Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

A personal experience with evil forces ?

Abecrombie

very soon after an episode of what i felt to be of demon influence

i realized my srtwork drew power twords me.. little did i understand how to

communicate what i was going thru with somebody ,..i took it out with drawing monsters and demons . and it made the fear i had inside go away,. mind you i beleived in god my whole life and was a reborn child at nine years of age. but i took verbal abuse from my dad and from my boyfriend at the time whom when i was fourteen slept with,. i believed firmly on being a virgin until marrage,. that is how i was brought up. my parents were getting a divorce and i saw all the fighting . i was fourteen and didnt have any parents at the time because the divorce was so bad they were too busy fighting ,. my sister was married and my brother was in the service. it wasnt like i could count on them because i couldnt,. i was struggling with a learning diasability and felt alone. knowing i loved god but born with the gift of natural abilities to draw , i thought the harm was far from me and because i believed ,i was ok. not true .after losing my virginity {big mistake } i experimented with drugs and drew these wild life like artworks that i would destroy after school. that was how i kept on thinking i was in control but i wasnt.

when i was babysitting one night i flipped due to months and months of verbal abuse i cracked and it was the exorcist baby, let me tell u . i couldnt spin my head around. lol but the whole dark vibe was there and to make a long story short i was slowly absent from my body but felt the terrifing physical torment of insanity to the point of where god was but a little picture in the corner of my mind waiting for me .

this was when i was afraid to go to god, i mean i just played in the devils sandbox and with that knowledge persued thinking i could control it. not so this is how i feared the lord for the first time ,. my friend who was over cried and drug me to my room after the girl i was babysitting screamed " shes gonna kill me " shes gona kill me " . mind you it was like i was focused on my friend because she was the bully on the block and all of a sudden she was weak. the girl i was babysitting i rampaged far from her location in the house . this i knew what was going on. it was like she was protected.

anyway when my friend threw me on my bed and grabbed me crying come back to me ,

god loves you,. i was cradled by an effortless force of love picking me up and taking me out of madness. trippy thing is this is the only drawing i kept since that happend and years later , my boyfriend noticed its symbolic meaning . he pointed out the details to me and i will point them out to you.

before all of this happened i would have vivid dreams of satan and hear scratches on my wall at night ,. i would also go to bed with my gunnysack dress on and sleep if i could with my hands folded on my stomach as if i wanted to die ,. just for peace so i could have it . shadows would form and one dream i had was right beforew the eposode. i was in a two story and my room was upstairs all white whicker furniture except for yellow curtians and linins , my giutars were hanaging on the wall, and they started playing by themselves

a fire broke out and i struggled to open the window t escape but it was stuck. a angel appeared on my right side and said to me "dont worry ,.god will save you" and suddenly all these doves from the left and right part of the sky flew toghter in a blanket type of formation and the window flew open and they carried me to safety,...

that was before the maddness

then there was the maddness

then after the pieces came together in this drawing years later .

[attachmentid=26550]

the silluette goul in the far background was me before the episode occured i was approaching maddness.

the streamline of ghouls gathered looking onward to the winged ghoul

is the maddness and the winged ghoul is me coming out of the maddness . i killed the demons with god working a miracle i never gave up on god and he never left me . even though i thought i was going to be punished. i realy wasnt all there come to think of it .

for a adolesent it was the single most life changing event of my life but i learned to fear god. to me its neccessary to fear him cause he created the devil before iniquity was found in him. so the time watch means i have time on my side and the axe is symbolic of the destruction of the demon possesion . thanks be to god.

where the wings came from god only knows , it may represent that angel that was in my dream telling me god will save me .

anyhow that ghoul represents me out of the maddness ,killed the demons that were haunting me and time was on my side and god was there for me as promised.

i was also immedilately told by god it would never happen again. and amazingly enough the girl i was babysitting wanted to color with me afterwards.

when my parents came home i trued to tell my mom what had happened, and because of there divorce and unfortunate stressed out life , she listened and then repied," did we get ant messages when we were out ?" god love her . to this day both of my parents dont realize realy what happened but god did and he was there for me .

last words to beleivers out there dont give up .

i want u all to know as well . i dont share this story of my past with just anyone this was when i was fourteen and im thirty eight today. most think i was crazy. in some light i guess i was but it was as real as a demonic possesion can be . there is alot i left out this is just in reguards to help explain the artwork drawn in that period of my life. here are a couple more of the same drawing but up close so you can see the transitions of the ghouls and i always started out drawing the eyes first. i never planned out any drawing and basically to this day it is the same i dont realy know how its going to look until it finished.

mind you , i have had a great deal of complexity trying to draw anything that ghoulish since ,if i do it takes great thought and im blocked for a while. before it was constint and immediate, but the feeling isnt there like it was when i was so confused and sad as my teens permitted. anyway this website and saruman and the gang that means you have made me feel welcome and comfortable enough to post some of my story from past mistakes. never hold anything inside anger, frustration, etc. it will literaly poison your soul.and kill your spirit.[attachmentid=26553][attachmentid=26554]

i want u all to know as well . i dont share this story of my past with just anyone this was when i was fourteen and im thirty eight today. most think i was crazy. in some light i guess i was but it was as real as a demonic possesion can be . there is alot i left out this is just in reguards to help explain the artwork drawn in that period of my life.

Well, that was very brave of you to share your past like that, and after taking a look at your drawings, I feel that you're speaking from your heart. That's very hard to do and I commend you for it. Like you do with your art, I use my writing to purge my demons (of sorts) and being that I'm only a year older than you (and having gone through problems very similar to yours) I can understand where you're coming from, where you've been and maybe a little bit about where you are now. I'm not sure what motivated you to share this on this particular forum, but I thank you for doing so. Lots of food for thought.

I'll leave it at that.

Best wishes, :tu:

Jillian

• Like 1

Abercrombie, I think your just going through a very difficult time right now...and it seems that everything and anything is out to get you...and you feel alone...and almost enjoy/embrace that feeling...it gives you an identity that you believe makes others respect/fear you...this only SEEMS to be the case. The demonic/satanic aspects of your drawings are just that...drawings...nothing more. Find strength within yourself first, then you can assert yourself with the rest of the world.

• Like 1

Find strength within yourself first, then you can assert yourself with the rest of the world.

:yes::yes:

I agree totally.

We do a lot of things as teens that we wouldn't do as adults. And vice versa. :tu:

• Like 2

i want to thank everybody for there input . mind you this happened a long time ago it was very real and your comments are appriciated. thanks to all the members here at um

u said you excepted christ when you were nine,right?? well God will always love you no matter what has happened to you!!!!have you ever prayed(u know like talk) to him? He's there and i hink he wants u to believe in him again. read your bible as much as possible, and if u think you're having an encounter with a demon orsomething here are somescriptures: Psalm 23:4: even though i walk through the valley of death i shall fear no evil, for you(meanig God) are with me;your rod and staff, they comfort me!

another scripture is God did not give us a spirit of ear, but of a a good spirit and a sound mind!!! demons hate the mention of jesus and the scriptures should help. ifu know anyone like a frend or co-worker who believes in god they can also help with the situation! i really hope this helps and i'l pray for you too!!!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

u said you excepted christ when you were nine,right?? well God will always love you no matter what has happened to you!!!!have you ever prayed(u know like talk) to him? He's there and i hink he wants u to believe in him again. read your bible as much as possible, and if u think you're having an encounter with a demon orsomething here are somescriptures: Psalm 23:4: even though i walk through the valley of death i shall fear no evil, for you(meanig God) are with me;your rod and staff, they comfort me!

another scripture is God did not give us a spirit of ear, but of a a good spirit and a sound mind!!! demons hate the mention of jesus and the scriptures should help. ifu know anyone like a frend or co-worker who believes in god they can also help with the situation! i really hope this helps and i'l pray for you too!!!

i dont think shes having those troubles anymore

• Like 1

your right . im not ever realy going to experience that type of evil again ,..but it doesnt mean it stops lurking waiting for an oppertunity to sneak in. i dont take the supernetural unseen forces good or bad for granted like i used to when i was a teenager.

it is a invatation for spirits to easily enter a persons turf. one thing for sure ,.. i strongly believe there is a unseen world that is supernateral and probably has all those things we as humans always wondered about. good and bad,.. but best left ynseen and uninvited . good always is a great manisfastation through the human race ., the bad is more cunning than one might realize and its ways are skilled and unforgiving ,..this i know for myself,.. "was i going to get the spanking of my life ?" from god ? what was he going to do with me after the fact.? thats what scared me.

i realize directly after the attacks when i was cradled by the love of jehovah , that is was ok to fear him and is what we should do . he did and still does make the demons tremble when the name of god is uttered aloud,.. we should be extra careful of how we come to know god in our own unique way,.. on our own unique level.

even the wind that isnt a material thing makes incredible changes if nature call it to be. so god is what he causes to become .-hence the name jehovah= means he that causes to become .

this is my personal experience and thought here so i dont want to start any type of confrontations ok. lol it does pertain to me being able to tell the experiencdee of a lifetime as today a teen might not have anything to fall back on besides the evil that has a grab on so many people , i think today young one s adolesence is hard to go through . and the forces of demonic exhistance knows this so it will thumb through the files we cannot even understand in ourselves . until it finds some emotion to feed on like a leech. it will suck life from the host . if that experience that i went through was to happen all over again and i was a teenager. i could see if i didnt believe in god,.. i could have easily gone to another out ,.maybe guns or anything to make the confusion and hurt stop and have one moment in time my hurting heart have one chance to breathe in the silent spotlight for validation of being a human being ,.. like the culimbine shootings ,.. i can see how this could happen. today things are allot different then when i was growing up,...

please to any hurting soul out there dont let the one moment of pleasure fancy the power of what you will regret and has no real answers for you in the long run. just a dead end road,. talk to someone ,. beleive in everything that you are fighting aginst emotionaly,. confusion ,. search for simplicity,. look for positive,. im mot saying you should beleive in god but its always a option. and if your afraid thats a normal and good way to feel about . god , but any positve aspect that emotional rollercoasters set off in the minds of many men . stick to your side and dont seclude yourself . isolation is always a bad thing when someone is going through litteral hell.

evil forces that hovered above my world like a vulture waiting for me to rot away. just to feast on my carcus not caring waiting circling . things way before ,..soon before .. during ,.. soon after .. way afterwards... and even today that are validating enough to make me cry when ever i see the exorcist the movie. the feeling and presence was a real occurance in my life i didnt even know that severity of just how much i was held capitive to until time went on ,.. i can tell you of dreams drawings a bit of el salvadorian witchcrath i learned from a whight witch,.. premeditationd of sucicidal tendancies i wasnt even consciescous of then. shadowas noises,. hallucinations. manifistations. etc. if anybody feels that they are or possibly being convicted of urgencies lead beyond your consent and evil has a unseen name written all over it . feel free to ask me a question . and maybe if our experiences have a similarity to them i can give you some solid advice or just to let you know your not alone. seriously anyone can email me post a question or whatever concerns if have any reguarding my episode or one of someone else ,.please lets hear from you. that is why i probably felt it fitting to post this thread as well. everyone here at um is like a family in a way and ,.. im not ashamed or emmbarresed about what happend to me and thought it fit the topics of the unexplained. but seriously enough to know the harsh reality of it and how even today it effects me when i read , hear, or watch stufdf on demon possesion,. it effects me . it brings it all back. not bad enough to effect me in the same way but like a part of me that will never forget the real real evil that parasycolgy desripts of ,.. it will alaws be as a part of me that has grown but never never denied the fact it happened. so compelled always when it comes up ,..like the um. example i feel comfortable enough to share ,..important enough of an issue to want to share and help anyone if they feel they are going through something evil thaey cannot explain. or extreme emotional moodieness that tears there sense of self in every direction. if anything rings a bell here and you need to talk ,.. i will listen ,. by golly i will try and help if i can. your not alone no matter if you believe or not,. i wont preach ,... you are not alone.

Thank you for sharing your story. Angels truly are here to protect us when we call on God's help. Your dream was more than likely visionary and meant to share that with you.

Edited by Sasa
  • Like 1

thank you sasa i think that is true

• 1 month later...

Hi Abecrombie :)

First off let me say to all, demons, negative forces, and Satan himself are all very real.

To dismiss them as a mere cry on Abecrombie's part for attention is a mistake.

I do not agree that she embraces or enjoys any aspect of her negative or demonic experiences.

Why?

Because I have had extremely similar experiences myself, and like her, have always been very reluctant to to tell them for fear of ridicule.

Please make no mistake about it, I can't stress enough how real the world of evil and those whom we refer to as demons are.

The paralells in our lives are uncanny.

From the divorce of our parents, the fighting and heartache and so forth, to the experiences we share with the demonic.

I to am a drawer and an artist.

I have found myself on many occasions drawing demonic creatures and such and was even contacted by a demonic presence which I have detailed in the paranormal forum.

My life was changed when baptised years ago and I accepted the Lord Jesus in my heart and soul.

Just last night I laid my hands on the metal crucifix I keep by my side and felt a loving energy pass through me that made me cry like a baby.

Jesus's love and power are overwhelming, to say the least.

Just a few minutes ago, I was searching for this thread but couldn't find it.

Suddenly my computer flickered, as I was deciding what to do, and brought me straight to it.

It gave me goosebumps.

I didn't even have to search!

I for one deeply appreciate Abecrombies thread and commend her for spreading the truth.

Sometimes the truth, due to it's very nature is difficult to speak of, and like her thread here takes courage to tell.

I'm very sure that she thought long and hard as to whether to post it or not, as did I, with my thread on the other forum.

Believe me, we are all better off knowing the truth, even though I realize there will be some who dismiss it as nonsense, or a vivid imagination.

I believe it 100% :)

God Bless you Abecrombie.

I sometimes keep my faith hidden in fear of ridicule, but she has taught me not to.

peace :)

Edited by Thozzman
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

no, thank you !! Your the man , Thozzman.

WoW ! your reply made me smile ,....you should email me or send me a personal message here . we could realy talk.

I think Im in love :blush:

lol :w00t:

Seriously i can say i dont know you but i like you.

Thanks for validating my experience as well

i have the uttermost respect for you man :nw:

Abecrombie :tu:

WoW ! your reply made me smile ,....you should email me or send me a personal message here . we could realy talk.

The Whole World (v2) - see if you can paste this and copy first in the search engine,

or where your keywords are to search on the internet.

Edited by Abecrombie

You're completely welcome Abecrombie :)

We'll be in contact.

I tried emailing you but never got a response so I figured you may have given me the wrong email addy or maybe I mistyped it :blink:

We'll talk soon my friend :)

peace and god bless.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

See theres another experience like ours ,.i hope u found the thread my friend

Abecrombie :geek:

i have had a great deal of complexity trying to draw anything that ghoulish since ,if i do it takes great thought and im blocked for a while. before it was constint and immediate, but the feeling isnt there like it was when i was so confused and sad as my teens permitted. anyway this website and saruman and the gang that means you have made me feel welcome and comfortable enough to post some of my story from past mistakes. never hold anything inside anger, frustration, etc. it will literaly poison your soul.and kill your spirit.[attachmentid=26553][attachmentid=26554]

These things you drew are the exact replica of demons I have dreamed during attacks of spiritual warfare. (a warfare that started at the moment I witnessed an event in hospice at my mother's death-- I spoke about this on another thread). These things ( these I dream) come in groups, like of wasp. They are maybe 6 or 7 inches tall. They fly, and they attack you with their teeth. Their teeth look much bigger. You can hear them flying, their wings moving. Their heads are much bigger, or disproportioned to their body size. But, it's the same thing-- except the head is bigger. twenty or thirty at a time will attack you. Like bees they go for the head.

I hate those things.

• Like 1

Hello Abecombie and Thozzman :D

What great testamonies.....thank you so much for sharing your stories. :wub::tu::innocent:

I did a little sharing on another thread of my experiences with "evil"....and got "slapped" for being dramatical.....I just told the truth like you. :blush:

We who have experience that kind of "evil" that intense truly understand....we have a special "brotherhood".....called...."Saved by Grace". God is so Good. :wub:

Although they may debunk me....it never stops me from sharing the "truth". Never has. He who lives in me is greater than he who lives in this world.

So sorry for both your pain growing up.....that is not how God wanted families to be. A family was to be a place of love, comfort and security....and a place of learning about HIM.

God's angels have protected me too.....on several occassions. :wub:

God Bless you both :wub:

• Like 1

I don't see any forces of evil here.

Sometimes God was using satan so we can find our match. :)

Cool...very cool!

Oh, and Abercrombie, I wrote you a PM.

• Like 1

• 5 months later...
very soon after an episode of what i felt to be of demon influence

i realized my srtwork drew power twords me.. little did i understand how to

communicate what i was going thru with somebody ,..i took it out with drawing monsters and demons . and it made the fear i had inside go away,. mind you i beleived in god my whole life and was a reborn child at nine years of age. but i took verbal abuse from my dad and from my boyfriend at the time whom when i was fourteen slept with,. i believed firmly on being a virgin until marrage,. that is how i was brought up. my parents were getting a divorce and i saw all the fighting . i was fourteen and didnt have any parents at the time because the divorce was so bad they were too busy fighting ,. my sister was married and my brother was in the service. it wasnt like i could count on them because i couldnt,. i was struggling with a learning diasability and felt alone. knowing i loved god but born with the gift of natural abilities to draw , i thought the harm was far from me and because i believed ,i was ok. not true .after losing my virginity {big mistake } i experimented with drugs and drew these wild life like artworks that i would destroy after school. that was how i kept on thinking i was in control but i wasnt.

when i was babysitting one night i flipped due to months and months of verbal abuse i cracked and it was the exorcist baby, let me tell u . i couldnt spin my head around. lol but the whole dark vibe was there and to make a long story short i was slowly absent from my body but felt the terrifing physical torment of insanity to the point of where god was but a little picture in the corner of my mind waiting for me .

this was when i was afraid to go to god, i mean i just played in the devils sandbox and with that knowledge persued thinking i could control it. not so this is how i feared the lord for the first time ,. my friend who was over cried and drug me to my room after the girl i was babysitting screamed " shes gonna kill me " shes gona kill me " . mind you it was like i was focused on my friend because she was the bully on the block and all of a sudden she was weak. the girl i was babysitting i rampaged far from her location in the house . this i knew what was going on. it was like she was protected.

anyway when my friend threw me on my bed and grabbed me crying come back to me ,

god loves you,. i was cradled by an effortless force of love picking me up and taking me out of madness. trippy thing is this is the only drawing i kept since that happend and years later , my boyfriend noticed its symbolic meaning . he pointed out the details to me and i will point them out to you.

before all of this happened i would have vivid dreams of satan and hear scratches on my wall at night ,. i would also go to bed with my gunnysack dress on and sleep if i could with my hands folded on my stomach as if i wanted to die ,. just for peace so i could have it . shadows would form and one dream i had was right beforew the eposode. i was in a two story and my room was upstairs all white whicker furniture except for yellow curtians and linins , my giutars were hanaging on the wall, and they started playing by themselves

a fire broke out and i struggled to open the window t escape but it was stuck. a angel appeared on my right side and said to me "dont worry ,.god will save you" and suddenly all these doves from the left and right part of the sky flew toghter in a blanket type of formation and the window flew open and they carried me to safety,...

that was before the maddness

then there was the maddness

then after the pieces came together in this drawing years later .

[attachmentid=26550]linked-image

the silluette goul in the far background was me before the episode occured i was approaching maddness.

the streamline of ghouls gathered looking onward to the winged ghoul

is the maddness and the winged ghoul is me coming out of the maddness . i killed the demons with god working a miracle i never gave up on god and he never left me . even though i thought i was going to be punished. i realy wasnt all there come to think of it .

for a adolesent it was the single most life changing event of my life but i learned to fear god. to me its neccessary to fear him cause he created the devil before iniquity was found in him. so the time watch means i have time on my side and the axe is symbolic of the destruction of the demon possesion . thanks be to god.

where the wings came from god only knows , it may represent that angel that was in my dream telling me god will save me .

anyhow that ghoul represents me out of the maddness ,killed the demons that were haunting me and time was on my side and god was there for me as promised.

i was also immedilately told by god it would never happen again. and amazingly enough the girl i was babysitting wanted to color with me afterwards.

when my parents came home i trued to tell my mom what had happened, and because of there divorce and unfortunate stressed out life , she listened and then repied," did we get ant messages when we were out ?" god love her . to this day both of my parents dont realize realy what happened but god did and he was there for me .

last words to beleivers out there dont give up .

• 6 years later...

looking back to this experience of when i shared this with members, i was so happy to see it still here and not archived. the responses are incredible and right now , i realized how much this website rocks. why ? because people were real, we know and knew eachother strictly for the words we tyoed. and we liked eachother , confirmed eachothers experiences and are all like minded people. i sure have missed everyone.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

I would like to express my gratitude to Unexplained Mysteries, and to Saruman for keeping this thread as it has been many years and it is still here. Thank You Saruman