Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Why Doesn't he come out

Gwyny

Since no one is on topic and everynoe is ranting it's my turn.

Anuk - You're not prophet. You think you are, but you're not.

BM - Please don't become like sherri berri, I can't handle 2 of them.

If I've offended anyone. I'm s.... not sorry.

Zero, Zero, Zero these weak attempts at attacking aren't gonna work, BM happens to be a great friend, this will be taken as a compliment, :tu: Namaste sheri

• Replies 741
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Beckys_Mom

• Yelekiah

• Bahamut_0

• AnuKabal

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

That's cool. A lot of people say they feel God's love in their hearts.

Let skeptics say what they must but I also seem to "feel" something I can't explain when I have my doubts. I'm not going to attribute it to the Christian God[even though that's what I believe it] but I will tell you I feel as if there IS some sort of higher force.

Edited by ZeroShadow

Let skeptics say what they must but I also seem to "feel" something I can't explain when I have my doubts. I'm not going to attribute it to the Christian God[even though that's what I believe it] but I will tell you I feel as if there IS some sort of higher force.

Of course there is, but know one can truly comprehend it.

Yes, even to someone who is part of him that would be too difficult, we must search for answers and come up with them as we try to enlighten ourselves...

They can say what they want but there is definitely something more to this universe. I think higher energies exist, that which many call God or angels. But I don't think we necessarily have to worship them. Because this energy is within us, it's a part of ourselves in my opinion.

I can't say if we should have to worship them or not, but if they did create us then yes, in my opinion we should worship them. =)

I know I'll get attacked for this assumption, but I think that even skeptics feel sometimes as if there is something more to this universe[iE: higher force] than we can understand, but they just sweep it under the rug or ignore it.

They can say what they want but there is definitely something more to this universe. I think higher energies exist, that which many call God or angels. But I don't think we necessarily have to worship them. Because this energy is within us, it's a part of ourselves in my opinion.

I agree. We should respect the powers that be, since we are its creation.

I can't say if we should have to worship them or not, but if they did create us then yes, in my opinion we should worship them. =)

Maybe it doesn't care if we worship it or not

It's my own saying, I am not a total idiot (I do admit that I am a bit of one)

Maybe it doesn't care if we worship it or not

I guess no one really knows. But if you believe the bible to be the word of God, then you'd believe he is to be worshipped. =)

LMFAO thanks for that! :D

I know I'll get attacked for this assumption, but I think that even skeptics feel sometimes as if there is something more to this universe[iE: higher force] than we can understand, but they just sweep it under the rug or ignore it.

I don't think you will get attacked, Zero. I do think there are many miracles and feelings (premonitions, instincts, dreams, etc) that everyone notices. But nah, I don't think we need to worship anything. We can make better decisions if we have our own 'power' and not give it to some idol.

Zero, Zero, Zero these weak attempts at attacking aren't gonna work, BM happens to be a great friend, this will be taken as a compliment, :tu: Namaste sheri

I did take it as a compliment...thanks Zero it's nice to be comparred to a girl that can kick some rear and make great posts :tu:

Aww I thought you where a guy that loved to be able to handle two women at the same time

:D

Check my profile. You can't wait can you? Only 2 more months.

I don' want BM to mistake you for an age you aren't, I'm the age of your Mother I'm 38 Zero, there is no way in HE double toothpicks I'm playing sexual overtones with you. i have a son older than you. Lets keep this respectful for everyones sake, namaste sheri

Zero, how would you know if i'm not a prophet. For the gods truly did speak to me.

Edited by AnuKabal

I was kiddin'. But I don't believe you are because you havn't given any proof. What can you tell me that will prove that you're a prophet?

you shall come to realize soon enough when the different races appear, while the new ice age starts. for this is what is to come the age of survial shall return.

Edited by AnuKabal