Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Telekinesis

blieve

• Replies 273
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Virtual Particle

• blieve

• Ness of Psionix

• Silentom

And when they see these posts about him/her, they're going to respond telling us their IQ... :D

I aM NorMal 10 iQ is NormaL RiGHT? Shoot, I'm think Im DUMBER than the average bear. I'll admit, I try to speak mystic (again, my term for wise sounding speech) but I don't think I'm very good at it. Oh well. Guess some people can't face the fact that they are stupid. Gladly, I don't fit into that criteria, I fit into DuuRRRrrRRRRR. :yes:

Edited by Arbiter22

Everyone wants proof! Here is a proof of a telekinesis that heals.

Astral awareness, Mind Body and Spirit = power.

That video shows absolutely nothing. Just 8 minutes of talk talk talk.

• 1 month later...

now I want to move something just a little bigger. got any ideas guys.

I don't know.

I'd start by moving something just a little bigger.

yea but like what. I know I can't move a pencil. i want to try something thats just a little bit bigger in weight.

Why not just using the foil and paper still and keep using it untill it's realy simple then try a pencil or maybe a fork....That helps at times. :)

Edited by witchbade3000

If you've been doing the psi-wheel, then it's about time to start on pencils, or things that will roll semi-easily.

I dont know about you, but I'm back in school now. During a boring lesson, or when there's nothing to do, I'll try rolling a pencil.

Someone I know has claimed to be able to do it, but I think they're just full of it.

Once I thought I had actually done it, the pencil was rolling! But then I realized that the desk was not level.

Basically, like I said, just try something that will roll, since sliding something requires a huge amount of force. Even levetating something requires less force/energy, or so I've heard.

Give it a try, shouldn't be too hard, then move to something light, and slide that.

And remember, these things can take YEARS to develop, so don't expect results imediately.

Edited by Sunlis

ok I can do th whole psi wheel think with foil and paper. but now I want to move something just a little bigger. got any ideas guys.

Psi wheel out of blank computer paper. Computer paper is heavier than aluminum foil.

Also, try a pencil. Even if you don't move the pencil, you're building skill.

Psi wheel out of blank computer paper. Computer paper is heavier than aluminum foil.

Also, try a pencil. Even if you don't move the pencil, you're building skill.

I'd agree with Kazuma. And keep practecing :)

I can make it spin 5 times in a row in either counter or clockwise.

That's not that big of a deal, sorry. You can do two things to get better at the psiwheel, though.

1 - keep practicing with the psiwheel so you get better at it, or

2 - move on to bigger things, like I said, and once you can move those things, if you go back to the psiwheel, you'll be better at it.

That's not that big of a deal, sorry. You can do two things to get better at the psiwheel, though.

1 - keep practicing with the psiwheel so you get better at it, or

2 - move on to bigger things, like I said, and once you can move those things, if you go back to the psiwheel, you'll be better at it.

What are you tlkaing about. that was my second day of doing it which was yesterday.

ok I can do th whole psi wheel think with foil and paper. but now I want to move something just a little bigger. got any ideas guys.

there has been a topic like this before. Not sure if it will help much or not. link. the seventh page helps the most. Edited by blieve

What's a psi Wheel? I've heard of psi balls(?) I think or something like that.

I know it takes years to develop Telekinesis and I don't have the patience which is why I'm not trying it now

What's a psi Wheel? I've heard of psi balls(?) I think or something like that.

I know it takes years to develop Telekinesis and I don't have the patience which is why I'm not trying it now

A psiwheel is a square piece of paper folded so that it rests on the top of something sharp, usually a tack or a needle. This leaves the paper with very little friction keeping it from spinning, and this small amount of friction is ideal for beginners in telekinesis; they will see results much sooner.

A psiball is simply a ball of psi; energy. It is a very common beginner's exercise for energy manipulation.

Also, you're wrong. It took me about 2 days to develop my telekinesis. I wasn't throwing cars around or anything, but I could move the psiwheel. If you sat down and got serious and concentrated for a few hours a day, you could pick it up too, I'd bet.

now I canmake it spin up to 100 times. but It makes me tired after awhile of doing it.

Put it under a glass.

Psi wheels are garbage and prove nothing...

They work by the thermaldynamics created by your hands. Heat rises catches the pinwheel on it way up and voila spinning paper or whatever your using.

Try the psi wheel with 5 or 6 cups of hot water situated around the psi wheel i guarentee it spins.

Psi wheels are garbage and prove nothing...

They work by the thermaldynamics created by your hands. Heat rises catches the pinwheel on it way up and voila spinning paper or whatever your using.

Try the psi wheel with 5 or 6 cups of hot water situated around the psi wheel i guarentee it spins.

And put it under a glass and try that and I guarentee that it doesn't. Why don't you spend your time in another topic, perhaps one that you can be helpful in?

And put it under a glass and try that and I guarentee that it doesn't. Why don't you spend your time in another topic, perhaps one that you can be helpful in?

A glass does not gurantee that air flow will not happen.It is not a controlled environment. Perhaps checkers.

A glass does not gurantee that air flow will not happen.It is not a controlled environment. Perhaps checkers.

Checkers?

You're such a dumbass little kid. I really wish it was you, though. I'd be so much nicer right now.

It's so funny that you got mad at me and had to come on here and bother me. You loser.

lol i may be a "lil kid" (teen) but atleast im not the old man arguing with some "lil kid" lol oh yeah im a dumbass. psh. u honestly have no clue what ur talking about.

honey i think u need some help. getcha head checked out.