Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Evil Picture?

Darklight_1248

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• coldethyl

• MadMachine

• gryffin1

• Hugh

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Nothing eerie about to it me, it's beautiful though; wish I looked like her lol.

It is.

But don't we all wish to look pretty?

This thread is old. O_o

A fascinating, alluring picture, that I've been drawn into studying for a while now.

It shocked me when I first saw her appear.

Her eyes definitely drew me in, but when I studied her face further, I noticed the skull in her nose...

Just a tad creepy, but the textures involved is a rather good trick of light that makes the rest of the painting seem to distort, making it appear as if she might be smiling.

it doesn't seem evil at all. the girl just looks sad.

It's a completely normal pic. She probably drew herself as she wanted to be in the after life. She wanted to immortalize herself by posting her self portrait on the internet before she died. To me it's clear that this is the explanation.

It's a completely normal pic. She probably drew herself as she wanted to be in the after life. She wanted to immortalize herself by posting her self portrait on the internet before she died. To me it's clear that this is the explanation.

All well and good, but would you give her one?

It's quite boring actually.

I don't have 'one' to give her.

If you go back a page or two and look at one of my posts in this thread, you will see that this story behind the pic is totally made up. I even gave a link to what I believe to be the real artist's site. ^_^

Final edit (I hope): http://www.crepuscolo.net/immagini/fantasy...s/image122.html

Here is a link to the original image on the real artist's site. The image going along with the made up story is edited from this.

Edited by MadMachine

Any time. :)

I should probably correct myself though... After seeing some inconsistency in the art style through the pages, I'm no longer sure that's the original artist. But I am pretty sure it's the original picture considering it's bigger and higher quality than the "haunted" edit.

Also a warning to concerned parents and younger members: Some of the pictures on that site have boobies.

Edited by MadMachine

I should probably correct myself though... After seeing some inconsistency in the art style through the pages, I'm no longer sure that's the original artist. But I am pretty sure it's the original picture considering it's bigger and higher quality than the "haunted" edit.

After going backwards about 12 pictures on that link you gave, the original picture is there. It's called "melancholic princess" (I think), the link you gave takes you to the "princess final", I guess after all the jewellery stuff has been added on.

It's interesting work there, from the little that I have seen. :)

Edited by Hugh

After going backwards about 12 pictures on that link you gave, the original picture is there. It's called "melancholic princess" (I think), the link you gave takes you to the "princess final", I guess after all the jewellery stuff has been added on.

It's interesting work there, from the little that I have seen. :)

Ahh, thank you very much for finding that pic! So it wasn't edited, just stolen, resized, and attached with a silly story. :yes:

Thanks again.

Don't know if this posted before, but i found this interesting

Here's the story behide it

Take a look at the picture above, I recently discovered this image and its tale in a korean publicaion.

The story is this, in Japan shortly before a teenage girl comitted suicide, she drew this picture, scanned it and posted it online. In korea this story broke out and it spread like wildfire. There are various posts around in korean forums that say that the viewer gets drawn to the girls blue eyes, they say they can detect a hint of wraith and sadness within the eyes. Maybe the girl had died with so much sadness and anger that her spirit haunts the image, or maybe the image provoke sadness, similar to the song 'Gloomy Sunday'.

The freaky bit is this, they say it is hard for a person to stare into the girls eyes for longer than 5 minutes, there are reports that some people have taken their own lives after doing so. People say the picture changes, as you view it there is a hint of a growing taunting smirk appearing on the girls lips or a dark ring grows around the girl or her eyes.

One thing is for sure, the picture has sparked a curiosity in me that I must find out, i do feel a presence when I look at the image, whether it is evil or not I can not judge. I would like to know what the global online community feels and maybe even experts in art would be able to resolve why the eyes of this image can draw the viewer in so deeply?

Here's the link to the picture.

Evil Pic

freaky freaky freaky!!!!! take it away mommy.

Don't know if this posted before, but i found this interesting

Here's the story behide it

Take a look at the picture above, I recently discovered this image and its tale in a korean publicaion.

The story is this, in Japan shortly before a teenage girl comitted suicide, she drew this picture, scanned it and posted it online. In korea this story broke out and it spread like wildfire. There are various posts around in korean forums that say that the viewer gets drawn to the girls blue eyes, they say they can detect a hint of wraith and sadness within the eyes. Maybe the girl had died with so much sadness and anger that her spirit haunts the image, or maybe the image provoke sadness, similar to the song 'Gloomy Sunday'.

The freaky bit is this, they say it is hard for a person to stare into the girls eyes for longer than 5 minutes, there are reports that some people have taken their own lives after doing so. People say the picture changes, as you view it there is a hint of a growing taunting smirk appearing on the girls lips or a dark ring grows around the girl or her eyes.

One thing is for sure, the picture has sparked a curiosity in me that I must find out, i do feel a presence when I look at the image, whether it is evil or not I can not judge. I would like to know what the global online community feels and maybe even experts in art would be able to resolve why the eyes of this image can draw the viewer in so deeply?

Here's the link to the picture.

Evil Pic

freaky freaky freaky!!!!! take it away mommy.

boobies.

:o *gasp*

Well I will just have to look at every single picture then.

Hey! There's more than just boobies! Great pics tho!

Great pics tho!

Ya, I looked through all of them too and there are a lot of nice ones in there. One really appreciates all the time and talent used to do beautiful artwork like that. :)

I find the picture not scary and pretty stupid.

You can borrow mine if you like.

Should I tell you where to mail it?

It's a really good picture. The eyes were attractive, but I didn't find them to be filled with sadness or anger. I also feel like I've seen this pic somewhere before.