Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Why Doesn't he come out

Gwyny

That makes perfect sense :wacko:

• Replies 741
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Beckys_Mom

• Yelekiah

• Bahamut_0

• AnuKabal

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

What is more wierd is that thousands of people are religious in their own way. Many believe christianity, Islam, Buddhism etc... Many many religions all looking for the truth. Millions of people believe. Funny how Curiosity is calling almost all people with faith delusional. You just insulted a lot of people. For as he said, "God only exists in the minds of those who worship it" Thats good people skills, man. :no: Respect others. Respect their religion. Don't tell them that they are delusional. ;) Have you heard the saying "Ignorance is bliss"??? Well, :lol: just think of it that way, rather than thinking that we condemn you for not accepting our faith.

Edited by Norman

And just how is this a dillusional statement norman? Is it not true? I believe it is.

Curiousity,

God could very well exist outside the minds of believers. How is it impossible?

Curiousity,

Curiousity I have read a number of your posts and I have to say you have made a lot of sense but...I too would like to see your answer to 101's question ty

I don't know about you but when I was 10 I was very afraid of things like dead people, ghosts and the boogie man. I think everyone at that age is afraid. I lived very near a cemetary too and I thought I saw things in there all the time. I now know that it was my 10 yr old imagination.

I was not afraid and wasn't even thinking about ghost's or anything just that i missed my grandfather and i wished he was there even though i knew he couldnt be...so how does that make me afraid, or make me want to think he was there? Children see the boogie man andthings like that becuase they are scared, i wasn't scared so your opinions are of no relevance to my situation....sorry

And just how is this a dillusional statement norman? Is it not true? I believe it is.

No it's not true...to me no.....to you maybe...but not me. So if god only exsists in my mind then where do you go when you die? Becuase i'm planning on heaven...i refuse to believe the last thing place i will be is six feet under....

Curiousity,

Why don't you tell me how it's possible. I don't want to hear about flowers and birds. I want good tangible evidence that is is possible that this entity lives outside of your mind.

No it's not true...to me no.....to you maybe...but not me. So if god only exsists in my mind then where do you go when you die? Becuase i'm planning on heaven...i refuse to believe the last thing place i will be is six feet under....

That all depends on how you chose your body to be interned. buried or burned

But you keep dreaming about the magical mystery tour I'm sure that will keep you happy til then. I hope you have a long wait. :tu:

Why don't you tell me how it's possible. I don't want to hear about flowers and birds. I want good tangible evidence that is is possible that this entity lives outside of your mind.

I have no proof really. :blush:

Then you are saying I could be on to something? :yes:

If there is no heaven when you die and you are 6 feet under....you wont know the difference ;)

I could also believe your a dumb ass, but I'm not going to start spitting it at you and saying these things.

No...Lack of evidence doesn't mean there is a lack of existence.

Perfectly said.

Edited by ZeroShadow

If she thinks it's possible then you don't have to agree (which I can clearly see you don't) but why not just respect it?

No...Lack of evidence doesn't mean there is a lack of existence.

If she thinks it's possible then you don't have to agree (which I can clearly see you don't) but why not just respect it?

Seriously.

You told us to prove that God exists in reality and not just in our minds with tangable evidence. You said not to talk about birds or flowers. What you are asking is to disregard the actual evidence of a creator.

The only tangable evidence you will have is creation which was created by a creator. To deny that nature is creation, requires more faith, than to believe in a God, so therefore, I can only conclude that the issue here is't wether there is a God or if there is't. The issue is... Do you want to know. Your strong opposition is not driving me to conclude that you want logical answers. Saying that all creation is actually a happening of chance sounds more like you are in a state of opposition. In your mind you do not wish that God existed. You hope that there is't a God. There is no evidence that God does't exist. And attempting to prove that creation is accidental is not proving your theory. Again, the issue is not with God, but with you. You might deny that beucase humans are all proud. We deny that we are wrong. Well, if you had an open mind, and took a leap of faith, maybe, just maybe you would not ask a question that requires no answer.

Is there a God? If there is't you would not be able to ask that question. This is my answer to you.

Edited by Norman

God is not about what you can see..He's about what you feel...Thats just how it is....I feel for all the people who try to say there is no God..Maybe your right..But what if your wrong..I'm not going to take any chance's..I feel him and he's love..I' always have....

Seriously.

Seriously what?

Maybe your right

I feel him and he's love..I' always have

Maybe you are confused about what you feel since you said "maybe you're right."

God is not about what you can see..He's about what you feel

I disagree on that becuase God is physical in appearance. You can feel Him, yes, but you can also see Him. IF THERE IS A GOD, WHERE IS HE? He is in the sky.

In other words, I agree with you.

Seriously you do oh ok then :P

I don't know which God you worship, but my God inspired a book called the Bible, and it says nothing in there about transcending time and space. It says that He lives in space.

We will see.

i agree with norman he lives in space...he'll be here soon

Do you believe God is omnipresent, Norman?

I don't know about Norman...but I know I think God is everywhere...ahem thats just my opinion