Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Most Haunted caught faking activity live!

SpringhealedJack

Anyone still undecided about the authenticity of the UK's popular Living TV "ghost investigation" show should get ready to be convinced of its fraudulent activity.

Derek Acorah was caught faking names of supposed spirits in locations on more than one occasion, when other team members tricked Mr Acorah into using anagrams of fictional historic people that he then used on the TV show, while supposedly communicating with the spirits of the dead, and even calming to be possessed by the made up fictional characters used to trick Acorah into exposing his fraudulent mediumship abilities.

The two most famous anagrams used to trick Mr Acorah where Rik Eedles that translates to Derek Lies, and Kreed Kafer that also translates to Derek Faker, one would think that this would be enough to convince most if not all people of Derek Acorah’s true authenticity, but unbelievably people still refused to believe that Mr Acorah was a fraud, refusing to accept the evidence, and continuing on with the blind faith that is normally only seen in religious cults.

The Show Most Haunted soon distanced them selves from the supposed medium Derek Acorah soon after the fraudulent activity was made public, but since some new footage has come to light of more undisputable fraud on the show, this time not from one of the shows mediums, but from the shows presenter Yvette Fielding, who has on a number of occasions along with other members of the Most Haunted team stressed that she or the show does not fake things, or do anything like that.

The footage shows Yvette making a breathing noise when the camera starts to pan around, then someone saying “what’s that noise“, then Yvette says "what noise? Like a moan?"

The look on Yvette’s face when she realises the camera had not panned away says it all. And the excuse can not be used that she was breathing in reaction to a noise, because when the guy says "What is that noise?" she says "What noise?"

See the footage HERE

Here is more footage of suspicious activity where Yvette is caught pushing the glass in a Ouija experiment.

Glass pushing footage HERE

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• MDH

• SpringhealedJack

• rapid7

• chaoszerg

Yeah, that show can be watched for entertainment purposes only!!!! :P

I think there are authentic clips in their library of footage, some of which I have investigated pixel by pixel (Orbs, etcetera). However, it seems that most of the time, they're scared beyond themselves, and Derek is pulling some very normal looking body language in a melodramatic fashion left and right. My little psychological analysis, body language and personality/detail wise, says that David Wells is more likely real.

You know, I'll get back to you guys on this...

-MDH

it seems that most of the time, they're scared beyond themselves

Yep how can they call them selves "Serious paranormal investigators" if they jump at there own shadow?

The whole show is an embarrassment. :unsure2:

This is on another forum and you can see perfectly how some people refuse to admit the truth! post a comment if you wish you don’t have to register to reply.

LINK

kinda scary.

That woman is so super lame it makes me a bit nauseous just to post this.

I think we all knew it was fake once Derek Acorah pretended to be possessed and called Yvette Fielding a “Blue Peter b****” or what about the time he called her a b**** and then blamed it on Sam. His spirit guide.. :)

I think we all knew it was fake once Derek Acorah pretended to be possessed and called Yvette Fielding a “Blue Peter b****” or what about the time he called her a b**** and then blamed it on Sam. His spirit guide.. :)

You sir are a ****ing s**t :angry2: .........uh....what happened oh no i said something terrible im sorry Rapid7 :cry: it was my dead pet rat that made me say it.......... :w00t: Lol :tu: Just joking i agree i think that is a good excuse to use if you want to throw a insult at someone. The show sucks. Most Haunted live takes stupidity to a whole new level. :tu::D

Edited by chaoszerg

lol :lol:

Everytime he became ‘possessed’ he always spoke in the same regional accent

“Ye disturbs Ye?” “Get out whoever Ye disturbs Ye!”

Here is more footage of suspicious activity where Yvette is caught pushing the glass in a Ouija experiment.

Glass pushing footage HERE

And you are surprised by this? I knew the show was fake the first time I watched it. Any paranormal ghost-hunting show that relies on mediumship & ouija for 'results' is to easily manipulated for ratings. The show is for entertainment purposes only - if viewers keep that in mind, it still might be fun to watch, if only to watch the hosts make fools of themselves. I had to roll my eyes at the one episode where they supposedly contacted John Merrick, the Elephant Man.

hehehe. she looks stupid trying to cover her gasping noise

yeah i always laugh when i watch it