Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -
RedEyeJedi

IT'S OFFICIAL: '911 AN INSIDE JOB'

130 posts in this topic

__Kratos__

That's what I'm saying. I guess I'm more of a thought criminal.

My point is that if you make numerous references to the United States constitution, according the FBI pamphlet, you fit the deffinition of a domestic terrorist. That's what's messed up about the Federal Government. they take up as much power as they can, and when someone challenges them, they label them a dissenter, or domestic terrorist.

I consider myself patriotic in that I try to make my country a better place, but do not treat any elected official as a king. They are supposed to answer to me, and not interantional bankers.

I am not a terrorist!

I believe they mean if you justify illegal actions with the US Constitution you are a terrorist. Like for example if a guy gathers a group of people together to bomb a government building to protest - That's a terrorist act.

Now if you just go on like you do, that's just using your first right in the bill of rights. :tu:

scoobysnack

Ok back on topic.

So far Reuters has printed a story, but not a single American corporate media source has carried it yet. That's because they print the news they want you to know, not what they don't want you to know. This is only in the media across teh world. Just like when all the details were coming out about all the inconsistancies in 9/11, the international media reported on it but the AMerican media was completly silent. That's why so many Americans argue with me. William Rodriguez for example was a hero who met with Bush after 9/11 for saving many people in the twin towers. When he started talking about the explosions going off in the basement, the news would edit that part of the story out of their report. Finally they didn't allow him on the news anymore, because his version didn't match up with the offical version. Then only other countries allowed him to speak on the news.

L.A. 9/11 Truth Conference Gets Fair Media Play

Conference a huge success, C-SPAN to air segments this week

Paul Joseph Watson/Prison Planet.com | June 26 2006

The 9/11 American Scholars Symposium concluded in Los Angeles Sunday and was extremely well received by the thousand plus in attendance. A Reuters article summarizing the event presented a reasonably balanced appraisal of the intentions and scope of the conference, mirroring a burgeoning climate of accurate 9/11 truth movement coverage.

Alex Jones confirms the conference has been a huge success. C-SPAN covered part of the event (which it will rebroadcast several times this week), and various mainstream media outlets turned out to cover the event.

Reflecting a positive trend embraced by an earlier New York Times article, the Reuters report on the conference mainly sticks to the facts and avoids the scoffing, sneering tone of similar reports about 9/11 events we have seen over the last few years.

The Reuters article has mainly been picked up by foreign news outlets. From previous experience we know that newswire gatekeepers, ostensibly operating out of London, selectively sideline sensitive stories and order them not to receive substantive nationwide attention.

The Reuters piece has not been picked up by any US or European news outlet thus far.

Publications such as Turkey's Zaman Online, South Africa's Independent Online, Qatar's Gulf News as well as Al Jazeera and Iran's Tehran Times all carried different versions of the original Reuters piece.

read full

http://www.infowars.com/articles/sept11/fair_coverage.htm

user posted image

Edited by scoobysnack

__Kratos__

So far Reuters has printed a story, but not a single corporate media source has carried it yet.

NYT article

Yahoo News (PRNewswire not Reuters release)

Forbes

Netscape Headlines

FOX news station

I'm sure there are more. Even still a meeting of a group doesn't always warrant a news story. Lots of groups meet all the time and don't get in the national headlines but more so the local papers and such. The only reason people are looking at this is because they have some Hollywood face plastered with the meeting.

scoobysnack

Wow, good finds Kratos. Some sources I was not aware of are covering this story. This is great news.

I should clarrify, so far no American news agencies have printed the recent reuters article yet. Some of those articles were from before the conference saying it's going to take place. I'm still waiting to see if they print another article.

You'll notice that Aljazera picked up teh Reuters story, but not the US.

http://english.aljazeera.net/NR/exeres/CDC...D74EC0F3AC9.htm

Edited by scoobysnack

skyeagle409

Wow, good finds Kratos. Some sources I was not aware of are covering this story. This is great news.

I should clarrify, so far no American news agencies have printed the recent reuters article yet. Some of those articles were from before the conference saying it's going to take place. I'm still waiting to see if they print another article.

You'll notice that Aljazera picked up teh Reuters story, but not the US.

http://english.aljazeera.net/NR/exeres/CDC...D74EC0F3AC9.htm

From the article you linked.

"Most are convinced that the US military command "stood down" on the day of the attack, that the hijackers were trained at American military bases, and that the World Trade Centre towers collapsed because of controlled explosions set before they were hit by two hijacked aircraft."

I was on duty that day at an Air Force base and knew of no such order to stand down nor any order that day for standing down at other bases either. In fact, we scrambled jet fighters that day, which were the result of the 9/11 terrorist acts, which proves there was no military stand down order issued at my base that day.

As I've said earlier, there was no government conspiracy in regards to 9/11. Apparently Professor Jones should have understood that the collisions between the two aluminum jet airliners and the steel buildings would have sparked a large amount of Thermite reactions within the WTC towers so how come he didn't know that before he went public?

BTW, please pass this link onto Professor Jones and let him know what it takes to bring down a large building and ask him where were the thousands and thousands of feet of detonation cables needed to set up a controlled demolition within those buildings and how it was done for days without notice from the hundreds of people working within the WTC towers.

http://science.howstuffworks.com/building-implosion2.htm

Edited by skyeagle409