Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Why Doesn't he come out

Gwyny

Meh it's not so bad having your own clan, I have already taken a liking to it. :tsu::santa:

• Replies 741
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Beckys_Mom

• Yelekiah

• Bahamut_0

• AnuKabal

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

For the record, I'm not getting involved in this. Regardless of what is in Boltwave's signature.

Awww not DR...... :cry:

However your little Anti-Raw Berris clan thing came into this, realize that there's already been an answer. There is now a Flamer Awareness Network due to your work. Great job.

To reply to the original post, it all depends on who you are. Some think God/The All is everywhere.

I am not a Christian, so I can't answer as they would, but we can only make the universal spirit come out in our own free will. The universe survives in all of us, and we are what 'God' is, in a sense. The collective consciousness is what 'God' in this context is.

I say it 'God' because I am using it as interchangable with the One or the All, the universal consciousness we are all a part of, as I believe.

Do you realize the weight of what you're saying?

You insult people for 'fun', violating the UM rules for flaming AND creating groups?

Someone should report you... maybe I shall.

Me, insulting people for fun?

No, it's simply a place for others like myself that have grown weary with all of this have a place to vent, I wouldn't doubt I've probably been talked about a few times, seems fair aye?

You have a place to vent... against a particular group...

I don't know about anyone else, but I've only noted about you out of UM by saying "I'm waiting for Boltwave's post" and "This disgusts me, that he's flaming again."

Please, can we get back on topic? It seems my on topic post was completely ignored. If you need to continue this conversation that badly, I have contact information.

You have a place to vent... against a particular group...

I don't know about anyone else, but I've only noted about you out of UM by saying "I'm waiting for Boltwave's post" and "This disgusts me, that he's flaming again."

Please, can we get back on topic? It seems my on topic post was completely ignored. If you need to continue this conversation that badly, I have contact information.

So as you see it's only fair for me to create an entirely seperate group of my own? Perhaps to avoid any further debates and flames on this board? Acknowledging that I have been spoken of is just as a serious offence as me having a link in my signature, thus it's equated.

Anyways yes back on topic.

...May I remind people that forming "clique" groups is against UM rules, for reasons that can be seen here.

Anyone who goes out of their way to target certain members negatively is breaking the rules, and will be dealt with.... So please keep this in mind.

Now, please get back on topic.

It's right on most things.

like?

I'm afraid it's TOP SECRET :yes: Well lets see, it's views on world peace, unity, equality, its teaching about past religions, its translations of other religious writings. Pretty much everything.

What kind of an answer is that?

Zanny, you gimme a better answer.

It's "your religion" so you are going to have to answer that one.

Well, I'm pretty much a Diest so I can't really tell you. All I believe is that there was a designer to this universe and existance. I think it's far too complex to just have happened to end up the way it did. I think just the fact that we can even ask questions such as "Why are we here"? is enough to convince me it's divine.

Well, I'm pretty much a Diest so I can't really tell you.

:devil: Long time no see zero

So you are a

I will be nice for now....How ye be?

Well, I'm pretty much a Diest so I can't really tell you. All I believe is that there was a designer to this universe and existance. I think it's far too complex to just have happened to end up the way it did. I think just the fact that we can even ask questions such as "Why are we here"? is enough to convince me it's divine.

Are you sure you are a diest LOL cuz last time you told us you pretended to be a christian ...so are you really for sure a diest?

In the gospel of Judas Jesus told him things he never told the other deciples like the kingdom of God he said there are so many rooms in my fathers mansion but he also talked of God being all knowing and his judgement we should all be loyal like him for when the time comes God will return to Earth and his word alone will bring evil to a halt that time is nearing for the darkness will be no more.