Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Why Doesn't he come out

Gwyny

Ghosts are really astral shells, left over material from the nefesh that lingers.

• Replies 741
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Beckys_Mom

• Yelekiah

• Bahamut_0

• AnuKabal

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I was once told (can't recall who from) that ghosts only appear because they don't believe they are dead :blink:

Was this from the Sixth Sense? :P

LOL No...I heard it years ago now it's bugging me who it was that told me...darn it...all I remember was I was at a camp site with my fellow girl guides...back when my mom thought I should join the girl guides thinking it would make a lady outta me :ph34r:

I could be wrong but I think the only people that see apparitions are the religious. I am one of those people who would love to meet up with one but they never come. Every one that I've spoken to that has seen one has been a believer in some entity. I do believe that they are an energy formed in the mind of a person and manifest themselves as ghosts or plasmic vapor. Usually it comes on with highly emotional states like fear, guilt, ect...

then that ***** Yahweh could pay what he owe

You called God the "n" word? :blink:

God is everywhere.

He is inside us.

Like Yelekiah said he is omnipresent.

He can be here, there, everywhere.

^ Dr. Suess bible. :P

I could be wrong but I think the only people that see apparitions are the religious. I am one of those people who would love to meet up with one but they never come. Every one that I've spoken to that has seen one has been a believer in some entity. I do believe that they are an energy formed in the mind of a person and manifest themselves as ghosts or plasmic vapor. Usually it comes on with highly emotional states like fear, guilt, ect...

Has anyone close to you die?

They come back just to see you- I don't know about guilt. Or fear. Maybe love?

I have seen a ghost I was about 10 yrs old at the time and I will never forget it...it was the night after me and my lil friend desided to go to the gravyard and take home some of the fancy stones off some of the graves. That night I was woken from the sound of the tv from my dads room, I looked down towards the end of my bedroom and there was this old looking woman sitting on a chair, I kept looking at her I wiped my eyes, hid under the covers, I wanted to yell for my dad to come in but I was too scared to make a noise :ph34r: I looked again and she was still there so I hid under the covers and prayed for her to go away and I will put the stones back, cuz thats what I figured she was there for...stealing the shinney stones from her grave :blink:

Next day before school I put them back and I never saw her again...in fact I haven't *touches wood* seen a ghost ever since that night :blink:

I think you just proved my point, thanx :tu:

But I seen my brother in the hallway and I didn't amke him angry. :no:

What is it you think?

What point? sorry :ph34r:

What point? sorry :ph34r:

That evil made the ghost come to you.

That evil made the ghost come to you.

Ohh lol well I was just a kid and didn't think it was evil taking a few shinney stones...I thought the dead remained dead and wouldn't notice :ph34r:

I didn't say it was from anything evil. The point was that you took something that didn't belong to you and you felt guilty. Not to mention that we are all afraid of the dead when we are young. That more than likely triggered the vision.

alot of people claim that you see ghosts as an illusion...becuase either you want to, or your that scared and you believe it. well how do you explain this. I was 13 years old and my grandfather had passed away when i was 12 i was just drawing a picture of him then i looked up and he ws right there! I wasn't wanting him to show up i wasn't scared and i wasn't even thinking about ghosts....so why was he there?

He was obviously foremost in your mind at the time.

God cannot be both a divine, loving Father and all-powerful.

If God exists, he is powerful but chooses not to act on it; he sees and could stop disasters but chooses not to, to convey some sort of 'message' by taking innocents... What message could that be? That we have forsaken Him? But why? Surely his intention should not be to punish us for going off the path, but bring us back, somehow?

Alternatively, he is all-seeing and all-loving but cannot stop disasters, in which case he is not the all-powerful Being the Bible would lead us to believe unequivocally. So which is it? Would we still worship God if we knew that he could not stop our pain? That prayers were futile, as all events are random?

Take for example the miners who died recently. Their families were told that all but one lived. They praised God for this miracle, for he had proved that he loved them and had saved them from this tragedy. However, upon discovering that this news was incorrect, they became disbelievers. They denounced God. Had he watched them, believing that their families were still alive when they were, in fact, already dead? Did he watch this, and let the mistake happen, or could he not control it?

I didn't say it was from anything evil. The point was that you took something that didn't belong to you and you felt guilty. Not to mention that we are all afraid of the dead when we are young. That more than likely triggered the vision.

Thing was I didn't feel guilty because I figured the dead wouldn't know....besides I was just a young child back then and no clue it was wrong....I thought it was just wrong to steal from the living :ph34r:

I don't know about you but when I was 10 I was very afraid of things like dead people, ghosts and the boogie man. I think everyone at that age is afraid. I lived very near a cemetary too and I thought I saw things in there all the time. I now know that it was my 10 yr old imagination.

IF GOD IS REAL, THEN WHERE THE HELL IS HE?

God is in space. :tu::ph34r::yes:

Edited by Norman

God is in space.

Sorry to dispute you, but God transcends space and time! :tu::ph34r::yes:

Again, god only exists in the mind of those that worship it. :yes:

God transcends space and time

I don't know which God you worship, but my God inspired a book called the Bible, and it says nothing in there about transcending time and space. It says that He lives in space.

god only exists in the mind of those that worship it.

We will see.

Again, god only exists in the mind of those that worship it. :yes:

for God does not know those who do not know him?