Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Why Doesn't he come out

Gwyny

• Replies 741
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Beckys_Mom

• Yelekiah

• Bahamut_0

• AnuKabal

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

this thread is not about me it's about "God"

Yea but once you made it about you and your many gods lol it was fun to read at the time :rofl:

In reference to post # 475, now you have *zero* credibility.

But congrats on the two gfs :tu:

Back to the discussion of God, I like to think that there is a Higher Power that permeates this entire universe.

I actually made up some stuff in my apology to seem normal so everyone would shut up. I'm actually 16 have 2 girlfriends, my cousin didn't answer so how do you know he couldn't translate. I may have not hunted any wendigos but I have seen 1, and many other strange things.

I didn't lie about kirkwood I lived there for 2 months.

So how do we know that you didn't just make THAT up? As Yelekiah said, zero credibility. At one point, your sig stated quite clearly that you were 14. If you lied initially in the Wendigo thread, then why did you bother continuing the lie? Why even lie at all? If you would have said you were 16 in the first place, it would have lended your tales at least some credibility, which they are and were sorely in need of. It would be useful for you to stop entrapping yourself in lies, which I still think you're doing now.

:rolleyes:

Back to the discussion of God, I like to think that there is a Higher Power that permeates this entire universe.

I've often wondered if God might not be an energy in a higher dimension, since string theory proposes a bunch of dimensions we don't know anything about. What got me thinking was reading Edwin Abbot's 1884 novella titled 'Flatland: A Romance of Many Dimensions'. There are a series of events in the book, dreams if I recall correctly, where the main character, a two-dimensional square, encounters first the 1st and then 3rd dimensions. Upon visting the first dimension, he finds out that the inhabitants of that dimension observe him only as a dot, since he is a two-dimensional object and will not fit into a one-dimensional world in his true form.

Later, back in his two-dimensional house, the main character encounters a circle. The circle claims to be from the third dimension, but once again can not fit entirely into the second dimension. The main character then observes that an object, when intersected with a lower dimension, will appear as only a portion of its true form.

Therefore, what we observe as a sphere in our three-dimensional world may in fact be an intersection of a four-dimensional object composed of a pile of spheres, much as a cube is a stack of two-dimensional squares. Therefore God could be a in a higher dimension and through the process of dilution through intersection through many lower dimensions, and by the process of this dilution, intersect our dimension as a regularly-perceived object. Therefore, couldn't God intersect our dimension in many places, and therefore couldn't we just be three-dimensional protrusions of God?

Edited by angrycrustacean

You have no idea what my life is like. You never know when someone is lying, anyone could be at any moment. You may think some one is good for it, they may not be. Someones lie may very well be the truth, you just don't know

Well Cumrun Vafa proposed that there may be 12 dimensions. What people fail to understand is that the dimensions are so tiny you cannot detect them with your eyes. It would be mindboggling if worlds were within them (and different gods), but I highly doubt it. :P

You have no idea what my life is like. You never know when someone is lying, anyone could be at any moment. You may think some one is good for it, they may not be. Someones lie may very well be the truth, you just don't know

Correct, I have no general idea. However no lie is ever completely watertight and there seem to be a few holes in your story, or stories. While I can never know for sure if somebody is telling the truth, I can make an educated guess.

Correct, I have no general idea. However no lie is ever completely watertight and there seem to be a few holes in your story, or stories. While I can never know for sure if somebody is telling the truth, I can make an educated guess.

It's hard to tell if someone is lying on line you have to keep a close eye on what they say...but a lair always changes his/her storey around quite often thats one way of telling

In real life its all body language..and a lot easier to spot

I'm just passing by

*waves at Rowan*

:ph34r:

you don't know if it was the truth or not you just guess it was lie. Not even Maku(not mako) knows alot about me me and me and him are best friends and go to the same school.

you don't know if it was the truth or not you just guess it was lie. Not even Maku(not mako) knows alot about me me and me and him are best friends and go to the same school.

You man of mystery, you. :rolleyes:

I actually made up some stuff in my apology to seem normal so everyone would shut up. I'm actually 16 have 2 girlfriends, my cousin didn't answer so how do you know he couldn't translate. I may have not hunted any wendigos but I have seen 1, and many other strange things.

I didn't lie about kirkwood I lived there for 2 months.

QUOTE(AnuKabal @ Oct 18 2005, 02:25 AM)

I am actually a 14 year old boy that leaves in kirkwood missouri. Maku is my neighbor who is 13 and has never been out of the country. Anukasil is actually my older cousin that lives in japan i just told him to go along with the charade. I haven't seen any cryptos and I been rejected 24 times this year by different girls

OK so which one is it? :blink:

if I answer it could easily be the one I didn't say. Even in person people could look like they're lying but could be telling the truth

My family doesn't even truly know me. Only one that does is Ra, and he may not even be real.

Yes i am for real. But like I said i could be lying it's up to you.

Yes i am for real. But like I said i could be lying it's up to you.

Yup to gain attention :yes:

OK so which one is it? :blink:

hmm from a 14yr old to a 16 yr old :sleepy::blink:

It's working, too. :rolleyes:

:P Yea but not for much longer lol

If there is a god, where is he?

He is in a cave in mars, with his eyes shut and his fingers in his ears!

kidding, I know where but I won't tell any one that isn't worthy of such knowledge...

Also I know what was jesus, why the spear of destiny is the ultimate weapon, why he resurrected and why the important people in the bible have such a gigantic lifetime...

He is in a cave in mars, with his eyes shut and his fingers in his ears!

kidding, I know where but I won't tell any one that isn't worthy of such knowledge...

Also I know what was jesus, why the spear of destiny is the ultimate weapon, why he resurrected and why the important people in the bible have such a gigantic lifetime...

You're joking, right? Don't take this the wrong way. It's a serious question.

No, I am not, it is so ridiculous how humans haven't noticed the great watcher, don't ya think?