Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Why Doesn't he come out

Gwyny

If there is really a god (which i believe there is) where is he? Everyone thinks there is a magical kingdom but i dont think so...so where is God....in the Bahama's? Maybe another planet? Ooooo what if God is on another planet and when we die we become alien's and God is our leader!!!!

What do you think?

• Replies 741
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Beckys_Mom

• Yelekiah

• Bahamut_0

• AnuKabal

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Well gywny i'd say, there isn't any such diety, that is quite obvious. namaste Sheri

Everywhere

I wish you could drive over and chat

Edited by AnuKabal

First he watches me have sex then he eavesdrops

Goddess or GOd? If you say God's everything then god's a Hermphrodite. Also, God watches EVERYTHING you do Yelekiah! *Peers around* It knows when you're sleeping, it knows when you're awake. Knows if you've been 'naughty' or 'not' so be 'not' for its eyes sake.

Edited by Nadal

God watches EVERYTHING you do Yelekiah!

:cry: Everything?

I forget which book of the Bible "implies" he's omnipresent. I think it starts with a C though.

First he watches me have sex then he eavesdrops

LOL don't flatter yourself

I won't, I'm sorry.

I think that if God created the universe, then it is possible to create many other dimensions within and without it. We may have no clue as to how complex things are. God could exist on another dimension, yet close enough to be a part of this world.

I don't think we'll ever truly know. The only way god can be "outside" of space-time is a singularity (and not violate any laws). But then he wouldn't be omnipresent.

True, or weirder again, all this universe and its possible dimensions like heaven, etc, could be 'within' God itself. Therefore, all a part of the divine being. We just feel like we are not part of God, even when we are.

I was thinking the exact same thing at the exact same time.

I look at it like a tiny brown box, but when you open it, inside is a beautiful jewelled heavenly universe. I have been thinking about that for the last couple of days, but just very intently right now lol :P