Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

"Do you believe in Fairies"

Isanguard

Do belive in them or not?  

43 members have voted

1. 1. Do belive in them or not?

• Yes
    • No
    • I don't care

For century people are facinated by the stories of Fairies...Many real life encounter has been reported through out the most part of the world,For me, i personaly belive that they realy exist...How about u guys,Do you belive in Fairies? original.gif

pls free to post the opinion.. thumbsup.gifthumbsup.gif

user posted image

user posted image

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Benjo Koolzooie

• Bright Eyes

• tendo

• moe eubleck

I look at Fairies as being real, but not in the way they are thought as, I picture them as being more like, how to describe them,... ah yes, elementals, energy beings, if you will.

They can enter our plain of existance at will, and can even be visible, they appear to some as tiny winged beings as that is what the mind interpres them as.

I guess they're real. I dont have any reason to believe otherwise.

idk...bigfoot, nessie, ghosts, demons, angels...i find them believable, but fairies, tho not totally cancelling out the possiblity of their existence, they just seem sketchy to me. maybe, that is how some interpret angels, or they r angels in their discreet forms...who knows? idea.gif

Hey,

Yes I do believe in them. Because I can see them when I want too.

Fairies are Nature spirits, which are similar to Dwarves, Nymphs, Mermaid, Mer-man, Leprechaun etc. etc.

All of them were created by God for the purpose of taking care of Nature.

They were said to be created on the 6th day, together when God created the Mountain, lakes, trees, Volcanoes etc.

And just like Angels, they are immortals...however, they can be destroyed by the Dark Forces.

In our country, there are many different types of Nature Spirits. And most of the Filipino people believe in Dwarves and Fairies.

I voted "I don't care". Simply because there was no "Can't decide" choice in the poll.

i read a great book by JAMES HERBERT called "ONCE" that's about fairies, it was pretty good, anyone else read it? cool.gif

Faries?...no. I think, in order for me to believe in something like this, there has to be at least some kind of logic behind their existance...Bigfoot, Chupas...heck, even Nessie has some kind of weight behind it, in that it "could happen"....

Little people fluttering around with butterfly wings? No thanks...

In our country, there are many different types of Nature Spirits. And most of the Filipino people believe in Dwarves and Fairies.

doesnt everyone believe in dwarves??? one of my best friends is a dwarf, and shes happier than alot of my other friends too. and also, i think everyone believes in fairies too...edit

Edit:

Offensive remarks removed.

Edited by Phantom

Went for the "I Don't Care" option,coz there wasn't any "I Dunno" opt. sad.gif

I'm kinda undecided but i lean more twords the thy are not real catagory

Yeah same here xgaryedgex.

Oh and that first picture looks very fake. The fairy looks "stuck" on.

these pictures have been known to be fakes for a long time. look at the girl in the second photo for example, unless she is boz-eyed blink.gif she doesnt seem to be taking any notice of them at all.

laugh.gif

I know. If you had several fairys prancing around in front of you, I think you would show more intrest.?!

i don't beleive in fairies...As described by medival people. They are too small to have the intelligence of man and also be able to fly, walk and do magic.

Faeries? Eh... I believe in them some-what. I believe that tales of faeries are actually refering to demon spirits. And I do believe in demon spirits.

I do believe in them.

Why wouldn't they be real???

But its my belief. tongue.gifrolleyes.gifgrin2.gifthumbsup.gif

I don't know if I believe in them or not... but here are some cool photos I have found that are suppose to be fairies...

user posted image

user posted image

huh.gif Uh... Don't know.... blink.gif

I would like to believe that fairies existed. But the pictures look questionable. I have used similar effects in my own pics to freak out family members.

check em out ! dont mean to ruin anyones fun. whistling2.gif

http://www.geocities.com/moe_eubleck/power.html

Of course fairies are real, there's no question in my opinion, although these photos I'm sure have been proved to be fake.

Have you seen any of Brian Froud's artwork? He;s my favourite artist and I think he is absolutely amazing.

original.gif

hI M8

Yes.I have got that book.It's cool!

Yes i do belive in Fairies.Belive that they are similar to demon spirits.They live in a entirly different dimension fro us.So are not normally visible..unless they choose to be.I also beleive they have good and bad among them like humans do.

Tori... you are so right, and I think Froud depicts this perfectly in his artwork.

That's also why if you see a ring of toadstools to never step within it, as it's said the fairies will capture you and take you back to their dimension never to return!

I think fairies can be deceiving. In the film labyrinth (sorry, I am fantasy MAD) they looked pretty and graceful little things, but turned out to be pretty and graceful little BITERS! devil.gif

I believe fairies come in all different forms. Each of the fey has its own special quality which makes it unique. Fairies have so many roles in our everyday lives, that we take them for granted that they're there. But without them I reckon we'd be living in chaos!

The good fairies are there to control the bad fairies. There can't not be bad fairies, just like there are both good and bad people.

huh.gif (<---I love this little guy!!!!)

just like the tooth fairy comes to claim everyones teeth and leaves behind a token of her appreciation laugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.gif . They are nothing but mythological creatures that can be applied to many different stories & settings! I prefer the Irish view of fairies!

Has anyone seen the film Darkness Falls? It's based on a true story of a woman and the legend of the tooth fairy. She was one scary fairy! I recommend checking it out as it's not the usual gory no-nonsense horror but builds up suspense and has a great storyline to go with it, without a load of blood being thrown about the sets!