Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

"The Secret"

Bogeyman

Well for those of us eagerly awaiting what the hell this was all about.You'll be glad to know the video is finally available.....It's on Youtube .

It's in 5 or 6 parts ,i've only seen the first part so far but it looks interesting.......ENJOY :tu:

http://www.youtube.com/view_play_list?p=7D6F26660CA14C1A

Edited by Bogeyman

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• (31oha2a121)

• Astronema

• DR. YO

• Avius

yeah theres a word for 'the secret'... its optimisim.

yeah theres a word for 'the secret'... its optimisim.

Maybe ...Or simply the power of positive thinking ?

Anyhoo the questions it raises for me are

If it works how far can it be taken.?

Can a physically ill person really heal themselves using this ?

Can it do more damage then good by believing in it because it's giving false hope ?.

I do know one thing ...feeling like sh** certainly does seem to draw even more feelings of sh** :hmm:

more importantly if one can achieve things to happen to you through these frequecnies, then what stops us from doing damage.

'i really want my brother to die '

think that over and over in a positive way and it may come true? this is like somehting out of X men. we all have hidden abilities? i find that very hard to believe.

Your To dumb to understand that video, they used what they talked about in there.

Anyway that means you still have to get a better understanding of the known infinitsy

Seems very far fetched but it did make me think it could work. It makes perfect sense scientifically and the law of attraction is a proven concept which governs everything around us. Maybe theres a chance we can affect it by the frequencies of thought in our brains. We only use something like 15% of our brains anyway who knows what the rest is for.

I do think that going round in a bad mood and being negative attracts negativity, my boss is constantly like this even tho hes got a personal fortune of 80 million pounds. Everybody who works for the ignorant, anti-social, pathetic, meiser of a man wishes hed get run over in his bentley by a tank. Maybe if we think about it hard enough it may just happen. :tu:

• 2 weeks later...

We only use something like 15% of our brains anyway who knows what the rest is for.

After saying that, I dont think you're allowed to talk about what makes perfect sense scientifically.

nevermind...i watched the whole movie and i did the visuals of what i want and everything but i didnt get any results anyways did anyone get results or did anyone watch the movie

nevermind i watched the whole movie, did anyone else watch it?? or did anyone get results

nevermind i watched the whole movie, did anyone else watch it?? or did anyone get results

I love this movie and I have got results. It is not an instant gratification thing though. You need to stick with it and discipline yourself to change things gradually.

I had problems at work and was becoming frustrated with how it was working out. I went to interviews and even got to the point of being offered another job.

After changing the way I think I had four things change in one week to turn my job around, and make me decide to stay. I'm a software developer and the things that happened were: we moved to a brand new modern office building, I got a new boss, who decided to change the programming language we primarily use (one of the reasons I wanted to leave) to one I had been applying for jobs in, and I got a pay rise and a bonus all in one week!!! It's almost as if I have a new job.

Now whether that is from using the Law of Attraction or not, I can't say conclusively. But looking back at events in my life and my outlook at the time, and the lives of people I know, I totally believe it works. It does make scientific sense, if you know anything about quantum physics.

Keep at it and practice releasing negativity.

;)

Edited by RedEyeJedi

As you've all said. It's pretty much a simple concept of keeping the negative thoughts out of your mind and focusing on the positive. You'll be a much happier person because of it. I believe that the mind is very powerful and that if you set your mind to it, you can achieve that goal. Wether it be getting a job you want or getting better after being sick. It all requires hard work. Just my 2 cents.

Lol, I just sounded like the people on that video. :D

Your To dumb to understand that video, they used what they talked about in there.

Anyway that means you still have to get a better understanding of the known infinitsy

"You're too dumb to understand that video. They used what they talked about in there. Anyway, that means you still have to get a better understanding of the known infinitsy."

I found a few mistakes in your sentences "SMART GUY".

Edited by sub_x0ne

I found a few mistakes in your sentences "SMART GUY".

:lol: I'm glad you pointed that out.

When your first two words are grammatical errors, you probably shouldn't be calling everyone else stupid. :lol:

dont insult my intelligence kiddo, its sad to see people like you think they can bad mouth people simply because you feel insecure enough to use the internet as a tool to insult people, when you know no concesquences can come from it. its not big and its not clever buddy.

i did try this on holiday that i just go back from, two weeks of nothing but positive thinking, and i must say it didnt really work for me, maybe its becasue i havent tried it long enough but hey.

plus on a really horrible day i thought, 'ill start this day off great with some positive thinking'

then a bird crapped on me.

Edited by (31oha2a121)

• 3 weeks later...

The trick to the law of attraction, which is one of the most obvious of laws there is and if you havent figured it out by now Id have to respectfully say its about time.. But anyway the trick to it all, the element that eludes most people is subconscious programming. From the time of our birth and I would even venture to say conception we have been influenced and programmed with limiting beliefs that are ingrained deeply within our minds and influence not only all our thoughts and actions but directly influence the circumstances from which we find ourselves in. Most people try to power through these blockages with positive affirmations, NLP and motivational speakers such as Tony Robbins. All these attempts fail miserably in the end from producing the results most people hope and wish for and the reason for this is that our minds much like computers are flooded with viruses that are out to sabotauge anything positive or oppositional to whats already there. So to really be able to will in whatever you desire you have to believe concretely that you already have it without a shadow of a doubt, that its on its way. And the only way to be in that disposition 100% is to call up your resistances either through past memories or a direct feeling and delete its charge. This is imperative. To learn a process of doing this go to the secrets website http://thesecret.tv/home.html and click the secret superstore, then scroll down and click teachers and finally on the top right corner there is a picture of a man named Hale Dwoskin. Click on him and you will find his course. its called the Sedona Method. Its an AMAZING tool to learn and If you practice it dillegently and work through the course thuroughly It will pay for itself in multitudes. I recommend it highly. :tu:

Well for those of us eagerly awaiting what the hell this was all about.You'll be glad to know the video is finally available.....It's on Youtube .

It's in 5 or 6 parts ,i've only seen the first part so far but it looks interesting.......ENJOY :tu:

http://www.youtube.com/view_play_list?p=7D6F26660CA14C1A

stupid youtube took it down >_<

• 2 weeks later...

They stated you are a magnet, All I know is you can create energy then.

I beleive there is alot of energy beyond where I can physically sense.

I would also like to see the video(s)??

It's basically an infomercial. Not really worth the watch if you ask me. :hmm: