Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Blue Dot

Pickled~Tacos

My dad has told me numerous times about a strange blue glowing floating dot.

The first time it happend to him, he was about 25 and in his dad's back yard with his dad and brother. They were sitting on the dock and throwing rock in the lake and talking when all of a sudden, his brother david saw something strange, he ran over to a bush and yelled for the other 2 to come and look. My dad said that there was a glowing dot about as big as a softball just hovering about 2 feet off of the ground. It stayed there for about a minute when my pop tried to touch it....just then it shot up like 50 feet in the air and then sped off into the sky. My dad said he has seen this dot about 8 more times in his life and there were always about 3 other people with him at the time.

Have any idea what it is????

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Pickled~Tacos

• Blood Angel

• Engulf

• fletch

Top Posters In This Topic

Ball lightning maybe? that doesn't hang around long, but it is extremely rare, question is it always in the same place or is it in many different places?

lol, yeah i guess, never actually seen it myself tho........but i am highly intrigued by shiny objects......thanks for the attempted help! bounce.gif

It might not be all that coincidental ph34r.gif ........Sorry for the tense crap but my first thought was also a ball lightning.But since it appears on various locations and eight times on this one..............sorry,no idea. sad.gif

It’s believed different people admit different types of energy. For instance, some people when walking past certain lamp posts make the light go out, (in England there’s actually a phone number you can ring if it happens to you, lol). When I lived in England there was one light that whenever I walked past it blinked out, and popped back on when I was so far away! But my point is, maybe your father has some kind of aurora, or some kind of energy around him that attracts certain phenomena’s, like ball lightning? dontgetit.gif

i turn the dead street lights back on, there will be a light on or around my house thats off i walk under it point my hand up at it and after a few seconds, sometimes longer it turns on

Cool ((Seeking)) .. I wish I could do that .. tongue.gif

I am not offenseing you or something ((PT)) .. I dono what that ball might be .. But it might something your dad just told you so he can freak you or something ..

here is a picture that I found that might be what your dad thought it was something phenomena .. original.gif

user posted image

its what all the others just said .. it might be a Ball lightning .. they can also occure in inner places just like in this picture ..

user posted image

that is in side a house .. original.gif