Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Sons "Imaginary" Friend

mystikal_angel

Hi and what I was getting at is what if the spirit is a Demon? I don't know nearly as much as you do nor am I gifted like you.

Since you aer gifted and know more about spirits and such, what if this lil girl is actualy a Demon? this was my concern...

Thank you,

Tammy

I don't believe in demons :) but that is just my opinion. I certainly wouldn't jump to that conclusion first off!

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• mystikal_angel

• kaiboijin

• ~Onyx~

• Spiro007

wow! your story sounds like a movie plot. even if it isn't, it could be... :D

anyway, i too think that kids are more apt to accept strange things that we adult wouldn't. a child is not too familiar with what the world's supposed to be, so everything's acceptible. :)

anyway, please keep us posted once you find out something more about the history of the house. it seems to me that julie is just a lonely girl, and maybe her parents didn't get along (perhaps an abusive father) so she wants to protect you.

• 2 weeks later...

All I can say is to keep an eye out for your kid and his play time with the ghost. The whole threat thing against your husband is kinda questionable. I mean, there always is the idea of the spirit befriending your son in order to get closer to the family and possibly use the son to do its dirty work.. Okay fine, Ive seen one to many movies. But ugggh, I hate all those child ghost things.. Had an experience myself with one. But still, just keep an eye open.

And well, I also think children are more open to ghosts and what not. Four or five years ago, my cousins grandma from the other side of the family passed away. Now, my little sister had only met her once (sometime before she died) and when she finally passed away, my little sister was never told about it. However, about a month or two later as we drove past the cemetery she was in, I turned to see that my sister was waving out the window looking at the cemetery. My sister then said "Mommy, aunty Kimmie's mom is waving to me from the grave yard"

My mom and I was just like, shocked. My sister had not known that the lady was buried in there.. she didnt even know she was dead! It was so freaky and well, I thought it was another good example of children being more open to that stuff.