Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Telekinesis

blieve

• Replies 273
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Virtual Particle

• blieve

• Ness of Psionix

• Silentom

what kind of proof am i looking for, one that will not be questioned by 90% of scientist world wide ;)

I can move small objects with my mind but am now having trouble moving on to larger objects. Anyone have tips for me?

dude when i do it i get light headed, ive not managed to move anything heavier than a pringle tube and i got spooked after i managed to actually make it roll towards me the other day so i aint done it since

i just thought of something. If animals were smart enough wouldnt they be able to use telekinesis?

it has nothing to do with how smart u are, u can either do it or u can't and if u could really move things with your mind ud know that :P besides animals are already more psycic than humans could ever be, i mean come on, they use telepathy to comunicate for crying out loud ;)

it has nothing to do with how smart u are, u can either do it or u can't and if u could really move things with your mind ud know that

uhhhh... it kinda does. most techniques for telekinesis require a visualization or concentration. animals are just to dumb to understand that. Do you think they would be able to focus at all? no too stupid Edited by blieve

animals are already more psycic than humans could ever be, i mean come on, they use telepathy to comunicate for crying out loud ;)

No they don't. they use signals such as barking twitching of noses ect. mister sarcastic. although they can read emotions in humans very well.

uhhhh... it kinda does. most techniques for telekinesis require a visualization or concentration. animals are just to dumb to understand that. Do you think they would be able to focus at all? no too stupid

uhhh.... no it doesn't for someone who claims to have such abilities (which btw ur proberbly lying about anyway) u have a very closed mind. and i resent that crack about animals being dumb. stick to playing magic the gathering :angry2:

No they don't. they use signals such as barking twitching of noses ect. mister sarcastic. although they can read emotions in humans very well.

reading emotions very well huh? and wouldn't u of all people perceive this to be even the tinyist bit of psychic ability mr know it all

reading emotions very well huh? and wouldn't u of all people perceive this to be even the tinyist bit of psychic ability mr know it all

wow...

some animals are certianly as smart as human children--some even smarter than the 13 year olds on here, so the generalization that animals are dumb is a pretty dumb thing to say,,,

an african grey can read

dolphins have language

chimps have culture

need more examples?

wow...

some animals are certianly as smart as human children--some even smarter than the 13 year olds on here, so the generalization that animals are dumb is a pretty dumb thing to say,,,

an african grey can read

dolphins have language

chimps have culture

need more examples?

you retards. i am not comparing an animals intelligence to a babies. They are dumb compared to a human being that is over twelve. most animals are pretty dumb. consider this. some animals will eat their own puke or poop even with "decent" food being right in front of them. some may be pretty smart but compared to humans, we are much much smarter. and no being able to read emotions is not a "psychic" trait. I can read emotions due to facial expressions and how they react when they talk to me. Does that make me psychic? no i dont think so. BTW your statement about the african grey is false. the only way you would be able to tell if it was true is it started speaking to you and it told you that what you wrote on paper was funny. only problem about that is we dont exactly speak the same language. Edited by blieve

uhhh.... no it doesn't for someone who claims to have such abilities (which btw ur proberbly lying about anyway) u have a very closed mind. and i resent that crack about animals being dumb. stick to playing magic the gathering :angry2:

yeah. i am sure that you and your dog had a conversation about that after he/she read this forum.

you retards. i am not comparing an animals intelligence to a babies. They are dumb compared to a human being that is over twelve. most animals are pretty dumb. consider this. some animals will eat their own puke or poop even with "decent" food being right in front of them. some may be pretty smart but compared to humans, we are much much smarter. and no being able to read emotions is not a "psychic" trait. I can read emotions due to facial expressions and how they react when they talk to me. Does that make me psychic? no i dont think so. BTW your statement about the african grey is false. the only way you would be able to tell if it was true is it started speaking to you and it told you that what you wrote on paper was funny. only problem about that is we dont exactly speak the same language.

Such intelligent posts. You do your family proud.

Agreed with blieve.

Human beings are the smartest creatures. Although animals may be quite intelligent.. That really don't make them psychic.. Who cares if an african grey can read, dolphins have language and if chimps have culture .. -.-" It's not proving how they can connect to the other worlds..

BTW your statement about the african grey is false. the only way you would be able to tell if it was true is it started speaking to you and it told you that what you wrote on paper was funny. only problem about that is we dont exactly speak the same language.

the african grey speaks english ITS A PARROT--it is not a false statement

do your research... ill go find a link

EDIT: here is a link to alexes stuff http://www.alexfoundation.org/index2.htm

i have no respect for you any longer

Agreed with blieve.

Human beings are the smartest creatures. Although animals may be quite intelligent.. That really don't make them psychic.. Who cares if an african grey can read, dolphins have language and if chimps have culture .. -.-" It's not proving how they can connect to the other worlds..

i wasnt talking about them being psychic, i was talking about intelegence---read the WHOLE paragraph critically, instead of just skimming, you look stupid when you make ignorant comments

you retards. i am not comparing an animals intelligence to a babies. They are dumb compared to a human being that is over twelve. most animals are pretty dumb. consider this. some animals will eat their own puke or poop even with "decent" food being right in front of them. some may be pretty smart but compared to humans, we are much much smarter. and no being able to read emotions is not a "psychic" trait. I can read emotions due to facial expressions and how they react when they talk to me.

funny, because you're probably 12(lol, my bird is smarter than you!!!)

give me three examples of animals that will eat their crap when there is perfectly good food around (besides turkys, theire dumb...)

Edited-UA

Edited by UniversalAbsurdity

i wasnt talking about them being psychic, i was talking about intelegence---read the WHOLE paragraph critically, instead of just skimming, you look stupid when you make ignorant comments

She wasnt talking about your post. he was talking about the post where someone claimed that animals had psychic abilities.

you dumbass the african grey speaks english ITS A PARROT--it is not a false statement

do your research... ill go find a link

dumbass........

EDIT: here is a link to alexes stuff http://www.alexfoundation.org/index2.htm

i have no respect for you any longer

ha ha ha.. you make me laugh. yeah... it can be trained to talk and to read specific statements but it cannot figure out words on its own. You know like sounding out words to figure it out on its own. maybe if you want to train a bird for a year to get it to read 3 words...

funny, because you're probably 12(lol, my bird is smarter than you!!!)

give me three examples of animals that will eat their crap when there is perfectly good food around (besides turkys, theire dumb...)

1. i doubt a bird is smarter than me. 2. dogs will. 3. rabbits will 4.pigs will. Edited by blieve

Now I am going to start moving small objects with my mind but how should I meditate and I do this with my eyes open right because I need to make a visual tunnel between me and the oblect right? Also how long would you say this takes to learn?

Thanks in advance.

Now I am going to start moving small objects with my mind but how should I meditate and I do this with my eyes open right because I need to make a visual tunnel between me and the oblect right? Also how long would you say this takes to learn?

Thanks in advance.

you don't need to meditate. If you were to meditate then just clear your mind, you needn't visualize anything. There are many ways to move the object.

When you start trying to move the object it is best to keep your eyes open. If you were to close your eyes, you should be able to see the object the way it is in your "minds eye" you do not need to make a visual tunnel. you can if you want but it is best only for beginners. I advise it only for beginners due to the fact that concentration instructs for a mainly clear mind. May i ask what you are trying to move?

Any more questions?

Edited by blieve

If I'm not mistaken, in high school Biology, we learn that all rodents [i.e: rabbits, hamsters, guinea pigs] eat their own poop. You should know that, animal expert. :geek:

PS: Blieve.. I'm a she. (:

you don't need to meditate. If you were to meditate then just clear your mind, you needn't visualize anything. There are many ways to move the object.

When you start trying to move the object it is best to keep your eyes open. If you were to close your eyes, you should be able to see the object the way it is in your "minds eye" you do not need to make a visual tunnel. you can if you want but it is best only for beginners. I advise it only for beginners due to the fact that concentration instructs for a mainly clear mind. May i ask what you are trying to move?

Any more questions?

Well I was in my room practicing for the first time and there as a pencil on my desk so thats what I am using for now because it is light and well in my prospective it would be good right?

Well I was in my room practicing for the first time and there as a pencil on my desk so thats what I am using for now because it is light and well in my prospective it would be good right?

Well I guess a pencil is ok to use. Most people would start out with paper though. But a pencil is just as good. Well whatever you use just make sure that any fans are off and there are no drafts entering the room. Anything else i can help you with? Edited by blieve

If I'm not mistaken, in high school Biology, we learn that all rodents [i.e: rabbits, hamsters, guinea pigs] eat their own poop. You should know that, animal expert. :geek:

good point... i had forgotten about rodents

and blieve, did you read the studys about alex?

(bet he was lazy...)

good point... i had forgotten about rodents

and blieve, did you read the studys about alex?

(bet he was lazy...)

I read the studies but that doesn't mean that every african grey in the whole world can speak and read. only the trained ones.