Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Alien Lineage Found Due to Coast to Coast?

Raphiem

For along while, a radio show named Coast to coast am was, little more than just back ground noise that I would fall asleep hearing, comparable to the likes of that of the constant hum of an electric fan. Little did I know that the constant hum in the background would eventually speak volumes of truth around the great mystery that shrouds our Universe.

I believe that through a few of Coast to Coast’s guests, a separate piece of a puzzle has been provided, and now those pieces can be put together into one big significant picture. I believe that these “pieces” include very different none related guests, whom probably have little to no idea how their information fits together. These guests include; Marcus Allen, John Lear, Dr. Steven Greer, and Gary Bates. There have been various other guests that add to these subjects, but I feel these are the Four Pillars of the Great Truth.

The story started for me when I heard the program with Marcus Allen, who believes the Apollo Moon landings were faked. At first I thought “yeah right, of course we landed on the moon!” However, the more the show progressed, and the information he documented on how the picturers and events that took place, very well could have been studio produced, the more I began to think, “He does bring up some interesting points.” He then ended that program by saying, Best case scenario, we did land on the moon. But the photos and information we gathered, could not be shown to the public. Worse case scenario, we documented the launch, lacked the technology to land, so we just orbited the earth for a few days and then came back down. No revolution here, and I had no idea that this would ever come up again... that is until I heard a rebroadcast of coast to coast with Art Bell. A famous interview he had with a man by the name of John Lear.

I wont go into great detail of the interview. Yet there are a few main points to tie this in with Marcus Allen and further the tie in points with the other guests. John Lear who worked in top secret areas of government at the time said in that interview, Yes, we did land on the moon. While there we discovered architecture, not only did we discover architecture .... we came in contact. This is where the studio pictures from the test missions on earth came in handy. Of course the government couldn’t release the real pictures to the public, but the studio produced pictures.. who would know the difference? No one would know what the moon looks like, other than what NASA tells us it looks like. Lear goes on to say that these beings we came in contact with, told us that they are our creator. We are nothing more than an experiment. Lear furthers this by saying that there is speculation that the experiment is on our SOUL. This piece of info is very intriguing and very important to finding out the true nature of these self proclaimed GODS.

Dr. Steven Greer is what I feel to be the pillar of strength for this circle of four. You will have a hard time digging up any dirt on this man. In fact, the more digging you do, the more you realize this man is exactly what he appears to be. Dr. Greer, though a very established doctor, left his field to reveal the truth that there is a lot more between heaven and hell than one could imagine. To back up his information and further his vison of truth and put an end to the lies and deceit from government, he has the willingness of over 400 ex top secret government officials willing to back up there claims under oath to congress. With so many highly credentialed officials sporting documents and videos, willing to put more than just their reputations on the line, there seems to be a little bit more to the little green men from mars, than just being a joke. Suddenly it’s not all fun and games anymore.

Now the question is no longer, “Are we alone in this universe?” but rather, “What are these beings and what the hell do they want!?” Which is a much more disturbing question. Lear’s whole interview was astounding and not until he stated that they were our creator, that they created Christ and religion to keep us veiled and living out the experiment, was I really like wooooahhh ... wait a minuet here. This interview troubled me for some time, mainly because I am a believer in God. I had no one to talk about this with. My family & friends would just laugh it off as crazy talk. So I kept it in and let it eat at me. I had so many pieces of this puzzle that were producing this image that aliens & UFO’s do exist and that they may very well be our creator. I knew that all this information was connected and even though John Lear is convinced this is where the puzzle is completed, I say we are still missing a piece. A piece so small that your eye might just look right over it and fill in the spots subconsciously to provide a picture. After all, our eyes do this when we read. Our eyes don’t raed every leter in a sentece even thuogh words might be seplled worng or perhpes even missing letters, our brain fills in the msing letters to form the wrods we konw we shuold be seeing.

This portion of the puzzle is the center piece. If missing this, you miss everything. Gary Bates was the one that helped me assemble this picture of truth, that eventually leads to another image of deceit. He stated that in every documented and studied abduction, you’ll not find one walk the walk Christian that has ever been willingly abducted. This is very interesting. If our space brothers were just visitors from another planet or galaxy, why then when rebuked in the name of GOD, or Jesus would they flee and never return to bother the once marked abductee? Why would they go out of their way to deny Christianity and say that Jesus was not the son of god or the messiah at all. Why would they tell us that we too can be like gods if we follow them and understand that they are our creators, and saviors., Simple, because they aren’t far traveling voyagers from another galaxy. They are something I believe a lot more closer to our history than we could have ever imagined.

Genesis 6: “Now it came to pass, when men began to multiply on the face of the earth, and daughters were born unto them, that the sons of God saw the daughters of men, that they were fair; and they took them wives of all which they chose. There were Nephilim in the earth in those days, and also after that, when the sons of God came in unto the daughters of men and they bare children to them. The same became mighty men which were of old, men of renown.”

This passage from the bible talks of the sons of God, which is a reference to Angels, procreating with woman and producing Giants. God's law of reproduction, according to the biblical account of creation, is "everything after his kind." God's law makes it impossible for giants to be produced by normal parentage. To produce such beings as the Nephilim assumes super- natural parentage. These Angels left their natural habitat to cohabit with woman which was directly forbidden by God. These Angels weren’t the first to disobey God and indulge there temptations. Lucifer had already lead a revolt of angles before the creation of earth against God which they were cast out from heaven. These sons of God, Nephilim, Giants, Aliens, hate man and loath man for God has given him free will and a life to chose what path he will take. Angels have no such path, they either serve God or are cast from heaven. They have no soul to be saved. Once cast out, there is no return. This is in part because there is no faith in knowing that God exists, which they know, they see, and they hear. Man on the other hand is in the dark of absolute fact in God’s existence, until he dies, when he is then either born again into light or cast into eternal darkness..

John Lear said that the experiment may be on the Human soul. Gary Bates says that only none believers in Christ have had abductions. Could it be that these Aliens are trying to culture uncleaned souls and take them for there very own in a frantic and desperate move to save themselves from eternal damnation? Or, perhaps they are again trying to cross breed with humans. Many abductions are reported to be sexual in nature. In Geneses we are told that the end times will be as they were in the days of Noah. Something in the days of Noah happened that was so extraordinary, that God said it would not happen again until the end of days.Why can’t the Nephilim (which in Hebrew means fallen ones) live on the earth? Any time a hint of the Nephilim was even mentioned in the pages of the bible, they were destroyed by GOD. The Hebrew word describing Noah is “tamiym" and comes from the root word "taman." Which means "without blemish". This could possibly mean that Noah was one of the last humans not tainted by the Nephilim’s Genes. Also, if these fallen ones had been aloud to continue their interbreeding, the prophesy which told of a coming messiah, would have been lost and impossible. Noah’s blood was one of, if not the last, pure blood lines not yet corrupted due to the Nephilim’s gene pole, knowledge and wickedness. Because of this God destroyed the earth with a flood. This, is where I believe that “evil spirits” aka demons come from. The Nephilim, half angel half humans, have a spirit. What happens to that spirit when it’s body is destroyed, lets say in a flood? Does it go to heaven? Does it go to hell? Does it just disappear? The Book of Enoch which is quoted or brought up in the Books of Jude, Jose. and Sam. tells us that these evil spirits are bound to the earth until the great judgment.

Nephlim were mentioned again in the bible in Sodom and Gomorrah. After this mention of the Nephilim God destroyed it with fire and brimstone. Every time these Nephilim have tried to cohabit with man, God has wiped them off the earth. We don’t however live on the moon, we don’t’ live on Mars, Jupiter, or any other near planet. If these aliens really are fallen angles they don’t need the means for life that we do here and can sustain themselves anywhere. They would have a far superior knowledge than we do of every science known and unknown to us, which I think they in part shared with us at one time during the making of the pyramids, Atlantis, and monuments such as Stone Henge.

I believe that these beings are waiting for their time of Grand Deception. As I said earlier, they loath us and their whole point of existence is to lie manipulate and deceive. I believe that they will one day come to earth and cure famine and disease. They will come with technology and the promise to unit and rule in peace. Intelligent people will follow with out question, because to an extant they will prove that they created us. Jesus told us that in the end times during the great deception, even the saints will be deceived.

I don’t doubt that these self proclaimed god's have left evidence behind so one day they can come and give us the answers that have left us baffled. They will show us a type of recording of all of our history to prove that they have been there monitoring us and watching us for their experiment. Christians believe in a term called the Rapture, where the believers will be separated by the nonbelievers and unit with God. What better way to explain this mass disappearance than a mass abduction? For me at least, it makes a lot of sense there is a battle of Good versus Evil, light versus dark. It seems to me that if you want to understand the Universe... truly understand it, you must understand that everything leads back to God.

For further study if interested

Here is one of the best videos on UFO’s, aliens and abductions I have ever seen:

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-1565744367577847884

Steven Greer with Government Officials THE DISCLOSURE PROJECT video:

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-1166743665260900218

The Book of Enoch:

http://reluctant-messenger.com/1enoch01-60.htm

http://reluctant-messenger.com/enoch.htm

One of the best accumulative sites on end times, nephilim, aliens, secret societies, and conspiracy theories:

http://www.returnofthenephilim.com/

Edited by Raphiem

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Raphiem

• SAMURAI-X

• CongressmanReality

• Searching for Answers

I'm sorry, but i didn't get past the first paragraph

rofl i never got the whole post :blush::lol:

I'm sorry, but i didn't get past the first paragraph

That's pretty sad. :no:

Wow. :huh: I really don't know where to start.

Sorry. I typed several paragraphs responding to your post, but I realised that it would probably only cause you to become angry and start a fight.

Simply, I find those sites to be bs. However, I would reccomend one thing: Look at the other side of things. Never just take what you are told, examine all aspects of the argument and make up your own mind. Whatever you do, don't just take someone's word because they're "well established in their field". Always check facts.

heh, yea i do have to apologize for the long post. This really isnt one post as it is more research that ive done over the period of a year or more. I mostly just had to get my thoughts out, and if others interested on the subject of nephilim, aliens and the bible could find something here in the process then that would be great.

Byuu, you wouldn’t make me mad at all with a difference in opinion. In fact id like to hear them. But please dont think i'm taking any one mans view and making it my own. There is much research that i have done and am continuing to do to this day. I just used four names to shorten the already long post. The four names and very few sites I used, were used because you can find many hits easily on these.. I’ve read through many books and sites of different origins, and I’ve come to the opinion that they are all related. I have to say it’s an incredible feeling to have this theory stirring in your head and then upon further research, you find that your not the only one.

To a point though you are correct, any information i do find could just be said that it's an opinion of somebody with credentials. Some where along the lines though, when you find hundreds if not thousands of people with credentials commenting on something that you have been theorizing, it seems either very likely, or just very coincidental.

Either way, I encourage ones own research on these topics. Find out for your self and come to your own conclusions. I listed a few materials I used, as a starting point. But, don’t be surprised that by the more research you do, and the deeper you go, you may find yourself with similar conclusions.

I didnt make it past where you said you listen to AM radio...get an XM reciever already, welcome to the 21st century

I thought it was very interesting, never heard that point of view before, something I will have to look into, but one thing that puzzled me was where in the proof that we came into contact with aliens on the apollo missions?

And how would they know who was a christian and who wasn't and wouldn't they want to look into both sides and not just the disbelievers, I for one beileve in God and am not sure if the alien point of view is the correct one but like the possiblity that could be the case, the thing is we just don't know.

That was a very long post though but it kept me interested so thank ya

Edited by SAMURAI-X

SAMURAI-X, the Apollo missions where we supposedly came into contact can be found with researching John Lear. I could post links to the exact pages and the interview he had with Art Bell, but that would take some of the fun out of your own research ^^

“And how would they know who was a christian and who wasn't and wouldn't they want to look into both sides and not just the disbelievers”

My answer to this, is that if these aliens are in fact demons (Nephilim spirits) then they very much know who is a believer in God and who isn’t. The following passage is of false followers of God trying to exorcize an evil spirit from a man.

Acts 19-15 ASV: “And the evil spirit answered and said unto them, Jesus I know, and Paul I know, but who are ye?”

After this, the man who was possessed leaped on them, and overcame them, and prevailed against them, so that they fled out of that house naked and wounded.

Demons can not prevail against the followers of God, and from what I’ve read ... neither can “Aliens”. So if aliens and demons are of the same line, then it is impossible for them to carry out experiments on “Believers”.

Coast to Coast isn't a very reliable source...I use to listen to it a lot. It;s funny when the host knows the caller is crazy but he still tries togo along with it. i

First let me say I read the whole post and found it very interesting. I also think it is great that you have found something that interests you enough to research on your own and have come to your own conclusions. I have a few questions.

Also, if these fallen ones had been aloud to continue their interbreeding, the prophesy which told of a coming messiah, would have been lost and impossible.

God's prophecy correct? Does your above statement imply that these "fallen angels" are more powerful than God? If God made a prophecy, "fallen angels" tried to make it impossible, would God allow them to do so? If God is all-knowing, he couldn't make a false-prophecy right?

If these aliens really are fallen angles they don’t need the means for life that we do here and can sustain themselves anywhere. They would have a far superior knowledge than we do of every science known and unknown to us, which I think they in part shared with us at one time during the making of the pyramids, Atlantis, and monuments such as Stone Henge.

Far superior knowledge indeed, and they would have possessed this knowledge for ages. It isn't hard to see that our history is littered with monolithic structures which are hard to explain why primitive humans would go so far to make these perfect megalithic structures. If these structures were the work of, or made with the help of, "fallen angels" then they represent a significant time in our history of evolution and intelligence. Why would they help us and give such great knowledge to us if they are the "baddies"? Why is God always on the side of "less knowledge is best for us"?

I believe that these beings are waiting for their time of Grand Deception. As I said earlier, they loath us and their whole point of existence is to lie manipulate and deceive. I believe that they will one day come to earth and cure famine and disease. They will come with technology and the promise to unit and rule in peace. Intelligent people will follow with out question, because to an extant they will prove that they created us. Jesus told us that in the end times during the great deception, even the saints will be deceived.

Their existence can't be solely to lie and deceive, that is irrational. Deceive us about what exactly? Why didn't they do this earlier, wouldn't that have been easier for them? They will deceive us by giving us knowledge and helping us? How do you know that it isn't the believers that are being deceived right now and for the past few thousand years? If even the saints will be deceived, being very pious, that implies to me it will be the believers that will be lied to and deceived.

For me at least, it makes a lot of sense there is a battle of Good versus Evil, light versus dark. It seems to me that if you want to understand the Universe... truly understand it, you must understand that everything leads back to God.

To be honest, a battle between light and dark, good and evil makes no sense to me. That however could be another topic of discussion on its own but I refer you to Isaiah 45:7. "[E]verything Leads back to God", perhaps it is God that is the deceiver? Perhaps he creates a "good" side and a "bad" side for us to battle out when the truth is, as you said, everything leads back to God, good and evil.

Cadetak, you are 100% correct in saying that some nut jobs and loonies get through on coast to coast. I’ve listened before where a caller said he was the ghost of Jim Morrison lol. George Norry

humored the caller and let him speak. George has at admitted that what he does is entertainment, so you are bound to get some crazy things brought up.

By no means am I saying that I believe that everything on coast to coast is accurate. I am saying however, that because of listening to it, I heard a few guests that had some interesting points and got me intrigued enough to look deeper into the subject matter. Also, with the occasional off the wall topics that people call in with, it makes Coast to Coast an excellent medium for people like Chuck Missler, Alex Jones, Jim Marrs and other various none main stream topic friendly guests to have a forum where their views can be discussed. As you pointed out though, it is a double bladed sword, where anything discussed there can be written off as crazy speak.

Again that is why I chose the guests I did. Anyone can look up information on these guests and find for themselves they aren’t some Joe Shmo calling in saying they are the ghost of Jim Morrison.

Hermit, thank you for the interesting post and great questions. I do need to point out that I do not declare myself an expert on this topic, and some questions you all come up with, I wont be able to answer as well as I would like to. I am not trying to convince anyone that my views are fact, rather hoping to get others interested enough on the topic and do some research.

God’s promise of a messiah to come to man, I believe is a true prophecy. That prophecy was answered with Yeshua (the Hebrew word for Jesus). Jesus was a real man that can be found in many history books out side the bible. The belief where he’s the actual messiah is where Christianity begins. Fallen angles are not more powerful than God, neither is Lucifer. Yet, it doesn’t mean that they haven’t tried to best God. In fact they have been trying to do so since the first Great Fall. Every time they have tried to best Him, they have failed. Because of they’re pollution of the human genetic code and creating Giants (Nephilim) against Gods law of reproduction (everything after its own kind), he sent a flood to destroy these hybrids. So, God didn’t allow them to do anything, he stopped them right then and there in Genesis. God also promises that he will destroy them all in the end times. It’s a no win situation for these demons, they are promised to be destroyed. So should they just give up and acknowledge defeat? Or should they try and deceive and take as many souls with them to the abyss as they can?

I’m not sure that God takes the side of less knowledge is better for us, rather it was meant to be discovered by us on our own and not given to us by Angelic and demonic means. Ironically enough, in Geneses it is the serpent (Lucifer) that promises we can be like Gods if we only obtain hidden wisdom and knowledge. This promise is also the message of demons and Aliens. That with their aid, we can be like Gods. A dependancy and devotion to them, not God.

Why is it so irrational to think that these beings whole purpose is to deceive us? I implore you to do some research outside of what I have posted. You will come to the realization that if the messages these beings are communicating to us are real, then you either believe in them and their message of being our gods, or you believe that they are in fact “THE FALSE PROPHETS” that Jesus talks about. As far as how do I know that I’m not the one being deceived? Well for me that answer is easy because that is where my faith in God comes in. But lets forget about that and let me talk from a rational point of view avoiding faith. Locations and events in the bible have been found and even proven real. Egyptian writings describing the great plagues of Mosses have been found. Napoleon even found an area in which if the wind blows hard enough from the east the red sea can be separated to bear the earth beneath and make for passage across. He nearly lost his life in this account, but he did prove it possible, just as the bible said thousands of years prior to his encounter. The biblical account of history proves to be very factual.. Not just stories to have a hidden message of peace and love that aren’t real. So in order to think that I’m the one being deceived, I’d have to throw a way all the scientific and archeological findings proving the existence of the people and events to be real.

I don’t feel that God is the deceiver. Actually I think you hit the nail on the head with the following statement “Perhaps he creates a "good" side and a "bad" side for us to battle out..” I think Good and evil exist, so that we do in fact have free will. A will to decide to follow God or to reject him just as even the Sons of God did. Angels that could see God eye to eye... still chose to follow their own will rather than God’s. Because of their knowledge of God and all things, they have no need for faith and are punished with no chance of salvation. We on the other hand, can either choose to obey and follow God, or we can dismiss him and follow our own will. It’s interesting to note that a Satanists view is “Do as you will”.

Thank you Hermit, and also to everyone who took the time to read my original post and not just flame :)