Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Why Doesn't he come out

Gwyny

He might be in each and everyone of us like satan could be. Most of us spend our time thinking he may be out of sight untill we die but just look in a mirror or at the person next to you.

Edited by chaoszerg

• Replies 741
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Beckys_Mom

• Yelekiah

• Bahamut_0

• AnuKabal

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

:D:D:D

God's at the North Pole.

Sometimes I confuse him with Santa Claus. It's the big white beard I suppose.

There is more evidence for Saint Nicholas (AKA SANTA :santa: ) then there is God/Jesus :tu:

:D:D:D There is more evidence for Saint Nicholas (AKA SANTA :santa: ) then there is God/Jesus :tu:

And lets not forget about the mythical Satan. You'd think he would have left a pitch fork around somewhere. :P

And lets not forget about the mythical Satan. You'd think he would have left a pitch fork around somewhere. :P

user posted image

God isnt in the physical world that we know. You cant hop in your car to drive over to see Him.

Darn it all I had the trip all planned out, i'd spend a couple of days in orlando then hop over to see God, say Hi, have something to drink ^_^

Actually, the pitchfork has been in the vatican museum for years. It is right next to the reliquary to the circumcision of Jesus (you know, the one containing his foreskin!).

• 3 weeks later...

God God God, now if he showed himself to you right now, then you wouldn't have faith in him. It's a test of faith man.

Since there is some much Skepticism on god (if he even exists) why wont he just show him self or at least the disbody voice and the ray of light and say "Here I am!" just to shut every body up

huh huh!

cuz hes not real.....

It is a test of faith. Then, God can tell the difference between those who REALLY believed in him, and the ones who believed in him out of fear. There's one reason.

God God God, now if he showed himself to you right now, then you wouldn't have faith in him. It's a test of faith man.

If God where to show himself, to a number of religious folks, as an everyday joe blogs (like jesus was back in the day)..I'd dare say, a LOT of them would be skeptical of him...lol

That's where the thunder comes in right?

Noo LOL I dont know...no one does...are you saying God is responcible for the weather LOL

if so...next thing you will tell me...God sent the bad weather to ruin people ...ie like in africa...do not go there LOL just dont lol

Edited by Beckys_Mom

'Cause he's too scared of Rob Zombie - that IS Rob Zombie, isn't it?

I'm personally of the opinion that whatever might be called God (I call it god because its just a hdndy term), doesn't actually have body parts that it can stick anywhere - nor vocal chords.

Well, God can pretty much have control over anything he wants to. You should watch the ten commandments, great movie :tu:

But yeah, God can be harsh.

Well, God can pretty much have control over anything he wants to. You should watch the ten commandments, great movie :tu:

But yeah, God can be harsh.

I seen the ten commandments with Charlton Heston ...it was a load of cobblers.....but fun to watch..just how stupid it is LOL

'Cause he's too scared of Rob Zombie

lol rob zombies awsome

Yeeah, load of "cobblers". Do you really believe he killed all those kids.

NOPE...I dont believe God killed all the 1st borns...just to get at the king to let all of moses people go....NOOOOO God doesnt need to kill innocent children..he is all powerful and all loving..not a killer....if that story was true...God would have found other ways..than murder...that whole angle of death thing is a load of cobblers...I dont believe in bible stories anyhoo

Since there is some much Skepticism on god (if he even exists) why wont he just show him self or at least the disbody voice and the ray of light and say "Here I am!" just to shut every body up

huh huh!

In my opinion every day that God allows you,(or me) to continue living, is a representation of his life.

Everytime I sit and Meditate on the thought "Who am I" and by "I" I mean Here Now In this time, Place, these Parents, These Brothers, These relatives, These Friends, This part of the world, This city, This part of the City, This ethnicity, This body, These eyes, These circumstances.

Everytime I meditate on this, I feel God. I feel his presence In my life only when I look. From the most simplest things.

My family decided to get our cat pregnant, so that we could go through the experience of "birth". The beginning of lives, and we would all be part of it. Yes indeed its touchy, Im a 19 year old man so i was like, "ya right :yes: " The cat which we've named "Peach" and we named her Brother "Mario"

Peach had 6 kittens, one died not long after birth. This whole time I kept thinking that saying I heard oh so often in highschool "Everytime you masterbate God kills a Kitten" Lol. Quite sick, indeed.

The 5 kittens left, all grew, we gave away 2 the pure white one, and one of the girls, we attempted to give away the other three to breaders and such, but we are left with 3, yes 3 cats now. Irony being there is me and my 2 brothers, so we all now have our own cat.

My cat, who is named "ninja" (not by me but meh its not a bad name) She has this problem. Besides being a completely delicate and innocent, sweet loving cat. Everytime a vacuum cleaner comes on she absolutely freaks out. Not just your ordinary freaking out. She becomes almost possessed and a nother cat entirely, I was holding her when some1 turned on a vacuum cleaner, and she scratched the hell out of my arms, and also bit me. I was p***ed I slapped her around.

That incident where she scratched the hell out of me, and bit me, to get away from the vacuum cleaner has brought me closer to this cat.

I believe God has 'told' me things through this cat. Now before you shoot that idea down. I do not believe God directly has spoken to me through the cat. However In the cats actions I feel, and know I have felt the touch of god. On a most basic, caring and loving level.

I see the cats innosence, yet I see at the same time the cats will and determination to get out of the presence of the vacuum cleaner. Like it is a life or death matter, no joke. I felt compassion for this cat. I do not know why. I see clearly how this cat does not judge me, after I slap it around for scratching me. Immediately after i kick the cat across the room for biting me, and the vacuum is off, the cat will start purring and loving me like nothing ever happened. The cat has been a representation of how I should be when people put me down, hurt me ect. Also if it was not for the cats 'problem' of freaking out when a vacuum clearner is on I would not have come this close to the cat or realized these things.

If I were to hear something in the sky say "I AM GOD HERE MY VOICE AND BOW!" I would most likely say "get thee hence satan!"

Mar 8:12 And he sighed deeply in his spirit, and saith, Why doth this generation seek after a sign? verily I say unto you, There shall no sign be given unto this generation.

Luk 11:29 And when the people were gathered thick together, he began to say, This is an evil generation: they seek a sign;

Only an evil generation would seek an unnatural sign. If you take the time to look; God speaks inside your life.

quoting the bible....my turn

Satan 2:6 No creed must be accepted upon authority of a "divine" nature. Religions must be put to the question. No moral dogma must be taken for granted-no standard of measurement deified. There is nothing inherently sacred about moral codes. Like the wooden idols of long ago, they are the work of human hands, and what man has made, man can destroy!

religions must be put to the question, so in other words, i need proof if i am going to believe, i need the so called "evil unnatural sign". Because without proof, we cant be sure of anything

now dont get me wrong, i do believe in a god, just not the same type as you do, here is my definition from MY bible

From the book of Lucifer: it is a popular misconception that the Satanist does not believe in God. The concept of "God," as interpreted by man, has been so varied throughout the ages, that the Satanist simply accepts the definition which suits him best. Man has

always created his gods, rather than his gods creating him. God is, to some, benign-to others, terrifying. To the Satanist "God"-by whatever name he is called, or by no name at all-is seen as the balancing factor in nature, and not as being concerned with suffering.

Edited by demonic presence

One of the most influential films in my life, "Pulp Fiction."

user posted image

Where Samuel L. Jackson and John Travolta, are both hitmen. And they go to kill these guys for a suitcase with the mysterious glowing item. and just before Samuel L. Jackson Kills the man he was talking to he says

The path of the righteous man is beset on all sides by the iniquities of the selfish and the tyranny of evil men. Blessed is he who, in the name of charity and good will, shepherds the weak through the valley of the darkness. For he is truly his brother's keeper and the finder of lost children. And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who attempt to poison and destroy my brothers. And you will know I am the Lord when I lay my vengeance upon thee.

They both blow 50 holes in this guy, Then as they are leaving one guy pops out of the bathroom and fire off all his shots at Samuel L. Jackson and John Travolta. They both blink a few times, look at themselves, look at eachother, they see that neither are wounded, then they both kill this man. I'm sure you know the scene well.

Samuel L. Jackson says it was Divine intervention. And as he moves you can see there are bollet holes right behind him.

Later there is a big ordeal, and he quits his Job, claiming this was a sign from god.

Now in my Life im positive Ive dodged quite a few bullets. I should have died, and Until I put into account God, I did not see the "Divine Intervention."

My life undertook a radicle change after I realized what was happening to my life. Once I realized how to perceive life. Through time people and things began to influence me and I lost the purity I once had as a Child. My goal today is to re-atain my purity innocense, and simplicity, so that I can see the world UN-tainted.