Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

strange prints

tendo

i once saw strange foot prints in my yard, my school's playground, and on the church's roof that is next door to my house...( blink.gif ) they looked like horseshoes, but with a big dot in the middle, and they were in succession in such a manner that it looked like they were made by a 2 footed upright walkin freak of nature...has n e one ever heard of n e such thing, and if so, could u share the information??? plz? it puzzles me ever so much wacko.giftongue.gif

• Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• tendo

• lizettemarie

• j6p

• gonzowalker

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

hmmm....how big were the prints? Were they like actually the size of a horseshoe or just the shape?

The only other animal that I know of would be a mule-footed hog. I think they are very rare. (they are around here anyway)

the prints looked about 50% bigger than any horse shoe ive ever seen.

and as for the mule footed pig...never heard of it lol, tho im not totally throwing out that possibility

Here are some stats that you can work with, maybe they will help you determine what made the prints:

My horses hooves are about 5" wide and she is a normal size quarter horse. I would suspect that a large draft horse would be a couple of inches wider. The mark in the middle is from the frog in the center of the foot, it's a callous. What you should look for is if the animal was shod (had shoes) if so we're not talking the devil or pan or anything supernatural because someone had to put the shoes on the animal and I doubt that the devil had a farrier. Farriers are good people, they don't go to hell thumbsup.gif

"Mule footed hog" dontgetit.gif

What you are describing is known as the Devil's footprints. This has been written about in a lot of books and there's a lot of sites that discuss this.

Here's one.

according to that link, the tracks were 2 inches wide, and 8 inches apart, what i saw was about 9 or 10 inches wide "may be distorted as this was 5 years ago, and about a foot and a half apart...im still confuzzled...n e more help would be appreciated.

wow that's weird. I've never seen or heard anything like or about that.

yeah, me too. when the source said something about those other reports of footprints, i thought thats what i saw, but what i saw was too big to be those... im so confuzzled blink.gifwacko.gif

• 1 month later...