Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Telekinesis

blieve

in theary it is possible to move things with youre mind, if youre mind can have enougph energy to move youre hands than that same energy could be yoused to move things without them. sence any tipe of energy can be converted into any other type of energy it would seem possible.

• 4 months later...
  • Replies 273
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Virtual Particle

• blieve

• Ness of Psionix

• Silentom

uhhhh... it kinda does. most techniques for telekinesis require a visualization or concentration. animals are just to dumb to understand that. Do you think they would be able to focus at all? no too stupid

and what makes you think that animals think were all the smartest lving things in the world

they dont so plz stop talking

ps i do beleive VERY much in TK

------------------------------

I never said you had to BELEIVE i said you had to ACCEPT my oppinion.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
meditate on your third eye and soon the telekinesis ability will follow.

No it will not. Mediate and you might feel better. Calm, centered. No POWERS.

could some1 talk 1 on 1 with me about how i can b better at telekinesis plz?

If you can't even master the English language, what makes you think you can master a force so deep and mysterious that science has yet to explain it?

Stay in school kids.

• 1 month later...

Ok...So I just joined this forum because I had an extremely bizarre occurence last night... I just dont know who to talk to about it without sounding like a complete kook and quite honestly I do not make any claim to having any abilities of mind over matter or psychokinesis. But this is my situation. Last night I had my television on and was laying in my bed. I had drifted off into sleep... i was not deeply asleep at all. Only about 20 minutes to a half hour had passed...I felt a strange sensation as i slept like something was in the room ... i opened my eyes to awake and saw the reflection of the image on my tv on my closet mirrors. I took this to be of a person/entity. I felt DEEP fear at thinking someone/something was in my room and then had come to ACCEPT whatever made me afraid. At that point i had felt a feeling in my gut that went into a tingle to my spine of intense magnitude that seemed to travel to my left arm as if it had exited out of my left arm..the tingle had made my arm move slightly upward uncontrolled...thats when a small "boom" sound occured and a clothes hanger on my bed (i have a large california king so i sometimes have objects on my bed and can sleep still) flew with tremendous force without me touching it across my room and into the closet mirror. I also have a wall to my left of my bed with a shelf above by the cieling. On it there was a hanging plug to a animated picture frame that wasnt plugged in. That was swinging back and forth as if something had hit it and also the boom sound had been partly a knock sound onto the left wall of the room that reverberated even onto the left side of house downstairs...all without me touching the hanger , the plug, the wall or anything for that matter....in fact i had looked around the room to see if maybe my cats had done this...i was alone.

I know that whatever happened I do not have any ability to control it..I dont know if maybe the stress of fear or the fact i had just awoken and my brainwaves from a sleep pattern and the emotion of fear together helped create the "perfect storm" if you will for this to occur. I do believe many things came in concert for this to happen. I know when it did i was more awake then ever so i didnt dream this because my mother came into my room and asked what that was...so i know i wasnt alone in witnessing some of this. Im just wondering if anyone can give me an insight as to why this happened?, if it will happen again?, and if i should be scared to sleep sometimes?

I really after writing all this knows it sounds like bull or maybe theres a reasonable explanation that can explain this that im missing...im even starting to doubt this even happened myself...but i know what i felt, saw, heard was real. It has me questioning religion, the way i view the world, and what might be possible. I believe more in god, jesus and the natural order of the world now than i ever did before. Im not some kid, Im 28yr old investment banker. Ive read all types of stuff online that has me thinking the stress of my job and life may have manifested itself in some way. I generally tend to be very calm and try not to get angry even in situations where i should. i dunno..any help would be appreciated

in theary it is possible to move things with youre mind, if youre mind can have enougph energy to move youre hands than that same energy could be yoused to move things without them. sence any tipe of energy can be converted into any other type of energy it would seem possible.

That is just not true at all. Not even hypothetically. It is not possible at all.

That is just not true at all. Not even hypothetically. It is not possible at all.

If my mind moves my hand, and my hand moves the object, isn't my mind moving the object? ;)

If my mind moves my hand, and my hand moves the object, isn't my mind moving the object? ;)

lol.

No, your hand is still moving the object.

I love it when people refer to this mystical "energy". As if there is a single definition for "energy". Energy this, energy that, good vibes, bad vibes. What makes you think that our mind has some sort of mystical "energy" field which affects matter? Why would the human brain be connected to the non-physical?

I just find it hard to agree with someone who can't even type or proof read properly, yet seems to know the ins and outs of this metaphysical energy.

Stay in school kids.

In conclusion, your "theory" has absolutely no basis in mathematics or physics. You "theory" is completely in your own head.

Ok...So I just joined this forum because I had an extremely bizarre occurence last night... I just dont know who to talk to about it without sounding like a complete kook and quite honestly I do not make any claim to having any abilities of mind over matter or psychokinesis. But this is my situation. Last night I had my television on and was laying in my bed. I had drifted off into sleep... i was not deeply asleep at all. Only about 20 minutes to a half hour had passed...I felt a strange sensation as i slept like something was in the room ... i opened my eyes to awake and saw the reflection of the image on my tv on my closet mirrors. I took this to be of a person/entity. I felt DEEP fear at thinking someone/something was in my room and then had come to ACCEPT whatever made me afraid. At that point i had felt a feeling in my gut that went into a tingle to my spine of intense magnitude that seemed to travel to my left arm as if it had exited out of my left arm..the tingle had made my arm move slightly upward uncontrolled...thats when a small "boom" sound occured and a clothes hanger on my bed (i have a large california king so i sometimes have objects on my bed and can sleep still) flew with tremendous force without me touching it across my room and into the closet mirror. I also have a wall to my left of my bed with a shelf above by the cieling. On it there was a hanging plug to a animated picture frame that wasnt plugged in. That was swinging back and forth as if something had hit it and also the boom sound had been partly a knock sound onto the left wall of the room that reverberated even onto the left side of house downstairs...all without me touching the hanger , the plug, the wall or anything for that matter....in fact i had looked around the room to see if maybe my cats had done this...i was alone.

I know that whatever happened I do not have any ability to control it..I dont know if maybe the stress of fear or the fact i had just awoken and my brainwaves from a sleep pattern and the emotion of fear together helped create the "perfect storm" if you will for this to occur. I do believe many things came in concert for this to happen. I know when it did i was more awake then ever so i didnt dream this because my mother came into my room and asked what that was...so i know i wasnt alone in witnessing some of this. Im just wondering if anyone can give me an insight as to why this happened?, if it will happen again?, and if i should be scared to sleep sometimes?

I really after writing all this knows it sounds like bull or maybe theres a reasonable explanation that can explain this that im missing...im even starting to doubt this even happened myself...but i know what i felt, saw, heard was real. It has me questioning religion, the way i view the world, and what might be possible. I believe more in god, jesus and the natural order of the world now than i ever did before. Im not some kid, Im 28yr old investment banker. Ive read all types of stuff online that has me thinking the stress of my job and life may have manifested itself in some way. I generally tend to be very calm and try not to get angry even in situations where i should. i dunno..any help would be appreciated

I do not know, was the window open? Was there any way something could have moved very fast with tremendous force? How did you know your cats did not cause this? I own cats myself and they can move fast and disappear from my view very well, especially with little light in the room.

-Psikillion

Welcome aboard, KrisK.

The line between sleep and wakefulness is especially hard to be certain about. The impression of certainty that one is awake is a common experience in a dream motif called "false awakening" (searchable).

It is commendable that in investigating this, you sought a reality check, your mother's confirmation that there was a disturbance in your room, urgent enough for her to investigate promptly. How much of this can she actually corroborate, however?

Not your sense that there was someone in the room, your labile affect, patterned physical sensations, nor your judgment about the sequence and timing of the events.

any help would be appreciated

You would benefit greatly from talking to somebody in person about this. You mentioned that you have religious beliefs. Perhaps there is a pastor or someone who could advise you.

in fact i had looked around the room to see if maybe my cats had done this...i was alone.

What psikillion said makes a lot of sense, as you already know.

'

Sorry, but what Theory are you referring to?

A theory is a hypothesis based around observed facts. I have yet to read an actual theory here on how telekinesis works. All I see is brief, poorly typed sentences written by people who have no education or understanding in physics, particle dynamics, or quantum function.

You think that just because you can move your arm with your mind means you can move anything else? An nfinitely complex system of nerves, muscles, and chemicals physically connect your mind with your arm. Yet nothing physically connects your mind to that object you are trying to move. What makes you think that your mind can have the same effect on something that is has no physical connection to? That's just silly.

• 6 months later...

Hi I have a HUGE question, I think everyone would differ from me in here but ja...ps sorry English is like almost my 3rd language.

I'm from South Africa, and alot of people here use Telekenesis, for focusing etc...We are very religious...Now I want to know...I'm a huge Christian, but I'm very good in t.k.....Does t.k have anything to do with religion, because if it'll affect my religion I wont hesitate a second, to leave it!!! I stil have my music

Hi I have a HUGE question, I think everyone would differ from me in here but ja...ps sorry English is like almost my 3rd language.

I'm from South Africa, and alot of people here use Telekenesis, for focusing etc...We are very religious...Now I want to know...I'm a huge Christian, but I'm very good in t.k.....Does t.k have anything to do with religion, because if it'll affect my religion I wont hesitate a second, to leave it!!! I stil have my music

Telekinesis is in no way against Christianity, if it is, than you don't need it anyways... Telekinesis is a spiritual journey and if a pastor or father tells you otherwise than ask them how they get closer to god, is it only praying? is praying just not another form of meditating? is meditating not just another way to focus TK? All of these you should confront your father or pastor with... If you have any more questions feel free to PM me, I'll be glad to help you along this road... "Though I can't carry you down this road, I can lead you the right way so that you may find peace and enlightenment"

You know when I went to South Africa, no one used telekinesis.

You know when I went to South Africa, no one used telekinesis.

Again... You are infallible and your knowledge is all knowing, you know everything... You went down every street, every back alley, visited everyone's homes...

Serious guy, grow up...

Again... You are infallible and your knowledge is all knowing, you know everything... You went down every street, every back alley, visited everyone's homes...

Serious guy, grow up...

The irony...

• 4 months later...

Well, im new, and I just wanted some really good tips on how to start telekinesis....:S. And, Ive noticed some rule breaking skeptics have decided to break into the forum, lol. I m just asking that you do not answer if you are a skeptic, et cetera. Im looking for actual answers, please. >>"No bashing - Do not use this section to pursue an anti-skeptic or anti-believer agenda."

Well, im new, and I just wanted some really good tips on how to start telekinesis....:S. And, Ive noticed some rule breaking skeptics have decided to break into the forum, lol. I m just asking that you do not answer if you are a skeptic, et cetera. Im looking for actual answers, please. >>"No bashing - Do not use this section to pursue an anti-skeptic or anti-believer agenda."

Hi and welcome to UM, I can help you understand it, and help you on your way to learning TK, and other abilities, but it can not be learned in a week, a month, or even a year. Some people dedicate their lives to learning and understanding this, and they don't get results, some people spend half their lifetime and can move small objects. But the fact of the matter is that you would never have any real use using telekinesis because the scale just would not match up.

Private message me if you'd like to learn more about this subject, but in the meantime just practice meditating and focusing inside yourself, learn and feel all the muscles and nerves in your body, it will not only help you understand yourself... but it will feel awesome! lol

Realistically though, you would have the best chances of using telekinesis in a lucid dream, this way you could experience what it would be like to live with it, or even 'save the world' or even destroy it. Its all in your mind this way and you will never disappoint yourself and you will always be as powerful as you want to be. Moving it slightly, throwing it across the room, through the wall, or out into space. Lucid dreams are great, and you should learn more about them also if you would like me to tell you about it.

As for the skeptics around here most of them are just baiter's and basher's doing... whatever they are doing on this site. Some claim to know it, some think they know it, but the real skeptics are the ones who actually try to help you.

G3N0M3

Logic isnt bashing though.

none of us are bashing, just sharing our opinion on how this works, in a civilized manner.

Logic isnt bashing though.

none of us are bashing, just sharing our opinion on how this works, in a civilized manner.

'Logic' is subjective, in which case you do not have proper logic, you think you do but you do not determine variables properly, nor un-biased. So no, your 'logic' is bashing because NOT furthering the human race would be not logical at all, pushing and striving for something is our point to existance. I'f you had 'logic' you would know that, no?

"none of us are bashing, just sharing our opinion on how this works, in a civilized manner." - One your not sharing your opinion on HOW IT WORKS you sharing your opinion on how no one can do it, and that everyone who tries is either crazy or whatever else your 'logic' tells us. As for "civilized manner" telling someone that they can not do something is not civilized, especialy if you know nothing of the subject. My previous post was both logical and civilized, so I don't get where a one liner saying that someone is wrong, lieing, and a fake is either logical or civilized...

Please Agent Mulder, show with us your opinion to how you can practice TK/PK. Either that or prove to us how it is impossible to perform a feat like this and how it is fake...

'Logic' is subjective, in which case you do not have proper logic, you think you do but you do not determine variables properly, nor un-biased. So no, your 'logic' is bashing because NOT furthering the human race would be not logical at all, pushing and striving for something is our point to existance. I'f you had 'logic' you would know that, no?

and this makes your logic objective? i dont think so.

logic is logic. otherwise, by your standards someone asking how to contact Gandalf, and being told they cant is just a subjective logic which isnt true and cannot be proven.

"none of us are bashing, just sharing our opinion on how this works, in a civilized manner." - One your not sharing your opinion on HOW IT WORKS you sharing your opinion on how no one can do it, and that everyone who tries is either crazy or whatever else your 'logic' tells us. As for "civilized manner" telling someone that they can not do something is not civilized, especialy if you know nothing of the subject. My previous post was both logical and civilized, so I don't get where a one liner saying that someone is wrong, lieing, and a fake is either logical or civilized...

i am sharing my opinion on how something works. and if something doesnt work, im sharing my view as why. and yes telling someone that they cannot do something, as it appears to be fictional, is civilized. theres no name calling, no ripping on bashing on someones idea, just enlightening them that something may not work. thats civilized, and in this case its a logical stance to have.

im unsure of why you disgree with this.

Please Agent Mulder, show with us your opinion to how you can practice TK/PK. Either that or prove to us how it is impossible to perform a feat like this and how it is fake...

the best way to practise is to do it in a video game, or lucid dreaming.

but, i dont have to prove anything. im not claiming this far fetched idea is real. the burden of proof lies on you on anyone claiming its possible. the utter lack of any evidence for it, is my 'proof' that it doesnt work.