Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Why Doesn't he come out

Gwyny

the name of the symbol of what I see or of the symbol.

• Replies 741
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Beckys_Mom

• Yelekiah

• Bahamut_0

• AnuKabal

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

the name of the symbol escapes me but it's not in english. and the gods tell me that Anu swore that he would one day fight against mankind with his lesser gods.

Now that's a true Believer's argument....

And why is that if I may ask?

News Flash..BM is a true believer in God and hos only son Jesus :w00t:

WHY? thats is just how I see it and believe...my own faith(in god)...BUT that don't mean I am right either but I guess thats what a faith is all about see.

I don't read from the bible (kinna sick of typing this part but oh well) or go to church..I was taught religion back in the day but I chose to believe in God and pray to him in my own way :yes:

AnuKabal, how do you expect us to believe that you're a prophet when just a few months ago you were off hunting Wendigos in Canada with a sword? You have an overactive imagination, which can be good, but instead of passing it off as truth, perhaps you should channel it into fiction or another creative area.

Tell you what though. If you can get the Gods to tell you something that will happen SOON, and it happens, I will believe you're a prophet. By soon, I don't mean years, I mean days or at the very most, weeks. Call in a favor with your homeboy Yahweh. :lol:

AnuKabal, how do you expect us to believe that you're a prophet when just a few months ago you were off hunting Wendigos in Canada with a sword?

I concur. And calling Yahweh the n-word? Tsk, tsk.

Here's some advice:

user posted image

^Joking. I just wanted to use it because it looks amusing.

It sure is...

He was hunting wendigos with a sword?

=P

Anukabal, if you can tell me what is the color of my t-shirt and pants that I am wearing and what I am whispering right now, I will believe you...

I assume you mean God is everywhere, not this thread is a joke everywhere?!! :P

HALLELUYAH!! I FOUND THE LORD!!

user posted image

And I found Elvis .. :w00t:

PS don't forget BeckyStock - 06/06/06 @ 6pm ;)

I concur. And calling Yahweh the n-word? Tsk, tsk.

Here's some advice:

user posted image

^Joking. I just wanted to use it because it looks amusing.

:w00t::rofl: I can't believe I skipped over this one OMG that hast to be the funniest way *mumbles under her breath the only way* to knock some sense into some folksLOOOOL

Sadly, yes. Hours of enjoyment for you lay here: Infamous Wendigo Thread

I've been reading for ten minutes and I've been having a blast doing it...

Love Juno's comments: "I have a chupa, his name is Charles" (relatively to the comment that anukabal and his brother have seen a chupa), "i wanna live there and ride unicorns and kick a leprechaun" (relatively to the world where anukabal and anukasil, the same person IMO live)

XD

I am actually a 14 year old boy that leaves in kirkwood missouri. Maku is my neighbor who is 13 and has never been out of the country. Anukasil is actually my older cousin that lives in japan i just told him to go along with the charade. I haven't seen any cryptos and I been rejected 24 times this year by different girls

Ouch Anukabal, 24 times? Can't say that I know how you feel (fortunately), but I think that that is a record...

And you are still lying about your cousin being japanese, he could not translate anything that was written to test him, that is if you have any cousin at all...

I pity you so much...

I'm sorry, it had to be done...

You should be ashamed of yourself, you are what is called, a compulsive liar...

Now apologize to everybody, I know they will forgive you, I will!

Edited by Bahamut_0

Also, remember this:

O.K. can we go about posting normaly then now?

your answer:

yes ma'am.

!

I'm tired, I think that the audience is too...

Edited by Bahamut_0

Bahamut do me a fav......shut up :w00t:

I think I shuted Anukabal's trap hole, he hasn't made a post ever since I posted this...

Shoulda shut up :mellow:

He was entertaining and at the same time intresting

I actually made up some stuff in my apology to seem normal so everyone would shut up. I'm actually 16 have 2 girlfriends, my cousin didn't answer so how do you know he couldn't translate. I may have not hunted any wendigos but I have seen 1, and many other strange things.

I didn't lie about kirkwood I lived there for 2 months.

Edited by AnuKabal

I actually made up some stuff in my apology to seem normal so everyone would shut up. I'm actually 16 have 2 girlfriends, my cousin didn't answer so how do you know he couldn't translate. I may have not hunted any wendigos but I have seen 1, and many other strange things.

I didn't lie about kirkwood I lived there for 2 months.

I know ya made it all up but gee it was entertaining....talk about kill joy :blink: