Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Telekinesis

blieve

What are you guys talking about? Talking animals? Because I did notice some talk on this site or I think its own forum section on this site about animals. Rodents and well animals. Where does that forum fit it with this site? Does it have something special to do with like humans or is it just about the foundation of all orginisms on Earth?

• Replies 273
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Virtual Particle

• blieve

• Ness of Psionix

• Silentom

What are you guys talking about? Talking animals? Because I did notice some talk on this site or I think its own forum section on this site about animals. Rodents and well animals. Where does that forum fit it with this site? Does it have something special to do with like humans or is it just about the foundation of all orginisms on Earth?

No. To sum it up here is what happened. some people, whose intelligence may be questionable, decided to say animals are psychic. I said that most animals can be quite dumb. someone else said something about african greys. I said that most cant read, only specially trained ones. Now i am going to say that there should be no more talk about animals intelligence. No more arguing. Keep to the topic of telekinesis now.

what kind of proof am I looking for, one that will not be questioned by 90% of scientist world wide

Sorry I have been around this past week or so, something had come up and had to take care of it.

Bosanchero this comment is erroneous, the issue, of how many scientists confirms the existence of PSI and or telekinesis has nothing to do with the validity of its existence.

The fact of the matter is, any scientist, who would review the data in question objectively would without doubt confirm the findings as accurate. Furthermore, such a request has nothing to do in relation to the question of what to you would be appropriate proof from

UM the membership given the limitations of the medium being used (internet).

Bottom line Bosanchero your response is not credible and would appreciate a response which takes into consideration the above.

Any thoughts?

(i'm not too good at explaining things to other people but i'll give it a try)Ok,what you people need to understand,telekinesis is not something that can be easily learned,something like this can take years to learn,even a few lifetimes,depending what you believe and how much will power you have.It is a big step for you mind,body,and spiritually,for you become aware of all of these,and what they are capable of.One thing you need to get rid of is the whole "i believe " concept,and start DOING,no more i believe i can do this,its "I WILL do this" whatever it may be.Another thing you should know,is that we are connected with everyone and everything,we are all ONE,we are a part of infinite intellegence that we have access to once we learn how to use the eternity surrounding us,it is our right to have access to all that was,and all that ever will be.So as i said before,if you are learning such psychic abilities,stop believing and start DOING,and remember,for some it may take years,others it may take a few lifetimes...As for the whole deal with animals,they are much smarter than us,we may have all this technology,but remember if it was all destroyed,or we lost all electricity for some reason,then we would have return to nature,in the woods and plains,and embrace it(like the good old days,i dont know why anyone would have it any other way!) Most humans would have to look to the animals to see what foods to eat and what water to drink,because most of us have lost the ability to tell such things,but anyway,good luck to all of you learning telekinesis and such things,and remember that our mind,body,spirit complex is evolving,be aware of it,there is no reason to ever stop growing.

Edited by Krieghammer

i just thought of something. If animals were smart enough wouldnt they be able to use telekinesis?

No one can use telekineses, not humans or any other animal.

No one can use telekineses, not humans or any other animal.

Maybe not an other animals. Humans can though. Edited by blieve

I cannot remember exactly how the test involving steel balls falling down chutes went, but I think there were two types.

One was where people were asked to concentrate and make more steel balls fall down into chutes to the left and the other was where people were asked to just watch the steel balls fall into the chutes and that they would see more fall into those on the left than the right.

I think the results were the about the same, with more falling into those on the left in both cases.

Perhaps someone has those studies on file as I do not.

i do not understand why people cannot believe telekinesis is possible. It is just like moving objects with the minds energy.

common human reaction to something different or change in which they dont understand... they fear it therefore discarding it without a second thought because they cannot fathym it being possible. wouldnt take it hard or anything, just you know what your abilities are and my guide once said "you will never have to prove what you can do" so i dont prove what i can do, as im not trying to impress anyone... as for moving larger objects... my guide says learn how to go into very deep meditations to open the ports more to allow more energy to flow. the more energy your auric field has, the stronger the gifts will be :) hopefully it helps you, if it doesnt, im sorry that i or my guide was no help lol

1. DARK MATTER of an unknown form makes up most of the matter of the universe. This matter is not predicted by the standard physics models. The so-called "Theory of Everything" does not predict and does not understand what this substance is.

2. THE LAW OF GRAVITY appears to be seriously broken. Experiments by Saxl and Allais found that Foucault pendulums veer off in strange directions during solar eclipses. Interplanetary NASA satellites are showing persistent errors in trajectory. Neither of these is explained or predicted by the standard theory of gravity known as Einstein's General Relativity.

3. COLD FUSION. The Cold Fusion phenomenon violates physics as we understand it, and yet it has been duplicated in various forms in over 500 laboratories around the world. Recent studies by the Electric Power Research Institute, a large non-profit research organization funded by the nation's power companies, found that Cold Fusion works. A recent Navy study also verified the reality of Cold Fusion, and the original MIT study which supposedly disproved Cold Fusion has been found to have doctored its data. Present day physics has no explanation for how it works, but it does work.

4. CHARGE CLUSTERS. Under certain conditions, billions of electrons can "stick together" in close proximity, despite the law of electromagnetism that like charges repel. Charge clusters are small, one millionth of a meter in diameter, and are composed of tens or hundreds of billions of electrons. They should fly apart at enormous speed, but they do not. This indicates that our laws of electromagnetism are missing something important.

5. COSMOLOGY. Quasars, which are supposed to be the most distant astronomical objects in the sky, are often found connected to nearby galaxies by jets of gas. This suggests that they may not be as far away as previously thought, and their red shifts are due to some other, more unusual physics which is not yet fully understood.

6. SPEED OF LIGHT, once thought unbreakable, has been exceeded in several recent experiments. Our notion of what is possible in terms of propagation speed has been changing as a result. Certain phenomena, such as solar disturbances on the sun which take more than eight minutes to be visible on the earth, are registered instantaneously on the acupuncture points of instrumented subjects. Acupuncture points apparently respond to solar events by some other force which travels through space at a much higher speed than light.

This covers just a few of the more glaring anomalies in the "hard sciences." Evidence has also accumulated in the laboratory that many paranormal effects are real, and can be verified and studied scientifically. Among these are the following:

7. ESP. Large-scale experiments by the Princeton PEAR Lab as well as other laboratories have proven that ESP is a real, statistically verifiable scientific phenomenon. Thousands of experiments have been conducted with dozens of subjects, which demonstrate that this form of communication is real, and that it does not weaken measurably with distance. This makes it unlike any known physical force.

8. PSYCHOKINESIS, OR MIND OVER MATTER. The ability to exert psychic force over objects at a distance has also been demonstrated in large-scale experiments. Even over distances of thousands of miles, the behavior of certain machines, called REGs for Random Event Generators, have been altered by the intention, or the psychic force of a distant person. The odds that these effects are real, and not due to chance, is now measured in billions to one. In other words, this phenomenon is real.

9. REMOTE VIEWING. The American military conducted a secret remote viewing program for almost two decades. It was supported because it worked, and evidence of its success has now become public. The remote viewers have demonstrated that it is possible to view "targets" which are remote in space and time. In many cases details which were unavailable any other way were acquired by the viewers. Rigorous statistical experiments have confirmed that remote viewing has accuracy far above chance, and represents a real phenomenon which defies present science.

10. TIME AND PROPHECY. One unusual aspect of ESP, Remote Viewing and Psychokinesis is that "time" doesn't seem to matter. One can exert an influence or acquire information in the past and in the future, almost as easily as in the present. In conventional physics, the order of events is very important, but in the realm of psychic phenomena there seems to be a flexibility to move in time that defies current physics.

11. OUT-OF-BODY EXPERIENCE. Experiments have been performed which show that, during some out-of-body experiences, the "astral body" or center of consciousness of the individual can be detected at remote locations. When individuals go "out of body" and focus their consciousness at another location, physical disturbances have been measured at that remote location. These include anomalous light, electrical, magnetic and other physical forces which indicate the "astral body" sometimes has physically measurable properties.

12. GHOSTS. Modern scientific ghost hunters use magnetic, electrical, optical and thermal sensors when they survey supposedly haunted sites. In hundreds of cases, technically trained researchers have found measurable physical anomalies when ghosts are said to be present. Although some people have claimed to see ghosts, and many have reported anomalous cold spots and described a strange chill on their skin, modern ghost hunters have shown that unusual magnetic fields and strong voltages also occur in these same haunted locations. Unusual orbs have been photographed at the same time that magnetic and electrical disturbances are measured. None of these can be explained by conventional science.

Any thoughts?

I can move small objects with my mind but am now having trouble moving on to larger objects. Anyone have tips for me?

The small object is 1, and the large object is 10.

Practice on 2 through 9 some more, or keep practicing on 10. You won't see movement, but you will still be building skill.

first of all you can bring me 99% of world population and they can all say "we can move things with our brain" i would still say they are full of it untill they give me some HARD proof that what they are saying is true,

Our brain does moves things. When thirsty, the brain telekinesis and transmits signals to look and drink water. The brain will get its water even if the water is nowhere to be seen. If the water is on the fifth floor, i'm sure the brain will get it.

Just one form of the Brain using telekinetic power by moving the body.

Telekinesis is possible just people are so in there little worlds of nothing pyschic is real they are just scared of things that they cant explain thats all. I have never preformed telekinetics but my mum's friend is a medium and i have seen her roll a pen across a table.

now all i do is wait for so person to say it was wind or it was static electricty. Because you cant do it dont make it no real or non-existent. People just dont have faith or belief.

But am not the master of things i just try them out and see if its real. What can happen really you find out that its not real of you do finds out that it works anyway

peace guys and gals :tu:

Megalomania states....

The brain has the inherent ability to perceive and interact with realty and can do so from both the context of particle or wave aspects, in relation to its physical structure.

Any thoughts?

Yes. I agree, however that was not helpful in any aspect.

Telekinesis is possible just people are so in there little worlds of nothing pyschic is real they are just scared of things that they cant explain thats all.

I'm not scared of it. I don't believe in it though.

is a medium and i have seen her roll a pen across a table..

Mediums speak to the dead, they don't do much telekinesis.

I have never preformed telekinetics but my mum's friend is a medium and i have seen her roll a pen across a table.

A medium "supposedly" can speak to ghosts. They are not telekinetics.

Mediums speak to the dead, they don't do much telekinesis.

A medium "supposedly" can speak to ghosts. They are not telekinetics.

no one is limited in what they can do, and if you want me to compare it to something in what you guys have scientific fact for... when youre driving a car, you can either hit the brakes, or hit the accelorator... the way they react are totally opposite. so if someone can see and hear the dead.... what says they cant also beable to to do telekinesis.

its not rocket sience, its common sense.

its not rocket sience, its common sense.

No. It is fallacious reasoning. Here is why:

1) False Analogy: Your analogy is irrelevant to the topic, as the pedals of the car are discrete forces and do not actually influence each other (although they do influence the car).

2) Post hoc Fallacy: A post hoc fallacy is, simply put, the argument that because one thing follows the other it is held to cause the other. Ability to do one thing does not precipitate ability to do another. I can walk, but as this is a discrete ability from flying, I cannot therefore fly just because I can walk.

Being able to do one thing does not mean you can do everything. :no:

Edited by angrycrustacean

Being able to do one thing does not mean you can do everything. :no:

Just as being able to do one thing does not mean you can't do other things.

Yes. I agree, however that was not helpful in any aspect.

If that is all you have to say about that comment Megalomania then it is obvious such an idea is "over your head."

Think about it and get back to me and keep in mind, that by wave aspect, I mean understanding the human form from the same context as we comonly understand

light.

Any thoughts?

More fallacious logic.

Circular Reasoning: i.e. " if A, then B, B therefore A"

I appreciate that you countered my point, but it really established very little.

It was fine logic.

Can you walk? Yes you can. By your logic, you can do nothing else but walk.

But you can walk AND talk, can't you? Well, aren't you special. That proves my logic; just because you can do something (walk), doesn't mean you can't do other things (talk).

It was fine logic.

Can you walk? Yes you can. By your logic, you can do nothing else but walk.

But you can walk AND talk, can't you? Well, aren't you special. That proves my logic; just because you can do something (walk), doesn't mean you can't do other things (talk).

That's just more circular reasoning.

Re-examine my wording.

Being able to do one thing does not mean you can do everything.

And now yours:

You seem to have misinterpreted me.

In the psi vs. skeptic debate, we need binary answers: Yes or no. "Maybe"s will get us nowhere, so I suggest abandoning that particular ideal as an effective argument.

You seem to be misinterpreting me. :hmm:

Use your hands or arms to move the objects. Here are some reasons why:

1) It's efficient

2) It's faster

3) Requires no concentration

4) Doesn't get you ridiculed

5) It's the reason we have arms

You guys are so dicouraging. I know this is a public site but why not go away?????? Maybe just create your own topic for skeptics? It is possible you know. Anyone can do it. Just put everything you know about the laws of physics into the back of your head. Open your mind enough and you can do it. DON'T LISTEN TO THE SKEPTICS!!!!!! They are wrong! :angry:

funny, because you're probably 12(lol, my bird is smarter than you!!!)

give me three examples of animals that will eat their crap when there is perfectly good food around (besides turkys, theire dumb...)

Most people on this site are probably at least 15 or so. I, on the other hand, am 10. I am probably more intellectual than most of you here. So if you think your bird is so smart bring him to me and prove it. Three examples, as well. My dog, my cat, and you :lol:

That's just more circular reasoning.

Re-examine my wording.

And now yours:

You seem to have misinterpreted me.

In the psi vs. skeptic debate, we need binary answers: Yes or no. "Maybe"s will get us nowhere, so I suggest abandoning that particular ideal as an effective argument.

All of you skeptics are just plain annoying. Neither of you is wrong, nor right. It is an effective argument. "Maybe's" will keep an argument alive. Your IQ can't be more than 73 if you think you are right angrycrustacean. Therefore, if you have tried to move anything at all, you have most likely fallen on your rear-end in failure. All of you are misinterpreting the original topic, helping some guy with telekinesis. Keeping on subject to the topic, don't try to go from small to big. Try and move between the sizes, from small to a little bigger, so on and so forth. I hope that helps you blieve.