Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Why Doesn't he come out

Gwyny

as i heared and as i belive god (allah) exist in everywhere i think that mean if u want to know is thier is god look around u who created the earth and everything on it look more at sky at mountains look at big things that humens hard to make u will know god exist. and he only one god because as all say if thier are 2 leaders on ship it will sink in water. last thing i feel my god truly when i think about him feel my heart start to work quickly and feel love. by the way im muslim and im not very good guy :D..... u cant see god in real life or in ur dreams and if u see him in dreams be sure he is not.

• Replies 741
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Beckys_Mom

• Yelekiah

• Bahamut_0

• AnuKabal

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

There is no god

Edited by Alien_child

I have come to realise that pretty much all other cultures know who there god is and what he/she looks like. They hang pictures and have statues... But we do not know who r god is ... is it a man or a woman, who the hell knows. all we think we know that he created everything in 7 days which to me sounds like a load of crap.. Hes litteraly a stranger to us, we know nothing of him. hes just a creation from some crazy mans dream

Bahamut..I am going to ask you again...when I say no one has lived to tell the tale..I mean no one has lived to tell the tale. You say there is at least 3 or 4 that have done that...ok explain as to how 3 or 4 have come back to tell the tale after their death....people that have experienced NDE have not been able to claim they paid heaven a visit..they claim they saw a light...and are unsure as to what it all was. Everyone here will agree that there is no proof of God but yet still (for hose that believe) have their faiths.

If someone that was proved to have died and came back to tell how there is a god, there is a heaven....then some may be convinced but some will still say this person was in another dreamworld they wont believe him or her.

Anyway Bahamut...explain a lil more...how would you know where to find them if you have never been there before..and how do you know if this where possible they couldnt reach such a location?

And you are right, no one has lived enough to tell the tale, and those who know died, of course the so called perfect system of immortality has a glitch...

I'm going to give you one more clue, the last god that was alive on earth (that I can remember of, right now) was female, she was mentioned in the bible and she was one of the most virtuous of beings, unfortunately the church tried to cover up the reality (due to their bad translation, and the fact that the truth is too scary for the average person to accept it) and they kept away that part of the bible and they switched it with a lye so that people wouldn't look at the obvious, still, if you search enough you can find info about her...

I know where to find the gods due to mathematical research, the great watcher is always there, waiting, for the right time to take action...

Tell me some things that I know and I'll tell you a little more if I find that you were accurately enough...

Edited by Bahamut_0

And you are right, no one has lived enough to tell the tale, and those who know died, of course the so called perfect system of immortality has a glitch...

I'm going to give you one more clue, the last god that was alive on earth (that I can remember of, right now) was female, she was mentioned in the bible and she was one of the most virtuous of beings, unfortunately the church tried to cover up the reality (due to their bad translation, and the fact that the truth is too scary for the average person to accept it) and they kept away that part of the bible and they switched it with a lye so that people wouldn't look at the obvious, still, if you search enough you can find info about her...

I know where to find the gods due to mathematical research, the great watcher is always there, waiting, for the right time to take action...

Tell me some things that I know and I'll tell you a little more if I find that you were accurately enough...

actually Maryolotry came about when the Septugant was translated into the laten vulgate. The term 'seed' in Genesis describing that which would crush the serpent was originally in masculin form, but the latins translated it into femine.

God bless

You are talking of something else, you are worlds away of what I'm talking about...

Expect to see hidden messages in my posts...

Read between the lines...

Yet, so is time and perception the way others look, if you really think about it all humans look similar, just like every other species

If there is really a god (which i believe there is) where is he? Everyone thinks there is a magical kingdom but i dont think so...so where is God....in the Bahama's? Maybe another planet? Ooooo what if God is on another planet and when we die we become alien's and God is our leader!!!!

What do you think?

God is internal, which is why you can't see it.

God is internal, which is why you can't see it.

Some need something "solid" to cling to.

The beirded guy in the sky dispensing his judgements is something to hold on to.

A god that is internal places responsibility on the beholder.

Why do this when you can blame everything on another, even if you refer to him as God.

Some need something "solid" to cling to.

The beirded guy in the sky dispensing his judgements is something to hold on to.

A god that is internal places responsibility on the beholder.

Why do this when you can blame everything on another, even if you refer to him as God.

:tu: very well said turtle

The definition of heaven, according to the Catholic church, is in the presence of God. God and heaven are obviously synonymous to many. But for those who consider God to be omnipresent, this would essentially mean that we are in heaven as well.

• 4 months later...

What if we humans aren´t that important that we think we are? Even if God exist we are not priority no1..

What if we are just one of millions of projects god has had?

He has to pay attention to us. That's the deal. We have churches and TV preachers and wars and stuff for Him, and He pays attention and answers our prayers and all. Like that lady who prayed about lightning.

God is in Skymall catalogue.

That's where I determined he came from in another thread because I really didn't know where he could come from so it was as good a guess as any. And that's where I think he's currently residing.

Again, it's that problem of the human brain trying to comprehend something infinite (like God or the universe) and falling so short of it, that we have to break it off into little bits to be manageable. If God is a massively infinite, omnipotent being that is everywhere, there's no way we can even start to comprehend him without forming a finite idea of his existence.

And today, after spending half of it wiping my computer from viruses because I accidentally clicked a popup, my brain can't comprehend where God is beyond the Skymall catalogue.

If there is really a god (which i believe there is) where is he? Everyone thinks there is a magical kingdom but i dont think so...so where is God....in the Bahama's? Maybe another planet? Ooooo what if God is on another planet and when we die we become alien's and God is our leader!!!!

What do you think?

The Government is creating your god right now!

It's one of those super secret government black conspiracy thingies... :mellow:

What do you think?

Elsewhere *said with an accompying dismissive wave of the hand*

I remember a line something like that in A Wrinkle in Time Or maybe the sequal. It's quite a nice line. You ask a question about something that seems impossible, and get a response like it's been old news for centuries.

My current theory is that nothing truly exists other than G_d. This has several interesting consequences, and I haven't run into any that can't work with the Universe as we know it, so I'm willing to accept it as a plausible theory. It justifies saying "G_d is everywhere" because position itself would be an "artificial contruct" of G_d's. I'm unable to come up with a satisfactory simile right now, so you'll have to come up with one for yourself.

• 2 weeks later...

What do you think?

If GOD is real maybe we are in his mind or his dream then one day he will wake up then.....POOF!!! we are gone. Or we are in his body and the universe is like his blood stream or his cells and organs lol. I dont know where god is if he is real but one day we are probably bound to see him if he is real.

God is everywhere... :tu:

All that I need to know is that God is near, but I don’t know exactly how to say that with out sounding a little paranoid. :D

God's at the North Pole.

Sometimes I confuse him with Santa Claus. It's the big white beard I suppose.

Edited by ivytheplant

God's at the North Pole.

Sometimes I confuse him with Santa Claus. It's the big white beard I suppose.

Now that is just silly! :D

Why would god have a beard? SHE doesn't need one.........

For me God is in the mind of men and is as real as any other meme, thought or idea to those that believe and is equally unreal to those that don’t harbour such ethereal notions

Add a few rules a few perks a touch of fear and hay presto you have a binding matrix to support society now throw in a big book some scratchy interpretation of history and discuss for eons move to the states and start a school with eyes for the Whitehouse and practice for world domination

:D:D:ph34r: