Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Free Handbook of the Navigator

shakti_junkie

No I dont think I misunderstand you Bluesimone, Matter of fact I think I understand quite clearly and I dont think its necessary for me to point out who is perhaps just a little bit in conflict with there own views on the matter. ;) just a tad.. No offence taken by me but as a word of friendly advice you might consider making your mind up about a teacher before you make harsh claims and then retract them. certainly you wouldnt want to refer a friend to a predator now would you? Talk about having dualities.

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• shakti_junkie

• coldethyl

• bluesimone

• Bogeyman

No I dont think I misunderstand you Bluesimone, Matter of fact I think I understand quite clearly and I dont think its necessary for me to point out who is perhaps just a little bit in conflict with there own views on the matter. ;) just a tad.. No offence taken by me but as a word of friendly advice you might consider making your mind up about a teacher before you make harsh claims and then retract them. certainly you wouldnt want to refer a friend to a predator now would you? Talk about having dualities.

Harsh claims? I actually thought I was being gentle :) As a rule I try not to make up my mind about that many things - teachers included. But for the record it wasn't exactly a retraction as much as a realization that each has their own way and I want to respect that as much as I can. That being said it can be challenging to do so while expressing ones own opinions. Sometimes my view if expressed cannot help but bruise someone.

I know that your comment about me having dualities and inner conflict was meant as a dig, and while I don't necessarily enjoy being made fun of I'm strong enough to admit that I do have them. It's what started me on the spiritual path in the first place. I find it strange that you talk about dualities and conflict like they are abnormalities when so many spiritual schools including Higher Balance deal with this. As you'd know Eric has talked about himself having dualities and inner conflict many times - he is still human afterall.

As far as referring a friend to a predator? It's more a matter of advising them to absorb what is useful and discard what is not. What I would advise them to discard is the belief that Eric is the best and their spiritual saviour. Obviously I'm not talking to you Shakti. But for others who are interested in spiritual pursuits and institutes like Higher Balance don't work for you I encourage you to try other systems like the ones I've mentioned before.

Edited by bluesimone

Hello all,

I came across this post and I would like to share my experience with Higher Balance.

I’m only working with spiritual techniques and things for 1 year now. I have first come in touch with Reiki. I have always been a sceptical person, and I have always thought of the spiritual as being something strange and dump. I have had a depression for some years and I had tried all normal way’s of getting rite of it. Nothing worked well, I had this empty feeling inside of me. Then I came in touch with a Reiki practitioner and he offered me a treatment to see if it did any good to me. Well, the results where good to say the least :)

I decided to learn this Reiki and help myself. It really worked for me and one day I felt like this big fire was put on inside of me, the emptiness is gone. I started to get more interested and I bought stuff like Tarot etc. Which is a nice tool to do some reflection.

Then came a point when I wanted to know how this works. What is the truth behind these things that helped me. I started looking and one day I met a person who is also spiritually active. He told me that he was part of a spiritual institute called Higher Balance. He offered me to read the Handbook of the Navigator. I got the book and I read it all trough. While reading I discovered so many answers to questions that I had, it all felt so right. I knew that I had found my way of development and growth. Eric presents the material in an easy understandable context and there are no vague hocus-pocus things. Personally, that is the way I like it.

I ordered the Foundation set and I started with the Foundation mediation. This was not easy for me as I never meditated before. The first results that I got where in the field of health. I started to feel better and very energised. I learned to control stress and it became a whole lot quieter inside of myself. It’s like Eric say’s on the Foundation set, you first got to repair and upgrade the car before you can attain the speed to experience other things.

I must say that do practice a lot. 2 times the mediation a day and then the practice of other techniques offered by HBI. HBI offers the tools, and you must put them to practice and master them. How much you want to master these things, it is really up to your own work and dedication. To share some experiences, I have not had any massive breakthroughs in my mediations. But the mediations have advanced me a lot and they allow me constant fuel to practice and grow my trained skills and techniques. I can feel the energy from other people and objects around me. I can use energy to program objects, this is a very useful and powerful tool! My healing skills have been dramatically increased, I even amaze myself sometimes :). Now I have only adressed the techniques, my knowledge has also grow a lot.

Understands of life, our purpose, god, the universe, you name it.

There are also other techniques that I’m working on, but to utilize these you must have had some training to reach a certain level to utilize these. Personally I’m not going to tell everything for private reasons and protection of others. You may imagine for yourself what you can do if you can direct energy with thoughts and use this to affect objects and other people/ entities.

For me HBI is the best thing that I have run into so far. I really support their way and the work of Eric Pepin. I believe in their work, I have direct experience and I am supporting their teachings.

Like I said before, it is up to YOU and your dedication how much you will grow and experience. If you don’t practice you can not do certain things. If you start off in this spiritual direction I can assure you that the HBI system is going to help you a lot! But, you must help yourself ;)

The best of luck,

Ghreldion

:w00t: Ha ha ha in your face mr infomercial. Coldethyl you were right. When i read the first post and bogeyman asked what it was about and he got the reply of just read it, i thought hang on this doesnt sound right. This guy has come on this forum to try and make money. I wouldnt be suprised if he works for the company as a salesman, it did sound like a sales pitch (give them just enough info to want to get the product but not enough information so as they know its crap)

Parasites :angry2: These people pray on the needy and weak minded. Coldethyl your first instincts were spot on you should be happy with that result!

Just listen to the guy he seems very fanatical. I bet if you buy the books you will end up like the mansons, thats how all these wierd cults get started, somebody pretending to be god or pretending they have the answer to life and how to embrace it and make it fullfilling. You dont need this crap!

Enjoy whats around you, your friends, what you buy, what ever makes you happy. Thats the meaning of life, find what makes you happy and keep doing it, its simple and you dont have to buy books!. You dont need a god or some suicidal cult leader to make your life complete. Animals dont have religious views yet they seem perfectly happy not worshiping somebody and knowing theyre going straight to hell!

Edited by captain pish

B) ....

My friend "these people" of which you speak are to a large extent a figment of your imagination. Although everything which you have said of cults is true. You allow for your imagination to get away from you and fill in the gaps based on a possibilty, and which possibility of the many have you selected? but ofcourse the gravest. I wont attempt to touch on why that is as I am not a licensed psychologist and I dont see the need. What I will say is your far off the marker, I am no salesman I recieve no compensation for posting a direct link to the given site. Although your right about one thing, I am a fanatic. Everybody has there passion my search for truth and the reasoning behind my existence has just so happened to have been mine from as far back as I can remember. But thats another story. Now enjoying whats around you, material things and the likes I think is a brilliant idea.. if you dont feel a pull to inquire into the nature of your existence. Then engaging in these activities going about your business would be the very nature of your existence by definition. But there are those of us who feel a certain emptiness in these casual experiences. Like something is missing, we have a very distinct sense that this reality is but a fraction of the whole of reality. We are not content with the answers that modern religious sects offer. Our drive to uncover a bigger picture is stronger than any athlete, any entreprenurial attempt at the american dream any of that. You wont convince me Im simply weak and needy for having such an inclination. You think you've got me pegged but the reality is the calculating mechanism by which you have drawen your conclusions is very simple and very flawed. Its based on a mechanical process of past equations which you have made in your life. One reason that would cause this to be so inaccurate is the bank of situations which you have accumulated is marginal. Your thought process is simple and rudimentary. The only parasite I see is your us against them complex which sprawls around in your brain like a tape worm. We are all learning and growing, some to greater degrees than others. This does not make anyone superior simply because there really isnt anyone else to be superior to. It is all one massive hub of experience. This book is a summary of a path, This path exists to assist in fulfilling a need. It is but one path of many out there and Im just offering up my two bits that its good. Its free of dead ends and booby traps. Its a good path and it is there for those who wish to look.

:w00t: Ha ha ha in your face mr infomercial. Coldethyl you were right. When i read the first post and bogeyman asked what it was about and he got the reply of just read it, i thought hang on this doesnt sound right. This guy has come on this forum to try and make money. I wouldnt be suprised if he works for the company as a salesman, it did sound like a sales pitch (give them just enough info to want to get the product but not enough information so as they know its crap)

Parasites :angry2: These people pray on the needy and weak minded. Coldethyl your first instincts were spot on you should be happy with that result!

Just listen to the guy he seems very fanatical. I bet if you buy the books you will end up like the mansons, thats how all these wierd cults get started, somebody pretending to be god or pretending they have the answer to life and how to embrace it and make it fullfilling. You dont need this crap!

Enjoy whats around you, your friends, what you buy, what ever makes you happy. Thats the meaning of life, find what makes you happy and keep doing it, its simple and you dont have to buy books!. You dont need a god or some suicidal cult leader to make your life complete. Animals dont have religious views yet they seem perfectly happy not worshiping somebody and knowing theyre going straight to hell!

This path that youre on, does it involve buying lots of useless books? The previous post that talked of the methods of how they make you buy books is very true in your case. The post said that they try to make you feel superior and more intelligent than us lowly "standard" humans that dont have the desire to search for something greater. You my friend, believe that you are superior now you have read this crap. Most normal people dont feel the need to believe in anything greater than ourselves because we know how we were made and where the human race has come from in evolutionary terms. You cannot argue with science.

If you want to believe in a religion that is hundreds of years old then fair enough. But if you want to believe in a man who ows a business selling naff cult books then you need help my friend. I know that i can never sway such fanatics from the mad ramblings of their prophet but you my friend lack the normal human function of common sense. Individuals such as yourself with an easily suggestible mind should be nurtured by their parents to be less gullible as they grow older. For instance you must now know that father christmas is not real, there is no tooth fairy and never buy fake watches off men down the pub (they only work for a couple of days then turn green). Surley you must realise that this man has persuaded you to indulge in his fantastical ravings and purchase from him? You must have at least the brain power to be wary of this type of thing before you read it? You seem like an intelligent person from the way you talk, dont be so naive. Your under his spell admit it. :w00t:

Make an argument when you have more information to base it off of. You cannot come to an educated hypothesis without the necessary element of having any data. In placing judgement on something which you have not had any experience with whatsoever let alone a single outline of the teaching you might as well be pointing your finger at a fire hydron saying thats the bad guy.

:w00t: Coldethyl you were right.

Coldethyl your first instincts were spot on you should be happy with that result!

:tu: You know it's funny, I'm all about meditation but I don't need all the other baggage that comes with this path. :yes:

yeah.... baggage, aka false claims from an evidently unstable source and the malign slander of an atheist. What ever happened to dont knock it tell you try it? :hmm: does anybody else have some uneducated opinions they would like to share? you might as well while the doors are open. :sleepy:

:tu: You know it's funny, I'm all about meditation but I don't need all the other baggage that comes with this path. :yes:

I think that we all agree that we are here to experience :yes:

You say that you like to meditate. May I ask why you meditate, what is your motivation behind it? If you only use it to relax yourself, and it works for you, then I might imagine that you don't want any information on other possibility's or know-how on it. I think that when you are happy with it that you lack the drive for further exploration or know-how. I mean this in a good point of view :) Which is fully understandable!

I to have this with certain directions, they just don't interest me. And it will not come to me if I don't want to go there. It has to do with your intention.

Personally I do have a drive into this direction. I would like to know more. Experience more.

This drive is not just interest with me, it is pushing me from within and making clear to me that this is the direction that I need to go into. I want to know why I’m being driven, there must be a reason, and I want to discover and experience it.

I can also make lots of fun with my friends. I like going out, I like to mountain bike, I like sex, I like lots of stuff. But when I only do this, I get the feeling that something is missing. This feeling inside of me urging me to experience on some other level beyond the material experiences. I can fully understand that when you don’t have this that you might wonder why other people do these things. It does not make sense to you.

If this feeling is guiding me, then why am I still working with this Higher Balance material?

It must do some good for me, else it had sensed it already and it would have taken me from this path. Now, I know that I’m progressing into this direction. I know that I am making headway with this material. I have discovered ability’s that I did not recognized before. I am growing.

I know that there is a lot of crap on the market. I have bought some books that I also dislike. But hey, it is just information. I am curios, so I buy books. Again, the drive, the curiosity.

In the end they all helped me. I know what it is that I need to walk away from and what I need to embrace.

Higher Balance is good information for me. It feeds me and the more I know, the more I want to know :) I understand that fanatic feeling shakti_junkie :tu:

I also know that a great deal of people are just not interested in this. Are they worse of better? No, absolutely not. We are just different my friend. It is just an experience.

The handbook is free, it helped me, and those things are most welcome :)

yeah.... baggage, aka false claims from an evidently unstable source and the malign slander of an atheist. What ever happened to dont knock it tell you try it? :hmm: does anybody else have some uneducated opinions they would like to share? you might as well while the doors are open. :sleepy:

:rolleyes: I read all the arguments on these pages and that's what conclusion I've drawn. Call me uneducated if you want I'm not bothered. :D

I think that when you are happy with it that you lack the drive for further exploration or know-how.

Really? You think that, huh? You mean if I don't want to do what you do then something MUST be wrong with me? Great outlook. You're not helping your cause.

nice interpretation's... :wacko:

Edited by shakti_junkie

nice interpretation's... :wacko:

:lol: Thanks. That's how it comes across to me. It sounds like you guys are all saying that if you don't want to read this book and do this program then you must not want any knowledge about our existence, etc.

It's off putting to have that thrown at you, let me tell you.

Dam right! :tu:

Well at least a blinking donkey agrees with me. :tu::lol:

:rolleyes: I read all the arguments on these pages and that's what conclusion I've drawn. Call me uneducated if you want I'm not bothered. :D

Really? You think that, huh? You mean if I don't want to do what you do then something MUST be wrong with me? Great outlook. You're not helping your cause.

I have read your input in a lot of these forums and for the most part I have pretty much agreed with you on most of what you have said, however I think that you may have a little grudge against this poster stemming from earlier comments, it is not like you to completely misinterpret a post, and I think you have this time, I read it and what I got from it was it was ok for you to not be interested in the same things they are, they dont seem to have a problem with that they just put that off to different strokes for different folks I didnt get the impression that they were trying to put you down. Dont get mad at me I just think that you were wrong this time in your interpretation of what they have said. Otherwise I have to agree with you on everything else you said.

The person who wrote that book must be a hippy or wannabe monk. I didn't get anything out of reading that.

Edited by sub_x0ne

I think that we all agree that we are here to experience :yes:

You say that you like to meditate. May I ask why you meditate, what is your motivation behind it? If you only use it to relax yourself, and it works for you, then I might imagine that you don't want any information on other possibility's or know-how on it. I think that when you are happy with it that you lack the drive for further exploration or know-how. I mean this in a good point of view :) Which is fully understandable!

To me, the statements in bold are just plain condescending.

I have read your input in a lot of these forums and for the most part I have pretty much agreed with you on most of what you have said, however I think that you may have a little grudge against this poster stemming from earlier comments, it is not like you to completely misinterpret a post, and I think you have this time, I read it and what I got from it was it was ok for you to not be interested in the same things they are, they dont seem to have a problem with that they just put that off to different strokes for different folks I didnt get the impression that they were trying to put you down. Dont get mad at me I just think that you were wrong this time in your interpretation of what they have said. Otherwise I have to agree with you on everything else you said.

:tu: Of course I'm not mad. You have a right to your own opinion just as everyone else does. I will agree with you that at first shakti_junkie was only saying different strokes for different folks and we went on about our way. Then ghreldion came in with his post and I found it very condescending. That's just the way I see it. And it didn't help things when I was called uneducated, but I'm not bothered. As far as a grudge goes, I don't really hold grudges for too long. :tu: I just call them like I see them and to me this whole program just isn't something that I am interested in.

But as you say to each his own and far be it from me to try and sway anyone else's opinion. The only reason I posted in here in the first place was just to let people know that they had to use their email to sign up in order to get the 'free' book and warn them of possible spam from that.

Now am I ignorant or have I maybe read the book and find the book infomercial like as well? I am not trying to deter anyone from their own experience, so I will only say what I have already said.

To me, the statements in bold are just plain condescending.

:tu: Of course I'm not mad. You have a right to your own opinion just as everyone else does. I will agree with you that at first shakti_junkie was only saying different strokes for different folks and we went on about our way. Then ghreldion came in with his post and I found it very condescending. That's just the way I see it. And it didn't help things when I was called uneducated, but I'm not bothered. As far as a grudge goes, I don't really hold grudges for too long. :tu: I just call them like I see them and to me this whole program just isn't something that I am interested in.

But as you say to each his own and far be it from me to try and sway anyone else's opinion. The only reason I posted in here in the first place was just to let people know that they had to use their email to sign up in order to get the 'free' book and warn them of possible spam from that.

Now am I ignorant or have I maybe read the book and find the book infomercial like as well? I am not trying to deter anyone from their own experience, so I will only say what I have already said.

You misinterpret my meaning, obviously when I called your opinion uneducated I was relating to the topic, in general I have no idea how much knowledge base you have. as for you 'maybe reading the book, I dont believe you.

It's a PDF file. That's reason enough for me to not download it. I hate those files. They should be burned alive with the idiot who dreamed them up.

My philosophy: Never trust any file that you can't "X" out of while it's running. Yes, that means you, Mr. PDF, if that really is your name!

hahahah.. You cant X out of pdf windows? I can

nope you've gotta be extra sharp and figure it out for yourself blindly. quite the undertaking I tell you what... But soo worth it. ^_^

You misinterpret my meaning, obviously when I called your opinion uneducated I was relating to the topic, in general I have no idea how much knowledge base you have. as for you 'maybe reading the book, I dont believe you.

You don't?

• 1 month later...

It seems where ever I go these days I meet at least one Higher Balance nutrider who do their best to service Mr. Pepin in what ever way they can. People on this forum have been up to now pretty polite about this but what they hey. The products suck. Eric's a legend in his own mind who relates like a prepubescent teen, his groupies sound tired and apathetic. His book reads like a cheap version of Oprah.