Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Is the heart our emotional memory centre?

bLu3 de 3n3rgy

It's called science..The most evidence wins here. Sorry, but you lost.

The sad thing is buddy, Im not trying to 'win' anything. Im quite happy to admit I dont know fully how reality works and that anything I ever say could possibly be wrong.

Where as you are not, your close-minded ignorant 'scientific' view on the world makes you think you fully understand it all and everything you ever say its 100% fact.

You still havnt admited that you do not know how this reality works completely, and this is why I mentioned your ego.

Well done on your win btw :mellow:

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• metacast

• frogfish

• A+Certified

• Raptor

Okay froggy, I take it you read the link I stand my ground, your proved wrong, JC2 wins, you lost the argument, lol,lol,lol,lol,and ill be loling for the rest of today and maybe well into tomorrow, cheers for that…… :yes:

Oh an by the way there’s a medical term called NIAR which I feel you are showing some significant characteristics, be careful….. :w00t:

Thanks again, cheers kid….. :tu:

Ciao 4 now….. B)

LOL Wikipedia is not a reliable sources...Many articles are written by nutjobs.

-----------

Water's only task in the human body is to carry H+ and O- to cells. These are used in cellular respiration to make energy via the electron transport system. That's all....No dissolved memories, nothing.

The fluid is called CSF, and constitutes the blood-brain barrier. This is where hormones from the Hypothalamus, Pituitary, and Pineal bodies are transfered into the blood.

I will repeat, WATER's only purpose is to supply the electrons needed to make energy.

The scientific community scoffs at this idea/

if you had actualy read what i said you would knwo that the water wouldnt hold dissolve memories, it would hold an energy tag that the brain is able to electricly decode, therby recognising a specific energy tag as being in the range of "emotions" and signaling the brain to release the propper hormones that correspond, causeing the physical illusion of emotion.

CSF is fluid, and it has a waterbase. without a intake of water the fluid production would decrease. this is called a headache i assume. you can prove me worng if you know the details.

but water is the best cure fr a headache.

and I repeat , your outlook on water's importance to the human body is logically short of its true significance. it is the base for all fluid types within the body. And yes, if the major noted function is to supply electrons, then good, the is no reason why this function cant tie into this alternate view i am painting.

dis·solve ( P ) Pronunciation Key (d-zlv)

v. dis·solved, dis·solv·ing, dis·solves

v. tr.

1. To cause to pass into solution :) Things do dissolve...Now I know I amtruly speaking with an 'intellect' here :rofl:

Like what? I want scientific proof here :)

Well, he is...He has no credibility.

A mentally or emotionally disruptive or upsetting condition occurring in response to adverse external influences and capable of affecting physical health, usually characterized by increased heart rate, a rise in blood pressure, muscular tension, irritability, and depression.

It's a medical condition...Crying is one way to relieve it :yes: That's what it is for.

Believe me, you are not.

I think hormones are driving your mind crazy :o

you make it hard not to take a personal approach against your character. Im glad you know the sectrets to defining words, i would like to drown the guy who let you in.

proof that water is more than just an energy tranfer medium for electrons. well. i am happy calling it an energy tranfer medium... so i guess i dont have to prove anything. but just remember... it does all that and more importantly, it is the reason you are alive.. please dont make a smart alek comment by listing to me things you know. it is the reason you are alive. when we look for life on other planets, we look for the possibility that the planet has water.

so you defined stress. a negative condition that is the bodies response to a negative stimulus. it causes x negative effects. a human(medical) condition. crying can relieve it. what was your counter point? Or why did you ask me what stress was in a condesending manner? How does this counter anything I have been trying to say?

Oh an by the way there’s a medical term called NIAR which I feel you are showing some significant characteristics, be careful

National Institue of Avian Research? That's a disorder? :o

Where as you are not, your close-minded ignorant 'scientific' view on the world makes you think you fully understand it all and everything you ever say its 100% fact.

While your fantastical and whimsical view makes you the laughing stock of the scientific community.

You still havnt admited that you do not know how this reality works completely, and this is why I mentioned your ego

Like I said, you don't prove one idea with another outrageous claim :tu:

it would hold an energy tag that the brain is able to electricly decode,

And this energy tag is? :rolleyes:

Water carries H+ and O-...that's all. Like I said, get a M.D. or a major in biology.

without a intake of water the fluid production would decrease. this is called a headache i assume

Headaches are caused by muscle contractions, not by your theory. CSF is always being produced.

but water is the best cure fr a headache.

In who's opinion?

and I repeat , your outlook on water's importance to the human body is logically short of its true significance

No...water provides us the materials needed for energy? What's short about that?

the is no reason why this function cant tie into this alternate view i am painting

So tell me how it ties in...These electrons don't reach the brain :)

i would like to drown the guy who let you in.

Why thank you..It's always funny to see people's reactions when they get stumped and proven wrong...yours is hilarious! :lol:

proof that water is more than just an energy tranfer medium for electrons

Nope...that's it sole purpose :yes:

it does all that and more importantly, it is the reason you are alive..

Because it provides us electrons.

so you defined stress. a negative condition that is the bodies response to a negative stimulus. it causes x negative effects. a human(medical) condition. crying can relieve it. what was your counter point? Or why did you ask me what stress was in a condesending manner? How does this counter anything I have been trying to say?

Because you think crying relieves emotion...it relieves stress.

Before any of you post any false information, tell me why you all think you are better than doctors? What medical background do you have? have you done any research in a lab? Published papers? Read published papers? Written reviews for published papers? I have. So what are your credentials in medicine?

National Institue of Avian Research? That's a disorder? :o

While your fantastical and whimsical view makes you the laughing stock of the scientific community.

Like I said, you don't prove one idea with another outrageous claim :tu:

And this energy tag is? :rolleyes:

Water carries H+ and O-...that's all. Like I said, get a M.D. or a major in biology.

Headaches are caused by muscle contractions, not by your theory. CSF is always being produced.

In who's opinion?

No...water provides us the materials needed for energy? What's short about that?

So tell me how it ties in...These electrons don't reach the brain :)

Why thank you..It's always funny to see people's reactions when they get stumped and proven wrong...yours is hilarious! :lol:

Nope...that's it sole purpose :yes:

Because it provides us electrons.

Because you think crying relieves emotion...it relieves stress.

Before any of you post any false information, tell me why you all think you are better than doctors? What medical background do you have? have you done any research in a lab? Published papers? Read published papers? Written reviews for published papers? I have. So what are your credentials in medicine?

so water caries h+ and O- and electrons. which dont make it to the brain, which csf is the fluid within the brain. which fluids need a waterbase to be fluid. so if the electrons dont reach the brain, then what parts of water do reach the brain? answer that and we might can reverse engineer whatever could hold a energy signiture within the water (one a brain could electricly decode)

you have arrogantly informed me that crying relieves stress. but you still havent told me why the act of crying relieves stress, since you know.

and headaches... well you say they are caused by muscle contractions. why are the muscles contrating? and is every headache caused by cimple contractions? and why do people get headaches after drinking and smoking?

oh and a copy and paste job of a definition that everyone already knew does not mean you proved anyone wrong. you just through it out there without a point attatched. but whatever. good for you. i am glad i ammused you. ;) i dont care i just want to see this theory proved wrong or expand.

ill check back tomarrow.

and headaches... well you say they are caused by muscle contractions. why are the muscles contrating? and is every headache caused by cimple contractions? and why do people get headaches after drinking and smoking?

Beacause muscles contract. Drinking doesn't cause headaches, it causes a hangover.

but you still havent told me why the act of crying relieves stress, since you know.

Look up stress, and how to relieve it...I don't need to baby you :tu:

you have arrogantly informed me that crying relieves stress

What arrogance :rolleyes:

so water caries h+ and O- and electrons. which dont make it to the brain, which csf is the fluid within the brain. which fluids need a waterbase to be fluid. so if the electrons dont reach the brain, then what parts of water do reach the brain?

Energy created by respiration enter the brain :yes:

answer that and we might can reverse engineer whatever could hold a energy signiture within the water (one a brain could electricly decode)

Energy tag? You still haven't shown me it. Was this something you made up in bed? No 'energy tag' exists :tu: The energy that reaches the brain is used for cellular functions.

Well, back on topic anyways...The heart is a muscle, no more.

Beacause muscles contract. Drinking doesn't cause headaches, it causes a hangover.

Look up stress, and how to relieve it...I don't need to baby you :tu:

What arrogance :rolleyes:

Energy created by respiration enter the brain :yes:

Energy tag? You still haven't shown me it. Was this something you made up in bed? No 'energy tag' exists :tu: The energy that reaches the brain is used for cellular functions.

Well, back on topic anyways...The heart is a muscle, no more.

ok. so drinking causes a hangover, which one of the most common effects is a headache. so drinking causes a headache.

so the new question is, why does drinking cause a hangover which includes a headache. or more simply, why does drinking cause a headache? is that a better question? i am pretty sure i know the answer, but i want to hear what you think, so when i give my opinion it can be hand in hand with yours.

i dont care how to relieve stress. you are missing the point of the question. i want to know why crying relieves stress. i dont think your medical knowledge gives you the ability to answer this question, to where as my abstract theory might. It was the cornerstone of formulating this theory.

how does the energy get into the brain from respiration? and and isnt the csf fluid a waterbas? and if it is then what componets are in the water? are there any electrons left?

the energy tag is unknown to me. maybe a spin state of something. maybe an electromagnetic signiture. maybe a vibration state of water. i like that. a vibration state. that seems like the best possibility. since all matter vibrating energy

Alcohol dehydrates the body, dehydration causes the headace. The best way to help a hangover is to drink a glass of water every 2 alcoholic drinks you have and then or drink 2 pints of water before you go to bed.

Edited by Anvil

the energy tag is unknown to me. maybe a spin state of something. maybe an electromagnetic signiture. maybe a vibration state of water. i like that. a vibration state. that seems like the best possibility. since all matter vibrating energy

Lol, none of those exist! Vibrating water? You mean vibrating atoms? The energy is transfered between atoms, that's all..It causes it to change between forms (liquid, solid, gas). None what you said exist :tu: So your theory is still dead.

Anvil is correct :tu: Dehydration causes muscle cramps :)

Edited by frogfish

so the new question is, why does drinking cause a hangover which includes a headache. or more simply, why does drinking cause a headache? is that a better question? i am pretty sure i know the answer, but i want to hear what you think, so when i give my opinion it can be hand in hand with yours.

Alcohol dehydrates the body, dehydration causes the headace. The best way to help a hangover is to drink a glass of water every 2 alcoholic drinks you have and then or drink 2 pints of water before you go to bed.

lol, i think that argument just got closed, thank you anvil.

dont care how to relieve stress. you are missing the point of the question. i want to know why crying relieves stress. i dont think your medical knowledge gives you the ability to answer this question, to where as my abstract theory might. It was the cornerstone of formulating this theory.

i have a theory. my double day job is an ad hoc psychologist. :D

i think that crying gives you some sort of mental comfort. when you relieve emotions, its not physiological, but psychological. your mind finds some form of comfort through crying. not physical at all.........that is my psychologically educated theory.

how does the energy get into the brain from respiration?

im sorry but i knew he'd get you on this. he doesnt mean breating respiration, he means a proccess in cells when ATP is made in the michtocondria, called respiration. brain cells do it. see, cells dont run off water, they run off ATP, which is made with water.

and and isnt the csf fluid a waterbas

yes but i really doubt from my pretty informed point of view that it being water has something to do with it.

are there any electrons left?

eh? thier are electrons around every atom, always, you cant lose electrons, but you can share them, to create a compound. your question has no validity.

i do think you made up the energy tag thing. as for the "vibration state" all molecules in the universe are moving, not just water. and the space they have to move determines their state of matter. lots of room=gas, medium room=liquid, little room=solid. i find no support for the vibration theory beyond what you hypothesize.

i think you should research before asking a question, lol. i dont know about frogfish, but i have a minor in life science, so im no fool. also, i meant no disrespect in this post, though it may seem like it.

Edited by A+certified

dont know about frogfish, but i have a minor in life science, so im no fool

Both my parents are doctors, and I am doing independant research in genetics/oncology :yes:

im sorry but i knew he'd get you on this. he doesnt mean breating respiration, he means a proccess in cells when ATP is made in the michtocondria, called respiration. brain cells do it. see, cells dont run off water, they run off ATP, which is made with water.

Cellular Respiration.

eh? thier are electrons around every atom, always, you cant lose electrons, but you can share them, to create a compound. your question has no validity.

Well really, electrons can be lost/gained, to create ions (unless you're talking about losing all electrons, in which case, never mind). But yeah...

*steps back in to the shadows :ph34r:*

Edited by Raptor X7

Well really, electrons can be lost/gained, to create ions. But yeah...

:yes: Ions are used in Respiration...H+ and O-.

lol, i think that argument just got closed, thank you anvil.

i have a theory. my double day job is an ad hoc psychologist. :D

i think that crying gives you some sort of mental comfort. when you relieve emotions, its not physiological, but psychological. your mind finds some form of comfort through crying. not physical at all.........that is my psychologically educated theory.

yes that is what i agree with. but the real question is why it finds that confort.

yes but i really doubt from my pretty informed point of view that it being water has something to do with it.

thanks for the explanation. I am still not sure about the makeup of CSF or the anatomy of emotional crying. water has to do with everything though, even the fluff of my appearence, to the clarity of my consciousness to the softness of my skin to the circulation/flow of my blood. to the production of my atp from the transfer of electrons to the flow of my electromagnetic field.

i do think you made up the energy tag thing. as for the "vibration state" all molecules in the universe are moving, not just water. and the space they have to move determines their state of matter. lots of room=gas, medium room=liquid, little room=solid. i find no support for the vibration theory beyond what you hypothesize.

i did make it up(the energy tag thing). its my theory. it has a lot a elements missing, but what i am trying to find out is if blood is the wire, and if emotions(or elements of a fluid that the brain can interpret as emotions) can be cryed out.

the vibration theory is around and many believe it and associate it with string theory.

a passed around quote is this: i dunno who wrote it, but bill hicks used it in his comedy act and a band called tool sponsored it on their song third eye. i know that doesnt by credibility but im lazy and want to start working on tonights headache.

matter is merely energy condensed to a slow vibration; we are all one consciousness experiencing itself subjectively. there is no such thing as death, life is only a dream and we're the imagination of ourselves. here's tome with the weather

i think you should research before asking a question, lol. i dont know about frogfish, but i have a minor in life science, so im no fool. also, i meant no disrespect in this post, though it may seem like it.

:P you guys are my research, and you are doing a good job. none taken.

and thank you anvil for making frogfish understand what he wouldnt hear from me... about headaches and dehydration that is.

transfer of electrons to the flow of my electromagnetic field.

Not that...:lol: The only reason water is connected with everything is because it allows energy to be produced (in the form of ATP).

matter is merely energy condensed to a slow vibration

Matter is not energy! Electricity and a table are two different things...Energy doesn't have a physical form (electricity, heat, etc)

and thank you anvil for making frogfish understand what he wouldnt hear from me

What didn't I understand? Headaches are caused by muscle cramps :tu: Alcoholic headaches are caused by muscle cramps which are caused by dehydration..Normal headaches aren't.

You still haven't answered my question...Do you have any medical background what-so-ever?

Edited by frogfish

the vibration theory is around and many believe it and associate it with string theory.

whoa whoa whoa, do you even know what the string theory is?

the String theory is a model of fundamental physics whose building blocks are one-dimensional extended objects (strings) rather than the zero-dimensional points (particles) that are the basis of the Standard Model of particle physics. For this reason, string theories are able to avoid problems associated with the presence of pointlike particles in theories of physics, in particular the problem of defining a sensible quantum theory of gravity. Studies of string theories have revealed that they predict not just strings, but also higher-dimensional objects.

that has nothing to do with your vibration theory, and if you say many ppl believe it, can i get a link?

we are all one consciousness experiencing itself subjectively. there is no such thing as death, life is only a dream and we're the imagination of ourselves. here's tome with the weather

did you just come from the holographic universe thread :P

but the real question is why it finds that confort.

do you realize that you have asked "the real question" several different times, and that they were all different questions, lol.

now to your new question: we find comfort in it becuase its an adaptation of our minds. its simply mental, water has NOTHING to do with it. UNLESS, you can provide me a credible link.

I am still not sure about the makeup of CSF or the anatomy of emotional crying

:)

water has to do with everything though, even the fluff of my appearence, to the clarity of my consciousness to the softness of my skin to the circulation/flow of my blood. to the production of my atp from the transfer of electrons to the flow of my electromagnetic field.

clarity of your conciousness? how can that be proven?

transfer of electrons.........if your referring to atoms sharing electrons, or making ions, water has NOTHING to do with that either. link?

your "elecrtomagnetic feild" is caused by the iron in your body.

matter is merely energy condensed to a slow vibration

.....no.

Edited by A+certified

whoa whoa whoa, do you even know what the string theory is?

the String theory is a model of fundamental physics whose building blocks are one-dimensional extended objects (strings) rather than the zero-dimensional points (particles) that are the basis of the Standard Model of particle physics. For this reason, string theories are able to avoid problems associated with the presence of pointlike particles in theories of physics, in particular the problem of defining a sensible quantum theory of gravity. Studies of string theories have revealed that they predict not just strings, but also higher-dimensional objects.

that has nothing to do with your vibration theory, and if you say many ppl believe it, can i get a link?

did you just come from the holographic universe thread :P

do you realize that you have asked "the real question" several different times, and that they were all different questions, lol.

now to your new question: we find comfort in it becuase its an adaptation of our minds. its simply mental, water has NOTHING to do with it. UNLESS, you can provide me a credible link.

:)

clarity of your conciousness? how can that be proven?

transfer of electrons.........if your referring to atoms sharing electrons, or making ions, water has NOTHING to do with that either. link?

your "elecrtomagnetic feild" is caused by the iron in your body.

.....no.

the energy running through the string causes it's function. that energy is a basic vibration. at least that is what i think i rememebr from the documentary i watched about it. solids have tight atoms, liquids atoms are further apart, and gasses and even more spread apart. i feel that it is vibrational patterns within the atoms that causes this state of existance. and everything is based on energy. i just am wondering what the simplest common denomonator of that energy is.

concerning higher dimentions, the higher dimentions probably exist at a higher vibrational state that is outside of material perception

so you think the existance of crying is learned and not designed to serve it's purpous? an adaptation verses a relavent implantation in thehuman design.

clear consciousness because you dont have to put up with the handicap of dehydration,which takes away from mental clarity.

thats cool about iron. i got to think about everything for awhile.

but are you saying that sting theory has nothing to do with th makeup of matter? and if that is right is that because the concept of matter is based on zero point theory? and if that is right then i just dont understand sting theory like i thought i do. maybe you could help me understand.

the energy running through the string causes it's function. that energy is a basic vibration. at least that is what i think i rememebr from the documentary i watched about it. solids have tight atoms, liquids atoms are further apart, and gasses and even more spread apart. i feel that it is vibrational patterns within the atoms that causes this state of existance. and everything is based on energy. i just am wondering what the simplest common denomonator of that energy is.

se, the problem i have with this is that you have no basis for any of that. if you had ANY kind of link or proof, than i would consider it. there is no pattern to the vibration of atoms (that we know of). and i dont even think YOU know what you meant in saying " feel that it is vibrational patterns within the atoms that causes this state of existance" becuase once again. (i dont know how many times ill have to say this, so im going to bold it) the is no vibration pattern in an atom, and the vibration of the MOLECULES is totally random. unless you can provide a link ;)

concerning higher dimentions, the higher dimentions probably exist at a higher vibrational state that is outside of material perception

once again you have NO basis for your vibration theory. and frankly, from my educated standpoint, thats the dumbest thing ive ever heard, your just making this up as you go.

so you think the existance of crying is learned and not designed to serve it's purpous? an adaptation verses a relavent implantation in thehuman design.

yeah, the purpose is a superficial psychological comfort. and yes i think it is an adaptation.

clear consciousness because you dont have to put up with the handicap of dehydration,which takes away from mental clarity.

dehydration "takes away mental clarity"? if by mental clarity you mean the PHYSICAL ability for the brain to function and inhibit thinking....sure.

oh and conciousness, and mentality are different things.

but are you saying that sting theory has nothing to do with th makeup of matter? and if that is right is that because the concept of matter is based on zero point theory? and if that is right then i just dont understand sting theory like i thought i do. maybe you could help me understand.

once again you misinterpret a theory. In physics, the zero-point energy is the lowest possible energy that a quantum mechanical physical system may possess; it is the energy of the ground state of the system. All quantum mechanical systems have a zero point energy. The term arises commonly in reference to the ground state of the quantum harmonic oscillator. In quantum field theory, it is a synonym for the vacuum energy, an amount of energy associated with the vacuum of empty space. In cosmology, the vacuum energy is taken to be the origin of the cosmological constant. Experimentally, the zero-point energy of the vacuum leads directly to the Casimir effect, and is directly observable in nanoscale devices. now how exactly does the concept of matter have ANYTHING to do with that?

please, just stop making theorys for which you have no basis and stop trying to prove them to those with greater knowledge of the subject.

so, if you can show me ANY basis for any of your theorys, please do.

se, the problem i have with this is that you have no basis for any of that. if you had ANY kind of link or proof, than i would consider it. there is no pattern to the vibration of atoms (that we know of). and i dont even think YOU know what you meant in saying " feel that it is vibrational patterns within the atoms that causes this state of existance" becuase once again. (i dont know how many times ill have to say this, so im going to bold it) the is no vibration pattern in an atom, and the vibration of the MOLECULES is totally random. unless you can provide a link ;)

once again you have NO basis for your vibration theory. and frankly, from my educated standpoint, thats the dumbest thing ive ever heard, your just making this up as you go.

yeah, the purpose is a superficial psychological comfort. and yes i think it is an adaptation.

dehydration "takes away mental clarity"? if by mental clarity you mean the PHYSICAL ability for the brain to function and inhibit thinking....sure.

oh and conciousness, and mentality are different things.

once again you misinterpret a theory. In physics, the zero-point energy is the lowest possible energy that a quantum mechanical physical system may possess; it is the energy of the ground state of the system. All quantum mechanical systems have a zero point energy. The term arises commonly in reference to the ground state of the quantum harmonic oscillator. In quantum field theory, it is a synonym for the vacuum energy, an amount of energy associated with the vacuum of empty space. In cosmology, the vacuum energy is taken to be the origin of the cosmological constant. Experimentally, the zero-point energy of the vacuum leads directly to the Casimir effect, and is directly observable in nanoscale devices. now how exactly does the concept of matter have ANYTHING to do with that?

please, just stop making theorys for which you have no basis and stop trying to prove them to those with greater knowledge of the subject.

so, if you can show me ANY basis for any of your theorys, please do.

wow that last part is over my head. you are right. i have no in depth greater knowledge on these subjects. honestly i dont think i have the mental resources to work with thefurther information you have privided me.

as far as vibration, i am not saying the atoms are vibrating, but the strings that compose everything have a specific energy in them causing them to form their shape and run their function. could this be possible?

you wont see me try to sell you with links to establish the credibility of my thoery. it is an abstract theory that is based on my highest knowledge and my imagination. i dont pretend that it is accurate scientifically, but it could be close to the truth... could be.

so lets scratch everything i have said, although i have not debunked it within my own mind just yet, and go back to the start. crying. how can you consider it an adaptation when we are spit out of the womb with the unconscious ability to use it.

and going back to the dehydration and clarity of consciousness, yes you are right. i do mean mental clarity. for example, my ability to take in everything around me is greater without a hangover versus with a hangover.

i am not making up the vibration thoery. i will try and find you some dry documented material that some other guy like me has articulated better.

crying. how can you consider it an adaptation when we are spit out of the womb with the unconscious ability to use it.

its a product of evolution. our subconcious controls it. it is nothing more than an adaptation our ancestors first got when they a)needed help b)were sad.

as for the link, they were just pulling that out of their you know what too. they have no credibility.

ill wait for frogfish to post now, lol

its a product of evolution. our subconcious controls it. it is nothing more than an adaptation our ancestors first got when they a)needed help b)were sad.

as for the link, they were just pulling that out of their you know what too. they have no credibility.

ill wait for frogfish to post now, lol

did you read it? i havent even finnished it. id rather keep you, i dont like talking with him bc he doesnt fully read what i type and i have to reword myself in vain.

so you admit that crying is an inherited(sp) trait and not a adapted trait?

and I would like to add c) expulsion of accumulated negative emotions. capacity is relavent to the individual. (i cant spell. nevr could.)

and c is unnexplained by traditional science. >>from what i have gathered from people and the sources i ahve checked out at least.