Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Why Doesn't he come out

Gwyny

I found this info about different realms, that Sufi's believe in. A lot of it ties in with Buddhist beliefs too.

Alam-e-Hahoot (Realm of He-ness)

It can also be thought of as the Realm of pre-existence , i.e the condition of the universe before its formation. It is equated with unknowable God’s essence and named Alam-I-Hahut (the world of “He-ness”). Etymologically, the Arabic root word for God with attributes (or Manifest Absolute) is Al-Lah or “the Divinity”, and Hu (“He”) is the root word for Unmanifest Absolute, the naked essence of Godhead that nothing can be said about. Alam-e-Hahoot has similarities to the Christian concept of Deus absconditus, and the Hindu notion of Nirguna Brahma.

Maqaam-e-Mehmood (Place of the extolled)

The residing place of Prophet Mohammad. Beyond this lies the unperceivable.

Alam-e-Lahoot (Realm of Divinity)

Realm of Divinity is that region where incalculable unseen tiny dots emerge and expand to such large circles that they engulf the entire universe. This Realm is also known as Tajalliat (The Beatific Vision, or the Circle of the Beatific Vision). These countless circles are the bases of all the root causes of the universe. These very circles give rise to the species (or kinds of non living) of the universe. This whole circle is known as the Ghaib-ul-ghaib (Unseen of the Unseen). It is that ascent for which the human perception could train itself for the cognition of the Extolled Veil and Beatific Visions of the attributes of God that are operative in there. Alam-e-Lahoot has similarities to the Christian concept of Deus revelatus and the Hindu notion of Saguna Brahma.

The final boundary of the human knowledge and understanding is called Hijab-e-Mehmood (The Extolled Veil), which is the extreme height of the Arsh (Supreme Empyrean). Nehr-e-tasweed(The Channel of Black Draught/Darkness) whose last limit is in the Realm of Divinity, is the basis of the Unseen & feeds Rooh-e-Azam (The Great Soul).

Alam-e-Jabaroot (Realm of Omnipotency)

The stage when the universe is constituted into features is known as the Realm of Omnipotency. Hijab-e-Kibria (The Grand Veil) is the last limit of this realm. Nehr-e-tajreed (Channel of Abstraction), whose last limit is The Realm of Omnipotency, feeds Rooh-e-Insani (Human Soul) with its information.

Alam-e-Malakoot (Angelic Realm)

When the characteristics of the species and their individuals descend from the Realm of Omnipotency, separate consciousnesses comes into being, this stage is called the Angelic Realm. Its last limit is called Hijab-e-Azmat (The Great Veil). Nehr-e-Tasheed (Channel of Evidence) whose last limit is Angelic Realm, feeds Latifa-e-Qalbi .

Arsh-e-Mualla (The Divine Throne)

The limiting boundary through which no one but the very nearest to God can pass. The above mentioned realms (Alam-e-Malakoot, Alam-e-Jabroot & Alam-e-Lahoot) are its levels of functioning.

Sab’a Samawat (The Seven Skies)

Similar to the Seven Valleys in the Bahá'í Faith, these are the boundary of the material Realm. The seven skies can be thought of as 7 energy levels or 7 levels of enlightenment . At the end of 7th sky is the height known as the Baitul Mamoor (Inhabited Dwelling) . After which lies the station which is called Sidratul Muntaha (Lote Tree), which is the last limit of the flight of the most intimate angels.

Alam-e-Nasoot (Realm of Humans)

When the features further descend and come out of the limits of the angelic realm, foundations of the tangible world of matter are being laid, which is known as Alam-e-Nasoot. It includes the material realm (most of which humans can see), and all the normally visible cosmos is included in it. Nehr-e-Tazheer (Channel of Manifestation) whose last limit is Alam-e-Nasoot, feeds Latifa-e-Nafsi. Human Realm is categorized as under:

One Kitab-al-Mubeen, that controls

300 million Loh-e-Mehfooz, each one controlling

80 thousand Hazeere (Galaxies), each one containing

13 billion Solar systems, out of which

1 billion solar systems have life on one of their planets.

Each Star has 9, 12 or 13 planets around it.

On every planet with life on it, life exists in three different planes of existence. These include Plane of Angels, Plane of Jinns, & Plane of Humans. On the other hand, it is surrounded by another realm known as Alam-e-Araf or Barzakh (Astral plane), where humans stay after they die (when the connection of soul breaks with the physical body). Humans can also visit astral realm during sleep (in dream state) or during meditation.

--------------------

That could give you an idea of where God exists...sort of.

Edited by Aaleyah-Abqurah

• Replies 741
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Beckys_Mom

• Yelekiah

• Bahamut_0

• AnuKabal

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

If you have Angels with free will, what do they do? As in, what are their roles? Or do they simply reside there. Pretty interesting. I always wondered whether or not Angels had personalities.

Well they do have attributes. Like there are angels of severity and angels of mercy according to Kabbalah. From what I understand, God wanted Satan to bow down to Adam. But he chose not to.

Anyway, in the Apocrypha, after the fall of the devil, he actually goes to Adam and cries. I know...weird. So apparently he has a personality all his own, and can even make himself appear as white light.

Edited by Yelekiah

It's 6 min on mine and evident in the amount of time it took me to answer. Perhaps your time is messed up because everyone knows it didn't take 17 min. :tu:

Me, I don't think Ra or God is in another realm. Just Anubis.

From what I have read Ra was a myth...nothing more to say really other than..............................myth like (here's a refresher) the bible IMO

As for God...he is wherever you want him to be ;) But I like to keep him close to my heart

Edited by Beckys_Mom

I was wondering about this.

" The Jinns would go to the lowest heaven and listen to the Angels conversing amongst themselves about events of the Future which they heard from Allah."

So basically, it's a bunch of Angels standing around talking about what God told them is going to happen. Obviously, there would be some sort of personality, even within the boundaries of having no free will, right?

Edited by Aaleyah-Abqurah

It is 6 min and I looked on the other page and that is what it says. It certainly didn't take 17 however way you see it because I answer stuff fairly quickly. And even if it was 17, it would contradict with you telling me to be patient. Because 17 minutes is a long time to wait. :)

edit: Apparently you don't read much on the subject.

7:02 to 7:08 is not 17 minutes.

And it is evident that some angels have to have free will.

Edited by Yelekiah

Gods are just like people. You can believe in them all you want, but in the end it al could be a lie.

A lie that we will never know ;)

(speaking of when you die that is)

Further more a lot of non believer think for those that believe in, God only do so because they fear daeth...in my case I don't fear it..I am well aware everyone who is anyone must die someday...my belief in God has nothing to do with it....Like I said once before if I die and there is no God...I wont know the difference therefore I have nothing to fear.

I also hold that idea about death. Everyone has to die. Simple as that. I dont fear it because I cant escape it, whether I fear it or not. It has to happen, done and done.

From what I have read Ra was a myth...nothing more to say really

They consider all ancient beliefs to be myths.

I think what most people fear is either a painful death or simply the unknown. But death in my opinion, is just a transition. Not something to fear your whole life. People with NDEs claim to see white light. Some call it God's light that surrounded them.

I don't fear death I embrace it, if something is trying to kill me i'll confront it.

I also believe that death is simply moving on, going to a new place. Its been said in Islam that one should never call themselves an inhabitant of Earth, but rather a traveller who is passing through.

For me, I think, you stay here for a short span of time but then pack up and leave again. You must gather the right materials here in order to make sure that your destination is a pleasant one.

I don't fear death I embrace it, if something is trying to kill me i'll confront it.

Hmmm fearless...not a bad thing IMO

They consider all ancient beliefs to be myths.

And right you are ;)

Yea and thought it was silly...anyone that comes out with that is being silly....best ignored IMO

Well, I tend to be really silly sometimes, but I do it for my own amusement...

If you have a better test then say it...

A lie that we will never know ;)

(speaking of when you die that is)

Speak for yourself, some people might know the truth...

I'm sure at the age of 14 you've had many things try to kill you.

Oh, wait, you've seen 'all kinds of strange things'. :rolleyes:

Yelekiah, I suspect people only respect the Bible because so many of us were brought up with it. Even though many people still become atheists, for some there's still a lingering respect for the Bible and they're not so quick to dismiss it. For the most part, however, I feel that it is a collection of myths joined together by the basic message of God. The stories themselves aren't important, it's the lessons within.

Edited by angrycrustacean

Yeah, wendigos... lol!

He saw himslef him the mirror?

Edited by Bahamut_0

Speak for yourself, some people might know the truth...

How on Gods green earth do you know that? If you die you can't come back to tell the tale..no one has :blink: