Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

North Korea Nukes - just launched 2 mid-range

rob lester

.............they really have no clue how strong our military is. Plus if they launch a nuke at the US we have a right to return the favor and they would have the international community mad at them.

The international community is mad at us already. And our military stregnth is rapidly declining due to the amount of recruits. Accept their threats and do not enter another war.

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• intrepid

• jesspy

• Stellar

• I am me

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm not anti-american and I dont go on cosmic trips and I'm not a hippy but seriously USA does not rule the world and if Korea wants to test a missile (in their own territory) USA cant do anything about it, and if they did that would be the declaration of War not Korea's.

I'm fed up of hearing that USA dont like a regime so they try to interfere and change it to how they like, including that C Rice woman who always speaks on 'behalf' of civilisation, no you dont love so shut up.

As far as I'm concerned, NK braught all this on themselves when they illegally created nukes.

Get out of the military, that would be the smartest thing you could do.

Nah, job market's terrible right now.

Does anyone other then me think the u.s should be taking these attempted attacks more serious? I have a bad feeling that korea will soon come up with the right technology to launch a long range missle at the u.s..maybe then they'll take this whole situation more seriously because sending diplomats over to talk it out isnt enough in my opinion.

Edited by Prince Of Punk

Does anyone other then me think the u.s should be taking these attempted attacks more serious? I have a bad feeling that korea will soon come up with the right technology to launch a long range missle at the u.s..maybe then they'll take this whole situation more seriously because sending diplomats over to talk it out isnt enough in my opinion.

Yes, I think they are taking it very seriously. But, we are in a delicate situation. Our actions could and would affect a lot of different countries.

Kim Il Jung knows that would be suicide for him and his beloved N.K. if he did Nuke anyone not just the USA.

But you gotta remember that fat boy is desperate and knows he has to get attention so he can try to get some freebies sent his way.

Trouble is no one is really reacting like he thought they would so now he must up the ante or just give up trying.

Oh well, don't worry I think he is too afraid to die so he won't push it too far.

Nah, job market's terrible right now.

shocking reason to be in the army I'm afraid. MacDonalds are always after staff, gotta be better. Btw can america cope with another front if it happens and stays conventional?

Does anyone other then me think the u.s should be taking these attempted attacks more serious?

What attempted attacks?

I have a bad feeling that korea will soon come up with the right technology to launch a long range missle at the u.s..maybe then they'll take this whole situation more seriously because sending diplomats over to talk it out isnt enough in my opinion.

What do you propose happen then, hmm?

MacDonalds are always after staff, gotta be better.

Ahh... that reminds me of how my instructors during basic kept bringing us job applications for MacDonalds and Tim Hortons, asking us who wanted a job there... no one.

The international community is mad at us already. And our military stregnth is rapidly declining due to the amount of recruits. Accept their threats and do not enter another war.

Yeah I agree with that but I was saying if they nuked us the world wouldnt be to happy with NK.

Why? Why would would they be wetting themselves any more than anyone else?

Because... according to the BBC. Every missile they have can reach Japan, yet only their biggest can reach the rest of us. So that's why.

Because... according to the BBC. Every missile they have can reach Japan, yet only their biggest can reach the rest of us. So that's why.

But that's been the case for quite some time now...

But that's been the case for quite some time now...

Yes... and now North Korea is firing these missiles off, all into the ocean between them and Japan. Having missiles and using them are two different things. Thus the Japanese must be more scared than anyone else (exluding perhaps the south). Edited by intrepid

Yes... and now North Korea is firing these missiles off, all into the ocean between them and Japan.

They've tested missiles before that could hit Japan though...

Some updates: China, Russia resist North Korea sanctions

Report: N. Korea has more missiles ready

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Someone really ought to slap Russi and China with a salmon. <_<

More missiles fired from N. Korea would only dig their hole deeper. They're just doing all this for attention. :rolleyes:

I cant believe they're about to launch more, this guy is crazy.

More missiles fired from N. Korea would only dig their hole deeper. They're just doing all this for attention.

Let them. The more they fire, the less people are going to be when they fire these things, and NK wont shock people anymore like they hope to.

They've tested missiles before that could hit Japan though...

Yes... and now they are doing it again. Why wouldn't Japan be worried?

And to all those that think N. Korea isn't a threat - Obviously you don't know how hateful their leaders are.

Edited by intrepid

Still you have to wonder if Kim IL Jong is trying to commit suicide or what. If he did actually Nuke any of the countries around him or within their missiles range, he would be next to die.

I still think he is a coward and is only doing this to try and get, the USA mainly, to give him money, food etc. If things really get serious like attack on N.K. is imminent then he will run and hide like a child.

Every Tyrant has done the same in the past, why would he be different.

But the best thing at this point is to let him throw his tantrum, which will get worse when he sees that no one really gives a rats a**. THen bomb him just at the point when he least expects it.

Still you have to wonder if Kim IL Jong is trying to commit suicide or what. If he did actually Nuke any of the countries around him or within their missiles range, he would be next to die.

I still think he is a coward and is only doing this to try and get, the USA mainly, to give him money, food etc. If things really get serious like attack on N.K. is imminent then he will run and hide like a child.

Every Tyrant has done the same in the past, why would he be different.

But the best thing at this point is to let him throw his tantrum, which will get worse when he sees that no one really gives a rats a**. THen bomb him just at the point when he least expects it.

I agree (surpise!). He is just testing our patience at the moment... however Hitler did that post WW2 and as one thing led to another (the takeover of Poland) we ended up with a World War in which Germany very nearly won. Edited by intrepid

Get out of the military, that would be the smartest thing you could do.

I plan to...in 3 years, when my time is up. Imean... it's not that easy to just "get out" of the military... I mean I could always go AWOL because that is the smartest, most honorable method that would have absolutely no repurcusions... :no:

I plan to...in 3 years, when my time is up.

To each his own I guess.

I plan to...in 3 years, when my time is up. Imean... it's not that easy to just "get out" of the military... I mean I could always go AWOL because that is the smartest, most honorable method that would have absolutely no repurcusions... :no:

I think joining the military is an admirable thing to do. But I understand why someone might want to leave the military with whats happening today.

I find this story ammusing, sad and good.

Sad because it's going to be a shame to see NK to rubble soon. I saw a documentry showing the capital city and buildings. They have some really nice buildings. They have an Arch that's bigger then the one in France.

Good for the people. Also on that doco i saw it was telling about the people starving in NK. Some are so starving that they resort to canabalism because they're soo hungry. I was soo shocked when i heard that on the doco but there were heaps of eye witness reports.

The ammusing side of this goes back to the Iraq war. When Bush was making his case to go to war i remember one of his line "...that evidence might come in the form of a mushroom cloud...". Well Bush there's your evidence. Make your speech. Lets go to war. Atleast we won't be lied to this time...

user posted image

This guy is nuts. On the radio here it says that Nth Korea will use force against anyone who brings in their milatary to try and stop them. So if the US goes in as Dowdy said all their pretty buildings will be gone

Edited by jesspy

user posted image

This guy is nuts. On the radio here it says that Nth Korea will use force against anyone who brings in their milatary to try and stop them. So if the US goes in as Dowdy said all their pretty buildings will be gone

Hahaha I love that movie. Why can't we EMP them? Surely we have some EMP's that are capable of penetrating the missile silos/bunkers. If we wipe all the electronics in the whole country we will surely win... And it would be soo funny. We could then walk in and take the place (well not walk in...) Edited by intrepid