Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Do you think Criss Angel is fake?

Searching for Answers

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• coldethyl

• Renjirou

• (31oha2a121)

• Searching for Answers

Top Posters In This Topic

i think that its just as likely to be fake as other programs in fact saying how he says his magic isnt fake, is a unique selling point, and thus could in fact be interpreted as evidence of being fake.

by saying you are right and everyone else is wrong makes you pretty narrow minded yourself.

Edited by (31oha2a121)

Criss Angel oppenly confessed he is an illusionist, not a magician. he doesnt do any real magic he just makes it look like he does

If I don't trust in BBC, CNN.. media.. then no where it make me beleive that WTC is no more exist on sep 11.. how it could be ever possible to croos security.. not one plane.. four plane has been hijacked..

But everyone beleived this media.. so they beleive what shown is happened..

All I have to say about him is,

.......he scares me!!!!!! *shivers*

user posted image

If I don't trust in BBC, CNN.. media.. then no where it make me beleive that WTC is no more exist on sep 11.. how it could be ever possible to croos security.. not one plane.. four plane has been hijacked..

But everyone beleived this media.. so they beleive what shown is happened..

:o

Elaborate.

man, if a dude can actually pull off stuff like walking on water and some of the stuff he does...

he'd be considered a God and would be high and almightily worshipped by the hardest of skeptics and would be considered "the second comming"

all i have to say is i gots to see it with my own eyes to believe it. Just goes to prove some of the brainrot TV has resulted to these days.

He is very fake, and he didn't just "come out of nowhere" he was a street magician for a long time before he got a show.

of course he's fake!physics can't be adjusted to somebody's actions.

the guy is an amazing entertainer,there has to be a reason he's able to conduct these tricks,we just can't figure out what it is?

Christ, why is this even a thread?

He's an illusionist...he doesn't claim to be real. He has even released DVD's showing how he does his tricks. And that's all they are...TRICKS.

I love Criss Angel...he's a first class illusionist, and I find his stuff to be amazing, and more entertaining then most things on TV. And that's the reason why he does that...for entertainment, and thats it.

What do you think about Criss Angel? Do you think that his tricks are fake?

I personally don't think he's fake. A lot of people from this forum think that the audience was in on all his tricks. I just have one question for all these people.

Why would someone out of nowhere start a tv show about him performing REAL magic if it were really fake> The point of his show is to show everyone that magic is real. And on top of that, why would A&E promote this show if it were fake.

I personally think you'd have to be evtremely narrowminded to believe that any of his magic was fake. :rolleyes:

So what do you think?

Are you the one I gave the link to where he actually shows how he does the levitation trick??? Of course he's fake, it's a magic trick!!! He is a very talented magician. That's all. And the answer to your absurd question about him getting a tv show is ratings.

Christ, why is this even a thread?

He's an illusionist...he doesn't claim to be real. He has even released DVD's showing how he does his tricks. And that's all they are...TRICKS.

I love Criss Angel...he's a first class illusionist, and I find his stuff to be amazing, and more entertaining then most things on TV. And that's the reason why he does that...for entertainment, and thats it.

Agreed. Aren't there enough Criss Angel threads?? :yes: Some people will say you're lying even if you bought them the dvd, sat them down in front of it, fed them popcorn, and then took them for ice cream afterwards!! :hmm:

Geesh, how many times do I have to post this?

You know, it's ok to keep an open mind, just don't keep it too open or your brains will fall out.

Here's a vid of Chris Angel showing you how he does his tricks.

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=66...p;q=criss+angel

You didn't actually think there was anything paranormal going on did you?

Are you the one I gave the link to where he actually shows how he does the levitation trick??? Of course he's fake, it's a magic trick!!! He is a very talented magician. That's all. And the answer to your absurd question about him getting a tv show is ratings.

No I'm not. And btw, before you call my questions absurd, think of this. If he made a dvd showing how he does his "tricks" then why on his tv show did he say that his magic is real?

Edit:

I'm not talking about the levitation trick! :wacko: I'm talking about his other big stunts such as getting rolled over by an SUV and getting out of the coffin while burried 6 feet under ground. And let's not forget the candle lit trick. Can someone find me a video where he shows how to do any of those tricks? :sleepy:

Edited by Searching for Answers

its sad that you trust this Chris only on his own word and of course HE is going to say its real to make sales better.

im saying im hugh jackman. just becasue i want it to be true, and that im telling you i am him, doesnt make it real.

No I'm not. And btw, before you call my questions abosurd, think of this. If he made a dvd showing how he does his "tricks" then why on his tv show did he say that his magic is real?

@redhen- The link didn't work which doesn't surprise me. :rolleyes:

Have youi actually bought the dvd and watched it? He doesn't show how he does his "tricks" on dvd. It's a dvd of the show.

Actually he shows how to do the trick. This thread is played out. It has been done over and over. He has even said in an interview that he doesn't believe anyone has powers for real. Geesh.

No I'm not. And btw, before you call my questions absurd, think of this. If he made a dvd showing how he does his "tricks" then why on his tv show did he say that his magic is real?

@redhen- The link didn't work which doesn't surprise me. :rolleyes:

Have youi actually bought the dvd and watched it? He doesn't show how he does his "tricks" on dvd. It's a dvd of the show.

Try this one:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pRMHmnr4b60...h=chris######angel

:tu:

its sad that you trust this Chris only on his own word and of course HE is going to say its real to make sales better.

im saying im hugh jackman. just becasue i want it to be true, and that im telling you i am him, doesnt make it real.

No it's not because he is real. And I've seen his magic with my own two eyes.

If he was fake, don't you think that they would've figured that out by when he went on live television and performed his magic? :rolleyes:

Read my edit redhen. He said that the levitation was fake. None of his other stunts were.

He has even said in an interview that he doesn't believe anyone has powers for real. Geesh.

I didn't start this topic so that people like you could tell lies. :rolleyes::lol:

If he was fake, don't you think that they would've figured that out by when he went on live television and performed his magic? :rolleyes:

Read my edit redhen. He said that the levitation was fake. None of his other stunts were.

I didn't start this topic so that people like you could tell lies. :rolleyes::lol:

No lies. Maybe you need to do some research. You sound silly. He said that on a radio interview.

Oh I don't know. Your logic has totally baffled me. :sleepy: It must be real then, mustn't it? Nevermind what he, himself says. Don't bother clicking on any of the above links, you won't believe them anyway. :rolleyes:

...I havent seen this much denial since Tom cruise wouldnt come out of the closet...

kid, youre plain wrong.

Oh, ok, ya got me there.

:rofl:

Oh I don't know. Your logic has totally baffled me. :sleepy: It must be real then, mustn't it? Nevermind what he, himself says. Don't bother clicking on any of the above links, you won't believe them anyway. :rolleyes:

The only argument you have is that that one video was fake. How many of his other stunts were? I wouldn't see what would be so interesting in faking picking up a cab. :rolleyes:

Oh, ok, ya got me there.

Could you please keep your sarcastic idiocy to yourself. Thanks. :)

No lies. Maybe you need to do some research. You sound silly. He said that on a radio interview.

No you sound silly. He said himself on the Today show or one of those morning programs that his stunts weren't fake. (Except the levitation)

I'm only going to say this once. All so-called magicans are attertion seeking loons. They just do their tricks for money and none of them are real. Most of the magicians themselves say they are fake.

If you think his tricks are real then monkeys can fly out of my butt.

I'm only going to say this once. All so-called magicans are attertion seeking loons. They just do their tricks for money and none of them are real.

Proof? None? Didn't think so. :)