Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Drive-Thru Pot Smoke Gives Pair Away

starlitkate

Damn, if you smokers put half the energy into something productive as you put into defending your habit, you could be... like, the President someday and stuff.

George Washington was a bong man.

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• kaknelson

• coldethyl

• Dando Kast

• OlDrippy34

Damn, if you smokers put half the energy into something productive as you put into defending your habit, you could be... like, the President someday and stuff.

Hey, neat, another stereotype. That's pretty cool. I work and go to school mang, and smoking pot has no kind of detrimental effects on that whatsoever. So, you know...shut up.

Edit-I mean that, of course, in the most gentle and loving of ways.

I'm all about love.

Edited by OlDrippy34

Hmmmm.........

Thanks muchly for this.

I like your signature. :D

You're welcome and thanks! :tu:

I whole heartedly agree with that. Thanks for the link :tu:

As do I, quite artistic...much better then a half naked alice cooper :yes:

You loved the nekkid Alice admit it. :w00t:

I'm all about love.

I :wub: Drippy....

and stuff.

i bet i make more money than you and probably always will... and no, it's not selling drugs. Edited by Reincarnated

i bet i make more money than you and probably always will.

I wonder what could be causing you to actually believe that. :innocent:

Why is everyone so defensive? I had some bowls this weekend while fishing, myself. I sure as hell don't get all up in arms about it. It's kinda funny.

I wonder what could be causing you to actually believe that. :innocent:

Why is everyone so defensive? I had some bowls this weekend while fishing, myself. I sure as hell don't get all up in arms about it. It's kinda funny.

Well, that's you. That's how you feel, so, do you.

You obviously aren't married to marijuana, like some.

She's a good girl, never less than a dime when she's in my sight. She's beautiful, smells better than Pu**y, one can pass her around and let the homies take a hit. One can call her a hoe... but don't need to get jelous, because you know she's comming back.

:D

Edited by Kaknelson

I get up in arms about everything!

By the way I make very little. Just enough to support my college indiscretions.

None of you are better than me.

I get up in arms about everything!

By the way I make very little. Just enough to support my college indiscretions.

None of you are better than me.

LMAO!

I choked on my water reading that!

(Bottled, not bong.)

Edited by Sweetpumper

Please accept my heartfelt apologies.

Damn, if you smokers put half the energy into something productive as you put into defending your habit, you could be... like, thePresident someday and stuff.

Who want's that responsibility?

You loved the nekkid Alice admit it.

The Alice part sure...it was the snake who was shifty :P

Edited by Dando Kast

I got up in arms about being called a criminal :tu:

Smoking pot is a good thing, dude.

"one of the effects of smoking pot is distorted perception (sound, light, time and touch). if a person gets a bad reaction to it which usually manifests in a panic reaction, the person might do something crazy like harming himself or others. and that's what i meant about being a menace to society. if a person gets addicted who knows what else he would be doing. then again, we wouldn't know how will it affect the person taking it. would he just sleep it off or go outside harming people...

i mentioned menace before, because we had a neigbor that just fell victim to a marijuana user. this neighbor just happended to pass by and this guy lurking in the corner just up & stabbed the person. no reason at all, they don't know each other. while in jail, the cops found out that this guy thought that he jumped on a cat. a cat! dunno if he was playing crazy to get off but that's it he killed someone.."

What the....

That "pot" must have been laced with some PCP. This is one of the silliest things ive ever heard associated with pot.

marijuana smells gross,some dude was walkign in front of me on the way home,didn't smell to good,so i moved to the other side,dumb b******

marijuana smells gross,some dude was walkign in front of me on the way home,didn't smell to good,so i moved to the other side,dumb b******

I suppose for some they aquire a taste, kinda like wine or coffee.

I used to think it smelled funky too, but then again, i used to think beer was nasty. ;)

A thread about pot with several contributors who smoke pot that has turned into a rambling overly pointless discussion...Who would have thunk it?

This is your thread on drugs. Any Questions?