Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Why Doesn't he come out

Gwyny

• Replies 741
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Beckys_Mom

• Yelekiah

• Bahamut_0

• AnuKabal

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Nice phone. :tsu:

I agree with the omnipresent God idea. In my catholic school days the nuns would say that God was 'inside' of us, yet would maintain that God was outside of us and that we were not part of God.

Edited by Rainbow Rowan

he doesnt sound like your average fanatic. The only way to prove god is to create a PHD, analyticaly studying every written or spoken refernce to a god figure since the begining of recorded time, and through comparison see all the cuase and effects, social, geographic and political motivations behind, then scientificaly compare what has been said in the scriptures, and look at it in the most intelligent way possible. THEN quite possibly compare the end result fo that to the most advanced modern science of biology, chemistry and physics that can only be ascertaind as fact and not theory[quantum madess etc] and see how the two compare. It's your best bet to "find" god.

"God" is a universal force.

I am not religious but I belive in God anyday more than the s.c. "big bang" bs.

"God cannot be investigated. For nothing exists outside of it to investigate it" -The Apocrypha of John

Scientifically we investigate phenomena which God created, so we can see the 'workings' of God, if not God itself.

I do not know where God is! God is everywhere and nowhere, he is the Alpha and the Omega. He just Is!

IMO this god exists only in the minds of those who worship it. :tu:

^ True. Its the miracles in the world we know that prove to people that a Higher Power exists.

there is no higher power concept really, only in the mind that beleives in the survival of the fittest mythology, The question is how do you define "god" it begins there , do you call him a he who is seperate from you , or do you see all things as intergral to each other creating a congruent fit, all pieces being as of equal and valuable importance, all making the whole picture??? What we have is understandings of a generic term coined to mean many things. Take your hand it has fingers that are part of a hand which work together for the betterment of the whole body, things are really so simple and obvious its perspective, that needs to open. the journey to reality is not outside of yourself, it will not be found in constructs. namaste sheri

Edited by Sheri berri

I do not know where God is! God is everywhere and nowhere, he is the Alpha and the Omega. He just Is!

What about when he comes to earth in human form to play skii ball (lol dogma)

people always say hes up in heaven, but how come we can never see him? i really dont know if i do or dont belive in god or not, but during my seventh period,(geography) it explains religons and stuff, and it occured to me, how do we know it wasnt just a folk legend from WAY back in the day (a long time ago a.d.) that someone made up and everyone belived like the "boggie man" or something? does any1 agree? :devil:

What is boring? People's answers to your questions? :blink:

I second that....what would be more boring if no one bother to answer your thread in the 1st place

Possibly she is looking for the answers she recognizes???? Namaste Sheri

Good luck to her then...it seems pretty pointless but hey whatever floats ones boat :huh:

What is boring? People's answers to your questions? :blink:

no because people stopped resonding for awhile

AHA good question....but since I believe God exists then I will wait to see what the non believers say....this should be intresting :yes: