Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Is Bigfoot an Alien?

WiseguY

First a little background info:

When I was 15 I had a neighbor who spoke frankly of his experiances while serving as a special forces search and rescue officer. He told me one in particular, during Vietnam he was sent on a search and rescue mission and to his surprise it was a downed ET space craft. He even scooped an injured one off the ground.

He also described how our gov't is secretly working with many alien species. One of which is the notorious BIGFOOT. He said they are not of this planet and in fact are used as physical laborers by the more intelligent ETs.

Now my question: Is Bigfoot an Alien?

Has anyone read of another such claim by an insider or have any other information on the subject?

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• psyche101

• Agent. Mulder

• WiseguY

• DieChecker

I dont think bigfoot is an alien. I think bigfoot is a different species of human that didnt evolve from the apes properly.

I don't think big foot is an alien, because he looks too ape like

yeah, im gonna have to agree with him here. he seems like that gigantopiphicus*spelling?* ape thing they found. not really an alien. just a possible missing link

I hate to mention the name, but your initial post is just a bit too close to let it slide. There is a person who thinks of himself as a bigfoot researcher who feels along the same lines. I personally think that he is a wackjob, but you might me interested in what he says.

His name is Erik Beckjord. Ewww.

I feel dirty now.

yeah that sounds plausable i guess but there has to be more than one i mean how long do pre-evolved humans live for? :alien:

Yes Bigfoot is apelike but there are ET'S called the nordics that look human just slender and a bit taller w/ white hair and fair skin. There are also Reptilians who look like humanoid lizards. My point is yes it's probably a species like Gigantopithicus(spelling) but it could be alien to this planet, never know.

This neighbor of mine was probably crazy but he spoke of these things as though he was convinced of them and really did witness it first-hand. He spoke of a trilateral commision and a kind of inter-galactic federation similar to the movie "Star Wars" where representatives from different alien species gather. He said so much more but I can't remember.

Another thing; there is said to be many underground facilities where aliens and humans work together regarding advanced technology and what not. Anyway a large network of underground facilities exists beneath or near mt. shasta, and this is where most Bigfoot sightings are.

Don't get me wrong I don't believe all this is true without evidence. I just like exploring new ideas and the stories on the subject are fascinating.

I'll check out that wackjob Erik Beckford :).

Bigfoot alien?

Possible, but as people have said before myself he is more Ape like as if it hasn't evolved from ape to human, but it depends all on what you believe on that matter if we evolved from apes or we were made by god, or put here by aliens etc.

But as for your other post on this guy, just a thing here i may not be a expert but hey, ifthis guy was part of experiments, protecting this stuff etc he wouldn't be put back into society near people and esp telling people of these storys unless he found out and they never knew.

As for the bit about the mt shasta i read up on some of it and there are theories of there being bases there investigating alien life and linked with Telos.

But well to be honest is this underground place connected with bigfoot, i don't think so, my reason is big foot is a species much like a gorialla, or chimp, nothing more nothing less, as well there seen and then they go there not aliens as well hiding behind a rug isn't well that good of a plan.

But as for the galatic space talks thats one thing too far.

Bigfoot alien?

Possible, but as people have said before myself he is more Ape like as if it hasn't evolved from ape to human, but it depends all on what you believe on that matter if we evolved from apes or we were made by god, or put here by aliens etc.

But as for your other post on this guy, just a thing here i may not be a expert but hey, ifthis guy was part of experiments, protecting this stuff etc he wouldn't be put back into society near people and esp telling people of these storys unless he found out and they never knew.

As for the bit about the mt shasta i read up on some of it and there are theories of there being bases there investigating alien life and linked with Telos.

But well to be honest is this underground place connected with bigfoot, i don't think so, my reason is big foot is a species much like a gorialla, or chimp, nothing more nothing less, as well there seen and then they go there not aliens as well hiding behind a rug isn't well that good of a plan.

But as for the galatic space talks thats one thing too far.

I think bigfoot is a different species of human that didnt evolve from the apes properly.

There's no evolving properly and improperly...

Since Bigfoot does not exist, he is not an alien...

seriouslly, we have no real evidence bigfoot exists, and we have no evidence aliens exist,

so YES BIGFOOT IS ALIEN :)

if bigfoot existed dont you think we would have run in a skeleton or something by now, all we ever get are blurry pics or videos brought to us by people we know are liers :)

Yes Bigfoot is apelike but there are ET'S called the nordics that look human just slender and a bit taller w/ white hair and fair skin. There are also Reptilians who look like humanoid lizards. My point is yes it's probably a species like Gigantopithicus(spelling) but it could be alien to this planet, never know.

This neighbor of mine was probably crazy but he spoke of these things as though he was convinced of them and really did witness it first-hand. He spoke of a trilateral commision and a kind of inter-galactic federation similar to the movie "Star Wars" where representatives from different alien species gather. He said so much more but I can't remember.

Another thing; there is said to be many underground facilities where aliens and humans work together regarding advanced technology and what not. Anyway a large network of underground facilities exists beneath or near mt. shasta, and this is where most Bigfoot sightings are.

Don't get me wrong I don't believe all this is true without evidence. I just like exploring new ideas and the stories on the subject are fascinating.

I'll check out that wackjob Erik Beckford :).

:tu: Very well put, Mr. Wiseguy. Either could be true. Since it is bipedal, it is almost certainly intelligent, and one of the most intelligent things to do would be to find places beyond the limits of human travel and hunting. I've always thought Yeti, bigfoot, etc. are just varieties of gigantopithecus. And there have also been excellent sitings of tall hairy intelligent aliens. No Gigantopithecus fossils later than a million years ago have been found, but high mountains and dense forests have never yielded many fossils.

~~~Cebrakon

:tu: Very well put, Mr. Wiseguy. Either could be true. Since it is bipedal, it is almost certainly intelligent, and one of the most intelligent things to do would be to find places beyond the limits of human travel and hunting. I've always thought Yeti, bigfoot, etc. are just varieties of gigantopithecus. And there have also been excellent sitings of tall hairy intelligent aliens. No Gigantopithecus fossils later than a million years ago have been found, but high mountains and dense forests have never yielded many fossils.

~~~Cebrakon

I see a geat deal of people putting forward the thought that Bigfoots origins lie in the Gigantopithecus history. I do not think this is possible. Aren't we massivly different from apes in structure?

For instance, (robbieb, frogfish, RKD, you can confirm all this right?) an Apes skull sits forward on it's backbone in comparison to a sapien, this is part of the skeletal structure of animals that rely on fours, not bipedal creatures??

Stikes me if a Bigfoot existed, and, for those crying skeptic (well, even though I have been knocked of second most skeptical pedestal !! Not happy Jan) I am not 100% against this idea, we have a forum member kind enough to PM me that I firmly believe has seen the creature, and not a case of mistaken identity. So, back to that first sentance, if such a biped was discovered, my bet would be more toward a surviving species of Neanderthal, rather than an elusive ape. Doubt he gets around in a funky flying saucer though.

Anyone know how he Mawa thing is progressing? Any pics released yet?

Edited by psyche101

This is supposed to be true story:

Once, in Canada, a man and his brother were out hunting when they saw a pair of sasquatch standing near a fence. They fired over their heads to try and scare them away. The sasquatch turned round and they had glowing yellow-green eyes. One of them made a whining noise and a whole squad of the darn things came strolling out the forest, as a red glowing UFO appeared overhead. One of the men fired at the lead sasquatch and the shot hit it in the stomach. The sasquatch showed slight signs of surprise and mild pain, grunted, and raised a hand to the sky. The UFO disappeared and all the sasquatch went back into the woods. Shortly afterwards, one of the men went into a trance... :hmm:. I don't know about this, though...it seems very far-fetched... :no:

Edited by Mister E.

wow alot more discussion than I anticipated, good stuff.

Understand, in this thread I'm not saying Bigfoot IS real, just posing a hypothetical question. So please don't turn this into a Bigfoot is real/not real debate.

wow alot more discussion than I anticipated, good stuff.

Understand, in this thread I'm not saying Bigfoot IS real, just posing a hypothetical question. So please don't turn this into a Bigfoot is real/not real debate.

BUT BIGFOOT IS REAL! SERIOUSLY!!!!

lol, k, im just joking.

........hes not an alien though

we look liek apes, apes look liek us we look liek aliens, aliens look liek us some people look liek animals some animals look liek people :yes:

I personally don't believe that the Sasquatch/Bigfoot is an alien or comes from a alien spiecies but to me (no offense) it kinda makes me laugh at the idea that Saquatch might be a alien or something. I don't believe or disbelieve in the Sasquatch. I was never really brought up with the belief in the big hairy guy. And I've seen enough pictures of them to believe that they don't look like ET.

• 2 years later...
First a little background info:

When I was 15 I had a neighbor who spoke frankly of his experiances while serving as a special forces search and rescue officer. He told me one in particular, during Vietnam he was sent on a search and rescue mission and to his surprise it was a downed ET space craft. He even scooped an injured one off the ground.

He also described how our gov't is secretly working with many alien species. One of which is the notorious BIGFOOT. He said they are not of this planet and in fact are used as physical laborers by the more intelligent ETs.

Now my question: Is Bigfoot an Alien?

Has anyone read of another such claim by an insider or have any other information on the subject?

Hi Ryan. Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries Discussion Forum.

You just responded to a thread that is over two years old and while you made a quote, you did not make a comment. Maybe you want to try again?

In my opinion, Bigfoot could be an alien, or ET. It would explain a lot of things, such as why there is no Bigfoot fossils or even any dead bodies. Could be that they are exploring or collecting samples or whatever, and that if they die they are recovered, or beamed up or whatever. (Wow, two whatevers in one sentance.)

There is just as much evidence, which is to say not much, of BF being natural as of his being an alien.

oh good god, i didnt even know i posted on this in 2006! haha

wow.

old stuff.

my neighbor actually told me a similar story when I was 15 too. He said that he actually worked with a bigfoot in the secret forces. He was a pilot and he flew a top secret craft called the Millenium Falcon, and the gov't put this alien bigfoot as his copilot. I'm not sure his memory is all that good though, as he claims that he was once frozen in carbonite and that might have messed with his memory, as well as his eyesight. Oh yea, and his wife is a space princess.

my neighbor actually told me a similar story when I was 15 too. He said that he actually worked with a bigfoot in the secret forces. He was a pilot and he flew a top secret craft called the Millenium Falcon, and the gov't put this alien bigfoot as his copilot. I'm not sure his memory is all that good though, as he claims that he was once frozen in carbonite and that might have messed with his memory, as well as his eyesight. Oh yea, and his wife is a space princess.

He should post this account at the BFRO. It would make it into the database.

• 3 weeks later...