Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Why Doesn't he come out

Gwyny

I think that god has many different powers i think some how he can hear and see everything everyone is doing and i mean he sees everything!....somehow i mean he did create this planet in just 7 days what do you think he has done the last 2006 years , i also think he is very busy with the other worlds are planets and aliens (and i'm not crazy beacause i beleive in aliens, 92 percent of Americans beleive in them to)

anyways thats what i think

• Replies 741
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Beckys_Mom

• Yelekiah

• Bahamut_0

• AnuKabal

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

This are messages from the gods not a teens dream

You're lovin all this attention aren't you LOL

Hmmm BM feels the need for some attention to *note to self tell everyone in a new thread that the half naked indian guy has come to me this time (he got tired of Wayne from the Waynes World movie) and he told me in this dream that Elvis will return for a comeback tour on 06/06/06 at 6pm :w00t: and I must get to work spread the news and build BeckyStock...it's going to be awsome*

:ph34r:

I speak for all the gods not just the Netjer I am the true prophet

:clap::clap::clap::sk:st:su <--the audience for BeckyStock :ph34r: Edited by Beckys_Mom

I speak for all the gods not just the Netjer I am the true prophet

gee I know it's a mom's job to tell their kids they are special...but you must of been extra special :passifier:

ROFL, this thread seems to be doing great, I just hope mods don't erase this conversation as dot did in the other thread....

The gods have spoken to me and told me about the past and their role in the other realm, and why they backed off of Terra etc

:lol: @ BM

:blink: @ AnuKabal. Care to elaborate?

Great ..more encouragement :w00t: *nabs popcorn from the cupboard with a pepsi to go*

The gods have spoken to me and told me about the past and their role in the other realm, and why they backed off of Terra etc

So do you know what my destiny is? and what about sis?

What computer game did you 1st meet these Gods?

ROFL, this thread seems to be doing great, I just hope mods don't erase this conversation as dot did in the other thread....

You may have jinxed it now :blink: please step away from the keyboard...I didn't get my popcorn and pepsi out for nothing...thank you :mellow:

There was no computer game.

Sorry my mistake...movie? :hmm:

^Believe me, I want this conversation to go on.

Anukabal, what do you know about the symbol? and what about the 2 runedaggers? and the temple? and the pyramid?

Edited by Bahamut_0

So do you know what my destiny is? and what about sis?

I'm next in line for that answer *pushes Bahamut out of the way* ...whats my destiny? :ph34r:

Whoa Whoa TIME OUT.

AnuKabal, which gods are real? Is Zeus real?

:rofl: LOL@Is Zeus real

You're lovin all this attention aren't you LOL

Hmmm BM feels the need for some attention to *note to self tell everyone in a new thread that the half naked indian guy has come to me this time (he got tired of Wayne from the Waynes World movie) and he told me in this dream that Elvis will return for a comeback tour on 06/06/06 at 6pm :w00t: and I must get to work spread the news and build BeckyStock...it's going to be awsome*

:ph34r:

Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha best post so far way to go girl namaste sheri :D:innocent: Ha ha ha ha ha ha

funny Zeus and Yahweh are actually one in the same, one's just after he left olympus, which is actually in the othe realm and not on a mountain. I was not imformed on indiviual destinies.