Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

wierd storm cloud shapes

Ghostboo

i'm in the u.s and there was a bad storm a few days ago and during it,the wind got so strong that a tree fell down and that knocked the telephone pole down which pulled the wire out of the pole near us,tripping our power supply and leaving us in the dark.after the wirst was over,i went outside and talked to some of my friends.they went to examine the tree but i passed up the subject and looked up to the sky.what i saw shocked me.i saw 3 shadows inside a large hole in the clouds.also i saw a few pairs of eyes and a "demon"with a large hand.my friend told me it was the "council of demons"that appeared afetr a storm or disaster.i'm sure that's not what it is,but it is very interesting to think of. :st

Ghostboo

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Kira

• Dowdy

• Test_Bear

• PurpleStuart

Yeah, I hate those big-handed, multi-eyed cloud demons.  :s8  What a pain, hey?  :-/

:s2 ;D yeah esp if they appear 4 dinner and want feeding :se

• 4 weeks later...

:s2 :s2 :s2 :s2

either some people have very, very slow reactions - not taking about you in particular, Mystify, (like homer simpson when he was being examined be the FBI and he got hit on the knee and it took him two hours to feel the hit) or people just can't be stuffed reading the post until a month later :s01

hmmm, i guess that's a mystery in itself :sj

Dowdy - there's a whole bunch of posts on this forum i just haven't had the time to read - i imagine it is the same for everyone else. The timing of a reply is generally unimportant, it's the taking part that counts.

it's the thought that counts :s04

I have to agree with P.S. Dowdy. When I came back to the forum after about two months away there was sooo much to catch up on and I still am ???

BTW Dowdy you wouldn't have your tongue firmly in your cheek would you? :s2

I know I get lost... horribley so... I can't figure out when messages were posted so I visit the same few over and over again....

Sometimes when I log on, I peer into the messages, and see Saruman and Magikman counciling together, plotting how to get me even more hoplessley lost.

8)

ahhh poor TEST BEAR :s2 :s2 :s2