairy? :blink: Yeah, but your posting, I'm clearly the one spreading hate... :rolleyes:

Unless you have something to actually add to this thread rather then another pointless string of insults, I'm all ears. :tu:

Edited by __Kratos__